Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson

+3
Thetruth
LizzieBee
Jude
7 posters

Go down

Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson Empty Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson

Post by Jude Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:06 pm

jUST GOOGLE IT
Jude
Jude
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson Empty Re: Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson

Post by LizzieBee Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Here are two of his articles on the issue. I encourage EVERYONE to read them. They are fantastic! And...the TRUTH! Yay!! Score!! Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson Icon_cheers Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson Icon_basketball

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2009/11/evan-chandler-suicide-higlights-media.html

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2009/11/racist-newspaper-labels-jackson-common.html
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson Empty Re: Chandler Suicide Highlights Media Bias Against Jackson by Charles Thomson

Post by Thetruth Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Intresting article, when will this get out to the media? When will the truth set him free? I know the truth you know the truth I want the world to know this.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Wow. Such a sad ending. Evan Chandler certainly experienced a little thing called karma.
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Nice blog:)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPeppers Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Interestingly, The Sun newspaper which usually revels in scandal printed a very neutral article about this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2735232/Dad-of-Michael-Jacksons-pal-Jordy-Chandler-dies-with-gunshot-to-head-in-apparent-suicide.html

It seems unusual when you place it next to the Daily Mirror and the Daily Mails version.
MissPeppers
MissPeppers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

WOWIE! All I can say is that this article just Blew me away!!!! Smile

I just really wish that people who call MJ a "Pedophile" would at least take some time to research, but apparently they just won't do so & it's very sad that people are just so gullible to believe everything about the MEDIA!!

I for one, will never believe the media especially when it comes to Michael Jackson!!!!!
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum