Only temporary!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Only temporary!

Post by whatyourheartsays on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 am

For people who saw TS in the chatroom :

I've been noticing this too, and i took some time to scroll back about the IP adress. This member came in and out with at least 4 different names ! Always same IP adress, using name as "me" "123" "777" and "TS" Just coming in, checking and coming out.
I reported this adress to Souza who confirmed it was NOT TS IP adress.

whatyourheartsays

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 am

Also, Souza... are you sure this troll hacked the forum? I don't think he/she has the intelligence. But anyway, what a lame show. I was expecting something bigger. Troll @ss

Tarja

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

Let's hoax instead of gossip.

C'mon, let's go play.

bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Andrea on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 am

Indahood wrote:
*Andrea wrote:[Sooooo....if I don't believe in coincidence and I have a feeling the hack is part of the hoax...what does that mean for BlackJack? I'm NOT saying BlackJack is Michael but IF he were (or someone close to Michael), he could be having fun with us, pulling a prank. Not mean-spiritedly but maybe to see how we would react.

@*Andrea:

The problem with the theory I highlighted above is: Why on earth would someone close to MJ or (thinking he was MJ himself) play around like that? Why would he make a joke out of those particular names? You think that what BlackJack wrote is some silly joke or prank? What he wrote is very rude and very mean spirited. So this is my answer to all of you who think this was some funny hoax message/hack.

I see what you're saying and I don't completely disagree with you at all. BUT, I think Michael is a bit of a prankster and this is his hoax and he'll do what he wants so I'm just not ruling out any possibilities. And I'm not necessarily saying that BJ is MJ or someone close to him, it could be someone stirring the pot for their own amusement. I hope I didn't offend you or have you think I was making light of BJ's post or what he/she said to certain members. I perceived those comments to be more playful than outright rude. But for some reason I just can't shake the feeling that the hack is related to the hoax plan and if that feeling of mine is wrong than so be it. And I do think it's entirely possible that MJ could be someone on the forum, whether it's BJ, TS, or whoever. As for the hack possibly being a part of the hoax, maybe we've become too confident or impatient or whatever, I don't really know but what I do know is that Michael is in control of the hoax, not us. And I guess we'll get our answers when the time is right.

Hugs to you Indahood/I'm Convinced. Smile

*Andrea

Aantal berichten : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:50 pm

OMG Tarja I hope you'll never post smth that full of hate again....sorry but you can call BJ troll or whatever ..... but to question his/hers intelligence is just too much No
I don't remember BJ saying such nasty things about you............

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:52 pm

GINAFELICIA wrote:OMG Tarja I hope you'll never post smth that full of hate again....sorry but you can call BJ troll or whatever ..... but to question his/hers intelligence is just too much No

Oh believe me Gina, SHE did. I can't believe how gullible you are.

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:54 pm

lol....ok...... don't believe it then!!

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:55 pm

I don't think she is actually that gullible.

bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:57 pm

bec wrote:I don't think she is actually that gullible.

I am not sure what to say about this

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:59 pm

It's a compliment of sorts. Don't worry.

bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Indahood on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:59 pm

*Andrea wrote:
Indahood wrote:
*Andrea wrote:[Sooooo....if I don't believe in coincidence and I have a feeling the hack is part of the hoax...what does that mean for BlackJack? I'm NOT saying BlackJack is Michael but IF he were (or someone close to Michael), he could be having fun with us, pulling a prank. Not mean-spiritedly but maybe to see how we would react.

@*Andrea:

The problem with the theory I highlighted above is: Why on earth would someone close to MJ or (thinking he was MJ himself) play around like that? Why would he make a joke out of those particular names? You think that what BlackJack wrote is some silly joke or prank? What he wrote is very rude and very mean spirited. So this is my answer to all of you who think this was some funny hoax message/hack.

I see what you're saying and I don't completely disagree with you at all. BUT, I think Michael is a bit of a prankster and this is his hoax and he'll do what he wants so I'm just not ruling out any possibilities.

And I'm not necessarily saying that BJ is MJ or someone close to him, it could be someone stirring the pot for their own amusement. I hope I didn't offend you or have you think I was making light of BJ's post or what he/she said to certain members. I perceived those comments to be more playful than outright rude.

But for some reason I just can't shake the feeling that the hack is related to the hoax plan and if that feeling of mine is wrong than so be it. And I do think it's entirely possible that MJ could be someone on the forum, whether it's BJ, TS, or whoever. As for the hack possibly being a part of the hoax, maybe we've become too confident or impatient or whatever, I don't really know but what I do know is that Michael is in control of the hoax, not us. And I guess we'll get our answers when the time is right.

Hugs to you Indahood/I'm Convinced. Smile

I agree that Michael is a prankster and of course I agree 100% this is his hoax, but I draw the line when it comes to him specifically calling out those names which included mine and being very rude to us. Your right perception is everything. You didn't see his comments as rude and I did. I believe that BlackJack is Dmovie because of what he said about me specifically. I never have been foul mouthed to anyone on the board except for Dmovie and BlackJack. Those two usernames I have spoken to on the forum and in PM/emails. Those two usernames would know exactly my foul mouthed thoughts in all their glory, lol What a Face It was most definetly for their amusement.

I don't believe I have spoken to Michael in that way. I haven't spoken to TS or TS_comments, S.T.U.D.Y. that way on the forum or in PM. So I agree Michael is on the forum under usernames but it's not username BlackJack.

I would agree the hack is apart of the hoax and I agree with people becoming to confidant, impatient, not ready for the battle...But, I am leaning towards it was a divine intervention. What was meant for EVIL by EVIL men; God turned it around and used it for GOOD. Look how many of us found this site immediately. This was a good test in disguise. We are strong as an Army. We are Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.

So the hacker actually did us a favor, he shook up our world for a minute and tested our faith. We passed as far as I am concerned. sunny

Thanks for the hug.
Peace

Indahood

Aantal berichten : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Look you guys, if the last 20 months taught me smth or produced a change in me, that would be to see the good in people...... none of us is completely bad or completely good.

We all have our moments of awareness, just like we all have our moments of being really stupid.

I really believe we all should give the others a fine reputation to live up to. Out of respect from human being to human being.

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by curls on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Indahood wrote:
I don't think BlackJack is female. He is on a vendetta mission because he was banned under the name Dmovie27, he is hurt over that, lol. True story!

So, just to be clear, are you saying that you know for a fact that BlackJack, Dmovie and The Micheal Project (who incidentally can't spell Michael correctly!) are one and the same? If Dmovie used to post on the forum I think it must've been before I joined as it's the first I've heard of this name. Watching the Micheal Project videos now.

curls

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 pm

GINAFELICIA wrote:Look you guys, if the last 20 months taught me smth or produced a change in me, that would be to see the good in people...... none of us is completely bad or completely good.

We all have our moments of awareness, just like we all have our moments of being really stupid.

I really believe we all should give the others a fine reputation to live up to. Out of respect from human being to human being.

Gina, believe it or not, there ARE people completely bad in this world. Probably you haven't stumbled upon such people or you were lucky to not deal with such things in your life. But believe me there ARE people in this world who would do harm just because that's why they only know.

_Anna_

Aantal berichten : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Souza81 wrote:
GINAFELICIA wrote:OMG Tarja I hope you'll never post smth that full of hate again....sorry but you can call BJ troll or whatever ..... but to question his/hers intelligence is just too much No

Oh believe me Gina, SHE did. I can't believe how gullible you are.

But it's not even hate. I don't know how you see it but I don't waste my hate on trolls, either I will do it with BJ. I know what I'm saying, believe it or not. And yes, BJ did say a lot of things but didn't have the balls to say it also in public and Souza knows what I'm talking about. Yes, there are people in this world simply BORN with a malicious inner self. Exactly like murderers. They born with it. It's something there about their cromozomes. I am not questioning your opinion. I'm just saying what I have to say. I don't give a damn that BJ talked bad about me, I couldn't care less and of course you don't remember BJ saying something about me and some people here, because she only had the balls to talk it on private while on public she's scared as a rat and behaves as someone else. I am happy I managed to get this troll to make my game and finally discovered who she was.

@Souza, try to have all BJ IPs and I also think it's time to bann her. If BJ hacked the forum, then you have all the reasons.

Last edited by Tarja on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 6 times in total

Tarja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonmind on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 pm

The website going down was awful for me, and obviously a big pain and a ton of work for Souza, and I'm so grateful for all you are doing with this.

However I try to keep an open mind, weighing everything people say, examining evidence for all sides of the story. Whoever Dmovie is, I don't know or care, but even before she made the videos I could see aspects of what she said for myself in the Bashir videos. As time goes on, hopefully clarity will increase. No one here has all the answers to all the mysteries here, and I appreciate all of your input very much.

MJonmind
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Andrea on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Indahood wrote:
I would agree the hack is apart of the hoax and I agree with people becoming to confidant, impatient, not ready for the battle...But, I am leaning towards it was a divine intervention. What was meant for EVIL by EVIL men; God turned it around and used it for GOOD. Look how many of us found this site immediately. This was a good test in disguise. We are strong as an Army. We are Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.

So the hacker actually did us a favor, he shook up our world for a minute and tested our faith. We passed as far as I am concerned. sunny

Thanks for the hug.
Peace

Well said and I agree. If this was in fact a test of our faith then I hope we've passed. The Army of L.O.V.E. cannot be stopped! Very Happy

*Andrea

Aantal berichten : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm

@TARA i know exactly what you are saying Crying or Very sad there are so many people who say one thing in public very charming then in private very evil Evil or Very Mad keep the faith I love you is on your side

SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Finfin1 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi all,it is great to see you again all in one piece Very Happy This sure is a bumpy ride.
Thank you very much Souza for getting us up and running again here.
I must admit I was panicky when the site went down and my first thought" was it the Jacksons Question " The reason being - I was on twitter and noticed that Jermaine's response to Souza's tweet had been removed and the site went down around about that time. Shocked
Weird that the tweet had been removed, I still wonder why confused Suspect
Regardless of this - if it is proved that it is Blackjack that hacked into the forum, I want to express my disgust at this act of sabotage - this is not normal behaviour and I would recommend her/him or them to go and get professional psychological help straight away. Anyhow they must be disappointed whoever it is because the phoenix has risen again from the ashes.
Love and blessings to all on here

Finfin1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthseeker on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Well stated FinFin1!!!! What did that tweet by Jermaine Jackson say anyhow???? Does anyone out there know?
And, why did it disappear? I thought only the author of a tweet can delete a message? Does that also mean that the retweets disappear too?????

truthseeker

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Guys, I'm sure that to talk about this BJ person pleases him/her a lot. Why are we still wasting our time with this person if I may ask? I don't know how you can think that BJ and MJ can be related because her/his post was totally rude! Why would MJ or someone close to MJ make a post like that? There is no sense in that and to me it is an insult to Michael to think that BJ can be MJ. Can we stop the nonsense and keep on our investigation with the hoax please?!?

LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoldierofLOVE on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:52 pm

bec wrote:A lot of things are not as they seem but it doesn't matter. The hacker failed. The board will be restored; the forum, our community, and our research will go on.

The only thing that matters is that. The Michael Jackson Death Hoax will continue on with or without us, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I am going to stick with it and not be distracted by sabotage or bullshit pissing matches.

f**k the drama. Who's with me?

I'm with you! flower

SoldierofLOVE

Aantal berichten : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RK on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm

[quote="LiberianGirl"]Guys, I'm sure that to talk about this BJ person pleases him/her a lot. Why are we still wasting our time with this person if I may ask? I don't know how you can think that BJ and MJ can be related because her/his post was totally rude! Why would MJ or someone close to MJ make a post like that? There is no sense in that and to me it is an insult to Michael to think that BJ can be MJ. Can we stop the nonsense and keep on our investigation with the hoax please?!?
agree. Time to move on and get back to business as usual. study scratch bom Exclamation drunken quote]

RK

Aantal berichten : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:56 pm

BJ has had their moment of fame no oscar for BJ lets march on cheers lol! afro

SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Finfin1 wrote:I must admit I was panicky when the site went down and my first thought" was it the Jacksons Question " The reason being - I was on twitter and noticed that Jermaine's response to Souza's tweet had been removed and the site went down around about that time. Shocked

I think this is not a good sign for the hoax....... but if Michael is dead I think the Jacksons should have reacted for a long time to the hoax theories and hacking the hoax forums is not an option, but taking legal action against false accusations made against Michael and his family. They never did it ....

still..... there must be a reason why Jermaine's response to S was removed...... do you know the content of that response?

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good2btrue on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 am

Hi Everyone.....been lurking around the temp. forum and finding it strange, maybe because I don't cope with change that well....

Thanks Souza for all the hard work and time you put into fixing everything.

I also received three weird emails.... Smile

2good2btrue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:17 am

It's sort of like moving back home for me. Dust the place off, tidy up a bit... yup, feels like home

bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfansince4 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:22 am

" The reason being - I was on twitter and noticed that Jermaine's response to Souza's tweet had been removed and the site went down around about that time. Shocked

whattt????? jermaine tweeted to souza?

also, bashing blackjack aside....we're all here together. we're getting back some old friends!

mjfansince4

Aantal berichten : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 am

I also saw Jermaine's reply to souza and then he deleted it and I still don't know why. I don't know if Jermaine (or the family) is involved in crashing the forum.....I think they probably know about it, also the name "souza" is probably known to them as to non-believers. I don't know why he'd delete that twitt. Honestly I don't think the family wants the forum down (if they are aware of it), they could have taken it down long ago not after 19 months.

_Anna_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyLurker on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:50 am

Hey I just realized something... this is kinda like going back in the history of the forum.

I was looking at the strange language in the profile thingys and realized that this is what the site looked like at the beginning. wow how things come back full circle.

Well maybe it was not at the beginning but I remember the site with the (dutch perhaps) language and the blue color.

Soooooo going back in history maybe this is a time to look back at what was happening at the begining and re examine stuff we saw then and what we see now. It could be fun and I am going to go and have a look. " sigh" remember the times .............

Oh and I just wanted to ask if this is going to be the permanent forum I was wondering of anyone could help me get back my avatar picture and how do I put in a signature? I do not understand the language so dont know where to go on the profile thingy. THANKS AND CHEERS TO ALL WHO MADE THIER WAY BACK elephant HAHAHA I remember these emotocons too !!!!

LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:25 am

Sure, to question "intelligence"... but to be rude is one thing and smart @ss wanna be is another.
Tarja and Anna are not the trusting types, they question everything they feel smelly, and in this case, they were not so wrong, as the rest of us Wink

You are free to have your opinion about that member, but please, don´t deny the fact that rudeness and wanna be smartness, not intelligence, was on the line with Bj´s posts.

Anyway Gina, I must say that you and BJ seem to be a good team What a Face ... almost as one!! Laughing

http://www.michaeljackson.com/nb-NO/blog/blackjack

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:27 am

mjfansince4 wrote:
" The reason being - I was on twitter and noticed that Jermaine's response to Souza's tweet had been removed and the site went down around about that time. Shocked

where is that tweet, where, whereeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????? bounce bounce bounce

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:27 am

Gema wrote:

Sure, to question "intelligence"... but to be rude is one thing and smart @ss wanna be is another.
Tarja and Anna are not the trusting types, they question everything they feel smelly, and in this case, they were not so wrong, as the rest of us Wink

You are free to have your opinion about that member, but please, don´t deny the fact that rudeness and wanna be smartness, not intelligence, was on the line with Bj´s posts.

Anyway Gina, I must say that you and BJ seem to be a good team What a Face ... almost as one!! Laughing

I knew that Gema would have the same opinion Surprised

_Anna_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 am

Gema wrote:

What a Face and also, Gema, you are one of the most clever ppl around here also. You know why

Tarja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:37 am

Clever? nooooooo. But thanks for the complement! cheers

I see it that way because i´m bad, i´m bad...really really bad Laughing

Anyway, I did not mean to be rude. Just got a bit bored with defending what is "undefendable" if that word even exists Laughing

Everyone has the right to express their opinions, so do I cheers

I hope my post does not create bad moods between members.
Is not my intention geek

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:50 am

No, it won't create any arguement between members, at least not as it concerns me.
I know I act like I want and swear and all, but that's me and I am glad I can be free to express myself and that people are not oversensitive over words, like it happens out there. This subject got me started but you ain't seen nothing yet Laughing

Oh god, I hope some people will really think deeper and understand that the Internet is the most dangerous thing when it comes to "knowing" someone. Some people have no idea what someone can do and pretend behind a computer screen. But it's ok. After all if someone wants to be blind, then I did what my conscience told me to do and warned. From there, everyone's free to understand or not.

_Anna_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good2btrue on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 am

While we are here, I was thinking about the past....

What surprises there are installed for the trial, and I can't help thinking that something big will go down with Dr Arnold Klein....

I was just browsing some old articles, and:

http://johnnyikon.com/articles/7924-Dr-Klein-injected-Michael-Jackson-with-mystery-drug-51-times-in-3-months.html

Now, this article maybe trash, but it does bring up some interesting points....

I don't agree with the meaning of I.M injections though.

I.M usually means "intra-muscular" and I should know that because I am a pathology collector..!!!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1497692.php/Debbie-Rowe-finks-on-Dr-Arnie-Klein

Then we had the article about Debbie Rowe dobbing in Dr Klein, and suggesting he was giving MJ propofol for many years.

The late singer's ex-wife anonymously informed officers the dermatologist was supplying the tragic pop star with prescription drugs - including the powerful anaesthetic Propofol, which has been blamed for his death - using a number of different aliases.

Court documents show an "unknown female caller" - believed to be Rowe - told police Michael used names including Omar Arnold, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Josephine Baker when he saw Klein, to allow the medic to prescribe him extra drugs.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Rowe holds Klein totally responsible for Jackson's drug addiction. She believes there is no way he could have got hooked without the help of Klein - and she is potentially the only one who can prove it. She must have suspected what was going on for years."

When police searched Michael's Los Angeles home in June, they discovered a prescription issued by Klein for an Omar Arnold.

Former nurse Rowe - who is the birth mother of Michael's eldest two children, 12-year-old Prince Michael I and Paris, 11 - was working for Klein in the 90s when she started a relationship with the 'King of Pop'.

Earlier this week, the Los Angeles County coroner's report found Michael had died of a cardiac arrest on June 25 caused by a cocktail of drugs - including lethal levels of Propofol - he had been administered to help him sleep.

Michael's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is being investigated for manslaughter over the singer's death, which is now being treated as homicide.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's office is currently sorting through discrepancies in Murray's story of events leading up to the death.

His statement says he administered Propofol to Michael at 10.40am and left 10 minutes later to use the bathroom. He claims he discovered an unconscious Michael two minutes later.

However, Murray did not ask security to call emergency services until 12.21pm, after he had reportedly telephoned Klein for advice, called a lawyer and made one other mystery call.

Because of an inconsistency in the late star's body temperature, it is believed he could have died even earlier.

2good2btrue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gooof on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:07 am

Gema wrote:
mjfansince4 wrote:

where is that tweet, where, whereeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????? bounce bounce bounce

Hi there all again! rabbit

I'm jealous as hell...how come, that some people have enough freetime to think abt hacking a forum, and even do it..gosh.
Thanks a lot Souza to fix it up.
I've missed that tweet also, so even if it's deleted, could anyone tell us what was it abt? Many thanks, and hugz.

