Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS

5 posters

Go down

DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Empty DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS

Post by juliet Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 am

We all know that Michael is a perfectionist and I'm very surprised to find some differences from the TII Movie Lyric pamphlet from his other CD pamphlets. I haven't listened to it yet because I checked the pamphlet first. Please tell me if this info on the differences will help in some way. I will listen to the TII Movie Discs after posting this.

BILLIE JEAN
TII MOVIE .....................HISTORY
...she told my baby .........she told my baby
We'd danced 'til three........We danced 'til three
Then she looked at me....... As she looked at me
Then showed a photo.........Then showed a photo
My baby cried....................Of baby cryin'
His eyes............................Whose eyes
Were like mine (Oh,No!)........Were like mine
'cause we'd danced..............Some danced
on the floor.........................On the floor
In the round, Baby................In the round,Babe

SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE
TII MOVIE(Demo)................. OFF THE WALL
..The love I kept ...................Kept my love
For her.................................For her
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Empty Re: DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:54 am

Interesting find . Have you listend yet? BTW - what did you think of the remixes?

Maybe...MJ was just using a little variety. He did the same with the TII dance moves.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 am

Good Observation. I have the 2-Discs set inspired by the movie TII, but I didn't see the lyrics in the pamphlet. Where did you find the lyrcs from TII? The lyrics are different. I wonder which baby he is talking about? Omer or Jet? On the cd, there's no demo for Billie Jean but for She out of my life. I will have to view the movie again to hear the lyrics for Billie Jean.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 am

techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 am

I have noticed the lyric differences too. And I seem to remember Michael saying that he prefers to sing the songs in their original form/original versions.... Fans can relate/sing to the songs that way.

Unless......OF COURSE.....there are our messages... (painS)......
!!!!!!!!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Interesting find . Have you listend yet? BTW - what did you think of the remixes?

Maybe...MJ was just using a little variety. He did the same with the TII dance moves.

Yes, your thoughts make sense.
DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:45 pm

techdiva wrote:Good Observation. I have the 2-Discs set inspired by the movie TII, but I didn't see the lyrics in the pamphlet. Where did you find the lyrcs from TII? The lyrics are different. I wonder which baby he is talking about? Omer or Jet? On the cd, there's no demo for Billie Jean but for She out of my life. I will have to view the movie again to hear the lyrics for Billie Jean.

The TII Movie CD is like a booklet, and they have photos inside and the pamphlet for the lyrics of songs is also included just like a normal CD. They have 2 CDs.

There is no demo for Billie Jean and the demo included was of SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Affraid DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Herz DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Herz DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Herz DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Icon_sad DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Drunken_smilie DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Affraid DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Drunken_smilie

My heart melted when I listened to the demo of She's Out Of My Life - it was with a guitar accompaniment. Wow and WOW, Michael really took my heart and melted it. I think that will be my favorite song. The way it was done, I just can't explain it, the feelings when I listened to his demo in spite of being raw and candid. I can imagine how his other demos would have sounded and it would have the same effect on me. His singing and his songs are the main thing that will really move you and the orchestration that's put/added on later is very different.

It's the real Michael that was shown in the demos. If the recording cos. would be reading this, I believe they will come up with all of Michael's demos into a CD money scheme. The more I listened to his demo, the more touched I am with his being. the more I listened to him, the more I believe that he will never put to waste his compositions/songs/music and especially his singing. Whoever was around him at those times knew the rarity and the specialty in Michael. The only question in my mind was why didn't they help him out fully/to the fullest and probably it's because of their jealousy, greediness and selfishness.

I'm going to add this into MY Literary Works For Michael. He must be known that even in his candid and raw sessions, his magnitude of ability goes over the top of everybody else wherein time could never put a bar.

My advice to all of you, listen to the demo of She's Out Of My Life and you'll understand what I'm saying.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:47 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:I have noticed the lyric differences too. And I seem to remember Michael saying that he prefers to sing the songs in their original form/original versions.... Fans can relate/sing to the songs that way.

!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the thoughts DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Herz
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:I have noticed the lyric differences too. And I seem to remember Michael saying that he prefers to sing the songs in their original form/original versions.... Fans can relate/sing to the songs that way.

!!!!!!!!

yes yes ..
i've noticed it too ..
billie jean lyrics ... at the ending ..
sounds like he said
"so take my strong lie"
but maybe it;'s just because im little bit deft geek
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 pm

IndonesianGirl wrote:

!!!!!!!!

yes yes ..
i've noticed it too ..
sounds like he said
"so take my strong lie"
but maybe it;'s just because im little bit deft DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Icon_geek

DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Affraid Wow INDONESIAN GIRL, thanks. And I like your avatar DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Icon_wink
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:48 pm

juliet wrote:
IndonesianGirl wrote:

!!!!!!!!

yes yes ..
i've noticed it too ..
sounds like he said
"so take my strong lie"
but maybe it;'s just because im little bit deft DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Icon_geek

DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Affraid Wow INDONESIAN GIRL, thanks. And I like your avatar DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Icon_wink

welcome ..
4 times i watch it ..
and 4 times i heard same lyrics ..
but im not sure .. cause english is not my mother language ..

about my avatar .. geek i wish i was LMP at that moment .. lol!
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:54 pm

CD 2 contains 4 of his demos.

SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE is of guitar accompaniment and I've been listening to it all the time and I've been changing my walkman's batteries.

WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHING was WOWWWWW. So much energy in spite of being raw. I loved it and of course the additional orchestration and stage presentation is different. This has so muchhhh vivacity.

BEAT IT which was in acapella showed the versatility and ingenuity in Michael in this raw and candid original version/demo. Using his voice as a beatbox to substitute for the instruments was really impressive. WOWWWWW.

THE PLANET EARTH, his actual reading with his breathing and vocal expressions stupefied my imagination of how I read it before from the DANGEROUS Album. His spirit speaks.

These 4 demos of Michael are the medium showing us the being of Michael.
I think these demos were the main streams (not including his others demos yet) that connects us to Michael.

WEll. I'm going to listen to Michael's She's Out Of My Life again, DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Herz DIFFERENCES OF TII MOVIE LYRICS Icon_lol
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:15 pm

I guess the pamphlet with the lyrics didn't come with my 2-Discs set. I was wondering if lyrics from the cd can be downloaded. I went to michaeljackson.com to check for the lyrics, but they have the original lyrics. I did here the demos from youtube, that's the MJ we so love. I think I posted a thread of the demos. The 2-Discs set is going down in price. I'd just checked walmart.com it's $9.97 +SH.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: