Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will you hang on for?

+16
Lorrie
dunno_it
Savannah
Sweet1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
phoenix
IWSICS
PinkLizard
SeeingClues
SmoothCriminal
annieisnotokey
Another.Part.Of.Me
EarthAngel90
jpresley
Rach
DawneVee
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How long will you hang on for? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long will you hang on for?

Post by Rach Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 pm

LOL @ Savannah and peterpanswendy

Oh it's good to know that my neurosis with my laptop isn't just affecting me!

Seriously though it makes a nice break being away from it. I haven't wacthed ANY tv in a week and today i caught up with all my soaps and I was like WTF is going on? I had missed half off the storylines!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

How long will you hang on for? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long will you hang on for?

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

I don't. Sad Sad Sad I have a razr...I wonder if I can get internet on that kind of phone. hmmmm...I could even call and have them add it tomorrow. I mean...err...umm...not like I would be getting on this site and checking anything. Nope, it would be totally innocent! lol
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:18 am

i dunno if i could put a time stamp on how long i'm willing to wait. 2 years sounds reasonable, but what if he's waiting for 5 years to return, or longer?

i'm sure people are anticipating the vienna tribute; and so am i, but i'm really not getting my hopes up. maybe it would be too predictable, at least for us...but not for the majority of fans who don't believe in the hoax. plus the way things are looking now, who even knows if the tribute is gonna happen?! or it could just be a flop, kinda like the save the world awards, which were an absolute disaster. so i guess i'll just wait it out and see what happens. but i don't think i'll ever be convinced that he's actually dead, unless they bring out some pretty compelling evidence.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 am

I have not a time limit - because I think, Michael is not dead.
And if he don't want come back, so he want not to be found.

Last edited by BJ on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 am

charmed6 wrote:
Savannah wrote:LOL about leaving your computer. I know EXACTLY how you guys feel. I had to take my daughters out to the mall for school clothes shopping today, and I felt a sense of dread and panic walking out of my house. My kids were laughing at me and said "your laptop will be here when we get home, mom". (haha) We did have a very nice time at the mall, but I couldn't wait to get home to see if I missed anything. My computer couldn't load up fast enough. My husband and I are taking my kids to an amusement park Monday and Tuesday...I do not know HOW I am going to do it. Hmmmm...I wonder if my laptop will fit in my purse??? (heehee)
lol!

lol! Haha... well I dont' know about you.... but I have internet access on my phone...and it's programmed to this site. Wink

Me too! I have access all the time w/ my phone. It's driving hubby crazy! geek
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:56 am

jpresley wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
Savannah wrote:LOL about leaving your computer. I know EXACTLY how you guys feel. I had to take my daughters out to the mall for school clothes shopping today, and I felt a sense of dread and panic walking out of my house. My kids were laughing at me and said "your laptop will be here when we get home, mom". (haha) We did have a very nice time at the mall, but I couldn't wait to get home to see if I missed anything. My computer couldn't load up fast enough. My husband and I are taking my kids to an amusement park Monday and Tuesday...I do not know HOW I am going to do it. Hmmmm...I wonder if my laptop will fit in my purse??? (heehee)
lol!

lol! Haha... well I dont' know about you.... but I have internet access on my phone...and it's programmed to this site. Wink

The only time I don't have access is at work.... cuz I work in a metal building Sad . I guess its a good thing thought since I'm supposed to be watching infants. Can't get distracted.lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 am

charmed6 wrote:
jpresley wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
lol!

The only time I don't have access is at work.... cuz I work in a metal building Sad . I guess its a good thing thought since I'm supposed to be watching infants. Can't get distracted.lol

It also drive my mom nuts... When were in the car and she's trying to talk to me..lol... I have a hard time paying attention to her. lol! She gets so mad, and says shes gonna take my cell phone away. I may be 21.. but shes still my mother. lol sorry mom.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2