Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting.

+10
Anneken
looking4truth
GirlInTheMirror1
Butterfly J
D
SPAKKLE29FUL
Harleyblonde
bittyditty
iMISSYOUMJ
dexember
14 posters

Go down

I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Empty I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting.

Post by dexember Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 am

Hey guys, just posting this because I found it interesting. I've been reading Tarot cards for a while now, for myself, family and friends. I haven't touched them in a while and while going through some old stuff I found them. Long story short, I decided to do a reading for Michael. The cards I got for him were:

1. 2 of cups - peace of mind
2. 4 of swords - sickness, bed illness. needing to take time out. rest and relaxation is needed here
3. death - (this card does not mean a literal DEATH, so dont worry lol) death of situations or endings. new beginnings.
4. the star - brightness, hope. could bring excesses, so be careful not to become to greedy.
5. the high priestess - highest card in the Tarot deck. Very powerful. Good or bad secrets to be revealed.
6. the hermit - lonlieness. unattached. soul searching time needed or time alone.
7. king of pentacles - man over 25 years. dark hair and dark eyes. business, powerful
8. king of swords - man over 25 years. brown eyes and brown hair. cold, abrasive, demands respect
9. the fool - good friends. happiness. needing to take a giant leap forward.

What are your thoughts on these? I was really excited actually.

death, the star, high priestess.

death = hoax. the star = movie/money from death. the high priestess = good or bad secrets = the reveal?

any thoughts on what the other cards could be?
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Empty Re: I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting.

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:05 am

Wow! I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_eek

Btw.. I thought if we are doing Tarot we need that person to choose the cards themself? Sorry I don't know about Tarot so pardon me. I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Empty Re: I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting.

Post by bittyditty Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 am

Woah thats sounds very postive. I don't know much about tarot but got interested in peoples readings after i started talking to empathy.

Thankyou for sharing hun

XXX
bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:08 am

I do not really believe in stuff of this nature but I respect the fact that others do but......
How can you choose/do tarot for someone else when they are not there? All the friends I have known who have gone to tarot readers who do it professionally have had to go in person. They have had to choose the cards themselves. Is not possible to know which cards the person would choose so therefore it would be your tarot reading surely?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 am

it sounds very encourging
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Wow! I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_eek

Btw.. I thought if we are doing Tarot we need that person to choose the cards themself? Sorry I don't know about Tarot so pardon me. I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_smile

Yeah that is generally the case, however since MJ can't, I envisioned him sitting in something gold (like a gold jacket. in the book i have about Tarot reading they say this is the thing to do) and dealt the cards myself. This may be an inaccurate way of doing things I guess, but I thought it would be interesting and fun, which it did turn out to be Smile
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:14 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Wow! I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_eek

Hi,
I have been a tarot reader for the past 40 years. No, the person does not have to be the one to choose the cards. It is better for them to choose, but not necessary. I do readings via phone, online and in person. It really is fascinating how it works.

The key to a tarot reading is that you have to ask a very specific question in order to translate the cards to the answer.

@dexember..what question did you ask?
D
D

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-14
Leeftijd : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 am

Here is the reading I did about a month ago regarding this,
In a tarot card reading..there are ten cards that are drawn in response to a specific question.
The question ..is Michael Jackson still alive?

Here are the cards that were drawn and their meanings..

1. Four of Wands. This card represents A period of freedom and new choices begin.
2. Justice = This card represents Moving forward, taking responsibility for actions. Legal Matters.
3. Queen of Pentacles . This card represents a woman who is nurturing and down to earth who
is intensely loyal to her friends.
4. The Devil - This card represents substance abuse, addiction, dark secrets, overspending. To Judge
people by their values not by their appearance.
5. Nine of Cups - This card represents deepest desires are granted. Dreams come true, Success in goals,
Physical beauty
6. Two of Wands - This card represents growth of personal power and courage. Commanding the respect
and attention of other. Embark on a New adventure
7. Three of Cups - This card represents a new understanding of what will make you happy. Strong
relationships.
8. Six of Pentacles - This card represents gaining control over financial control. Develop a under-
standing of financial success and how to manage it.
9. Knight of Swords - This card represents a man who conceals his emotions.
10. The Magician - This card represents a risk taker, take charge and take action. Personal Power.

In summary, when putting all this together, this does look like MJ is still alive and the reasons for why he did this. The Queen of Pentacles I would say represent Cassandra. The rest explains it all.
Lets pray for June 2010 to come very soon.
D
D

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 am

Harleyblonde wrote:I do not really believe in stuff of this nature but I respect the fact that others do but......
How can you choose/do tarot for someone else when they are not there? All the friends I have known who have gone to tarot readers who do it professionally have had to go in person. They have had to choose the cards themselves. Is not possible to know which cards the person would choose so therefore it would be your tarot reading surely?

Well in that case perhaps they are my cards. Wink

I'm not a professional or anything o_O just own the cards and enjoy doing readings with my friends/family. I don't "believe" in Tarot readings, I believe in them as much as I believe in horoscopes etc. The book I have (which may not be legit, I guess. I got it from an airport while travelling) says to envision the person wearing something gold, like a necklace or jacket, and deal the cards. The book also says to deal 9 cards, whereas many professional Tarot readers deal 10. I just find them interesting.

I can't say I know much about Tarot reading. the book is mainly explaining what the cards mean and what order to put them in etc.

@ bittyditty may i ask who is empathy? Embarassed i'm a little lost haha
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:22 am

D wrote:

Hi,
I have been a tarot reader for the past 40 years. No, the person does not have to be the one to choose the cards. It is better for them to choose, but not necessary. I do readings via phone, online and in person. It really is fascinating how it works.

The key to a tarot reading is that you have to ask a very specific question in order to translate the cards to the answer.

@dexember..what question did you ask?

did michael jackson hoax his death

I know very little so excuse me if I got anything wrong Embarassed
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:35 am

@dexember.
You got different cards, but basically a similar response. It does appear that he is alive, and close to his kids and mom or a woman whom he feels safe and is protecting him. It is all very exciting.

Tarot readings are a wonderful tool. They are accurate, can spell out a time frame, and even identify people. Takes many years to master them though. You did well I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_pirat
D
D

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:37 am

A pendulum is a great tool also. Pendulum is used for questions that can only be answered with a yes or no. It is also 100% accurate. I used it quite a few times for this questions and always came up with the answer YES
D
D

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:37 am

D wrote:@dexember.
You got different cards, but basically a similar response. It does appear that he is alive, and close to his kids and mom or a woman whom he feels safe and is protecting him.

Well, Liz Taylor. I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_cool
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
D wrote:@dexember.
You got different cards, but basically a similar response. It does appear that he is alive, and close to his kids and mom or a woman whom he feels safe and is protecting him.

Well, Liz Taylor. I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_cool

or Diana Ross since no one has heard one peep out of her.
D
D

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 am

Exiting, can someone read Tarot for me and ask if I ever will meet Michael I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Fresse I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_king

..oh, no need to tell me if the answer is "no" I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_lol
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:49 am

Anyone here on this site wanting a free Pendulum yes/no answer or a tarot reading send me a PM. I will respond as soon as I can,

FREE ..

with
L.O.V.E.
D
D

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:51 am

toss up between diana and liz i would choose liz she has always incredibly loyal to mj
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:54 am

D, I sent you a PM. I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_redface
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 am

Thanks for sharing your knowledge D! Smile Very thankful
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:00 am

I find the tarot cards very interesting, but I´m not a hundred percent sure if I completely believe in it. But I am sure that they give a direction at what the answer to the question asked might be.

Both tarot card readings shown here are very interesting. Thanks for posting.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:01 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:toss up between diana and liz i would choose liz she has always incredibly loyal to mj

Could they both be there in different ways? Like one as a protector and one as a potential love interest? Just wondering. I wouldn't be surprise if he was romantically involved with either one, especially Diana. I swear that's the love of his life.

And I sent a PM too.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:toss up between diana and liz i would choose liz she has always incredibly loyal to mj

I'd have to go with liz too
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anneken Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:15 am

Beautiful.You make my day,thankxxx.I hope it will be june soon!
Anneken
Anneken

Aantal berichten : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelica Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 am

Friends,
Tarot is an ancient card game, respected the world.
As the shells in Brazil, had a guy in the video on youtube helicopter, said it would open a set of shells to see if Michael was alive, but can not see the video.
The person who opens the cards, she can open for other sim.
Friends everyone has a level of mediumship, the higher the level, the greater its sensitivity, the Tarot is a set of counseling settings is shown but things that may occur, it is now clear that the person was born with this sensitivity, you'll see large
more than that he has learned.
It has a larger than others, and this pair is worth anything, Tarot, I Ching, who also have and will ask, you reminded me!
Buzios, gypsy cards and so on.
Kisses! I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Icon_cheers
Angelica
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:12 am

Fascinating! I never had a reading personally. I'm intrigued.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 am

Im not a believer for those tarot cards and all that other stuff but i like the cards that you have pulled lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 am

MJFOREVER wrote:Im not a believer for those tarot cards and all that other stuff but i like the cards that you have pulled I just did a Tarot Reading for Michael.. Interesting. Lol

Lol! yes, me too ! Pretty encouraging, huh?
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down