THE ANSWER

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE ANSWER

Post by TouchedByAnAngel on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 am

I am putting this post up to try to help everyone with all the links from the thisisalsoit website. It is extremely long and will require dedication and time to thoroughly evaluate it and form an informed opinion. I hope that there is at least a few who will put in the effort to try to understand what Michael is telling us with these clues. Good luck, you just may find the answer!

1. Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum

www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com?page_id=293

It first directs back to the MJHD website...to keep people searching about the fact that his death is a hoax. This helps the fans to relieve their pain, because if you research you really see all the discrepancies in the "death" story and believe he could be alive. I KNOW he is alive and so do many others. The following link gives info to consider if you are still wondering if he is dead.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=162



2. Movie 2012 (trailer)

http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

This movie is about the possible end of the world. At the end of the trailer for this
movie it says "No matter what you believe, one date will unite us all!" In MJ's
This Is It, he says WE have 4 years to fix the problems...don't look to the government to fix it.


3. Movie V for Vendetta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_%28film%29

Read this entire page, then go rent the movie and listen to every word! This movie reflects what is going on in our world today, and is also an important message from Michael about how to overcome all the problems we see. It demonstrates the fact that when you overcome your fear you are FREE. I believe Michael is playing the part of V in real life now with this hoax. WATCH THE MOVIE, you will see what I'm talking about. It shows how we ALL need to stand beside Michael, support him, and HEAL THE WORLD! Also pay attention in the movie to where V puts his signature mark. It is on a sign that reads "Strength in Unity, Unity In Faith.

Here is a link to watch V for Vendetta free online.

http://www.moviesforfree.tv/video/66-V_for_Vendetta_2005.html


4. EndGame (movie trailer)

http://www.endgamethemovie.com/highofficial.html

This link was given for a very important reason. It explains how the New World Order has come about and what they have planned for us all. Unfortunately the trailer doesn't give enough information to convince some people of the entire picture. The link below is to a playlist on YouTube that has the entire movie Endgame. It will play all 13 parts of the movie, one after another. We were told to look at this for a reason!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJoIbPkRvig&feature=PlayList&p=70309352ACAE9733&index=0&playnext=1


5. Joey Skaggs-The Final Curtain

http://joeyskaggs.com/html/final.html

"Multimedia artist Joey Skaggs has been called everything from the World's Greatest Hoaxer to a royal pain in the @ss. He's been threatened, assaulted, summonsed, subpoenaed, arrested, deposed, dismissed, trivialized, maligned, even thanked and praised. In fact, Skaggs is America's most notorious socio-political satirist, media activist, culture jammer, hoaxer, and dedicated proponent of independent thinking and media literacy."

Do some reading on the two sites below that belong to Mr. Joey Skaggs. You will quickly see how easy it can be to pull off a really good hoax. Michael Jackson is using this elaborate death hoax as a means to deliver his most urgent and important message to the world

http://www.joeyskaggs.com

http://artoftheprank.com/

6. Video clip Liberian Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_JIkRylEzc

We were sent to this video because it tells us Michael is the one behind the camera "directing" it all. It also reminds us that we saw his famous Liberian Girl pic at both his Memorial and Funeral services. There are millions of beautiful pictures of Michael, yet this particular image is selected. Why? To tell us once again, he's alive and behind this hoax which is like a "game". Pay attention!


7. Alternate Reality Game (ARG) Year Zero

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_%28game%29

Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails said Year Zero is an ARG based on a concept album of the same name. He said "could be about the end of the world", and marked a "shift in direction"...

"I really wanted to focus on something that was at the forefront of my consciousness which is, as an American, I'm appalled by the behavior of our government, the direction that it has taken and the direction that it's taken everyone else in the world and its arrogance... I decided to write an essay about where the world might be if we continue down the path that we're on with a neo-con-esque government doing whatever it pleases..."

The plot of the game is below, sound familiar?! (V for Vendetta, Endgame,..NWO/Illuminati?)

The story takes place in the United States in the year 2022, which has been termed "Year 0", by the American government, being the year that America was reborn. The U.S. had suffered several major terrorist attacks, apparently by Islamic fundamentalists, including attacks on Los Angeles and Seattle.
In response, the government granted itself emergency powers and seized absolute control on the country.
The U.S. government is now a Christian fundamentalist theocracy, maintaining control of the populace through institutions like the Bureau of Morality and the First Evangelical Church of Plano. Americans must get licenses to marry, bear children, etc. Subversive activities can result in these licenses being revoked. Dissenters regularly disappear from their homes in the night, and are detained in federal detainment centers and sanitariums, if not executed.

The government corporation Cedocore distributes the drug Parepin through the water supply, making Americans who drink the water apathetic and carefree. There are several underground rebel groups, mainly operating online, most notably Art is Resistance and Solutions Backwards Initiative. The First Evangelical Church of Plano is a fundamentalist Protestant Christian church which is favored by the neo-conservative government. The Church has a "neighborhood cleansing program" for vigilante church members. Feeding the evangelical fundamentalism is a phenomenon known as The Presence, a huge, paranormal hand that descends from the sky. According to the website, I Am Trying To Believe, The Presence is a mass hallucination brought on by Parepin.

According to the ARG, the corporate, government and subversive websites were transported back in time to the present by a group of scientists who were against the authoritarian government, and sent these Year Zero websites to the year 2007 to warn the American people of 2007 of the impending dystopian future, to prevent it from ever forming in the first place. Indeed, Art Is Resistance is a presently active online group dedicated to preventing the dystopian future depicted in the ARG.


8. A youTube video titled 9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsSn6D3CP4

The key here is to question the media...TRUTH vs the Mainstream Media.

A recent poll showed over 70% of Americans have serious questions as to what really happened September 11, 2001. Investigate this for yourself, there are many questioning the story that the media has fed to us! Here's a few links.

http://www.911truth.org/

http://truthaction.org/



As a reminder here's part of MJ's Tabloid Junkie lyrics...

"Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it, read it
And you don't have to eat it, eat it
To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to
read all about it"



10. ART Is Resistance flyer

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...4/AIR_flier.jpg

This is artwork that went with the Year Zero game. Interesting what it says...You Have a Voice, Speak The Truth, You Will Be Heard, Art Is Action Without Violence, Here Is One Thing the Government Want's You To Forget...You Can Act!

11. Wikipedia Faked Death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faked_death

Faking or hoaxing your death has been done by many people for a variety of reasons. Michael is hoaxing his death to use it as a platform to spread the most important message of all! When people realize the message and stand united with him there will be NO legal charges! He is exposing the corruption in the world to help us Heal The World. Michael is delivering his message to the world in a unique way, showing that Art can be Resistance.


12. Wikipedia Performance Art

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_art

Performance art is a term usually reserved to refer to a kind of usually avant garde or conceptual art which grew out of the visual arts. Oftentimes, there exists a hierarchy between viewer and artist. With participation art, this wall is broken down and the work of art is now judged by the reaction of the viewer. In other words, the reaction is the deciding factor of the art.

If you watched the movie V for Vendetta, did you notice several times a curtain was pulled back to show a brick wall? As more people awakened to V's message, each time the curtain was then pulled back, you saw the brick wall coming down!



13. Forum Death Hoax investigation

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things...it-t3233-50.htm

Now why would we be directed to this page? It is a particular page, in a particular forum thread about all the clues (at that point) that everyone following the redirects from www.thisisalsoit.com were discussing. What info is there that the person/people behind the website wanted everybody to see. Read and decide.


14. Lawrence Weiner Conceptual Art

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WeinerText.JPG

This art is a brick wall with the words "Bits and Pieces Put Together To Present A Semblance Of A Whole".

Conceptual art also reacted against the commodification of art; it attempted a subversion of the gallery or museum as the location and determiner of art, and the art market as the owner and distributor of art. Lawrence Weiner said: "Once you know about a work of mine you own it. There's no way I can climb inside somebody's head and remove it." Many conceptual artists' work can therefore only be known about through documentation which is manifested by it, e.g. photographs, written texts or displayed objects, which some might argue are not in themselves the art. It is sometimes reduced to a set of written instructions describing a work, but stopping short of actually making it—emphasising that the idea is more important than the artifact.

So perhaps as we put the clues (bits and pieces) together, we will see the big picture as the brick wall comes down. (Remember V for Vendetta?)


15.Yellow brick road /Wizard of Oz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Emerald.JPG

A great post by MsInsignificant explains the hidden meanings behind the movie.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wisepeople/message/3712?l=1


16. Another forum thread about movie 2012

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/omfg-you-have-to-see-2012-spoiler-t3742.htm?highlight=2012

So we are to look at this movie again for clues and MJ parallels.
This movie is about the dire circumstances our planet could face
very soon, if people don't unite to fix it's problems. The lead character's
name in the movie is Jackson. By the end of the movie it is Jackson that actually plays the biggest part in uniting everybody and saving the world. Coincidence? By now I doubt anyone who has researched all of the above could say that. We know that Mr. Michael Jackson spent his entire life trying to tell us to Keep The Faith, told us we can Heal The World, to look at the Man In The Mirror, and make that change!

Michael Jackson is alive and using this hoax to deliver all the messages from the links we have been given. He said in his movie, This Is It, I do this for the awareness, awakening, and to give hope.


17. Bible Passage

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2014:29&version=NKJV

John 14:29 (New King James Version)

29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe."

This clue seems pretty self explanatory. Michael is desperately trying to warn us!

18. THE ANSWER

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/the-answer-t4011.htm

This is a thread I felt compelled to put together for everyone to be able to examine the links and clues we have been directed to from thisisalsoit.com. Shortly after I posted this new thread topic it became the next redirect from TIAI. For myself, this was intense and joyful confirmation that I was on the right track. It appears to be helping many people come together and understand Michael's message to the world.


19. Love image http://anotherpartofme.net/images/gallery/love.jpg

This is a beautiful image telling us once again that this is all for LOVE. Notice MJ in the picture with his arms up in a V shape? Is this a sign of V for Victory...or V for Vendetta...perhaps both?! This image also has a website address at the bottom.

http://www.amajorlove.com

The image is also hosted on this website

http://anotherpartofme.net/

20. Kenny Ortega Interview on collider.com

http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/


So I ask you all, has Michael made this urgent message crystal clear?
I hope so because he has definitely sent out a BIG WAKE UP CALL!

