Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tentative wave from the UK

+8
lou
michkez2
MJmylife90
superflysister81
Confused
andrea_garay2005
dontmakeitfactual
princesspea161
12 posters

Go down

Tentative wave from the UK Empty Tentative wave from the UK

Post by princesspea161 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 am

Hi. I'm Melanie from Boston UK.

The day I heard on the news about the 'death' of MJ was just awful. I felt I'd been kicked very hard!

I think I went into shock for days as I was strangely clinical about the whole thing. Just couldnt get my head around it. I'm a nurse by profession so the whole cardiologist living in his house, but MJ dying of cardiac arrest thing seemed odd. Added to that Dr Murrays complete lack of CPR skills when he has supposedly reached the pinicle of the profession screams for people tp pay attention.

Then came the memorial. The floodgates opened for me and I was beside myself, but even then things just werent quite right.

I googled 'MJ death hoax' and found many people were asking the same questions. I have now lost count of the sheer weight of media reported 'facts' that contradict themselves constantly. The list is seemingly endless now.

You know, I go from 'MJ is dead move on' to 'he is 100% alive' on a daily basis. It's tiring me out!

But looking at the case clinically and not as a fan, if I heard all these facts about an artist I was not a fan of I would believe 100% that this case smacks of a hoax (though I hate that word as it sounds like an elaborate joke, but I think it runs deeper than that on MJ's part).

I class myself as an intelligent woman yet I have been laughed at for speaking my mind on this subject.

I think for the people who believe he has truly passed that is fine but why be so concerned about us?? Why get so angry? Are we all not entitled to critique what we are fed by the media? If we all just ran with what we were tols MJ fans would have given up on him long ago but no, we are as loyal as ever.

This site is amazing as I am now not a lone voice shouting for people to at least open their minds to the possibility.

Just as a quick afterthought, do people on this forum also go on the MJHD one??
This is exactly the samw post I put on there yet barely anyone said hello so hoping to have found a slightly warmer reception here? Not sure if people getting a bit down and disillusioned or something. Tentative wave from the UK Icon_cry
princesspea161
princesspea161

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20
Leeftijd : 48

http://angelbear.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Tentative wave from the UK Empty Re: Tentative wave from the UK

Post by dontmakeitfactual Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:31 am

Hi princesspea161! Smile

I loved your post! Yep, some members here are also members over at MJHD. Welcome, you'll love it here Cool
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:35 am

welcome on bord! The more we are, the better!!
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:47 am

Well I for one am only on this site. I did try to register there a few months ago but it wouldn't register ..So I found this place..I kind of felt that this website was more my kind of way of investigating anyway. Just personal preference.

But Welcome Welcome Welcome!! Tentative wave from the UK Icon_cheers
I kind of had the same experience as you. I was crying my eyes out at the memorial but I don't know why but when Paris came on..my eyes were focused on her face. Very strange because that was when everyone I was with started crying. With me exactly the other way around. At that point I started thinking about his 'death'. It felt strange to me how clinical everyone reacted around him.

Don't feel stupid because you have questions. The other people are the ones who are stupid enough to NOT ask questions. I'm not saying we over on this site are RIGHT and everybody else is WRONG. But there are questions that are not answered and a lot of questionable situations that all media failed to cover.
Good thing you're a nurse because we need people on here to help us with the medical side of this.

Happy posting!! Tentative wave from the UK Icon_biggrin
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by superflysister81 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:03 am

Welcome Princesspea161 !!! cheers
superflysister81
superflysister81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 87
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:34 am

welcome princesspea161!! cheers
your gonna love it here...

-Michael Jackson-
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by michkez2 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 am

a very warm welcome, hope u enjoy it here x
michkez2
michkez2
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 am

Hello and welcome!
I started at MJHD but later I moved to here and stayed here! I'm a student of Physiotherapy and recently I had a class about Basic Life Support protocol , and the teacher mentioned MJ's case and laughed at dr. Murray's behaviour, as if he didn't believe a doctor could act like this. I didn't like that he laughed at it, but at least I could notice that some people can see that this story sounds a bit unreal.
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 am

Welcome. I think you will find that we really are just a big family here. We have our days of arguing with one another and then our days of agreeing and agreeing to disagree. However, at the end of every day we all still have love and respect and that is what family is all about. I really hope you stay awhile.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspea161 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Wow, thanks everyone. You've all made me feel so welcome. I'm a definite stayer now!! Tentative wave from the UK Icon_biggrin

Looking forward to some discussions with you all on this whole thing, and maybe my (limited) medical expertise may help with some areas. I feel I'm still on a rollercoaster and have my 100% belief days and my 'I must be mad' days, but I know I have found some decent people to share my thoughts with.

What a great bunch you are. Bravo! Tentative wave from the UK Icon_razz xx
Melanie xx
princesspea161
princesspea161

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-20
Leeftijd : 48

http://angelbear.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Welcome flower
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Would be good to have someone who has experience in autopsy as well and the timeline about when a death certificate is to be recorded, etc.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IUsed2Dream Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Tentative wave from the UK Icon_flower Welcome pricesspea161!! Tentative wave from the UK Icon_flower
Your story since 6/25 and what led you here sounds identical to me. I felt so alone in my thoughts of doubt/disbelief with no one around me understanding. It took me several months b4 finally searching online and finding forums. Many of us here started out on MJHD, however, there were many problems there, change in Administrator, several members banned, a loss of trust in the forum, etc (at least that's what I think happened, others might be able to explain better.) After a few days of MJHD site being down, everyone sorta spread out and I visited several forums but definitely find this one to be most like a family. I've never interacted with so many people from so many different countries....it is amazing!!! I've found the best thing is that we are all on the same roller coaster but our ups and downs ("I must be mad days") are never at the same time, so when I'm having one of those bad days where I'm just not sure I believe, I lean on everyone here and their findings always lift me up.

It seems our forum has become a living creature of it's own, alive with a heart that never stops beating where we can to for strength.....I guess that's the L.O.V.E that Michael always talks about. I'm sure if he sees the way we all work together, support one another and care for each other he would say "This is it!" Tentative wave from the UK Icon_cheers

Again....welcome & look forward to having another intelligent mind on our team Tentative wave from the UK Herz
IUsed2Dream
IUsed2Dream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: