Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Reality Kill The Video Star????

+7
michkez2
ilprincipe
SPAKKLE29FUL
neverlandprincess
Missyb007
MJJ1982
rowdyangel
11 posters

Go down

Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Empty Did Reality Kill The Video Star????

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Something has been really bugging me for the last week or so - ever since I heard about MTV wanting to crown Robbie Williams as the new King of Pop. WTF??? Evil or Very Mad All of a sudden as I started to think about it more, many things started to come to light. Now I don’t class this as being a theory – I’ll be the first to admit that I’m rubbish at putting all of the pieces together but I think I am pretty good at gathering facts.

If I were pushed to come up with a theory from this I would say that it would be a far-fetched one – Robbie wanted Michael dead so that he could take his crown? Some big-wig music exec wanted Michael dead so that Robbie could take his crown and rake money in for him? It’s well known over here in the UK that Robbie tried to break into the US music industry and failed, hence his return from the US to England to make his comeback (tongue firmly in cheek lol). Maybe someone feels the only way he could conquer the US was to get Michael out of the way?? Ha ridiculous!!! Those are a bit silly and besides, I believe 100% that Michael is alive so neither of those would work, unless Michael knew about this beforehand and faked his death for that reason??

See, I told you I was rubbish at coming up with theories, I mean, I’m accusing Robbie Williams (or someone connected with him) of killing Michael!!!!! I could be sent to jail for that!

Anyway, joking aside.....this is quite a long post so please bear with me. It also contains many links (which I hope work). However I hope that you all take the time to read it as there are many interesting things in it.

If anyone feels that they can take this further and come up with a theory behind it all, then please feel free to contribute by posting a reply in this thread.

MTV wanted to give Robbie Williams the title of ‘King of Pop’. Why? Has Robbie been destined to take over Michael’s crown for a period of time? There are certain things that point to this as being a possibility, in particular, some similarities between Robbie and Michael. Are these coincidences or has it all been part of a big plan and if part of a plan, by whom and why?? Or is it just a simple case of Robbie Williams taking advantage of Micheal’s ‘death’?: http://www.robbiewilliams.com/forum/sho ... php?t=1101

• There were five members of Take That, the boy-band in which Robbie started his pop career. Michael Jackson started his pop career in the Jackson 5 – five members

• Rumours are rife that Robbie may re-join Take That for a series of concerts. In late 2007 there were rumours that Michael would be re-united with his brothers for a reunion tour: http://www.orble.com/michael-jackson-to ... jackson-5/

• In Oct 2009, Robbie revealed his addiction to prescription drugs while living in the US and that he had checked himself into rehab in 2007: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/a ... m-death.do In July 2007 during a deposition, Michael admitted that he had been addicted to prescription drugs during 2003: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,304977,00.html

• The title of Robbie’s new album is “Reality Killed The Video Star”. The title suggests some sort of link with Michael’s ‘death’ – Michael is known for his amazing videos and is a ‘video star’. Even people on Robbie’s forum have discussed this despite claims that the album title was decided before Michael’s ‘death’ and is more likely to be linked to the album producer, Trevor Horn, who was once in a group called The Buggles, who had a hit with a song “Video Killed The Radio Star”: http://www.robbiewilliams.com/forum/sho ... php?t=1101

• Following Michael’s ‘death’ Robbie re-wrote one of the songs on his new album as a tribute to Michael. The song is called “Morning Sun”. Here are the lyrics (the ones in bold underlined stand out to me):

How do you rate the morning sun
After a long and sleepless night
How many stars would you give to the moon?
Can you see those stars from where you are?
Shine on the lost and lonely
The ones who can’t get over it

You always wanted more than life
But now you don’t have the appetite
In a message to the troubadour
The world don’t love you anymore
Tell me how do you rate the morning sun?

Stuck inside the rainbow
You could happen to be
Cause I’ve been close to where you are
All the places you haven't seen
It all seems so familiar
Like they’ve been sent to kill’ya

It doesn’t take an astronaut
To float in a space is just a thought
The morning brings a mystery
The evening makes it history
Who am I to rate the morning sun?

And the village drunk
You know he sadly passed away,
It was a shame I never knew his name
I wonder if he sat there in the morning

Watched the sunrise

How do you rate the morning sun
It’s just to heavy for me
And all I wanted was the world
And you were the star that lit the sun
Don’t go wasting your time
Cause there is no finish line
And you don’t see anything,
Not even love not anything,
The night can take the man from you
A sense of wonder overdue
The morning brings a mystery
The evening makes it history
Who am I to rate the morning sun?

My interpretation:

“sleepless night” – it was reported that Michael suffered from insomnia and requested Diprivan to cure this: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/161507 ... hael.jhtml

“the world don’t love you anymore” – is Robbie saying that Michael was no longer seen as the King of Pop and was not as popular as he used to be due to the BS that the media kept publishing about him? In effect that the world had fallen out of love with Michael?

"like they've been sent to kill'ya" - who was sent to kill who??? Was someone sent to kill Michael?

“the morning brings a mystery” – reference to the mystery surrounding Michael’s ‘death’ perhaps?

“history” - may be a reference to Michael’s album ‘HIStory’ or that Michael made pop history.

• In the video of Robbie’s new single “You Know Me”, he is dressed up as a white rabbit. There have been previous discussions about a possible clue saying ‘follow the white rabbit’. In the same video you can clearly see a Masonic lodge/chequer board floor. Pause the video at 3:16 to see it. Look familiar? Here’s the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyg3RtALnwg. This reminds me of the cover of Michael’s ‘Blood On The Dance Floor” album: http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/m/mich ... he-mix.jpg

• At the end of July 2009 it was reported that Robbie was lined up to fill the dates at the O2 that were previously for Michael’s TII concerts. Dates have apparently been pencilled in for Jan, Feb and March 2010: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/musi ... at-O2.html

• In May 2009, it was announced that Robbie was planning a £10 million comeback tour and that “He wants to blow Michael Jackson and Take That out of the water with his comeback tour. It’s going to be huge. He wants these shows to help re-establish him as the king of pop.”: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wor ... 90828.html. Hmm “re-establish him as the king of pop”???? Robbie was NEVER the king of pop as far as I’m concerned...anyway, moving on...

• Robbie has lived in the US for the last 7 years, and most of that time was spent living in LA. Michael was living in LA at the time of his ‘death’. Is it likely that Robbie and Michael may have met at some point? What exactly was Robbie doing in LA for the last 7 years??

• One of Robbie’s most popular videos was “Rock DJ”. The uncensored version of the video was banned in most countries due to the graphic content of Robbie ripping his skin, muscles and organs from his body until all that is left of him is bones – he transformed himself into a monster: http://slipperheroes.nl/joomla/images/r ... ock-dj.jpg. Michael Jackson’s most popular video is “Thriller”. In this, we all know that Michael transforms into a werewolf and a zombie: http://futureupdate.files.wordpress.com ... iller2.jpg. Also note the likeness in colour of both Robbie and Michael here i.e. red. Coincidence?

• In October 2009, Robbie appeared on UK television on ‘The X Factor’ (equivalent of ‘American Idol’) as a mentor to the finalists: http://trak.in/news/robbie-williams-set ... lists/448/ In February 2007 it was rumoured that Michael would appear on ‘American Idol’ as a mentor to the finalists, although this did not actually occur: http://www.cinemablend.com/celebrity/Mi ... -2820.html

• The first single from Robbie’s new album was called “Bodies”. Here are some of the lyrics (again the ones that stand out are in bold):

God gave me the sunshine,
Then showed me my lifeline
I was told it was all mine,
Then I got laid on a layline
What a day, what a day,
And your Jesus really died for me
Then Jesus really tried for me

UK and entropy,
I feel like it's f****n' me
Wanna feed off the energy,
Love living like a deity
What a day, one day,
And your Jesus really died for me
I guess Jesus really tried for me

Bodies in the Bodhi tree,
Bodies making chemistry
Bodies on my family,
Bodies in the way of me
Bodies in the cemetery,
And that's the way it's gonna be

All we've ever wanted
Is to look good naked
Hope that someone can take it
God save me rejection
From my reflection,
I want perfection

Praying for the rapture,
'Cause it's stranger getting stranger
And everything’s contagious
It's the modern middle ages
All day every day
And if Jesus really died for me
Then Jesus really tried for me

My interpretation:

“your Jesus really died for me” – is Robbie saying that Michael died so that he could take his place as the King of Pop? And why “YOUR Jesus”? Is this a reference to the way many of Michael’s fans regard him, as being our Jesus, our ‘saviour’ of the world?

“Bodies in the cemetery” – is this a reference to Michael’s ‘burial’ and Forest Lawn?

“I want perfection” – we all know that Michael is a perfectionist and always strives for perfection in everything he does.

So guys, there you have it. I am guessing that most of this is just coincidence. However, with the MTV thing and all of the hype surround Robbie’s comeback, is it just a coincidence that Robbie’s comeback was timed like this, within a few months of Michael’s ‘death’ or was it a convenience that Michael ‘died’?

I’ll leave the theorising to the experts Wink Wink
XXXX
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Empty Re: Did Reality Kill The Video Star????

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Hm, there's a lot of coincidence...

I have to think this over again!

btw I haven't seen all the links, but the new clip from Robbie is not working
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Empty Re: Did Reality Kill The Video Star????

Post by Missyb007 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 pm

hm even if I would agree on somebody to have the crown of king of pop it definately wouldn't be robbie williams.. I would say Justin Timberlake, he respected michael .. and visa versa Smile ..but still there is only one king of pop to me and wil always be michael jackson
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 pm

No one can stand in line for that-Michael never named himself the King-that was done by Lia Taylor and the fans I believe...that was his story on Oprah anyway. Justin respected him-still ever time I have seen him dance I am always thinking back to Michael b/c it was soo obvious he was taking off Michaels moves and style. And Robbie Williams.... Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Icon_scratch How did they pick him out of the crowd...sorry I am an american-there was like two songs he had that I heard.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Apologies for the links not working. I just don't understand why. I checked them all before I posted and they worked fine. scratch
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:23 pm

HAHA! I just found this-wow I have not heard this...so this is something they r actualy saying Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Icon_scratch Funny-hmmm Michael was royal you know-I think that MTV should have no say in who is his successor...and it will be a lonnnngg time before there is one.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:45 pm

ROBBIES a nutter he thinks he is an alien send him to mars,and dont you mean queen as in drama Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Lol

SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Hey Rowdy!

Your theory is very interesting..I also thought about the RW-MJ connection...
when RW released his album...it was short after MJs "death"

I thought about THRILLER...and MJ who made MTV...
MTV didn't make MJ...but I think they forget that most of the time.

So MJ = video star...he is the creator of the most spectacular music videos that
were ever made.
So MJ = video star...
and reality killed him..
so what is reality?

RW also gave a concert at the o2 arena in London....
similar like MJ....a concert which was screened in theatres in Europe...or even
outside of Europe.
Many similarities...

Back to MTV:
German MTV is awful....mostly ringtone commercials..and short breaks where they send some music vids or stupid shows from -pardon, that's no offense- the US....

In the 90's..there was only MTV Europe..it was great....VJs from all over Europe...
Hugo de Campos, Enrico Silvestrin, Kristiane Backer and of course RAY COKES...
I miss these times.

In these times...MJs vid were a really EVENT
and nowadays music is not as good as in the 80's/90's
but that's my opinion...I'm almost 30...
that's when you get your "quarterlife crisis" *sigh*

RW as King of Pop is ridiculous....he didn't reach the US.
He's only popular in Europe....
so if you wanna have these crown you have to conquer the world..and not just
Europe.
And you just can't compare these 2 persons...they are totally different.

AFTER Elvis...there was no King of Rock'n Roll
so there won't be a King of Pop after MJ.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:11 am

firstly i love robbie- hes a lovely guy who ive met heaps of times as im frm stoke (england) too. hes a lovely person like mj is. his album title is about his ex girlfriend- they went out wen they were 16, got back together again yrs later but it didnt work out.

he is dressed as a rabbit in his next video because he had a dream that he was a rabbit so decided to dress as one for next video.
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rag doll Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 am

[quote="ilprincipe"]Hey Rowdy!

Your theory is very interesting..I also thought about the RW-MJ connection...
when RW released his album...it was short after MJs "death"

I thought about THRILLER...and MJ who made MTV...
MTV didn't make MJ...but I think they forget that most of the time.

So MJ = video star...he is the creator of the most spectacular music videos that
were ever made.
So MJ = video star...
and reality killed him..
so what is reality?

RW also gave a concert at the o2 arena in London....
similar like MJ....a concert which was screened in theatres in Europe...or even
outside of Europe.
Many similarities...

Back to MTV:
German MTV is awful....mostly ringtone commercials..and short breaks where they send some music vids or stupid shows from -pardon, that's no offense- the US....

In the 90's..there was only MTV Europe..it was great....VJs from all over Europe...
Hugo de Campos, Enrico Silvestrin, Kristiane Backer and of course RAY COKES...
I miss these times.

In these times...MJs vid were a really EVENT
and nowadays music is not as good as in the 80's/90's
but that's my opinion...I'm almost 30...
that's when you get your "quarterlife crisis" *sigh*

RW as King of Pop is ridiculous....he didn't reach the US.
He's only popular in Europe....
so if you wanna have these crown you have to conquer the world..and not just
Europe.
And you just can't compare these 2 persons...they are totally different.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, I´m exactly 100% with all you said!
With all my profound sympathy & respect for Robbie but as a songwriter he doesn`t stand comparsion with MJ.

AFTER Elvis...there was no King of Rock'n Roll
so there won't be a King of Pop after MJ.[/quote
]

I couldn`t agree more.
Wink

And yes please, they should bring back Ray Cokes Exclamation
rag doll
rag doll

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 am

For me is only one King of Pop. Michael Jackson is the only King of Pop Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Icon_wink
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 am

how can RW become the king of pop? he NEEDS to prove that he has what it takes to be the king of pop.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 am

firstly robbie isnt walking around tryin to be the next michael- i dont even think he wants to be. mtv started the whole thing not robbie
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:25 am

there will be not other king of pop ever .. but i cant see robbie trying to get that name anyway
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

but michael is still alive so will keep his title the king of pop Did Reality Kill The Video Star???? Icon_smile hehe
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum