Only temporary!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Only temporary!

Post by runfayalife on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:17 am

WOW............to the wow!
I just found you guys and gals!
I thought Souza banned me or something when I got those weird emails.

scratch

runfayalife

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by infinatetrinity on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 am

It's going to take more then some stupid hacker to break up this forum let alone the army of love.We are unbreakable ladies and gentlemen Smile

infinatetrinity

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by runfayalife on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:24 am

heheh I LIKE that!

runfayalife

Aantal berichten : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by everlastinglove_MJ on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:25 am

Hey guys,

So glad I found you, missed you. I was a bit worried. pale (haha funny smileys)
Souza, thank you and I hope the forum will be back on its feet again soon.

L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Aantal berichten : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelshadow777 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:54 am

Hello
I'm glad we found us!!!Nice to see you!
Thank you very much Souza Very Happy

Lots of Love.
angelshadow

angelshadow777

Aantal berichten : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:55 am

Gosh, so glad I found you guys!

Thanks Souza Very Happy bounce

Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyLurker on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:10 am

Ummmmm I have not been here for a few days and OH OH, can anyone tell me what happened?

From what I can gather someone sent emails to all the members? ( I got three with user names, If you need the names I have them) and then someone hacked the site, shut it down and deleted members?

I managed to find this some how and got in with my original user names but are these emails any trouble to my computer?

Well this is sad.

LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahli on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 am

I too was away for awhile and I come back and BAM! no more MJDHI LOL

Good to see some of you here Smile today is my birthday thanks for the gift. I don't know what happened and i'm reading your comments and again I find that so Question well thanks Souza for taking care of the situation. Can someone make a kind of summary of what happened I have no clue at all. Thanks.
Peace.

Sarahli

Aantal berichten : 6
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ForstAMoon on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 am

Sarahli wrote:I too was away for awhile and I come back and BAM! no more MJDHI LOL

Good to see some of you here Smile today is my birthday thanks for the gift. I don't know what happened and i'm reading your comments and again I find that so Question well thanks Souza for taking care of the situation. Can someone make a kind of summary of what happened I have no clue at all. Thanks.
Peace.

as far as I understand, the forum has been hacked.

Souza has been working on restoring the forum, and hopefully it will be back soon. This forum will be used between now and the time MJHDI will be restored.

The chat is still there and working http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/chatroom.php

ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahli on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:19 am

ForstAMoon wrote:
Sarahli wrote:I too was away for awhile and I come back and BAM! no more MJDHI LOL

Peace.

as far as I understand, the forum has been hacked.

Souza has been working on restoring the forum, and hopefully it will be back soon. This forum will be used between now and the time MJHDI will be restored.

The chat is still there and working http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/chatroom.php

Okay thank you I hope it will be back soon.

Sarahli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 am

i thought the site was down due to maintenance. i also recieved them 3 emails together, can ayone tell me if they will cause any bother? I dont post much on the forum but i am on every day catching up... i am sorry this has happened and am glad i found the link on the index for this site... xx

kel70

Aantal berichten : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ForstAMoon on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 am

kel70 wrote:i thought the site was down due to maintenance. i also recieved them 3 emails together, can ayone tell me if they will cause any bother? I dont post much on the forum but i am on every day catching up... i am sorry this has happened and am glad i found the link on the index for this site... xx

The e-mails were sent to all members, if it is not too late, just ignore them and delete.

The chat is still working http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/chatroom.php

ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 am

ForstAMoon wrote:
kel70 wrote:i thought the site was down due to maintenance. i also recieved them 3 emails together, can ayone tell me if they will cause any bother? I dont post much on the forum but i am on every day catching up... i am sorry this has happened and am glad i found the link on the index for this site... xx

The e-mails were sent to all members, if it is not too late, just ignore them and delete.

thank you very much Very Happy

kel70

Aantal berichten : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 am

Hello Very Happy

Well, thanks Souza for your hard work. It shows that your intentions are genuine and serious about keeping up the forum for the cause.

I must ask, do you have some enemies or what? scratch
Crashing the forum that way, with all the info collected during the months which has helped us to know and understand who Michael Jackson is and all about his sufferings made me think that the one who deleted the forum has no interest in people knowing the "truth" about Michael Jackson.

I tried the chat yesterday, but as usual Rolling Eyes I bounced. I tried to get in with some help but could not read or write much.

Do you know who deleted the forum?

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 am

SoldierofLOVE wrote:
bec wrote:Mary would never leave cat

The Thread I read titled "In Case The Forum Goes Kaputt..." posted by Black Jack was a shout out list of sorts. I remember a few names listed and some comments about each one. I can't remember anything else except that it was locked and then the hack started. I was one of the first users on the chopping block. I like to think ti was just alphabetical order and nothing personal of course geek

This board has better smileys anyway.

Ps. Thank you Souza as always for being so on top of everything and for dusting off MJkit.

And looky! My old siggy, aww. Shocked

Oh my. I hadn't logged in today and had no clue about BlackJack. That's very, very strange. We also don't know if it really was BJ or someone posing as BJ to confound us. And did I just read that someone posed as TS in the chat? scratch scratch

From what I recall, BlackJack expressed concern that s-he could meet an untimely demise in a natural disaster or the forum might go caput – hence the goodbye post.
S-he questioned why posters assumed the user name to be male and said it was a neutral name, chosen because of the gambling reference and the forum’s obsession with 7.
S-he claimed to be more of a Snow White than a Black Jack and that s-he and Sinderella (who I think locked the thread) are both Princesses. There were also some thanks for the memories type comments to specific posters.

So BlackJack is really more of a Snow White. scratch The timing of the post seems very suspicious confused .

Last edited by Elsa on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Elsa

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:23 am

Ok, so people are suspcting that Black Jack caused the crash?

Was the post ironic or really a good bye one?

I just don´t get the point why that user would harm the forum he/she has been part of.

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by curls on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 am

So glad I've found you all! I discovered the forum was down last night and when I saw it was still 'not available' this morning, I checked TIAI and found it redirecting to the Index page, so I spent a while recapping the start of all the odd things. Always time well spent! Clicking on 'Contact' led me here!

So, a strange day yesterday - BlackJack posts a sort of goodbye in case the forum 'goes caput', I get three strange emails supposedly from Souza and then the forum goes down - all this following Saturday's rally against disgusting YouTube videos.

Maybe I'm being ultra naive, but I'll be totally honest here and say that I liked BlackJack and never fully understood the reason for the sudden backlash against her/him. If BJ is responsible for hacking the forum (and yesterday's post surely points to that), then I'm shocked. It may have come from the same account but I have a very hard time accepting it's the same person as wrote those thought-provoking, well composed, logical threads last year.

Anyway, thank you Souza for giving us this temporary home!

curls

Aantal berichten : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Andrea on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 am

Hey guys, glad we're back together!

I haven't all the posts in this thread but does anyone think that the forum being hacked is part of the hoax too? Just a thought and I'm not saying anyone from here knew it would happen. I don't know how many times I've thought "I don't know what I'd do without the forum". And then the BlackJack stuff yesterday morning was....weird. Maybe the hack is part of the plan, in order for us to re-group and it does seem like we're nearing the climax of the hoax...

Anyways, I hope it's up and running again soon!!

*Andrea

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell_777 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 am

Hi guys, I'm so glad I found you! I was in shock when I saw that TIAI did not work at all (the page cannot be displayed) and then you guys weren't "home", debating over this event!

This is not random and it has to be connected with the hoax, as Andrea pointed out, especially because TIAI is down also - first some say it directed towards the index page of the forum, which is down, and now it appears offline... oh, now it's back on the index page... So this means... all eyes on us! And I wouldn't be surprised if something new will expect us there when we return...

P.S.: Happy Birthday, Sarahli! May you be blessed with LOVE, wisdom and rewarding outcomes in your passionate quest for truth! Like a Star @ heaven

LOVE,
Andy

TinkerBell_777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xSernityxDreamsx on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 am

Elsa wrote:From what I recall, BlackJack expressed concern that s-he could meet an untimely demise in a natural disaster or the forum might go caput – hence the goodbye post.
S-he questioned why posters assumed the user name to be male and said it was a neutral name, chosen because of the gambling reference and the forum’s obsession with 7.
S-he claimed to be more of a Snow White than a Black Jack and that s-he and Sinderella (who I think locked the thread) are both Princesses. There were also some thanks for the memories type comments to specific posters.

So BlackJack is really more of a Snow White. scratch The timing of the post seems very suspicious confused .

Gema wrote:Ok, so people are suspcting that Black Jack caused the crash?

Was the post ironic or really a good bye one?

I just don´t get the point why that user would harm the forum he/she has been part of.

What is suspicious about Blackjack is:

This was not posted in the goodbye thread. This isn't suspicious in itself but...

The way it was written, was not in a way that seemed they were saying goodbye in the usual way.

They started this thread in such a tone and with wording that on reflection seems to indicate that they were involved in taking down the forum.

They wrote that they had not posted on the forum for sometime and wanted to write the following just in case the forum went Kaput or they met their demise by natural disaster.

There was no reason for Blackjack to log in and make such a post as they had not been an active member for weeks and no one was commenting on where they were or anything. The posting of this thread was not in answer to anyone's queries about Blackjack. Blackjack just logged in, created this ODD thread and then the site was later hacked.

Blackjack also referenced themselves as being more like Snow White.
What is Snow White? She is a sleeping princess...a sleeper.

What is a Sleeper?

A sleeper is a spy who is placed in an organization (or country), not to undertake an immediate mission, but rather to act as a potential asset if activated. They blend in with the community, do nothing but obtain information from public sources, and await activation to undertake their mission.

So Blackjack may have joined the forum with the full intent of eventually and specifically bringing the forum down.

xSernityxDreamsx

Aantal berichten : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartbreaker on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:40 am

kel70 wrote:
ForstAMoon wrote:

thank you very much Very Happy

Thank you for the information Smile I'm so glad I found you!!!

Heartbreaker

Aantal berichten : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 am

xSernityxDreamsx wrote:

They started this thread in such a tone and with wording that on reflection seems to indicate that they were involved in taking down the forum.

They wrote that they had not posted on the forum for sometime and wanted to write the following just in case the forum went Kaput or they met their demise by natural disaster.

They? Black Jack is a team?

Blackjack just logged in, created this ODD thread and then the site was later hacked.

Shocked looks like an odd coincidence.

Blackjack also referenced themselves as being more like Snow White.

What is a Sleeper?

A sleeper is a spy who is placed in an organization (or country), not to undertake an immediate mission, but rather to act as a potential asset if activated. They blend in with the community, do nothing but obtain information from public sources, and await activation to undertake their mission.

So Blackjack may have joined the forum with the full intent of eventually and specifically bringing the forum down.

Something I am missing here. Since I did not have the chance to read the post, I got info in the chat today. Don´t remember who said it but apparently BJ wrote that Sinderella is also a princess?

I think I am not understanding something here. Does anyone have the post of BJ for me to read? Embarassed this would be the only way for me to get an opinion.

However, I am very surprised that something like this would happen just for what seems to be personal vendettas Neutral

Are hoaxers a threat of some kind? I don´t think so.

Deleting the forum was not necessary.

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RK on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 am

blackjack's shout out to members was insulting. He named one of us and called them "that foul mouthed creature". The post dripped with sarcasm in my opinion.

RK

Aantal berichten : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahli on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 am

TinkerBell_777 wrote:Hi guys, I'm so glad I found you! I was in shock when I saw that TIAI did not work at all (the page cannot be displayed) and then you guys weren't "home", debating over this event!

This is not random and it has to be connected with the hoax, as Andrea pointed out, especially because TIAI is down also - first some say it directed towards the index page of the forum, which is down, and now it appears offline... oh, now it's back on the index page... So this means... all eyes on us! And I wouldn't be surprised if something new will expect us there when we return...

P.S.: Happy Birthday, Sarahli! May you be blessed with LOVE, wisdom and rewarding outcomes in your passionate quest for truth! Like a Star @ heaven

LOVE,
Andy

Thank you Andy sending you a lot of LOVE. I love you

Sarahli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xSernityxDreamsx on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 am

xSernityxDreamsx wrote:They started this thread in such a tone and with wording that on reflection seems to indicate that they were involved in taking down the forum.

Gema wrote:They? Black Jack is a team?
I did not say that this is a team but that is possible. They = He/She

xSernityxDreamsx wrote:Blackjack just logged in, created this ODD thread and then the site was later hacked.
Gema wrote: Shocked looks like an odd coincidence.
There are no coincidences, everything happens for a reason.

xSernityxDreamsx wrote:Blackjack also referenced themselves as being more like Snow White.

What is a Sleeper?

Gema wrote:Something I am missing here. Since I did not have the chance to read the post, I got info in the chat today. Don´t remember who said it but apparently BJ wrote that Sinderella is also a princess?
Cinderella is the name of a fairy tale princess. Stating that "Sinderella" is a princess left the door open for BlackJack to refrence themselves as "Snow White"...the sleeper.

Gema wrote:I think I am not understanding something here. Does anyone have the post of BJ for me to read? Embarassed this would be the only way for me to get an opinion.
No, the forum has been hacked, the post can not be accessed.

Gema wrote:However, I am very surprised that something like this would happen just for what seems to be personal vendettas Neutral

Are hoaxers a threat of some kind? I don´t think so.

Deleting the forum was not necessary.
This wasn't a personal vendetta. It was meant to be annoying, cause us grief, to show that we are vulnerable, maybe in the hopes we would lose interest, be silenced and who knows what. Maybe we are threat, spreading Michael's message and awakening others to the possibility that he is alive is a threat...to someone or something. Obviously, someone felt deleting the forum was necessary or they wouldn't have done that.

xSernityxDreamsx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xSernityxDreamsx on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 am

RK wrote:blackjack's shout out to members was insulting. He named one of us and called them "that foul mouthed creature". The post dripped with sarcasm in my opinion.
Yes, I agree. It was very sarcastic and thinking back, it seems it was smug. They knew the forum was coming down and that wanted us to realize they were responsible for that.

xSernityxDreamsx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by everlastinglove_MJ on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 am

Peace.

Happy Birthday Sarahli cheers Have a nice day!

everlastinglove_MJ

Aantal berichten : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:00 am

xSernityxDreamsx wrote:Obviously, someone felt deleting the forum was necessary or they wouldn't have done that.

It could have been deleted just for "fun", as a pain in the @ss, not really for the need to erase the info in the forum. That info is not a threat. People outside the hoax look at those theories as non serious and have an opinion about "us".

Whatever is written is just a comparison betwwen AR, and all of the inconsistencies repported between medias, plus the suffering MJ needed to endure during the years.

If the forum is hacked that way I see it as a personal vendetta towards admin. Other MJ hoax forums/ blogs, are still up.

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 am

Gema wrote:I think I am not understanding something here. Does anyone have the post of BJ for me to read? Embarassed this would be the only way for me to get an opinion.

I saved the post, a little voice inside my head told me to do so. Here it is:

To all of my fellow forum hoaxers, I know it has been some time since I've posted anything and
I hope my sudden reappearance does not give any of you a heart attack! and NO--- I did not
euthanise myself or think that MJ is dead....quite the opposite: I came to the irrefutable
conclusion that he IS happily playing and doing what he wants to and will make his worldly
presence known when he wants to! Since that could happen at any given moment I've decided
to post just in case the forum suddenly shuts down. Also, with these very unpredictable
climate changes that are going on in the world, in case I cease to exist in the future due to a
freak weather disaster, there are some important things that I really wanted to say about my
time around here.
Firstly, to Sinderella, I did have a lot of fun with you and in reality I am more like Snow White
than a Black Jack, so maybe I liked you because we're both Princesses! I was on a bit of a
gambling bender at the time I joined and considering the obsession with 7's around here, my
username that I chose seemed quite appropriate. I couldn't believe that most people thought I
was a male given that it was a neutral name, and really, how many males do you know who
will investigate anything...other than when the fridge is empty!!
To Michael Supporter, I think you were the first user that I called a forum stalker....hahaha,
and how could I forget I'm Convinced.... that foul-mouthed, rough diamond who wanted to rip
my head off and put it on backwards.....thanks! Of coarse I can't resist mentioning our
favourite forum photo-shoppers, Anna and Tarja, who are so proud of their many years
experience and dedication to the art of misrepresentation!! I enjoyed talking heaps to the fire
jumping, apple tart baking, Richmond Hill living, French born Running Girl; and to Sarahli----I'd
like to tell you that I really don't think the EOW is coming any time soon, even if MJ never
shows up or despite this spell of crazy weather. Gema, I don't know much about you but you
seemed to spend a lot of your time in a straight jacket, so I'm not sure if you've been declared
insane yet....I hope not!! To the most multi-coloured user....It's Her.... more often than not I
had to wear sunglasses just to read your posts. I suspect they were so pretty, bright and full of
emoticons to compensate for the fact that you're really It's Him!? in disguise. I vaguely
remember someone called Bridget (heisinme?) who told me inspirational stories of giving money
to the homeless; and For All Time... I hope you enjoy Easter with your nieces. To the Dutch
forum admin, Souza and Mo.... I always thought Souza sounded like a male, but I'm only
guessing of coarse, I dunno whether a man would get scared about getting his wisdom teeth
out! I remember getting a message from you once titled 'check', and I always thought that the
accompanying 'mate' would signal that my time was up and that I've been banned.
As for Mo, I didn't really have anything much to do with you...period! But, I hear that you're a
dog lover, so you must be alright! These are probably the main users I can remember from the
hoaxy labyrinth (apart from my BFFs JM and Gina of coarse)!
So, thank you for having me and I've enjoyed being entertained aswell as having my brain
scrambled from time to time. I'm sending you my Best Hoaxy Wishes for whatever happens and
whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

ps...........I also loved Scorpion Chik who brashly demanded that he tour again!

Mo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:49 am

[quote]By he way, if anyone changed his username on MJDHI and wants to have that username on here as well to be recognizable, let me know and I can change it for you.

I would like to have my username paula-c ... Rolling Eyes

maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 am

So that was the famous post!!! And Mo saved it.....what a happy hapenning Cool
I really don't think BJ caused all these. It was just a coincidence.

Last edited by GINAFELICIA on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 pm

I still think BJ that you sound like a man LOL

Miss you

Last edited by GINAFELICIA on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Datroot on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Do we know when a new board will be online?

Datroot

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Do we need to comment on that post by BlackJack? Not really.
That's a truth also: some folks on this planet don't even have an issue waisting their live away for nothing.
Maybe their death will bore them just as much.

We ARE family here and who was mentioned in that post by name should not get any difficult feeling from this please.
I think the intention is obvious and I just want to state from my part: I don't care AT ALL about those who want to spray pepper into our eyes.
I will not cry one single tear.

We've come a very loooooong way and we've seen them all repeatedly again and again and they ressemble each other just so much.
Those types will not change NOthing on the board.

afro

Last edited by Grace on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:18 pm

BlackJack?

maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JMseesMJ on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:24 pm

HA !

Are you scared yet ?
Cool

JMseesMJ

Aantal berichten : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah I bet you did Mo.

bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 pm

scared? Sleep

maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GINAFELICIA on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm

JMseesMJ wrote:HA !

Are you scared yet ?
Cool

lol! this is too funny JM....... so here you are Very Happy

That was Michael's line, why you use it? Cool

OK, I think all my worries are gone....for now

GINAFELICIA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Mo wrote:

I saved the post, a little voice inside my head told me to do so. Here it is:

To all of my fellow forum hoaxers, I know it has been some time since I've posted anything and
I hope my sudden reappearance does not give any of you a heart attack! and NO--- I did not
euthanise myself or think that MJ is dead....quite the opposite: I came to the irrefutable
conclusion that he IS happily playing and doing what he wants to and will make his worldly
presence known when he wants to! Since that could happen at any given moment I've decided
to post just in case the forum suddenly shuts down. Also, with these very unpredictable
climate changes that are going on in the world, in case I cease to exist in the future due to a
freak weather disaster, there are some important things that I really wanted to say about my
time around here.
Firstly, to Sinderella, I did have a lot of fun with you and in reality I am more like Snow White
than a Black Jack, so maybe I liked you because we're both Princesses! I was on a bit of a
gambling bender at the time I joined and considering the obsession with 7's around here, my
username that I chose seemed quite appropriate. I couldn't believe that most people thought I
was a male given that it was a neutral name, and really, how many males do you know who
will investigate anything...other than when the fridge is empty!!
To Michael Supporter, I think you were the first user that I called a forum stalker....hahaha,
and how could I forget I'm Convinced.... that foul-mouthed, rough diamond who wanted to rip
my head off and put it on backwards.....thanks! Of coarse I can't resist mentioning our
favourite forum photo-shoppers, Anna and Tarja, who are so proud of their many years
experience and dedication to the art of misrepresentation!! I enjoyed talking heaps to the fire
jumping, apple tart baking, Richmond Hill living, French born Running Girl; and to Sarahli----I'd
like to tell you that I really don't think the EOW is coming any time soon, even if MJ never
shows up or despite this spell of crazy weather. Gema, I don't know much about you but you
seemed to spend a lot of your time in a straight jacket, so I'm not sure if you've been declared
insane yet....I hope not!! To the most multi-coloured user....It's Her.... more often than not I
had to wear sunglasses just to read your posts. I suspect they were so pretty, bright and full of
emoticons to compensate for the fact that you're really It's Him!? in disguise. I vaguely
remember someone called Bridget (heisinme?) who told me inspirational stories of giving money
to the homeless; and For All Time... I hope you enjoy Easter with your nieces. To the Dutch
forum admin, Souza and Mo.... I always thought Souza sounded like a male, but I'm only
guessing of coarse, I dunno whether a man would get scared about getting his wisdom teeth
out! I remember getting a message from you once titled 'check', and I always thought that the
accompanying 'mate' would signal that my time was up and that I've been banned.
As for Mo, I didn't really have anything much to do with you...period! But, I hear that you're a
dog lover, so you must be alright! These are probably the main users I can remember from the
hoaxy labyrinth (apart from my BFFs JM and Gina of coarse)!
So, thank you for having me and I've enjoyed being entertained aswell as having my brain
scrambled from time to time. I'm sending you my Best Hoaxy Wishes for whatever happens and
whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

ps...........I also loved Scorpion Chik who brashly demanded that he tour again!

Thanks Mo.

Well, what a narcissitic and egocentric post Laughing Laughing Laughing

I hope my sudden reappearance does not give any of you a heart attack
My Gosh. The hoax is about Michael Jackson, not about BlackJack Laughing Laughing

I, my, I my, all over the post. He/ she need to get over himself Laughing

Anyway, yes, very odd that the forum shuts down after this post was made. Now I understand why other members thought about it.

Do we know who did it yet?

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Grace wrote:

We ARE family here and who was mentioned in that post by name should not get any difficult feeling from this please.

Kind the opposite Wink it just confirms who this "BlackJack" has been observing closely and paying interest, time and attention to, and the reason, after reading the names chosen, is very clear to me Smile

Too bad the the only way that "blackjack" could be noticed by some of us has been after creating a selfish post and probably crashing the forum .....he/she was totally forgotten Laughing and a drastic situation needed to occour to remember the member called "BlackJack"....a member that maaaany others were not even awared even existed Laughing So I guess that now "BlackJack" is happy, very happy that people is talking about him/her, but even that, will last that much Laughing

Bye attention seeker Laughing you got your 2 minutes of fame, now go on with your "better life than us" but yet you expent time in hoaxland filling up your life and time Laughing Laughing Laughing SAAAAD, sooo SAAAAAAD Laughing

And now!!! time for hoaxlaaaaaaand cheers cheers cheers cheers

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:57 pm

scratch if it was blackjack that did crash the site it was a gamble that did not work we are still here marching on I love you love is an unstoppable force so is that rabbit albino cheers

SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaMarcia on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:26 pm

We are still together. Here and in the chatroom

AnaMarcia

Aantal berichten : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:29 pm

I hope we don't lose this forum as well. I didn't like that post of BJ and s/he could be the one who hacked the forum. Suspect

LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonmind on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Happy Birthday Sarahli!

Yes, BJ does seem rather egotistical. And this post is rather charming/clever.
I agree he could be a sleeper, just now activated.

Hey I think we are a key threat to them, why else would TIAI redirect to us all the time, not to other forums, TMZ have us on their list, not other forums.

Andrea mentioned about this being maybe part of hoax. Makes me think of V for Vendetta, what V did to Evey, pain of solitary confinement to teach her something, and amazingly she thanked him for what she had learned. So could it be Michael is toughening us up to be on the front lines? (A lot of anxiety for us, and a lot of work for Souza and Mo.)

MJonmind
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:00 pm

MJonmind wrote:Happy Birthday Sarahli!

And this post is rather charming/clever.

Not really. The post is full of frustration
I came to the irrefutableconclusion that he IS happily playing and doing what he wants to and will make his worldly
presence known when he wants to!

And the sarcasm used in it is a defense mechanism out of frustration, but nothing clever about it, is transparant.

So many people interested in Michaeeeeel cheers cheers WE LOVE MICHAEL cheers cheers even if some people can´t stand up to that fact Laughing

king I love you queen

Would have been easier just to log out the forum and never come back instead of crashing it, but all kids need to kick their frustration in some way Rolling Eyes

Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:04 pm

He/She/It wasn't a member long enough to know what real frustration feels like. Some of us are long past frustration.

Evil or Very Mad sorry I'm a little cranky.

bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:22 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAHLI bounce jocolor flower afro

LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfansince4 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 pm

if blackjack's mission was to tear us apart then he/she epically FAILED.

love is louder, love is stronger.

as for those who were smeared in blackjack's post, don't listen to that bullshit. they think they're clever in trying to tear people down, but they can't even spell correctly. It's "course," not "coarse." to all those mentioned, we all love you here and keep on doing what you're doing because i appreciate everyone's hard work and dedication. we're in this for the long haul, as i think this little episode clearly shows.

oh and also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAHLI!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!! <3

mjfansince4

Aantal berichten : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahli on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Thank you much LOVE to you all :-)

Sarahli