Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A United Front Against YouTube-A New Mission,Are You In?temp

+17
Lovely One
Heartbreaker
mjfansince4
Grace
RK
SPAKKLE29FUL
Stranger In Chi-town
Voiceforthesilent
SoldierofLOVE
whatyourheartsays
Souza81
lilwendy
LiberianGirl
Dancer
MJFAN7
Sinderella
21 posters

Go down

A United Front Against YouTube-A New Mission,Are You In?temp Empty A United Front Against YouTube-A New Mission,Are You In?temp

Post by Sinderella Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Ok so not to let the drama of today stop the AWESOME support,hard work and success of the past two days flagging sessions, I thought we should carry on being positive and fighting for justice on here in the meantime =]

There have been a lot of the videos removed already,which means it is WORKING!!
One of the very bad channels has been completley shut down

JackoNiggerKiller has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.

Any more you come across-I know Deborah is RT some of them atm,put them up in here so we can keep track of how many we have successfully had shut down and continue on with the mission for Michael.

LOVE to you all,you're/we're doing a fabulous job

S xo
Sinderella
Sinderella

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

A United Front Against YouTube-A New Mission,Are You In?temp Empty Re: A United Front Against YouTube-A New Mission,Are You In?temp

Post by MJFAN7 Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm

YES!! Very Happy
Don't mess with Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. Very Happy
cheers

Last edited by MJFAN7 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJFAN7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

Back to top Go down

A United Front Against YouTube-A New Mission,Are You In?temp Empty Re: A United Front Against YouTube-A New Mission,Are You In?temp

Post by Dancer Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Sinderella wrote:

There have been a lot of the videos removed already,which means it is WORKING!!
One of the very bad channels has been completley shut down

Great!!
Dancer
Dancer

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm

cheers I've been reporting like crazy today. Smile HouseofPainGroup and UltraProforol should go asap too. Keep up the great job guys. Never give up!

(This is PureLove from the MJHDI here btw) Hello to all of you. bounce
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lilwendy Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Yep I'm in and I've been flagging every spare moment I get! Also spreading the word. There is NOTHING that can't be done if we raise our voice as one!
lilwendy
lilwendy

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 52

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Great news! One down, many still to go.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinderella Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 pm

I will try to make a list so when the forum is back up and running I can do a thread with the list in linked to the global thread.

ANY you hear about add it on!!

@Souza yeah exactly,soooooooo many more to go so keep it up everyone!!!
I am so happy it's working and ACTUAL justice is being given to Michael.

Cheers to super bowl sunday #FLAGDAY and #STOPTHEHATE <3
Sinderella
Sinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by whatyourheartsays Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:54 pm

So we have some power on it and MUST use it ! Michael deserves we fight harder for him !

Last edited by whatyourheartsays on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
whatyourheartsays
whatyourheartsays

Aantal berichten : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SoldierofLOVE Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:54 pm

This is great! Thanks Sinder. I'll keep it up too! I don't think there's a coincidence in our fighting against these fools and MJHDI getting hacked.

Darkness cannot exist in the presence of the LIGHT. Onward, ARMY of L.O.V.E!
SoldierofLOVE
SoldierofLOVE

Aantal berichten : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Voiceforthesilent Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Awesome job!!! It's all for L.O.V.E.
Voiceforthesilent
Voiceforthesilent

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancer Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

LiberianGirl wrote: UltraProforol should go asap too.
It says, the channel is not available - does that mean it is already gone?
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Very good to hear!!! =]
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinderella Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Dancer wrote:

Yes it means it has been deleted I think!!

@wyhs 100%

someone said in the prelim thread

'we might only be one brick each but together we build an awesome house'

We're a forum family,we get it done. <3

Sinderella
Sinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancer Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Sinderella wrote:
Dancer wrote:

Yes it means it has been deleted I think!!

Great!
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:09 pm

OMG UltraProforol is GONE too!!!! bounce

I've been reporting it all day and it's gone finally. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
cheers
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm

That HouseofPainGroup is the worst! They have several videos on that channel. We have to work on that channel and get it removed. Twisted Evil
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinderella Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm

YES house of pain goes asap!!
Lets all work on that one
Sinderella
Sinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFAN7 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 pm

about to go report HouseofPainGroup again & again & again Smile
MJFAN7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:24 pm

To report the channel is a better idea instead of reporting the videos. That's what I've been doing today for the channels and I think it's better and more powerful.

HOW TO REPORT A YouTube CHANNEL:

Go to this link:

https://www.youtube.com/safety_help

1) Choose 'Hate Speech' and click 'Continue'.

2) Choose 'Yes' when asked if you want to continue your report.

3) Choose 'User is using hate speech against a protected group'

4) In the box: "Enter User name to report", you must copy channel's or the user's name to paste into this box. (Ex: HouseOfPainGROUP)

5) For "Tell us why you are reporting this user", choose "user is using hate speech against a protected group" AND also choose "sexual orientation" or "race" or both.

6) For Videos and Messages, choose either videos or messages posted by this user. If you choose videos, you'll have to choose the video from that user you want to report. If you choose messages, you'll have to choose messages from that user you want to report.

7) A list of videos or messages from that person's channel will be presented. Choose the worst one.

Cool Enter your comments in the comments field as to why you think the video or channel should be removed and how it violates hate speech rules.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 pm

the house of pain has given my finger a pain Twisted Evil but i will not stop until the house of pain has been removed and i can turn Sad into Very Happy
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinderella Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

SPAKKLE29FUL wrote:the house of pain has given my finger a pain Twisted Evil but i will not stop until the jouse of apin has been removed and i can turn Sad into Very Happy

LOL aww!
Well done though,no pain no gain......er...to a point...don't end up having it cut off due to loss of blood flow or anything
Sinderella
Sinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm

now i know the real meaning of love hurts lol!
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by SoldierofLOVE Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:To report the channel is a better idea instead of reporting the videos. That's what I've been doing today for the channels and I think it's better and more powerful.

Go to this link:

https://www.youtube.com/safety_help

1) Choose 'Hate Speech' and click 'Continue'.

2) Choose 'Yes' when asked if you want to continue your report.

3) Choose 'User is using hate speech against a protected group'

4) In the box: "Enter User name to report", you must copy channel's or the user's name to paste into this box. (Ex: HouseOfPainGROUP)

5) For "Tell us why you are reporting this user", choose "user is using hate speech against a protected group" AND also choose "sexual orientation" or "race" or both.

6) For Videos and Messages, choose either videos or messages posted by this user. If you choose videos, you'll have to choose the video from that user you want to report. If you choose messages, you'll have to choose messages from that user you want to report.

7) A list of videos or messages from that person's channel will be presented. Choose the worst one.

Cool Enter your comments in the comments field as to why you think the video or channel should be removed and how it violates hate speech rules.

Alright!

WHEN SPIDER WEBS UNITE THEY CAN TIE UP A LION. African Proverb
SoldierofLOVE
SoldierofLOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Image Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Today, after several reports of videos on youtube and facebook, I met a group of fans who have the intention to make a petition: they want on TV a good documentary about MJ, documentaries wich talk about his humanitarian work, about his help to the children, to ill people, and so on.
I hope it !

Bye to all.

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancer Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:To report the channel is a better idea instead of reporting the videos. That's what I've been doing today for the channels and I think it's better and more powerful.

Thank you! I will do this tomorrow!
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by RK Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Down with hate. To all defamatory and vile expression. You have been served warning.
Michael Jackson and His Army of L.O.V.E. will not allow you to continue unchallenged. Mad
We're turning the light on and exposing you for what you are. [great work army] I love you
I'm lovin these emoticons. Any chance we can have this extended version when we get home Sinders?
RK
RK

Aantal berichten : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 pm

jermjackson5

is impressed by the pro-Michael army going on a mission to bring decency to You Tube content. A truly Herculean effort rooted in love 12:05 AM Feb 6th via web

pirat
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfansince4 Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 pm

i steer clear from negative videos about michael because i know they're all bullshit. after having to even see seconds of them in order to flag them makes me sick to my stomach. this has got to stop.
mjfansince4
mjfansince4

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartbreaker Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Great news!
Very good to hear!!! Smile
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

Aantal berichten : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely One Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:49 am

Dancer wrote:

YAY!! Lets hope it was shut down!!

LETS KEEP GOING!!!!!! cheers
Lovely One
Lovely One

Aantal berichten : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by runfayalife Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:42 am

Thanks for the how to on youtube...
I have seen on my own some I wanted to report but did not know how.
Do you have to be a member of youtube to do this?
runfayalife

Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfansince4 Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

runfayalife wrote:Thanks for the how to on youtube...
I have seen on my own some I wanted to report but did not know how.
Do you have to be a member of youtube to do this?

i had to sign up to do it
mjfansince4
mjfansince4

Aantal berichten : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinderella Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 am

Yes you have to be a member but it's for a good cause,they only need a user name and email address,nothing too personal!!

You're all doing SO amazingly well,you should be very proud that it's changing youtube and is REAL justice for Michael.

Ooh I love it,
I have a message from Deborah

DeborahFfrench
I am so grateful for the help. We are all doing this. Each of us is vital and I honor you. x
Sinderella
Sinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 am

spite of all happen something good. Paula-c lol!
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 am

cheers
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFAN7 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Grace wrote:jermjackson5

is impressed by the pro-Michael army going on a mission to bring decency to You Tube content. A truly Herculean effort rooted in love 12:05 AM Feb 6th via web

pirat

wow!! we've got Jermaine's attention. Very Happy
MJFAN7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancer Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Dancer wrote:

Thank you! I will do this tomorrow!
Thanks again to LiberianGirl, I reported the channels today instead of reporting the videos and I hope these disgusting channels will be gone soon.
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj4ever777 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Great work family! I can't believe the lengths some people will go to! Having to watch even a few seconds of these videos is heartbreaking, but we really are doing something that is making a difference! We must keep reporting so we can get rid of all these vile videos! This is an excellent way to use our time, while we wait for the forum to be fixed.
It really boggles my mind at how many people have nothing better to do then to bash Michael! It is a sad, sad world we live in, but I believe that the Army of Love can, and will, win this fight in the end, because LOVE, is much stronger then HATE!! Lets show these MJ haters what we can do when we raise our voices as ONE!!
Sending you all Love! I love you
mjj4ever777
mjj4ever777

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by runfayalife Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Jermjackson5

Man he's got that right. lol
runfayalife

Registratiedatum : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down