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel


Last edited by TouchedByAnAngel on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by TouchedByAnAngel on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 am

I hate the way this program screws with the alignment of text, but I've worked all day on the above and I'm too tired to make it look pretty. The info is there. Good Luck and Love to all.

Touched By An Angel
avatar
TouchedByAnAngel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by infinatetrinity on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:51 am

Very well put.I believe that by you posting this for everyone to see will help each and every one of us see the picture alot more clearly then we did before,excellent job "Touched by an angel"....
avatar
infinatetrinity
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by yspadda on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:20 am

We should really stop to feed the troll !
avatar
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by AnnieJoe on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:04 am

infinatetrinity wrote:Very well put.I believe that by you posting this for everyone to see will help each and every one of us see the picture alot more clearly then we did before,excellent job "Touched by an angel"....

Strangely after you post about the answer ... this site redirected to this page, including the time very different from normal. It seemed he was waiting until you post to do the redirect. Do you have something to do with it???
I was monitoring all the time. Very strange, that.
avatar
AnnieJoe
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great job!!!

Post by Giada on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 am

Great job, meaningful and dense.
Expands more and more the profound message from Michael
penetrate into the consciences of 100, 1000, 10,000. 100,000
distribute millions of fans with their voice to the world
whole his message of awakening, struggle, hope
avatar
Giada
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by lilwendy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:23 am

Brilliantly compiled and well laid out.
We can change the world
(I can't do it by myself)
We can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody's help)
We're the chosen ones
(I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
All cry at same time tonight
All cry at same time tonight
All cry at same time tonight
Change the world
avatar
lilwendy
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile http://lilwendy.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Billie Jean on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:31 am

Guys! And today the link brings us to your forum to this post... This is getting really weird... Michael's watching us
avatar
Billie Jean
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Nony on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:32 am

LOL oh what to think now we're redirected here LOL

You must be in on it TouchedByanAngel, your read was great as they always are and you so smart and intelligent to come up with good stuff. Anyway, I found it interesting that your telling everyone "Good luck, you just may find the answer!". I'm not sure if that's literal from you or are you guessing? WHO R U?

I see the bigger picture (hoax/make movie of it/expose goverments/saveworld etc etc) but I can't find a definate answer in this post. I see the 'bits and pieces put together....etc' because I see the answer on a whole Smile

have you been to this http://www.artisresistance.com/welcome.htm its nuts
avatar
Nony
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by MJmylife90 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:22 am

Billie Jean wrote:Guys! And today the link brings us to your forum to this post... This is getting really weird... Michael's watching us

i'm redirected to this forum too...
it's getting really weird though..
maybe it's just my imagination but the links keeps redirecting towards some kind of clues
i mean a pattern..
which is somekind of Michael's way of thinking...
you know this isn't just about michael anymore...
it's involving the government and the world!
and it's a bigger picture...(no pressure)

now i really think we in the serious matter now..
maybe i'm just little over my head but i think we are in this plan also..
i mean a part of Michael's plan...
idk...just my opinion
maybe get too much over my head..
lol!
_________________
KEEP THE FAITH,THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
L.O.V.E
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with"
-Michael Jackson-
avatar
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by MJLover1990 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 am

Michael is definitely watching us, now the are redirecting us to this thread which means we are on the right track!


Last edited by MJLover1990 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by lilwendy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 am

Of course we are part of this. Michael Jackson has millions of fans. It is rumoured that almost a billion people watched the memorial. If there was a need to make a global impact, you would have to find someone with enough influence over a huge amount of people. Someone that had a very loyal following.
Enter Michael Jackson.
If we, the MJ fans, get what he is trying to teach us, then it is our responsibility to not only spread the message, but to act on it to make a change.
We are definitely part of this.
avatar
lilwendy
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile http://lilwendy.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 am

i we being sent back here again oh man
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:43 am

What I find weird is the conection with the Bible.

Why to make it religious?
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by katson45 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 am

thank you for this extra confirmation of what I have in fact, been experiencing first-hand..Yes, we are in danger.. in my small case I have been poisoned and w/chair dependant for 5 yrs because of 'safe' dental work.(same as mercury in vaccines ...causing autism for some children) Which 'they' deny of course. Ultimately all these things amount to their agenda of depopulization. Genicide! I have always been of the opinion that in order for a political candidate to even be in a position to be considered for 'election' it is already too late to do 'the people' any real good. It is a fact that we must come to realize that our innocent intent and motives are not neccessarily shared by all .God help us...


Last edited by katson45 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
katson45
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by magicalmystery on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:16 am

im speachless....i ended up here...i even made my mum type the link in just to be sure...this is getting exciting now....its like confirmation were on the right track..for sure it keeps me believing michaels alive...he must of put so much work into all this...and it doesnt look like hes done yet...whats next?
avatar
magicalmystery
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by juliet on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 am

Thank you TOUCHEDBYANANGEL for all the links. I posted my ideas before and I'll post it here again, and my ideas touch on all aspects/departments of our society.

Let's start with the messages of the songs,concerts and music videos of Michael. He touches very much on racism, poverty, nature, children, the sick, even war victims, 911 victims, natural disaster victims, drug victims - and all of these things the media never showed or covered to show the real Michael Jackson. They distorted the facts and maligned him. So, Michael has a big scale effect on the world.

If he touches the world's problems, then the political department, medical department, legal and justice department, the music department, the movie department, religion, media (radio,tv and news prints) are all in part of the main cause of the world's problems and they are all under one puppeteer.

Let's take him as a part of the entertainment industry. He communicates about these problems to the people through his songs, concerts and music videos.
He studied the past history of artists, politicians and humanitarians, studied them on what went wrong, who caused the wrong, why, how and what led to their deaths/assasinations.

The puppeteer controls all of these departments and pays them well- compensates them well that they cannot say no at all. So, the easiest way to control Michael is through the media(news prints, tv and radio) by building a very destructive image of Michael. And with the media - you have all these interviewers, newscasters and show hosts who would come as friends in the beginning because they know that Michael opens his heart to everybody but actually were being paid to do so.

The next control would be the music industry itself where you have different record companies like Sony. Sony is part of Time Warner and where Warner Bros. is a part of. So, everybody knows that Michael stood up against Sony not only for himself but for other artists as well.

Then, the child molestation case came into the picture. There was never a coverage of the trial because broadcast was controlled by Time Warner's HBO where of course Sony is a part of Time Warner. So, Sony was part of the molestation case thing which isn't true and they paid a lot of people to have a case against Michael. Drugs were used on some children who claimed that Michael molested them. But he was acquitted.

Then Warner Bros. had to play their part by not releasing/stopping his short films like Captain Neo in Disneyland. His short film MOONWALKER was an American Film but Warner Bros. cancelled the plans for a theatrical release.

So, they really put a stop to everything of Michael's works. The time when Neverland was infiltrated, how many cars went to Neverland and planted evidences just to close down Neverland and it all happened when Michael was out of the country.

For certain, Sony couldn't manipulate Michael anymore. As you all know, the rehearsal footages taken were of 2008. Sony and Michael had this concept of a come back but Michael never wanted to be dictated upon or be controlled anymore so whatever the deal was, he had to put his foot down and stand for his own ideas. Of course, that offended Sony big time so thay came out with the promotion of the come back concert as they had planned and I know deep in my heart Michael had other plans.

So Sony and their goons/other manipulators would have to proceed to Plan B because Michael can no longer be dictated upon. And the idea of Plan B was top secret to them and they had to do some damage control. But Michael because he's so keen to be one step ahead of these bad people had to disappear with the help of Some Good People who has the same heart as Michael. Of course Sony and the manipulators had panicked because he's no where to be found.Then the JUNE 25 came where it was a very good scheme agenda for making more money with the manipulators. Then the Memorial had to follow to make up for the investments Sony had projected. Then the Funeral followed and now the TII Movie wherein Sony had a great idea with the TII CD which was exposed, and of having DVD sold just in time for the Christmas season but the Theater Cos. never agreed with their idea of the DVD because ther's a rule that DVD can follow only 4 months after.

So for me, all of the media feeds, scripted dramas here and there are actually being played so blindly because no one really knows the whole scenario because it's better to keep it under the hat for the uncertainty of whom to trust - friends, family and associates. And all of what's happening may be an advantage to Michael in order that he may not be located at all. He has to stay away until there will be a big case on these manipulators which is a very grave case because the case involves a string of people in different parts of the government as well.

I know we must do something but what's happening to Michael is of a very high level. It's a very dangerous and sensitive situation. But his project which was portrayed in the TII rehearsal footages was about a very important message which he relates to the end of the world on 2012, that's why he said THIS IS IT, that we must do something now or else the world will end because of our own doing. He wants to tell people if we do something about what's destroying the world now, then the world will not end because we care.

For me, I pray everyday for Michael's safety and release because I know he wants to be among all of us. So, in the meantime, he walks around without anybody knowing it's him and that's a good thing. The doubles may have been placed there to confuse the manipulators/traitors that sometimes these people don't even know that it's really Michael already. He gets a big laugh about it because he can see things clearly now of who to trust and who to work with in the coming days


Thanks.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Gema on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:30 am

Nice post.

I noticed that MJ followers and fans are wery enviromental friendly <3 <3 <3

We do care for a better place.

Michael, we need yooooooouuuuuu
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:33 am

Very informative post, Im going to be very busy watching all these videos.



and today This is also it directs us here to this page, or at least it did a little while ago!
avatar
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by yspadda on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:33 am

Please, don't jump to conclusions, I'm sure you'll regret it.
It's time to remember that all the people who have seen Michael behind some site or anonymous posters have always been deceived so far.
All you can be sure, is that someone is playing with this forum, but IMHO that's just a silly game. If Michael had to communicate, I'm sure he would do it on a higher level.

If you feed the troll he'll end up eating your hand, your arm and your brain too.
avatar
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by witchjo11 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:39 am

WOW.... GREAT JOB!!!!! I FOLLOW "THIS IS ALSO IT" ME TOO..



TouchedByAnAngel wrote:I am putting this post up to try to help everyone with all the links from the thisisalsoit website.
It is extremely long and will require dedication and time to thoroughly
evaluate it and form an informed opinion. I hope that there is at least a few
who will put in the effort to try to understand what Michael is telling us with
these clues. Good luck, you just may find the answer!

1. Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum- www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com?page_id=293

It first directs back to the MJHD website...to keep people searching about the fact
that his death is a hoax. This helps the fans to relieve their pain, because if you
research you really see all the discrepancies in the "death" story and believe he
could be alive. I KNOW he is alive and so do many others. The following link gives
info to consider if you are still wondering if he is dead.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=162



2.Movie 2012: http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

This movie is about the possible end of the world. At the end of the trailer for this
movie it says "No matter what you believe, one date will unite us all!" In MJ's
This Is It, he says WE have 4 years to fix the problems...don't look to the government
to fix it.


3.Movie V for Vendetta: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_%28film%29

Read this entire page, then go rent the movie and listen to every word! This movie
reflects what is going on in our world today, and is also an important message
from Michael about how to overcome all the problems we see. It demonstrates the fact
that when you overcome your fear you are FREE. I believe Michael is playing the
part of V in real life now with this hoax. WATCH THE MOVIE, you will see what
I'm talking about.It shows how we fans/believers/Good People need to stand beside Michael.
Here is a link to watch V for Vendetta free online

http://www.moviesforfree.tv/video/66-V_for_Vendetta_2005.html


4.Movie EndGame: http://www.endgamethemovie.com/highofficial.html

This link was given for a very important reason. It explains how the
New World Order has come about and what they have planned for us all.
Unfortunately the trailer doesn't give enough information to convince
some people of the entire picture. The link below is to a playlist on
YouTube that has the entire movie Endgame. It will play all 13 parts
of the movie, one after another. We were told to look at this for a reason!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJoIbPkRvig&feature=PlayList&p=70309352ACAE9733&index=0&playnext=1


5.Joey Skaggs-The Final Curtain: http://joeyskaggs.com/html/final.html


"Multimedia artist Joey Skaggs has been called everything from the World's Greatest Hoaxer
to a royal pain in the @ss. He's been threatened, assaulted, summonsed, subpoenaed, arrested,
deposed, dismissed, trivialized, maligned, even thanked and praised. In fact, Skaggs is
America's most notorious socio-political satirist, media activist, culture jammer, hoaxer,
and dedicated proponent of independent thinking and media literacy."

Do some reading on the two sites below that belong to Mr. Joey Skaggs. You will quickly see
how easy it can be to pull off a really good hoax. Mr. Michael Jackson is using this elaborate
death hoax as a means to deliver his most important important message to the world

http://www.joeyskaggs.com

http://artoftheprank.com/



6. Videoclip Liberian Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_JIkRylEzc

We were sent to this video because it tells us Michael is the one behind the camera "directing"
it all. It also reminds us that we saw his famous Liberian Girl pic at both his Memorial and Funeral
services. There are millions of beautiful pictures of Michael, yet this particular image is selected
Why? To tell us once again, he's alive and behind this hoax which is like a "game". Pay attention!


7.Alternate Reality Game (ARG)-Year Zero http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_%28game%29

Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails said Year Zero is an ARG based on a concept albumn of the same name.
He said "could be about the end of the world", and marked a "shift in direction"...

"I really wanted to focus on something that was at the forefront of my consciousness which is,
as an American, I'm appalled by the behavior of our government, the direction that it has taken
and the direction that it's taken everyone else in the world and its arrogance... I decided to
write an essay about where the world might be if we continue down the path that we're on with
a neo-con-esque government doing whatever it pleases..."

The plot of the game is below, sound familiar?! (V for Vendetta, Endgame,..NWO/Illuminati?)

The story takes place in the United States in the year 2022, which has been termed "Year 0", by
the American government, being the year that America was reborn. The U.S. had suffered several major
terrorist attacks, apparently by Islamic fundamentalists, including attacks on Los Angeles and Seattle.
In response, the government granted itself emergency powers and seized absolute control on the country.
The U.S. government is now a Christian fundamentalist theocracy, maintaining control of the populace
through institutions like the Bureau of Morality and the First Evangelical Church of Plano. Americans
must get licenses to marry, bear children, etc. Subversive activities can result in these licenses
being revoked. Dissenters regularly disappear from their homes in the night, and are detained in federal
detainment centers and sanitariums, if not executed.

The government corporation Cedocore distributes the drug Parepin through the water supply, making Americans
who drink the water apathetic and carefree. There are several underground rebel groups, mainly operating online,
most notably Art is Resistance and Solutions Backwards Initiative. The First Evangelical Church of Plano is
a fundamentalist Protestant Christian church which is favored by the neo-conservative government. The Church has
a "neighborhood cleansing program" for vigilante church members. Feeding the evangelical fundamentalism is a
phenomenon known as The Presence, a huge, paranormal hand that descends from the sky. According to the website
I Am Trying To Believe, The Presence is a mass hallucination brought on by Parepin.

According to the ARG, the corporate, government and subversive websites were transported back in time to the present
by a group of scientists who were against the authoritarian government, and sent these Year Zero websites to the
year 2007 to warn the American people of 2007 of the impending dystopian future, to prevent it from ever forming in
the first place. Indeed, Art Is Resistance is a presently active online group dedicated to preventing the dystopian
future depicted in the ARG.


8.A video titled 9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsSn6D3CP4

The key here is to question the media...TRUTH vs the media. Here's part of MJ's Tabloid Junkie lyrics...

"Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it, read it
And you don't have to eat it, eat it
To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to
read all about it"



10. ART Is Resistance flyer http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...4/AIR_flier.jpg

This is artwork that went with the Year Zero game. Interesting what it says...You Have a Voice,
Speak The Truth, You Will Be Heard, Art Is Action Without Violence, Here Is One Thing the Government Want's You
To Forget...You Can Act!


11. Wikipedia, Faked death http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faked_death

Faking or hoaxing your death has been done by many people for a variety of reasons. Michael is hoaxing his
death to use it as a platform to spread the most important message of all! When people realize the message
and stand united with him there will be NO legal charges! He is exposing the corruption in the world to help
us Heal The World. Michael is delivering his message to the world in a unique way, showing that Art can be
Resistance.


12. Wikipedia, Performance Art http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_art

Performance art is a term usually reserved to refer to a kind of usually avant-garde or conceptual art which
grew out of the visual arts. Oftentimes, there exists a hierarchy between viewer and artist. With participation art,
this wall is broken down and the work of art is now judged by the reaction of the viewer. In other words, the reaction
is the deciding factor of the art.

If you watched the movie V for Vendetta, did you notice several times a curtain was pulled back to show a brick wall?
As more people awakened to V's message, each time the curtain was pulled back you saw the brick wall coming down!



13.Forum Death Hoax investigation http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things...it-t3233-50.htm

Now why would we be directed to this page? It is a particular page,
in a particular forum thread about all the clues (at that point)
that everyone following the redirects from www.thisisalsoit.com
were discussing. What info is there that the person/people behind
the website wanted everybody to see for 3 days? The longest standing
clue to date? You read and decide.


14.Lawrence Weiner Conceptual Art http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WeinerText.JPG

This art is a brick wall with the words "Bits and Pieces Put Together To Present A Semblance Of A Whole".

Conceptual art also reacted against the commodification of art; it attempted a subversion of the
gallery or museum as the location and determiner of art, and the art market
as the owner and distributor of art. Lawrence Weiner said: "Once you know about a work of mine you own it. There's no way I can climb inside somebody's head and remove it." Many conceptual artists' work can therefore only be known about through documentation which is manifested by it, e.g. photographs, written texts or displayed objects, which some might argue are not in themselves the art. It is sometimes reduced to a set of written instructions describing a work, but stopping short of actually making it—emphasising that the idea is more important than the artifact.

So perhaps as we put the clues (bits and pieces) together, we will see the big picture as the brick wall comes down. (Remember V for Vendetta?)


15.Yellow brick road /Wizard of Oz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Emerald.JPG

A great post by MsInsignificant explains the hidden meanings behind the movie

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wisepeople/message/3712?l=1


16.Another forum thread about movie 2012

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/omfg-you-have-to-see-2012-spoiler-t3742.htm?highlight=2012

So we are to look at this movie again for clues and MJ parallels.
This movie is about the dire circumstances our planet could face
very soon, if people don't unite to fix it's problems. The lead character's
name in the movie is Jackson.
By the end of the movie it is Jackson that actually plays the biggest part
in saving the world. Coincidence? By now I doubt anyone who has researched
all of the above could say that. We know that Mr. Michael Jackson spent his entire life trying to tell us to Keep The Faith, told us we can Heal The World, to look at the Man In The Mirror, and make that change!

Michael Jackson is alive and using this hoax to deliver all the messages from the links we have been given above. He said in his movie, This Is It, I do this for the awareness, awakening, and hope.


17. Bible Passage http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2014:29&version=NKJV

John 14:29 (New King James Version)

29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.


So I ask you all, has Michael made this urgent message crystal clear?
I hope so because he has definitely sent out a BIG WAKE UP CALL!
avatar
witchjo11
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Venice - Italy

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/witchjo11

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by LibertarianGirl on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 am

Gema wrote:What I find weird is the conection with the Bible.

Why to make it religious?

Well, after all is said & done "We are going to see the King"

Religion plays a part in how the government controls. They pull that card out and show it to everyone, getting everyone riled up to distract attention from the card they are "actually" playing. By the time we notice, it's too late.

I feel like MJ believed in a higher power. The Bible does have a pretty powerful finish...as this will.

Wondering? Look again!
There is a message here and there as well.
avatar
LibertarianGirl
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20
Woonplaats : OutHere Somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by EternalMichael on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 am

ok I post it here because I know we are being watched !

This message is to the owner of www.thisisalsoit.com : maybe now you can redirect your website to another that will tell us who you really are. you know that there are only us (believers) who go to watch your website, so if you have a message to spread, tell us directly and we'll do it. but please for God's sake, stop playing with our minds and feelings, it's too cruel !


I am really scared that someone is playing with us, but what scares me most is that, of course it could be MJ, but it could also be anybody...

So now TIAI owner, tell us who you are !
avatar
EternalMichael
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:32 am

i agree and the worst part is they know we will keep on following because we cant let go, so sit back and play the game enjoy this is all just one big adventure
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by juliet on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 am

yspadda wrote:Please, don't jump to conclusions, I'm sure you'll regret it.
It's time to remember that all the people who have seen Michael behind some site or anonymous posters have always been deceived so far.
All you can be sure, is that someone is playing with this forum, but IMHO that's just a silly game. If Michael had to communicate, I'm sure he would do it on a higher level.

If you feed the troll he'll end up eating your hand, your arm and your brain too.

We are definitely being watched/monitored. It's been almost 5 months and everybody is aware of us, that we're searching for the truth. I'm so wary about people who easily manipulate the net/links. That's why I posted my own thoughts on the whole Michael Case so as to show them I can think on my own and they cannot play with my thoughts.

I agree with YSPADDA, please be very careful guys because whoever is behind the net manipulations/deceptions, they just pick up on what we already know and they sugar coat them so as to hit us emotionally. We know better than them.


Last edited by juliet on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by mumof3 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 am

Hello to whoever sent me here I too did www.thisisalsoit.com and gor sent straight here to the forum yesterday it was the bible it is a very interesting journey how weird please let us know if you can who is doing this to us or maybe you cant it is an important lesson for the world to learn by thanks anyway
avatar
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by yspadda on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 am

EternalMichael wrote:
I am really scared that someone is playing with us, but what scares me most is that, of course it could be MJ, but it could also be anybody...
So now TIAI owner, tell us who you are !

No reason to be frightened. Just don't care. Seing people emotional or running like mad behind every supposed clue he gives is exactly what gets him/her high.
avatar
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:58 am

hasnt anyone noticed how big this site has got lately,everyone is being sent here why,just check and see how many new members we have im gonna think on this one
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Thetruth on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:20 am

Very well put OP. However this is a prank pulled by someone who is a member of this site or former MJHD member. This clues tells me nothing other that is is a game played by a sad person.
avatar
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by D on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 am

Michael was with the Islamic faith before his"death". My father in law who is also Muslim, said that US Government was afraid that the millions of fans that love Michael so much, would follow him to the Muslim faith and therefore he had to be "eliminated" as a pied piper basically. Not sure what to think about that.
avatar
D
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by D on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:46 am

Forgot to put the rest of my thought. Smile
Hence the V for Vendetta reference
avatar
D
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wow! Hello, Everyone!:)

Post by hevnscentjess on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 am

I was always a little skeptical about the links that the TIAI website was taking us to but now that I have seen all of them laid out like touchedbyanangel has posted? I have to admit, it's pretty compelling. I have been jumping on this forum from time to time but now I am so excited about this, that I just had to join!Smile I have been following and watching the hoax videos as well and I do believe that Michael is alive and is delivering his message in the BIGGEST way! God Bless:)
avatar
hevnscentjess
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : California, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by yspadda on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:56 am

Would have Michael converted to a religion that turns women into slaves ? That's what I wonder. It's so not him !
avatar
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Thetruth on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:08 am

D wrote:Michael was with the Islamic faith before his"death". My father in law who is also Muslim, said that US Government was afraid that the millions of fans that love Michael so much, would follow him to the Muslim faith and therefore he had to be "eliminated" as a pied piper basically. Not sure what to think about that.

This statement was never said by Michael himself so it is not a confirmed fact. I dont believe he ever converted although I think he was a spirutal man who beliveves in every religion.

And to the above poster there is no reason for you to start talking bad about a certain religion. I think there are a few muslim members who would feel offended by your rude remark. Get real with the facts first, but religious talk in here only turns bad so please stop.
avatar
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:27 am

i think mj was interested in all religons and welcome to the family all new comers
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by yspadda on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:36 am

Thetruth wrote:And to the above poster there is no reason for you to start talking bad about a certain religion. I think there are a few muslim members who would feel offended by your rude remark. Get real with the facts first, but religious talk in here only turns bad so please stop.

Muslim women have a hard time in many muslim countries, and it's not being rude, it's a fact easy to evidence.
Read this site, things speak for themselves : http://www.stop-killing.org/


Last edited by yspadda on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by MJLover1990 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 am

Gema wrote:Nice post.

I noticed that MJ followers and fans are wery enviromental friendly <3 <3 <3

We do care for a better place.

Michael, we need yooooooouuuuuu

I absolutely agree! Michael we need you and want you back now pleaseeeee
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by hevnscentjess on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 am

Thank you for the welcome!Smile My goodness, it is like a family here, huh? Disagreements and all! I like it!lol:)
avatar
hevnscentjess
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : California, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by D on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 am

LETS STOP WITH THE RELIGION TALK..THE ONLY REASON I BROUGHT IT UP WAS THE REFERENCE TO THE "QURAN" IN V FOR VENDETTA, WHEN GORDON WAS SPEAKING OF IT AND SHOWING IT TO EVIE, AND THE GOVERNMENT FOUND OUT AND EXECUTED HIM..THATS ALL..PLEASE DON'T SPEAK BAD OF ANY RELIGION. THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL. I'M SORRY TO HAVE BROUGHT THE SUBJECT UP.

P.S. MICHAEL WOULD NOT APPROVE OF DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ANYONE.
avatar
D
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by MJLover1990 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 am

And by the way I can't see what religion has to do with the hoax.
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 am

you see POLITICS & RELIGION = ARGUMENTS just agree to disagree and move on , do not forget the reason we are here
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by hevnscentjess on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:53 am

Very well said. Those two topics always lead to arguments. So... Let's discuss Michael and this hoax, something all of us agree on! So, the TIAI link is what brought me to all of you wonderful people:) I read that some here believe that we are just being played with? Why? When the messages are so compelling when you see them as a whole like that. It just seems like too much work one person would put in just to trick us, right? Or am I just being too gullible?Smile
avatar
hevnscentjess
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : California, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:58 am

what puzzles me there are other sites with similar info to us so why pick this site ,are we the best are we the choosen ones someone please sort me out.
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by BlackOrchid on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing OP. There are still many problems here though - first of all, this theory is just what some people at MJHD have been promoting for months. That "MJ hoaxed his death to come back later as the saviour after changing mankind". And people got banned for these theories at MJHD remember? Some were banned. I believe the thisisalsoit site are banned members who wanna get attention. Why?

1. This is the internet, not the real world, and we are a small group. How can Michael in the real world save anyone by hoaxing his death? How can he be POLITICAL by hoaxing his death? Remember that 90% of people out there BELIEVES MJ IS DEAD

2. The movie 2012 is only a movie. Just like any other doomsday movie. In Terminator 2 we heard 1999 would be the end of the world, and Nostradamus said 1999 too yeah? The year 2012 is NOT the end of the world. It is a vibrational shift in consciousness when we move into the aquarian age and away from the pisces age. 2012 IS A CONSCIOUSNESS SHIFT, NOT PHYSICAL DEATH.

3. The movie V for Vendetta has a lot of satanic symbolism The letter "V" itself in that red color with circle around, is a part of the horned beast sign, it's satanic. Example:

http://www.punkvinyl.net/blog/Satanic_Threat-In_To_Hell-ep-2008/back.jpg

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

So, I don't see how Michael could save anyone by promoting these horrorlike movies and images to us. Michael did not want to let his kids watch other things than cartoons, so why would he wanna make us wanna watch those kinds of things? When people starts getting into the illuminati, end game kind of things, they will get scared. Michael's way is L.O.V.E. and NOT fear. That's why I believe this does not come from him.
avatar
BlackOrchid
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by D on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 am

Whoever is controlling this is extremely intelligent and well informed. Takes alot of time and patience to research all these links and such. It is rather interesting. On June 25, 2009 I cried for hours, and for days and weeks afterwards. The pain I felt I could not describe. I am not a young kid either. I am a 52 yr old woman who basically grew up with Michael in my life. My family and friends think I am a nut and obsessed with MJ. However..since these theories and sites have come out, I follow each and every one of them. I no longer cry and feel sad. I feel excited, happy and look forward to the next few months to see what transpires.

I read the book by Shmuley Boteach regarding the Michael Jackson tapes. I learned so much about Michael that I never knew before. How intelligent, sensitive and perceptive he was, and just how tortured he was also.

So..if this is you Michael..thank you. and you are so love no matter what.
avatar
D
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 am

@D:

Is that book not amazing?!? I initially did not want to read that for concern that it would be another bash MJ session but then I caught his interview with LKL on youtube and immediately went out to buy the book. I read it cover to cover in less than 2 days, just couldn't put it down. I was amazingly intrigued with his thought process and when he said "I would like to just disappear" I knew then that he had been thinking about this for awhile.

The only thing I can say now is that MJ done a wonderful job of laying out his plans but now it is time for him to come back!!!!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by babypri on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 am

Good afternoon,
Really is very strange the page has directed to the topic at hand ..
The "Moderator" of this game was waiting for this post?
We were expecting something new and it redirects to a post with the summary?
Creativity is ending?
I even thought about redirects best ... but I will not say that because we run the risk of copy PLAYER ....

Frankly it is taking a strange way ....

But we are here to look .. waiting for the next step ...

MJ is alive it is a fact, we can only know what he really wants ...

Regardless of which path he chooses .. I'll be by your side ...
avatar
babypri
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-17
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 am

omg now they redirect...HERE!at the first page of this topic Shocked Suspect  isn\'t it weird?! scratch and why would somebody do this if he/she has nothing to do with the hoax?? just for playing with us?


Last edited by DaduXLoveMJEver on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by D on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 am

@kdkennedy..it was heartwrenching. A MUST read
avatar
D
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Melzy777 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:51 am

Hmmm.. Not sure. Thanks to TBAA for the first post though, as it is quite thorough and sums up everything they want us to believe.

As for the religion stuff.. We aren't exactly the ones freshly bringing it up.. It's been smooshed all over the TIAI redirections. You can't say "don't talk about religion" and then discuss TIAI.

NWO and Illuminati are classified as religions amongst other things, such as conspiracies, movements.. whatever.


Last edited by Melzy777 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE ANSWER

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum