Pictures to my contribution add?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pictures to my contribution add?

Post by angelshadow on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Hello,please somebody can explain to me like me pictures to my contributions can add? I try it already so often, am in despairing.

It simply does not function, help please
avatar
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures to my contribution add?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

You mean a pic to your signature? Well, as far as I know you go on your profile, then signature, then on picture, and there you put in the link...
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures to my contribution add?

Post by dyanne on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm

angelshadow wrote:Hello,please somebody can explain to me like me pictures to my contributions can add? I try it already so often, am in despairing.

It simply does not function, help please

go to your profile options and check the box "always display my signature" ot smth like this. it is unchecked when you subscribe to the forum. and also html on.
same happened to me, took me a while to find out what to do Smile
avatar
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures to my contribution add?

Post by angelshadow on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Wie mache ich, wenn ich ein Bild (Anlage) der Beitrag senden möchten?
Ich versuche es schon so oft, aber ......
avatar
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures to my contribution add?

Post by angelshadow on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm

dyanne wrote:
angelshadow wrote:Hello,please somebody can explain to me like me pictures to my contributions can add? I try it already so often, am in despairing.

It simply does not function, help please

go to your profile options and check the box "always display my signature" ot smth like this. it is unchecked when you subscribe to the forum. and also html on.
same happened to me, took me a while to find out what to do Smile


Thanks, I try it, I hope it functioned.

Many thanks
avatar
angelshadow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures to my contribution add?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm

angelshadow wrote:Wie mache ich, wenn ich ein Bild (Anlage) der Beitrag senden möchten?
Ich versuche es schon so oft, aber ......
ich meine du müsstest das in deinem profil unter signatur einstellen können... sorry, falls ich was falsches anrate...
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures to my contribution add?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum