Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only temporary!

+66
iMISSYOUMJ
gooof
2good2btrue
truthseeker
Finfin1
whatyourheartsays
Tarja
suspicious mind
_Anna_
themjkiss
Florencia
sapatito
lisap27
airieslady
Liberian Girl hee hee
illusionist
applehead250609
nefari
AnaMarcia
JMseesMJ
Grace
Datroot
maria-c
Mo
TinkerBell_777
*Andrea
curls
Gema
kel70
Sarahli
LovelyLurker
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
angelshadow777
everlastinglove_MJ
infinatetrinity
runfayalife
bec
mary77
Heartbreaker
GINAFELICIA
MJonmind
suesuzzfaithkeeper
mjfansince4
ignisaeternus
mjthelegendlives
Lovely One
LiberianGirl
peacock shine
lilwendy
RK
jills
SoldierofLOVE
shelby61
Stranger In Chi-town
reasonables+luvs+MJ
mlg2804
Dancer
SPAKKLE29FUL
Elsa
xSernityxDreamsx
Indahood
fordtocarr
ForstAMoon
MJFAN7
Souza81
70 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Only temporary! - Page 3 Empty Re: Only temporary!

Post by nefari Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Oh my I was in a panic for sure. Thank goodness I found you all (((Hugs)))
nefari
nefari

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2010-04-19
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancer Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

nefari wrote:Oh my I was in a panic for sure. Thank goodness I found you all (((Hugs)))
I was a bit in panic yesterday, too, I thought, OMG...
Welcome, nefari. Very Happy
Dancer
Dancer

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFAN7 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 pm

The thing about TS being in the chatroom ....

I don't know if it was TS or not, the person came in (it would say 'TS has entered the chat.') they never said anything, and then about 10 minutes they left. That's all Razz

Happy Birthday Sarahli!

Only temporary! - Page 3 SSp_bdayballoons
MJFAN7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by applehead250609 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Hello my Mj family!!!!
I'm applehead250609 from the forum that colapsed,lol Suspect .
LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS!!!
applehead250609
applehead250609

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancer Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 pm

MJFAN7 wrote:The thing about TS being in the chatroom ....

I don't know if it was TS or not,
Souza said in the TIAI thread that it wasn't TS.
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Andrea Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Mo wrote:
Gema wrote:I think I am not understanding something here. Does anyone have the post of BJ for me to read? Embarassed this would be the only way for me to get an opinion.

I saved the post, a little voice inside my head told me to do so. Here it is:

To all of my fellow forum hoaxers, I know it has been some time since I've posted anything and
I hope my sudden reappearance does not give any of you a heart attack! and NO--- I did not
euthanise myself or think that MJ is dead....quite the opposite: I came to the irrefutable
conclusion that he IS happily playing and doing what he wants to and will make his worldly
presence known when he wants to! Since that could happen at any given moment I've decided
to post just in case the forum suddenly shuts down. Also, with these very unpredictable
climate changes that are going on in the world, in case I cease to exist in the future due to a
freak weather disaster, there are some important things that I really wanted to say about my
time around here.
Firstly, to Sinderella, I did have a lot of fun with you and in reality I am more like Snow White
than a Black Jack, so maybe I liked you because we're both Princesses! I was on a bit of a
gambling bender at the time I joined and considering the obsession with 7's around here, my
username that I chose seemed quite appropriate. I couldn't believe that most people thought I
was a male given that it was a neutral name, and really, how many males do you know who
will investigate anything...other than when the fridge is empty!!
To Michael Supporter, I think you were the first user that I called a forum stalker....hahaha,
and how could I forget I'm Convinced.... that foul-mouthed, rough diamond who wanted to rip
my head off and put it on backwards.....thanks! Of coarse I can't resist mentioning our
favourite forum photo-shoppers, Anna and Tarja, who are so proud of their many years
experience and dedication to the art of misrepresentation!! I enjoyed talking heaps to the fire
jumping, apple tart baking, Richmond Hill living, French born Running Girl; and to Sarahli----I'd
like to tell you that I really don't think the EOW is coming any time soon, even if MJ never
shows up or despite this spell of crazy weather. Gema, I don't know much about you but you
seemed to spend a lot of your time in a straight jacket, so I'm not sure if you've been declared
insane yet....I hope not!! To the most multi-coloured user....It's Her.... more often than not I
had to wear sunglasses just to read your posts. I suspect they were so pretty, bright and full of
emoticons to compensate for the fact that you're really It's Him!? in disguise. I vaguely
remember someone called Bridget (heisinme?) who told me inspirational stories of giving money
to the homeless; and For All Time... I hope you enjoy Easter with your nieces. To the Dutch
forum admin, Souza and Mo.... I always thought Souza sounded like a male, but I'm only
guessing of coarse, I dunno whether a man would get scared about getting his wisdom teeth
out! I remember getting a message from you once titled 'check', and I always thought that the
accompanying 'mate' would signal that my time was up and that I've been banned.
As for Mo, I didn't really have anything much to do with you...period! But, I hear that you're a
dog lover, so you must be alright! These are probably the main users I can remember from the
hoaxy labyrinth (apart from my BFFs JM and Gina of coarse)!
So, thank you for having me and I've enjoyed being entertained aswell as having my brain
scrambled from time to time. I'm sending you my Best Hoaxy Wishes for whatever happens and
whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

ps...........I also loved Scorpion Chik who brashly demanded that he tour again!