Gooof

gooof

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 am

Wow Jermaine tweeted and then deleted it?That's weird that he deleted the tweet,this shows the family are aware of the hoax.I missed that tweet. Did anyone saved it?
Lol i have to thank the person that hacked the forum,not only made me post again but made me return to one of the first places i used to go and use my first hoax username :p i stopped using this username for more than a year lol....after this i was Dawn in the other forum btw . I stopped posting in forums for some months now,although i never stopped being a believer.

sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:33 am

Gema wrote:

LOL Gema I saved some of his/hers posts on my profile on the official site, there's no secret, I posted it here as well earlier....is there smth wrong with it?!
I hope you don't think I am BlackJack lol!!! I saw Mo saved the last one, maybe she's BJ lol! The master around here can confirm that I am absolutely not...... I can't travel from one continent to another in seconds to acces the site from different IPs in diffferent countries Rolling Eyes I can\t believe this

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 am

What's going on?!?!?!?? Anybody else saw Mo's tweet from one hour ago?!?!?
I don't like what's happening, where is everybody?!?!

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:43 am

I haven't seen it. What did she say?

_Anna_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:54 am

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8n4hop

and please don't shoot me for this......

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Anna_ on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:02 am

I've read it...I don't know what to think about the whole situation as I don't know personally either Souza nor Mo. I don't know what could be behind all this, who's right or wrong, as I'm not involved in their relation. What I know is that I wasn't led by anyone, never. That's why I am not the one to believe in TS's word nor anyone's word, that's why for me the reason and logic plays the biggest role in all this, and that's why I don't take anything as truth unless it agrees with my own opinion.

_Anna_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 am

Phew.. I thought the forum was down.

iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminal54 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:14 am

I just re-connected here, I had to get a new username....oh it feels good to be back with family again..........
Thanks Souza....your a "priceless gem".......

hugs to all

smoothcriminal54

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROFL on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 am

_Anna_ wrote:I've read it...I don't know what to think about the whole situation as I don't know personally either Souza nor Mo. I don't know what could be behind all this, who's right or wrong, as I'm not involved in their relation. What I know is that I wasn't led by anyone, never. That's why I am not the one to believe in TS's word nor anyone's word, that's why for me the reason and logic plays the biggest role in all this, and that's why I don't take anything as truth unless it agrees with my own opinion.
Agreed

ROFL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilwendy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 am

sapatito wrote:Wow Jermaine tweeted and then deleted it?That's weird that he deleted the tweet,this shows the family are aware of the hoax.I missed that tweet. Did anyone saved it?

I just searched some cached sites... I think this is the deleted tweet: jermjackson5 @souza81 'all for one, and one for all' -- the theme of our childhood, drummed home by our mother. Brothers. Family. Unbreakable bonds

lilwendy

Aantal berichten : 21
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile http://lilwendy.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 pm

lilwendy wrote:
sapatito wrote:Wow Jermaine tweeted and then deleted it?That's weird that he deleted the tweet,this shows the family are aware of the hoax.I missed that tweet. Did anyone saved it?

I just searched some cached sites... I think this is the deleted tweet: jermjackson5 @souza81 'all for one, and one for all' -- the theme of our childhood, drummed home by our mother. Brothers. Family. Unbreakable bonds

can you tell me how did you do this? how did you find it? I want to check deleted tweets of someone else from twitter and I didn't know it was possible.

Tarja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilwendy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Tarja wrote:
lilwendy wrote:

can you tell me how did you do this? how did you find it? I want to check deleted tweets of someone else from twitter and I didn't know it was possible.

All I did was a google search for "jermjackson5 @souza81" because I knew it was a tweet on Jermaine's twitter (jermjackson5) and he would have written it directly to Souza's twitter (@souza81). When the search results come up, at the very end will be two links in blue "cached" and "similar". Go to cached. It doesn't always work but it was worth a shot.

Hope that helps!

lilwendy

Aantal berichten : 21
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile http://lilwendy.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next