Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael and Travis...height difference?

+24
MJFOREVER
q0txciityl0ve
steph
infinitylady
Missyb007
mjanna
StayTuned
lou
ILuvUMoreMJ
Brilly
B.E.L.I.E.V.E
misha86
EarthAngel90
Souza81
nellyka7
techdiva
mjj4ever777
YouAreMyLifeMJ
SPAKKLE29FUL
Pollyanna
CantStopLovingU
JustJamiee
ONESTEPCLOSER
MJLove
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael and Travis...height difference? Empty Michael and Travis...height difference?

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:07 pm

hey sorry guys i think this has already been discussed but i saw This Is It for a fourth time today and paid particular attention to Michael's height in comparison to Travis. i saw this image last week and it puzzled me because i didn't think Michael was this much shorter, if at all.

Michael and Travis...height difference? 358dwf5

i noticed, in the film, that Michael does not appear to be shorter than Travis. specially at the end when everyone is standing in a circle and MJ is between Kenny and Travis. Michael's shoulders are higher than his! can anyone shed some light? or does this hint at the prospect of two (or more) MJ's?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Michael and Travis...height difference? Empty Re: Michael and Travis...height difference?

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Hmmm, Im not sure but wow he looks yummy there LOL SORRY
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Michael and Travis...height difference? Empty Re: Michael and Travis...height difference?

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:16 pm

ONESTEPCLOSER wrote:Hmmm, Im not sure but wow he looks yummy there LOL SORRY
HAHAH He really does look sooo dangg hotttt! xD
This was during TII???
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

guys! Michael and Travis...height difference? Lol yeh it was. from smooth criminal.
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:19 pm

JustJamiee wrote:
HAHAH He really does look sooo dangg hotttt! xD
This was during TII???

LMAO! I know Michael and Travis...height difference? Icon_cool hahah
yeah i think it was Michael and Travis...height difference? Icon_smile
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 pm

WOAHHHH Okay this picture looks waaaay diffrent then the picture below that was also taken during the TII rehearsals..
I'm not saying its a double, but they look waaay different. MJ looks younger in the one w/ Travis.. How long were they filming TII?

What I'm basically saying is in the picture with the random chick he look damn near DEATH. And in the one w/ Travis he looks HELLA healthy...

Michael and Travis...height difference? 6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a63b751a970b-
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:27 pm

you're right. he does look different. i just want to compare the heights! there are hardly any pictures of MJ and travis online, it's so annoying! but MJ was definitely taller in the film. i think all the footage in TII was from April-June i think? could be wrong though.
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Something isnt right PERIOD! You are right, in the pic with the random girl that "MJ" doesnt look like the "MJ" in the picture with Travis at all - The Travis pic is what I expect Mike to look like. The pic with the girl, he looks like a SKELETON.

Also from the first time I saw the Travis / Michael picture I had the feeling the Travis was photoshopped into the picture.

How come you cant see Travis arm after it goes behind Michael or vice versa? i could see if maybe one of them didnt put their arm all the way around but both of them? Also if you look at Travis skin against the picture background it just looks PS to me. I dont know what the purpose of that would be but it does.

Also we are assuming that Mike is wearing a low heel boot / shoe or loafer and he is still looking that much shorter than Travis?

I agree, it didnt even look like Travis was talller than Janet on the VMA's
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollyanna Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Does anyone know how tall Michael is
Pollyanna
Pollyanna

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:34 pm

I aso just noticed that there is a drop shadow down the entire length of Michael's side (if you look straight at the pic it is on the left side of his arm and suit - but in real life it would be his right) BUT there is NO shadow at all from Travis clothes period. How can that be??
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ONESTEPCLOSER Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Pollyanna wrote:Does anyone know how tall Michael is

5'10-11
ONESTEPCLOSER
ONESTEPCLOSER
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 pm

yeh exactly! like none of this stuff is made up, we can see it with our own eyes! and that's what bothers me even more. it's so obvious that something's up. now i definitely think they used doubles in TII. my friends were laughing at me cause everytime there was a shot of Mike and Travis i would gasp lol. (the people i went with today aren't huge MJ fans and don't believe in the hoax etc) but MJ really is taller than him in the movie! just sucks that there aren't more pictures of them together we can compare.
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:41 pm

@CantStopLovingU
You're right! In the picture with Travis they want us to believe that's how MJ looked.
But in reality he looked like a skeleton Sad
You can tell the pic with Travis is photoshopped to death, cause they both
look absolutely flawless. And MJ's make up is STUNNING! But something about the build of his body is really off. He wasn't THAT broad and that fit.
It's like if you imagine MJ with no shirt on in the pic with Travis you'd see rock solid abs of steal and in the picture with the girl, you'd see his RIB CAGE! xD
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 pm

maybe mj was wearing platforms Michael and Travis...height difference? Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Heck yes he looks yummy there!!! Michael and Travis...height difference? Lol
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj4ever777 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 pm

re- justjamie's pic of Michael and the girl....if there is a double in the movie, which I believe there is as I have seen the movie 21 times now, the pic above is the double...look at his eyes...they almost look asian! Plus this "Michael" is taller and skinnier then the real Michael. The smooth criminal pic looks way more like our Michael...healthy and Alive!!! What do you think?
mjj4ever777
mjj4ever777

Aantal berichten : 17
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:56 pm

wow 21 times! that's impressive Michael and Travis...height difference? Icon_biggrin yeh i agree that he doesn't really look like 'himself' in the picture with the girl. and yeh i see what you mean about the asian eyes! but why is he shorter than travis in that pic? does that mean the MJ who speaks in the circle at the end of TII is a double?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 pm

I heard they used doubles because MJ would rehearse at home. He only attended 12 to 16 rehearsals. This came from Frank Dileo.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 pm

mjj4ever777 wrote:re- justjamie's pic of Michael and the girl....if there is a double in the movie, which I believe there is as I have seen the movie 21 times now, the pic above is the double...look at his eyes...they almost look asian! Plus this "Michael" is taller and skinnier then the real Michael. The smooth criminal pic looks way more like our Michael...healthy and Alive!!! What do you think?

IMO, I think they're the same person. The picture with Travis is obviously photoshopped to death. && it's how they want us to believe Michael looked. They want us to believe he was really healthy and fit, but in reality he looked sickly, skinny, and well you get what i'm saying. I think he looked so skinny cause he was stressed and probably abusing painkillers and forgetting to eat. The reason his eyes look sort of ASIANy might be due to the way his hair falls around his face.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:08 pm

I thought he was about 6 feet but the autopsy said he was 5'9.
I think he's taller than that.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 pm

i agree that quite a lot of what we see is definitely photoshopped. but why would they change his height? would they really be that careless? sorry i really should shut up about the height thing...it just really doesn't make sense.
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Which one Wink ?
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj4ever777 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 pm

I don't believe that the pic of Travis and Michael is photoshopped at all!! It looks totally normal...not every pic we see is going to be photoshopped...just my opinion...I want to believe that Michael was and continues to be, healthy and happy. After all if he did fake his death and had the genius to think up such an eleborate plan, he would have had to have been healthy not drugged out and sickly!! Think about it..
mjj4ever777
mjj4ever777

Aantal berichten : 17
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:16 pm

if I remember - 5'10 or 11 w/o boots - with boots - I think 6'4 ..... No Height Difference here ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Souza81 wrote:

Which one Wink ?
both Michael and Travis...height difference? Icon_lol
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by B.E.L.I.E.V.E Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 pm

photoshopped IMO
B.E.L.I.E.V.E
B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilly Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 am

to me that pic seems photoshopped..i mean travis seems "put on it"
Brilly
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 am

I've heard MJ was closer to 5'9 with no shoes.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:41 am

JustJamiee wrote:WOAHHHH Okay this picture looks waaaay diffrent then the picture below that was also taken during the TII rehearsals..
I'm not saying its a double, but they look waaay different. MJ looks younger in the one w/ Travis.. How long were they filming TII?

What I'm basically saying is in the picture with the random chick he look damn near DEATH. And in the one w/ Travis he looks HELLA healthy...

I don't know about the height, but MJ surely looks different in both pictures! The pic with the girl - I noticed that there's a strange shadow along his right arm. Maybe it could be photoshopped and therefore not taken during the rehearsals, but some time ago and he had changed since then. (IDK, just thinking out loud LOL). If both pics were taken during the rehearsals all I can think is that there were 2 different MJ. IMO only in the pic with Travis he looks like MJ.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:15 am

MJLove wrote:hey sorry guys i think this has already been discussed but i saw This Is It for a fourth time today and paid particular attention to Michael's height in comparison to Travis. i saw this image last week and it puzzled me because i didn't think Michael was this much shorter, if at all.

Michael and Travis...height difference? 358dwf5

i noticed, in the film, that Michael does not appear to be shorter than Travis. specially at the end when everyone is standing in a circle and MJ is between Kenny and Travis. Michael's shoulders are higher than his! can anyone shed some light? or does this hint at the prospect of two (or more) MJ's?

I believe it's photoshopped too and it's very well done and they have been airbrushed also, pay particular attention to Travis arm right were the elbow is, were his arm is bent, that don't fit in with his shirt, you see the white parts?
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by StayTuned Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:23 am

And also there is a light shadow around Travis and michael, that shouldn't be there and i feel the reason why it's in this color is to make the indiscrepencies less likely to see, this picture was put together!
StayTuned
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 am

I came to the conclusion that both pictures are photoshopped if you check them out carefully. These two pics can't have been taken during the rehearsals, I mean, not both of them, because MJ looks totally different in pic 1 and pic 2. Maybe it's him during the rehearsals in pic 1 (they took a pic of him and photoshopped it later ), and it's him some time ago in pic 2... or maybe it's him in pic 1 and his double/impersonator in pic 2.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjanna Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 pm

MJ is closer to 5'7-5'8
Watch the video. At 0:50 you can see he is a little little taller than Diana Ross. And Diana Ross is only 5ft 4.75in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-I7hkmoVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wO_Jid9prI at 5:00
mjanna
mjanna

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 pm

i always thought he is 5'9
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 pm

did you guys now.. travis was an actor too?... he did some parts in

1. "Lizzie McGuire" .... Teacher (1 episode, 2002)
    - Inner Beauty (2002) TV episode .... Teacher
  2. Double Platinum (1999) (TV)
  3. "Ally McBeal" .... Go-Go Dancer #4 (1 episode, 1998)
    - Making Spirits Bright (1998) TV episode .... Go-Go Dancer #4
  4. Cinderella (1997) (TV) .... Dancer #3
    ... aka Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella (USA: complete title)
  5. "Red Shoe Diaries" .... Dancer (1 episode, 1994)
    - Emily's Dance (1994) TV episode .... Dancer
  6. "Martin" .... Dancer (1 episode, 1993)
    - Variety Show (1993) TV episode .... Dancer
  7. Newsies (1992) .... Newsies dancer
    ... aka Newsboys
    ... aka The News Boys (UK)
  8. Shangri-La Plaza (1990) (TV) .... Chili's Backup Dancer

Okay I know most as a dancer.. but also as a teacher.

And now he's making an new movie called Move?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988041/

Michael and Travis...height difference? Icon_scratch
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:28 pm

right so everyone is acting OSCARS all around Michael and Travis...height difference? Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 pm

travis payne is 5"11 ...and they said mikey was 5"9? or 5"10? ... lol I don't know anymore MJ's height changes every day .. lol
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:56 pm

I thought MJ was 5'9 also.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:09 pm

MJLove wrote:i agree that quite a lot of what we see is definitely photoshopped. but why would they change his height? would they really be that careless? sorry i really should shut up about the height thing...it just really doesn't make sense.

In my opinion Travis' face looks like it was photoshopped. I take classes in that and there is now wat someone's skin is that flawless, it almost looks air brushed- but who knows it is possible that it isnt. Also, we have t oremember that it was not Michael in the ambulance on June 25th. Some say it was a dummy, some say it was an impersonator that was terminally ill, so that we are not sure of. Also, isn't ones' body known to shrink after death?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Oh, his ID it says 5'11.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:45 pm

At the O2 michael hugged dermot , i know dermot is 5`8 tall .Michael was a little taller and he had boots on so i think he is 5`9.
steph
steph

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 pm

I think Mike is taller because I'm 5'9.
Also in the video Whatsupwityou that he did with Eddie Murphy my dad said the videographers had to put them on seperate planes because Michael would look so much taller than Eddie. However, who knows if that is fact or fiction.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 pm

infinitylady wrote:Oh, his ID it says 5'11.

on Michael's ID it says he's 5'11? see then he definitely can't be shorter than Travis...
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

then maybe travis was wearing platforms Michael and Travis...height difference? Lol
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:then maybe travis was wearing platforms Michael and Travis...height difference? Lol

haha! i might email him then asking if he ever wears heels or platforms? just for the banter...
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by q0txciityl0ve Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 pm

lou wrote:
JustJamiee wrote:WOAHHHH Okay this picture looks waaaay diffrent then the picture below that was also taken during the TII rehearsals..

I don't know about the height, but MJ surely looks different in both pictures! The pic with the girl - I noticed that there's a strange shadow along his right arm. Maybe it could be photoshopped and therefore not taken during the rehearsals, but some time ago and he had changed since then. (IDK, just thinking out loud LOL). If both pics were taken during the rehearsals all I can think is that there were 2 different MJ. IMO only in the pic with Travis he looks like MJ.

yes, why is there a shadow around Michael when he's far away from the wall & furniture? his shadow reaches like, the ceiling. what is that? lol.
q0txciityl0ve
q0txciityl0ve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Leeftijd : 33

http://mjjsa.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:52 pm

maybe it is just a genuine shadow on the wall cause of the light coming through the window?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:48 am

q0txciityl0ve wrote:
lou wrote:

yes, why is there a shadow around Michael when he's far away from the wall & furniture? his shadow reaches like, the ceiling. what is that? lol.

I'm glad that you noticed it too! Smile
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:53 am

lou wrote:
q0txciityl0ve wrote:
lou wrote:

I'm glad that you noticed it too! Smile

hmmm that isnt possible right Suspect Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 am

q0txciityl0ve wrote:
lou wrote:

Luky girl!
I wish I could be in her place.
Is she his girlfriend?

Does anybody has a pic of MJ´s ID?

Last edited by fa on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next