So I've been thinking and whether that's a good thing or not, I don't know...

Is it merely a coincidence that BlackJack posted the above right before the forum went down? After staying quiet for such a long time? I don't think so.
One of the many things I've learned on this life-altering journey that is the hoax is that there are no coincidences.

I've already said a couple of times on this new temporary forum that I have a feeling the hack was deliberate - and part of the whole hoax itself. It's just a gut feeling but I can't shake it.

Sooooo....if I don't believe in coincidence and I have a feeling the hack is part of the hoax...what does that mean for BlackJack? I'm NOT saying BlackJack is Michael but IF he were (or someone close to Michael), he could be having fun with us, pulling a prank. Not mean-spiritedly but maybe to see how we would react. Does anyone think people would react differently to BJ's posts if they knew it was Michael? Most definitely. And I do realize that BJ could be anybody and not necessarily connected to the hoax. Someone messing around. The first paragraph of that above post is certainly interesting though and can be taken a number of different ways.

To all of my fellow forum hoaxers, I know it has been some time since I've posted anything and
I hope my sudden reappearance does not give any of you a heart attack! and NO--- I did not
euthanise myself
or think that MJ is dead....quite the opposite: I came to the irrefutable
conclusion that he IS happily playing and doing what he wants to and will make his worldly
presence known when he wants to!
Since that could happen at any given moment I've decided
to post just in case the forum suddenly shuts down.
Also, with these very unpredictable
climate changes that are going on in the world, in case I cease to exist in the future due to a
freak weather disaster, there are some important things that I really wanted to say about my
time around here.

I also find the weather references to be quite odd...

Like I said, just a weird feeling that things are not as they seem.
*Andrea
*Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Only temporary! - Page 3 Romeojuliette

Happy Birthday Sarahli!

♪ ♫CUMPLEAÑOS FELIZ TE DESEO A TI♪ ♫
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by runfayalife Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Happy Birthday Sarah.

I have zero idea who black jack is....
actually I do not think I have ever ran across a post of his at the other board. Did they post there or here?

My thinking is this was probably the action of some pissed off youtuber that got their account or vid's removed.

When I looked up the names on the three emails I received.....
2 were phishers... looked like phisher bots with a lot of AOL email addy's
and a few other freebie accounts.

The third one I could not find anything on.

They obviously traveled the net joining LOTS of boards and "reading LOTS of profiles"
that is typical behavior for a phishing bot...

I have never looked at a profile at the other board.
whoever did this sent out spam emails to all of us.

Ahh I think it was more than likely a script kiddie in training with an IP sniffer
and a few other tools you can pick up free anywhere on the net.

Who also had themselves a newly deleted youtbe account
an attitude,a bad temper and a desire to get even.

Just my 2cents.

Last edited by runfayalife on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
runfayalife

Aantal berichten : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by nefari Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm

I also received 3 emails this morning saying certain people had been removed from the forum but I didn't know the forum was down at the time and tossed them out thinking it was some random glitch Sad
nefari
nefari

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2010-04-19
Leeftijd : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:46 pm

*Andrea wrote:
Mo wrote:
Gema wrote:I think I am not understanding something here. Does anyone have the post of BJ for me to read? Embarassed this would be the only way for me to get an opinion.

euthanise myself or think that MJ is dead....quite the opposite: I came to the irrefutable
presence known when he wants to! Since that could happen at any given moment I've decided
to post just in case the forum suddenly shuts down. Also, with these very unpredictable
time around here.
Firstly, to Sinderella, I did have a lot of fun with you and in reality I am more like Snow White
than a Black Jack, so maybe I liked you because we're both Princesses! I was on a bit of a
gambling bender at the time I joined and considering the obsession with 7's around here, my
username that I chose seemed quite appropriate. I couldn't believe that most people thought I
was a male given that it was a neutral name, and really, how many males do you know who
To Michael Supporter, I think you were the first user that I called a forum stalker....hahaha,
and how could I forget I'm Convinced.... that foul-mouthed, rough diamond who wanted to rip
my head off and put it on backwards.....thanks! Of coarse I can't resist mentioning our
favourite forum photo-shoppers, Anna and Tarja, who are so proud of their many years
experience and dedication to the art of misrepresentation!! I enjoyed talking heaps to the fire
jumping, apple tart baking, Richmond Hill living, French born Running Girl; and to Sarahli----I'd
like to tell you that I really don't think the EOW is coming any time soon, even if MJ never
shows up or despite this spell of crazy weather. Gema, I don't know much about you but you
seemed to spend a lot of your time in a straight jacket, so I'm not sure if you've been declared
insane yet....I hope not!! To the most multi-coloured user....It's Her.... more often than not I
had to wear sunglasses just to read your posts. I suspect they were so pretty, bright and full of
emoticons to compensate for the fact that you're really It's Him!? in disguise. I vaguely
remember someone called Bridget (heisinme?) who told me inspirational stories of giving money
to the homeless; and For All Time... I hope you enjoy Easter with your nieces. To the Dutch
forum admin, Souza and Mo.... I always thought Souza sounded like a male, but I'm only
guessing of coarse, I dunno whether a man would get scared about getting his wisdom teeth
out! I remember getting a message from you once titled 'check', and I always thought that the
As for Mo, I didn't really have anything much to do with you...period! But, I hear that you're a
dog lover, so you must be alright! These are probably the main users I can remember from the
So, thank you for having me and I've enjoyed being entertained aswell as having my brain
scrambled from time to time. I'm sending you my Best Hoaxy Wishes for whatever happens and
whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

ps...........I also loved Scorpion Chik who brashly demanded that he tour again!

Is it merely a coincidence that BlackJack posted the above right before the forum went down? After staying quiet for such a long time? I don't think so.
One of the many things I've learned on this life-altering journey that is the hoax is that there are no coincidences.

I've already said a couple of times on this new temporary forum that I have a feeling the hack was deliberate - and part of the whole hoax itself. It's just a gut feeling but I can't shake it.

Sooooo....if I don't believe in coincidence and I have a feeling the hack is part of the hoax...what does that mean for BlackJack? I'm NOT saying BlackJack is Michael but IF he were (or someone close to Michael), he could be having fun with us, pulling a prank. Not mean-spiritedly but maybe to see how we would react. Does anyone think people would react differently to BJ's posts if they knew it was Michael? Most definitely. And I do realize that BJ could be anybody and not necessarily connected to the hoax. Someone messing around. The first paragraph of that above post is certainly interesting though and can be taken a number of different ways.

euthanise myself
time around here.

Agree - You've said some of the things I've been thinking over.

Has anyone noticed that the Contact page with the links to this site only shows when you go through TIAI. If I use my saved links to the forum the Contacts page has no info on it.

Last edited by Elsa on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Elsa
Elsa

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I don't frequent forums much these days, but was wondering what was going on this morning when I got three emails asking me to reactivate my account, but they weren't my account.

Awwww - I miss the old mjkit forum.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian Girl hee hee Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Happy Birthday Sarahli!

My thoughts.....the bad news...someone can blow up our forum with a blink of an eye. Shocked Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad pale Suspect
The good news....Souza and Mo got us up and running on the back-up forum and we have found each other despite our forum being hacked. Very Happy Razz : Smile cheers bounce sunny flower king Cool

I hope we get to the bottom of this. Certainly sounds like BJ is behind this and I also think she is a he. Just my gut feeling. I don't think this is a coincidence. Nothing in this journey is. I guess we will see how this all unfolds....sort of like the hoax itself. Just glad to be posting and reading everyone's post and great to be back with our MJ Hoax Family. I love you
And the other good news is this site has way better emoticons. lol!
Liberian Girl hee hee
Liberian Girl hee hee

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by airieslady Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey! I am so glad I found everyone here. That was some strange emails and I just deleted them so never thought that it was about the forum going down. Well, been there done that before with the original MJHD... remember how lost I felt that day! Then the old one here and now the MJDHI. Well, just goes to show anyone that "YOU can't stop the MJ ARMY".... "Heehee!" Thanks, for this temp site! And glad to have found it! I love you
airieslady
airieslady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Indahood Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Mo wrote:

time around here.

and how could I forget I'm Convinced.... that foul-mouthed, rough diamond who wanted to rip my head off and put it on backwards.....thanks! Of coarse I can't resist mentioning our
whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

Mo good to see you. Thank you for saving this message. I missed it when it was on the other forum. I am roflmao at the nice message BlackJack has left me. lol!

To BlackJack:

You have given yourself away whether you think you did or not. Your not that slick.

Your description of what I wanted to do to you would be accurate. lmao What a Face

Pay attention to details people. Watch carefully this hoax video created by Dmovie aka The MichealProject. After you watch this video go back and reread BlackJack's message and see if you can spot the similarities.

Peace flower
Indahood
Indahood

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by RK Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:31 pm

@ Im_convinced....check-mate Wink
RK
RK

Aantal berichten : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by SoldierofLOVE Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:25 pm

RK wrote:@ Im_convinced....check-mate Wink

Ditto. Cool
SoldierofLOVE
SoldierofLOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by runfayalife Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Side bar:

When I looked up the names on the three emails I received.....
2 were phishers... looked like phisher bots with a lot of AOL email addy's
and a few other freebie accounts.

I totally forgot to mention that one of these character's even had a youtube channel (?)
not sure lots of Vid's...
Get This!
Telling people how to "make lots of money phishing" and other stuff similar antics on the internet.

Mebbe I should report his a$$ ....?
runfayalife

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 am

*Andrea wrote:
Mo wrote:

time around here.
whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

euthanise myself
time around here.

Andrea I agree with you
GINAFELICIA
GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:33 am

I see many of you don't know BJ's posts, I have some of them saved as I really liked them:

"What do people think about Re-Education in the way we relate to superstar entertainers being as much a part of this process as the other issues that have been widely discussed. By that I mean: this Sabbatical has presented an opportunity to re-assess and consider the position of fans, supporters, admirers and even detractors. Rather than thinking about his personal reasons, its possible that it's to evaluate the way we relate to superstars, celebs and notables in general (not just the awakening of the global issues that we are facing). I want to relate a story, something from about 9 years ago, you didn't have to be there as it has been televised if you watched it. It was an appearance by MJ and of coarse there was a crowd and television crews present and they were all waiting for him to come out on the street. When he did the hysteria erupted with a few over zealous fans getting to push their way to the front of the barricade of security and sure enough they got the "goods"--- the fleeting photo, kiss, few words. A cameraman panned around and focused on this girl who was hanging back, not near the front of the frenzy and she was crying. A guy turned to her and asked her what was wrong, she should be happy that she got to catch a glimpse of MJ and her reply was that she was doing the Respectful thing by hanging back and not barging her way through like the others, yet the Respectful fans never get the opportunities that the hysterical fans get. If that particular woman is on this forum, (and of coarse all the other fans just like her), let me say that IT didn't go unnoticed!!"

"Obsessive fan worship creates so many problems, that you would think by now people would have been able to see that you will actually 'get more' from someone when there is orderly control. Unjustified hysteria itself screams "lack of self control" and I say unjustified because "you don't know this person" that you are professing to be in love with or whatever. It is the image that you love that is projected to you, which can be real or in some cases, unreal. Admire the talent, ability and art but in a dignified way. Hysteria is at best very flattering and no doubt feeds the ego to an extent, but people who show that they are clearly not in control of their emotions are thought to be irrational and best kept at arms length. In the days of the J5 he would be carried through the crowds by Bill Bray because the fans would even pull his hair out. Many times in more recent HIStory he has been hurt in the pandemonium that has occurred or pushed up against a wall. It's not worth coming out when this is what happens, much better to stay hidden. Many celebs have said that they have better interactions with people who are not avid fans because they're not caught up in the whole hype. How many times has MJ said that he just wants to talk to people on a normal level but people don't treat him as a normal person. THIS is important."

"I'm interested to know what people are expecting with the re-appearance of MJ as it relates to him personally (as opposed to the other issues that are of a global nature). Expectations can be Dangerous as they do create pressure. To put pressure on yourself is one thing, but to have pressure created by what others EXPECT of you, magnifies the intensity. What others WANT from you is a major part of the problems in all of THIS. As you all are aware, everybody wants a piece of the action whether it's the record industry who think they OWN their artists, right down to the people who jump on the gravy train and want you for their meal ticket. Fabrication and corruption is unfortunately everywhere and Trust becomes impossible! You've heard many times that without Trust, life is lonely.
I think it's important to remember that MJ is over 50 and did not want to be touring past the age of 40, (HIStory was IT). He did not want to end up like Sammy Davis Jr doing Vegas night after night and he said that he wished James Brown would've taken the time to slow down and enjoy his success instead of working himself into the ground.
He can still sing, there is no doubt, but if Big Business or the fans expect a tour can you see how this is unrealistic and creates pressure. MJ doesn't do what he doesn't want to do! Just because the touring phase of his life is over doesn't mean that's IT of coarse. He has never stopped dabbling in the arts as he's a creative force of nature that must channel itself through some form of medium....... just look at the hoax production that's going on now. BAM is a return on his OWN terms, not a continuation of things as they were - like a tour or even necessarily a concert , one-off or otherwise.
Isn't it enough to just have him back, "even if he never sings another note" as brother Tito mentioned?"

GINAFELICIA
GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 am

A lot of things are not as they seem but it doesn't matter. The hacker failed. The board will be restored; the forum, our community, and our research will go on.

The only thing that matters is that. The Michael Jackson Death Hoax will continue on with or without us, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I am going to stick with it and not be distracted by sabotage or bullshit pissing matches.

f**k the drama. Who's with me?
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:50 am

Very Happy i am with you reporting for duty marching on :heartnow where did that albino go lol!
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by runfayalife Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 am

The only thing that matters is that. The Michael Jackson Death Hoax will continue on with or without us, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I am going to stick with it and not be distracted by sabotage or bullshit pissing matches.

f**k the drama. Who's with me?

Bec'meister most excellent post!

[made me laugh out loud too]
runfayalife

Back to top Go down

Post by runfayalife Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 am

Isn't it enough to just have him back, "even if he never sings another note" as brother Tito mentioned?

Ya mon
I have never expected MJ to come flying back on the public scene.
He escaped to get away from the madness once and for all.

runfayalife

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonmind Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 am

I agree with you Andrea, and Indahood, I am a believer in the Michael project. There has not been enough investigation into that aspect.
Personally I'm guessing BJ is an insider, but not MJ himself. He writes very cryptically.

Just wondering, since I vaguely remember being on some of his threads, but don't remember what topics he started. Could you guys list some of his very interesting ideas? Thanks!
MJonmind
MJonmind
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by curls Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:53 am

Gina, thanks for posting those old posts from BlackJack. I said before and I'll say again, I have a hard time believing the same person wrote those as the one who supposedly maliciously hacked the forum. A lot of thought and effort went into those and many other posts back in the autumn/fall. Is that the profile of a troublemaker? I don't know.

Andrea, my first thought when I found the forum had disappeared was that this was a sort of test, or lesson, for us to discover if/how we would cope without it! So I found your thoughts interesting to say the least!

I didn't read BJ's last post as spiteful or full of frustration, as some have interpreted it. It was different certainly and aroused my curiosity, but I sensed a sort of affection there in those words, not spite. Strange how we can perceive written words so differently. I'm sure there'd be no doubt if we had heard them spoken.

As I also said before, I may be incredibly naive, but until I learn otherwise I'm keeping an open mind on this one and going with my gut reaction which is that there's more to this than meets the eye.

And I too still think BJ's a man!
curls
curls

Aantal berichten : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:56 am

i will agree with you curls this adventure should have taught us not to judge in haste Rolling Eyes
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonmind Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 am

Thanks Gina, for putting those up. Now I remember reading those. They are very Michael-like, but could be someone close to MJ or perhaps a longtime intuitive fan.

But then some big controversy over him happened, tempers flared, accusations, and I didn't know what happened.

If this hack was from MJ's camp and part of the hoax, it wasn't very funny, and caused us some pain. But it makes me think of the other majority MJ fans who are still in pain and not finding his "death" funny at all either. We can never say that MJ would never do such and such, or that he would never put people through that.

Gina, do you have some more of his?
MJonmind
MJonmind
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:36 am

Yes, actually I have some more....not all of them though, as I never expected the unexpected from Black Jack LOL......my mistake Laughing

I am sorry now I didn't take the time to save them all.
Oh, curls, I also felt affection in that post. But it is not a secret I like BJ.

Here's some more:

"We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

"Please remember that everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not clear at the time. The truth will unfurl, lets be patient as all good things come to those who wait. Don't let doubt creep in; stand by your convictions and what you beLIEve in. Lets remember that you cannot undo 40 years of living in a fish bowl, imprisoned by your own fame, over night. There has to be sufficient time to decompress and let go. By withdrawing from life in the public eye, the process has begun. A speedy return will accomplish nothing. We should remember some things from the past, as there have been many clues hinting at what has happened and will happen, from MJ's own mouth. There are many more to come especially with the release of the new album."

"It's pretty clear that BAM is meant to be an event, not like snapping fingers or playing with people such as the release of an album or video/online games. Some people have said that BAM will be a 'surprise'.... really!!; would anyone on this site be 'surprised' by the return? I wouldn't think so (more like excited), it's what you're here for isn't it, because you beLIEve in it. An event of such significance, that has been thoroughly planned and executed in detail will require at least a short notice to prepare people for something magical. MJ suddenly popping up in a street would have the element of surprise and yes, would shut the street down, but this is not having a simultaneous global impact around the world is it? Something like this wouldn't be a BAM it would be a trickle down while half of the world was asleep. MJ does not do things by halves. Imagine something like his previous sit down with Oprah, so that everyone knew when it was going on. That will make the world stop whether you're a fan or not you'll be tuning in. Audience on masse is fitting for the Return of the KIng and treats all of the fans in every corner of the world at the same time."

GINAFELICIA
GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonmind Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 am

Thanks again Gina. I see what you mean. His writing stirs the heart.
In my first post on this thread I wrote that I thought his last post just before the crash, was charming and clever, so neither did I get a sense of nasty mean spiritedness.
All of his themes and interests are seeming the ones that Michael would be feeling. Uncanny...
Gina, what do you think about him? Who he is, etc.?
MJonmind
MJonmind
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 am

well.. i must start by saying HI to everyone.. long time no see.. (my fault of course) Embarassed

i've been away for months tbh.. BUT.. in all fairness and my opinion this HACK etc.. has now brought me back.. MAYBE this is a good thing to bring back all those who have wondered off the train.. like myself.. and getting those emails has reminded us where we was at one time!!

WHO KNOWS..

i have a new feeling about it all now.. BJ maybe was a blessing in disguise.. certainly for me in some aspect.. i checked out the INDEX page and realised why i was here in the first place.. Shocked

so on that note.. hats off to you guys you never cease to amaze me.. study
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 am

MJonmind I confess I am quite confused right now.......I think BJ's posts are very much worth reading.....I agree the themes BJ wrote about seemed of interest to MJ.

Look I hate to talk about BJ like he/she is gone or something......
BJ I hope you are still around. In fact I am sure you are still very much around. As I had no idea what your new post was going to be about, I admit I was shoked but, as I've never heard about a natural disaster happening in the last 48 hours, I assume you are alive and well and you still have a computer in front of you.....so I just wanna say hello to you and I trust the truth will come out because for me you are innocent untill proven guilty.
GINAFELICIA
GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 am

BlackJack is a WOMAN, and pm-ed with another member because SHE thought that member was MJ. I really don't think MJ himself would do that, don't you think? BlackJack has been foul-mouthed HERself in pm towards me and others I received complaints from, and SHE has been lurking on the forum for at least a week before it crashed after HER post. Although I think BlackJack is just an alias for another member on the forum, I do think that SHE (whoever she is) hacked the forum, just to be a pain in the @ss. I'll leave it to that.

Gina, if you want to think BJ is MJ, go ahead but kissing someone's feet that most likely deleted the complete forum and made me lose sleep, is not appreciated on here and pisses me off actually.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 am

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:i will agree with you curls this adventure should have taught us not to judge in haste Rolling Eyes

Yes Rolling Eyes and after reading bj´s last post, she was the 1st one judgeing others Rolling Eyes too bad she could not keep up with what she was preaching... Rolling Eyes
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 am

GINAFELICIA wrote:I see many of you don't know BJ's posts, I have some of them saved as I really liked them:

What do people think about Re-Education

I don´t think that you are getting the point Gina. That post is a reference of what you are doing right now as observing your approach regarding BJ.

Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 am

MJonmind wrote:Thanks Gina, for putting those up. Now I remember reading those. They are very Michael-like, but could be someone close to MJ or perhaps a longtime intuitive fan.

Honestly. Did people need BJ´s posts to know how to perceive Michael or any other human being?

Other members of this board talked their guts out about it, starting by admin stating that the hoax is not a fan site, meaning fan as those "stalkers","out of control" people approaching Michael in a fanatic way, and finishing with myself, as an example.

Many members have been vocal about Michael the human being first the artist 2nd. The difference is that the ones talking about it were clear with their identities and BJ played with ambiguity, so she catched the attention of others.

It is a bit dissapointing to see that people is just ok when the consequences of the hack could have actually damaged all the info collected during 2 years.
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 am

Souza81 wrote:BlackJack is a WOMAN, and pm-ed with another member because SHE thought that member was MJ. I really don't think MJ himself would do that, don't you think? BlackJack has been foul-mouthed HERself in pm towards me and others I received complaints from, and SHE has been lurking on the forum for at least a week before it crashed after HER post. Although I think BlackJack is just an alias for another member on the forum, I do think that SHE (whoever she is) hacked the forum, just to be a pain in the @ss. I'll leave it to that.

Gina, if you want to think BJ is MJ, go ahead but kissing someone's feet that most likely deleted the complete forum and made me lose sleep, is not appreciated on here and pisses me off actually.

I am with you on this Souza. I just wrote about it. It is a lot of work down in the drain and some people, as Gina, seem to be totally ok with it.
Surely for those who really researched instead of keeping up with gossip this event has not been taken lightely.

I have not been a good "investigator" but it hurts the same as if I would have been.

I do appreciate the efforts and work of others, even the most minimal research, since everyone has something to bring and add to the subject of MJ and his death.

Hope not much work is needed to restore all of the info.

Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 am

Souza81 wrote:BlackJack is a WOMAN, and pm-ed with another member because SHE thought that member was MJ. I really don't think MJ himself would do that, don't you think? BlackJack has been foul-mouthed HERself in pm towards me and others I received complaints from, and SHE has been lurking on the forum for at least a week before it crashed after HER post. Although I think BlackJack is just an alias for another member on the forum, I do think that SHE (whoever she is) hacked the forum, just to be a pain in the @ss. I'll leave it to that.

Souza I am sorry that the forum went down.
Looks like you know for sure who did it already.
You are right about SOME things about BJ.
I can see that you don't like BJ now, for whatever reason, it's OK. I happen to like his/hers posts and I am not going to say the opposite because it wouldn't be true.

I am sorry for the trouble caused but I still see no reason why BJ would have hacked the forum because it makes no sense to me in the context of his/hers posts and the last one could have been just a coincidence or maybe an opportunity for someone else to do it and put the blame on BJ. But if BJ is such an experienced hacker she should have been able to detect that the person who she thought it was MJ writes from behind a computer that couldn't be "suspect" in any way.
You know better than me this kind of things, you know you can trace even my adress and phone number just by my computer adress.

Sorry, but this makes no sense to me.

I am though curious who do you think that member is .....just wondering.... there has to be somebody very good with computers!!

Last edited by GINAFELICIA on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
GINAFELICIA
GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 am

Gema wrote:
GINAFELICIA wrote:I see many of you don't know BJ's posts, I have some of them saved as I really liked them:

What do people think about Re-Education

I don´t think that you are getting the point Gina. That post is a reference of what you are doing right now as observing your approach regarding BJ.

No I don't get the point Gema, what am I doing right now?!?!
I am telling that I like his/hers posts and saying hello to him/her OK, because I think he/she might be reading this. So please tell me what am I doing right now?!

I am sorry BJ hurt some people here, but I am not going to lie about what I think just to please everybody.

Sorry guys Sad
GINAFELICIA
GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:19 am

Hi to all Smile
I've been away from hoax boards for long but since i still had my account i,like many others, recieved the emails saying to activate account . Although it was not with my username,was with some different users i clicked on the links...i know it was dumb but at the time i found it weird and since i wasn't expecting hackers or anything,i clicked to see what was going on,at the time i was thinking it was someone using my email to register...i'm writting cause i need to ask if the ones that clicked like me got any problems after....maybe it's a coincidence but after that Firefox messed up and i had to reinstall it to work again. Nothing showed up in the antivirus but i thought of asking if anyone had any problems.
@Souza...i still have the usernames that showed up in the emails,if you need it let me know.
Btw its nice to come to mjkit again Smile
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 am

Got them, thanks sapatito.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 am

Got them, thanks sapatito.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:47 am

Well something positive Ive seen about all this hacking issue... It has brought a few members (those who didnt post in ages) back to posting. Every cloud has a silver lining...they say.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Indahood Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 am

*Andrea wrote:
Mo wrote:

time around here.

forum admin, Souza and Mo.... I always thought Souza sounded like a male, but I'm only guessing of coarse, I dunno whether a man would get scared about getting his wisdom teeth out! I remember getting a message from you once titled 'check', and I always thought that the accompanying 'mate' would signal that my time was up and that I've been banned.

whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

Sooooo....if I don't believe in coincidence and I have a feeling the hack is part of the hoax...what does that mean for BlackJack? I'm NOT saying BlackJack is Michael but IF he were (or someone close to Michael), he could be having fun with us, pulling a prank. Not mean-spiritedly but maybe to see how we would react.

Does anyone think people would react differently to BJ's posts if they knew it was Michael? Most definitely. And I do realize that BJ could be anybody and not necessarily connected to the hoax. Someone messing around. The first paragraph of that above post is certainly interesting though and can be taken a number of different ways.

euthanise myself
time around here.

@*Andrea:

The problem with your theory I highlighted above is: Why on earth would someone close to MJ or (thinking he was MJ himself) play around like that? Why would he make a joke out of those particular names? You think that what BlackJack wrote is some silly joke or prank? What he wrote is very rude and very mean spirited. So this is my answer to all of you who think this was some funny hoax message/hack.

MJonmind wrote:I agree with you Andrea, and Indahood, I am a believer in the Michael project. There has not been enough investigation into that aspect. Personally I'm guessing BJ is an insider, but not MJ himself. He writes very cryptically.
Just wondering, since I vaguely remember being on some of his threads, but don't remember what topics he started. Could you guys list some of his very interesting ideas? Thanks!
Watch the video again. Did you NOT see ALL the similarities in that video to the message left by BlackJack?

Again I will ask you MJonmind why on earth would an insider or MJ himself be so mean spirited by writing that message to those names only? The investigation into what? The fact that Dmovie is very manipulative, he is an obsessed fan who would write the way BlackJack did. He would have been the one to start those topics on the other forum. Re-Education, etc. are all topics he and I discussed at great lengths. When BlackJack first posted his topics I had an instant dejavu because I had already discussed those topics with Dmovie. I don't think any of TheMichealProject fans have really gotten to know the real man behind those videos. I have and let me just say you all have been warned. He is not what he presents. The final comments from BlackJack are only a taste of what Dmovie is really like.

Before anyone gets to thinking I am hurt or on some vendetta towards Dmovie, you can stop right there with that thought. I personally have no interest in Dmovie or his life other than when I am mentioned specifically in a message and or I am critisizing his videos or I am warning people of his true agenda. I have not gone out of my way to speak about Dmovie/BlackJack until shit like that message is posted with my name in it. clown

@Gina,

Be careful who you trust. Your very vulnerable. jocolor

I don't think BlackJack is female. He is on a vendetta mission because he was banned under the name Dmovie27, he is hurt over that, lol. True story! He even said to Souza: "I always thought Souza sounded like a male, but I'm only
out! I remember getting a message from you once titled 'check', and I always thought that the accompanying 'mate' would signal that my time was up and that I've been banned.

Peace sunny What a Face afro

Last edited by Indahood on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Indahood
Indahood

Aantal berichten : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Florencia Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 am

Souza:
Thank you very much for all your work..
Hugs flower
Florencia
Florencia

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:13 am

all i can say is let the truth prevail Shocked whoever BJ is and whatever reasons they hacked it has only made us stronger maybe it is a blessing in disguise Cool
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by themjkiss Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 am

Souza,
Thank you for all your dedication in getting us all back together here in this site, and for getting the other site restored. I am glad to be back with everyone here.
themjkiss
themjkiss

Aantal berichten : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 am

I was kinda sure it would happen, and especially because I am one of the persons who got to know BJ's colours very well. Like some others here.
I didn't have the honour to read his message on the forum because it went down, but I read it now and god, I pissed you off BlackJack. But terribly! The way you mention my name screams anger. That means I pissed you off more than others here from what I read. Probably because I smelled you since the beginning? and you were not smart enough though. I played your game and gave you rope until you hung yourself. Too bad there are still some people who will endleslly fall for any a** who'd play the smart.
Your presence to create a heart attack? Oh my, oh my! Shocked No one needs your opinions and having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had there. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horses*it, mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from.
Anyway, I don't know what it was gained by hacking the forum. I know there are people who have nothing else to do than sitting their a**es in front of the computer playing people off and enjoy when they blindly fall in the tramp.All I hope is that people will understand and be aware next time.
_Anna_
_Anna_

Aantal berichten : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:37 am

@Souza: I also received 2 e-mails with 2 different usernames. Of course I didn't click on the links. I can send you the names though.
_Anna_
_Anna_

Aantal berichten : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by suspicious mind Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 am

hi guys. finally made it . at first i thought i would just read and wait it out. then i read that it would take longer than originally thought. after a couple of my usual techno blunders if finally got here. cheers

i saw the bj post just prior to the problems. i don't know if he /she bares the responsibility for this but it seems like to me that there was some sort of personality change in that poster from the beginning to the end. just my 2cents (hey why is there a $ on the keyboard and no
cent sign ?
suspicious mind
suspicious mind

Aantal berichten : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 am

I skipped this thread but... wow!! That's a huge thing! I am almost f***ing proud to make BlackJack lose his/her mind that way. I am almost amazed of myself that I was mentioned through those who annoyed BJ so much. If I really did this, BJ, have in mind that I also ENJOYED it!! For me, there's no better relaxing way that whipping the floor with trolls' asses. And I did it with you, honey. You know what? I want to make your day even better, now that you made mine better too. Yes, I was the one who dragged you in that game and who caught you showing your real face and yes, I was the one who also sent those things to Souza. It was exactly in the moment when you stopped posting on the forum. Remember? Good. - maybe you were thinking of something "intelligent" to do as to prove yourself you were not a troll but it didn't work. You disappointed me. You’re still a troll. I don’t get what you did all this time. I thought you were planning some sort of huge thing as for people to get “wow, BJ amazed me with this!! Is he really an insider???” Hmm… what a tragic waste of your time. What did you think? That you would deceive people and don’t pay for it? I told you that you wouldn’t get out of this like nothing. Remember this too? I was and I still am sick of psycho kids coming on forums because they had childhood depression and now they need attention no matter what. At least, and this goes out to all like you, GET SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU TO ALSO LOOK INTELLIGENT, goddamnit. What do you think? Nothing in this life comes easily and even more for those whose intelligence is struggling to get above sea level, BJ. And something more – I don’t get now what was your role here? Maybe you can give me a hand? I am really unable to understand troll’s brain and it is also hard because of the intelligence levels that are so different between us. Let me tell you what I understood from this, correct me if I’m wrong: you are a very young <read it like “kid”> character who just wanted a little tiny minuscule attention and built a small tiny minuscule building around him/her and who started to talk in little tiny unimportant phrases made of s**t and covered with a thin wrapping of gold <read it like: “unimportant stuff that screams out – get a life, kid!-”>. In the end what did you get? Looking ridiculously. But it’s better that nothing, isn’t it??

@Souza, tell me BJ is here and reading this!!

Last edited by Tarja on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Tarja
Tarja

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum