Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ?

+16
See
acha-oooooooooo
Sweet1
bibi
Pammy
carpenoctem
mjthelegendlives
phoenix
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
endlessfire
MJJ Love
ilprincipe
Rach
Smelly
CantStopLovingU
20 posters

Go down

Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Empty Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ?

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 am

IDK, I tried to find a video of this "Jason" dude signing "live" so I could hear him sing for myself - but could not locate anything.

If anyone else has something, please post, but I thought it might be interesting to investigate.

He has some "new" song coming out on his album titled REVELATION ... now I read through the comments, and it's mixed. Some swear it is Michael, but with him changing things up just a bit, and other's swear it isnt.

What do you guys think? Do we have video of "Jason" actually singing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBu9vFSzRcg
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Empty Re: Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ?

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 am

CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Empty Re: Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ?

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 am

I found a myspace page of him

http://www.myspace.com/jasonmalachi
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 am

Just want to see him sing live - I never heard anyone sound so much like him
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:27 am

Hmmmmm!

I can't find a video of him singing live but here is a link that shows his picture and it's the same one as the MySpace link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgMRL97JDCY&feature=related

On the first listen he does sound A LOT like Michael but you can hear the differences when you listen to it a few times. Maybe another wannabe???
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:29 am

Well whoever he is I am now following him on Twitter so I will update with any news Smile

http://twitter.com/jasonmalachi
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 am

What does this guy has to do with MIchael? There is pictures of this Jason dude at his myspace.

Are talking about his voice? Or him in person beeing Mike?

Im confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:34 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:What does this guy has to do with MIchael? There is pictures of this Jason dude at his myspace.

You are talking anout his voice? Or him in person beeing Mike?

Im confused

He sounds A LOT like him but no-one can find a video of him singing live which is odd. I mean anyone can put a picture to a name. Just saying!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 am

His voice is similar....
but he`s definatly not MJ

Here you can have a look at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVCEPr_gzI
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:40 am

LOL, omigah... So not MJ.
But, boy he sure sounds like him.
WHAT IN THE HECK?

Kinda odd....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:52 am

Deffently NOT Michael.

Yes he do sound like him.

SPOOKY

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 am

I just sent him a tweet so let's see if he replies Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 am

if you listen to his other songs he doesn't really sound a lot like mj, just on the one song
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 am

ilprincipe wrote:His voice is similar....
but he`s definatly not MJ

Here you can have a look at him.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVCEPr_gzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVCEPr_gzI[/quote[/url]]

Thanks, I was going crazy trying to find him singing with video.
Well I guess there is nothing really here, but it is crazy to hear someone sing so much like him.

BUT the Let me Be song? I mean, it really sounds like MJ in some parts
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Here his website :

http://www.jasonmalachi.net/

and hum...

Jason Malachi Records & Publishing
P.O. Box 733
Germantown, MD 20875

I just think about JCC and Germany ect.. hehe Wink

If you have Google Earth , take a look Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Sounds like him - but not him ... good voice though ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:18 pm

i dont know...i could tell right after he starts singing that its not Michael...yes its a bit similar and this guy is probably not bad- but you can "pimp" your voice through technic nowdays very easily
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:19 pm

omg he sounds soooo much like him especially his AD-LIBS OMFG it is crazy how much he sounds like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSKIjcuownw

listen to this one (kinda nice)

shit man even the way he gasps after certain notes and how his voice quivers sounds like mj. still not mj though, but i like his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Sounds like him, but nah. Not MJ. Never in a million years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Very similar voice and story. I can't find a video or other pics of him. We can only see 4 pictures on his website.

He worked with many people, and we can't find more info about him. 4 pics, no videos.....

It's just strange lol Razz

Bio :

Music Is The Inspiration From Which All Life Can Relate-

The Mystery Man Well, hes Jason Malachi. A mind blowing, eye-popping, break dancing Italian kind of guy ready to unleash his powered force into the wild. Born in the outskirts of Washington, DC, Jason feels that music has always been a major part of his IDENTITY.

Well, just by the voice you hear you can almost guess who his inspiration is, but believe it or not Frank Sinatra was his first inspiration and Nat King Cole, Judy Garland, James Brown, Jackie Wilson, Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire to name a few. Growing up and exposing himself to the streets, he was captivated by the Break-Dance era and couldnt resist the temptation of breaking out a card board box. He started break dancing at age 5. But out of all of that dancing, "Nothing caught my attention more than watching this Anti-Gravity like figure sliding across stages worldwide." You guessed it, none other than the King of Pop himself.

At the tender age of 9, Jason recalls staying up late with his uncle singing old Duop songs from groups like The Duprees and The Flamingos, as well as singing all his favorite Motown classics.

Artists such as Smokey Robinson, The Jackson 5, The Supremes, Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder had Jason hooked on that Motown sound. That Sound helped to better enhance the depth of his musical style.

Growing up as a teenager, you couldnt help getting consumed and inspired by the Hip-Hop culture. Not only can you be amazed by the breathy falsetto, but Jason has got the full package. He sings, dances, and choreographs and his ultimate favorite performing Live. He was once voted the best performing artist of his school and received a scholarship to Motion Mania Dance School. He also writes his own music, which coming from the heart is his motto. "I really love the level of creativity that can be reached while in the studio atmosphere. I feel that my best writing occurs when I am alone, however, I do enjoy collaborative work."

He has worked with producers such as: Damon Sharpe (Damon Sharpe Music), Wayne M. Wilson, Tony Kurtis (Da Platinum House), Eddy Jenkins (Midas Touch), Eugene Hanes (Divine Mill), Big Dog Productions, Yewmon Byers (East Coast Studios), & BlackHouse Entertainment.

When in the studio, he's collaborating with artists such as Dru Hill, Ruff Endz, Davinch, Ray Jay, Mr. Slick, Calico, Paula Campbell and Tony Kurtis.

"I have an influential, yet original sound and style. I always welcome criticism; whether it is positive, negative or constructive. I am confident with my talents, yet I am exceedingly grateful. I always strive for perfection and pray for the very best."

- "Why Question The Inevitable Being When We In Our Unrighteousness Can Not Possibly Fathom The Complicity Of His Works?"... Malachi
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 pm

yes jason malachi sounds a bit like MJ...what is curious is how Jason Malachi's name is similar to Michael Jackson...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:yes jason malachi sounds a bit like MJ...what is curious is how Jason Malachi's name is similar to Michael Jackson...

yes very similar names too...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:45 pm

yeah their names are very similar, same initials just backwards.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:03 pm

ok I found this thread in a forum...havent verified the links so dont know if what this person is posting is true or not...I will just read...what she's saying is very interesting

http://www.maximum-jackson.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=7143g...

Edit **...ugh forget it...I dont agree with her. Dont think MJ would use another name to sell his music...Michael Jackson is Michael Jackson.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:08 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:ok I found this thread in a forum...havent verified the links so dont know if what this person is posting is true or not...I will just read...what she's saying is very interesting

Edit **...ugh forget it...I dont agree with her. Dont think MJ would use another name to sell his music...Michael Jackson is Michael Jackson.

Yeah , I saw that about a week ago and I didn't believe - but in Parallel Universe that could happen but not here though....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm

I was just looking around youtube and this is what i came across. check it out. here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThrRHfp7kHU
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 pm

you guys...listen to the "Don't walk away" song on his myspace...its the last one on the list....and it sounds sso so soooo much like MJ! Neutral more like that let me go one...
and if you look in that video of him singing that was posted right before my post...he doesn't look like the jason m. from his myspace pictures...he looks older...weird

Last edited by bibi on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:22 pm

He doesn't sing as passionately as MJ. With MJ songs you can feel what he's singing. MJ always sings from the depth of his soul. This guy doesn't have that. He's just imitating MJ's voice. There's nothing like the original. No one can ever replace the Legendary Michael Jackson in voice or looks. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:34 pm

This is what someone on the TMZ site said about Jason Malachi

LMFAO!!!

"Wow, it's like Michael Jackson, except totally off-key and poorly written. Hmm, okay it's nothing like Michael Jackson.

Posted at 10:17PM on Sep 21st 2007 by Ray Harmon"

Back to top Go down

Post by acha-oooooooooo Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 am

OMFG! Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Icon_eek

check this out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJui31IwYvU

...so, what can you say about it?
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by acha-oooooooooo Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 am

and listen carefully the way he giggles and laugh!
acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:55 am

First welcome.... Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Icon_cheers

I heard him be and I think anytrue fan (or andybody with a good ear) can clearly her that is not Michael...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by acha-oooooooooo Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:00 am

acha-oooooooooo
acha-oooooooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:24 am

Frist welcome to the forum acha-oooooooooo. Well, Jason Malachi is just like another E'cas huh? Is just that E'cas look like MJ but does not sound like MJ, and JM have the sound of MJ but does not look like MJ. Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Icon_lol

PS: I just notice that JM and MJ is just the opposit. Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Icon_tongue
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:25 am

I know, it's retarded right? I hate that it's so similar. He tricks too many fans, I was mad.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:27 am

mjgirl86 wrote:I know, it's retarded right? I hate that it's so similar. He tricks too many fans, I was mad.

But I thought he admit that he sang "Let Me Let Go" ? Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:39 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:ok I found this thread in a forum...havent verified the links so dont know if what this person is posting is true or not...I will just read...what she's saying is very interesting

It's very convincing actually, so exciting ;D xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 am

IMHO,
Jason Malachi sounds nothing like MJ. There's no deepth or soul in his songs. He's just another wannabe trying to make profits off MJ. Not happening here. I would never purchase any of his music. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 am

Why the hell ppl can´t be what they are??? Why they have to be like Michael, why the doubles and posers and why that Malachi boy have to sing exactly like Michael???
I´m going crazy in this mess Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Smilie_ugly_038

Yeah, why not MJ & JM the same? It would be nothing new under the sun Who is this Jason Malachi Dude? Why does he sound so much like MJ? Drunken_smilie
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down