Sharing My Wallpapers

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 pm

XspeechlessX wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:And what about a wet Michael? Like in Stranger in Moscow?

oooh goshh... yes please Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Herz

O..M..G! A wet Michael! yes yes yes!
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Loes on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:54 pm

I just love this picture from SIM, hope it's big enough .... Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_wink

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Ibm8vt


Last edited by Loes on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loes
Loes
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Woonplaats : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Loes wrote:I just love this picture from SIM, hope it's big enough .... Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_wink

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Ibm8vt

YAY! It's a wet Michael! Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Loes on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Yes, Singing in the rain never looked this hot ..... Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

(I forgot my signature-picture there.)

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 2ebaamu
Loes
Loes
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Woonplaats : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

XspeechlessX wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:And what about a wet Michael? Like in Stranger in Moscow?

oooh goshh... yes please Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Herz

Also Stranger in Moscow? NO problem, he looks gorgeous in that! Will do! Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 pm

oh my gosh this shouldnt happen on a sunday i will never get my halo back now ,i am definetly a sinner
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:20 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:oh my gosh this shouldnt happen on a sunday i will never get my halo back now ,i am definetly a sinner

I know the feeling. Why does this happen on the Sabbath? Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by XspeechlessX on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:oh my gosh this shouldnt happen on a sunday i will never get my halo back now ,i am definetly a sinner

I know the feeling. Why does this happen on the Sabbath? Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Lol

Ahh well. Looks like we all are. "You are not alone" Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_wink
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Loes wrote:Yes, Singing in the rain never looked this hot ..... Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

(I forgot my signature-picture there.)

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 2ebaamu

He could be drinking out of a sippy cup and still be hot!
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:26 pm

XspeechlessX wrote:
YouAreMyLifeMJ wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:oh my gosh this shouldnt happen on a sunday i will never get my halo back now ,i am definetly a sinner

I know the feeling. Why does this happen on the Sabbath? Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Lol

Ahh well. Looks like we all are. "You are not alone" Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_wink

Yeah I never read that in the Bible that you can't look at sexy pictures of Michael Jackson on Sunday. lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Okay, so far so good, guys. I am taking my time on the Bad era, pics. Hang in there! Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cool
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:41 pm

mjgirl86 wrote:Okay, so far so good, guys. I am taking my time on the Bad era, pics. Hang in there! Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cool

YAY! Bad era!
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:47 pm

ive already sinned so bring on bad
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Ugh. *Sigh* I hate my internet right now... but here you go..
I feel self critical today, and I don't like a lot of these. Oh well..
Here you are anyway, but I hate them.. not good enough..


Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Moz-screenshotSharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-1Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 WhosBad

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 YoureJustAnotherPartofMe

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MJ-Badandyouknowit


Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MichaelJackson-AManofStyle

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 WearDemSneakers

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MichaelJacksonsLeaveMeAlone

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Perfectasyouare

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 CanYouHandleIt

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MJisBAD

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 SEXAY

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MichaelisPerfection


Enjoy, anyways...
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 pm

mjgirl86 wrote: Ugh. *Sigh* I hate my internet right now... but here you go..
I feel self critical today, and I don't like a lot of these. Oh well..
Here you are anyway, but I hate them.. not good enough..


Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Moz-screenshotSharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-1Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 WhosBad

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 YoureJustAnotherPartofMe

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MJ-Badandyouknowit


Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MichaelJackson-AManofStyle

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 WearDemSneakers

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MichaelJacksonsLeaveMeAlone

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Perfectasyouare

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 CanYouHandleIt

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MJisBAD

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 SEXAY

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MichaelisPerfection


Enjoy, anyways...

What do you mean not good enough!?!?! These are AMAZING!!! Thanks so much! MJ is sexy as hell. Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Do on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:11 pm

WOW WOW WOW AND MANY MORE WOWS!!! MJGIRL86, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!!
Do
Do
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:13 pm

I am glad you like them.... I just thought they were alright..
I am working on Stranger in Moscow, now... Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_smile
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:17 pm

if thats bad then i never want good ,somebody fan me down ive gone all hot Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Do on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:21 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:if thats bad then i never want good ,somebody fan me down ive gone all hot Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers

Hahahaha, very true, I must empty the refrigirator and get in to cool down when mjgirl86 comes up with the 'good' era!!!
Do
Do
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by amber on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Phew,hot thread im sweating!! Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_sunny loooooove the bare chest..pwhoarrrrrrr!!! MJ i really love you more!!!
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm

WOWIE mjgirl86,
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE them!!!!! MJ is lookin' IRRESISTIBLE!!!! Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm

i have been worshipping here all day Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_biggrin keep them coming i can handle much more
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:35 pm

mjgirl86 have I told you that you are just AMAZING ??? Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers

I love every oneeeee Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers

"Gold pants" era to cooomeeeee Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by XspeechlessX on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Do wrote:
SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:if thats bad then i never want good ,somebody fan me down ive gone all hot Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers

Hahahaha, very true, I must empty the refrigirator and get in to cool down when mjgirl86 comes up with the 'good' era!!!

I think I might have to take my computer with me to the North Pole for a while. (: Anyone want to come join me?
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Smiile1929 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:48 pm

@mjgirl86 - Thank you so much for sharing these pics with us .. I was having such a crappy day & now that i've seen these pics .. I feel much better. Loll Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_redface .. Bless you .. Lots of love Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Herz x x
Smiile1929
Smiile1929
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by MJAREYOUOK? on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Amazing,sexy and beautiful work mjgirl86!!
The This Is It wallpapers are stunning and you are just so talented.
Cannot wait for the rest,especially the Stranger In Moscow ones!
I PM'd her with a suggestion for Remember The Time themed wallpapers..I don't think the ladies here would mind those Razz
MJAREYOUOK?
MJAREYOUOK?
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by XspeechlessX on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:54 pm

MJAREYOUOK? wrote:Amazing,sexy and beautiful work mjgirl86!!
The This Is It wallpapers are stunning and you are just so talented.
Cannot wait for the rest,especially the Stranger In Moscow ones!
I PM'd her with a suggestion for Remember The Time themed wallpapers..I don't think the ladies here would mind those Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_razz

mmm wouldnt mind one bit. (:
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Here you go! Enjoy! Tee hee!

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 PerfectMichael

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 StrangerinMoscow

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 StrangerinMoscow-Howdoesitfeel

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 MJ-StrangerinMoscow
avatar
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by MJJ1982 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by XspeechlessX on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Ohmygosh theyre amazing. Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Herz

L.O.V.E.
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Chooop chooop!!! woooow wooooow, mooore mooore
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Stranger In Chi-town on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:15 pm

OMGGG!!! YES! I love ur wallpapers! Very Happy ESPECIALLY STRANGER IN MOSOCW!♥️♥️♥️ Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Icon_cheers Good lookin' out Very Happy
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Stranger In Chi-town on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:17 pm

I recently have been working on projects with the Stranger In Moscow theme, myself in Photoshop class. Love that song. ♥️
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Sharing My Wallpapers - Page 4 Empty Re: Sharing My Wallpapers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum