Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video)

5 posters

Go down

My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video) Empty My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video)

Post by JustJamiee Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:04 pm

So here's mine. What's yours?
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video) Empty Re: My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video)

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 am

It's a plausible theory...I've thought it might be the case myself. But if it is, I don't think he can come back.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video) Empty Re: My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video)

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:57 am

how can he hide forever though,he will want to be around hs kids and they are always gonna be watched
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 am

I don't think he can hide forever...so I think there's got to be more to it. Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:11 am

Well he couldn't cancel the shows. You know how much money was going to be lost with it. I did think that This Is It was something Michael had to agree with if he wanted to cancel the show. Like a deal with AEG..I don't have to do the concerts..you can have the rehearsel footage and do what you want with it.

Someone on MJHD I believe said something about the drugs thing...According to this person Michael did have a problem but it didn't kill him or anything....Statement of Janet in the interview she did kind of proved this cause she said she wants Murray to stop practising medicine (so Murray did give some things to Michael he shouldn't of have) but she didn't call for his arrest which she would have done if she believed he killed her brother.

Last edited by Confused on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:35 am

i think he may have had a SLIGHT problem with the medication but that propofol is just a load of rubbish
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 am

To be honest I don't think that this is the main reason Michael would fake his death I think there is much more going on and it is much bigger then we all think.
We all know Michael went in rehab in 1993 I think if I'm right for the same problem but maybe he used this for the hoax, that people think he was addicted and stuff and he used this thing for a reason in the hoax. My Personal MJDH Theory (Short Video) Confused
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 am

yeah i think it is much bigger and deeper then what we think and only time will tell, we just have to keep believing and lovng him
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum