Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum back up

Go down

Forum back up Empty Forum back up

Post by Souza81 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Just a short message to let you know what the changes are. There are people claiming to know all about this hack and many different stories are floating around, but I don't feel like addressing any of them if you don't mind.

If everything goes well, you have to change your password when loggin in. For your safety and that of the forum, you will be asked to change your password every 30 days. Annoying maybe, but necessary.
BY THE WAY: You need to have a password with both upper- as lower cases, otherwise it will not approve your password. Exclamation

I noticed most avatars are gone, so if yours is too, just upload it again using the user control panel.

I also deactivated a lot of spammers and users that didn't post in the last few months, and if you are one of them, just send me an email and I will fix it for you. I have disabled new registration for now until I have time to look into the spammer issues.

If you have questions, let me know. Also, if you see anything suspicious, alarm me or one of the mods immediately. Forum and website back-ups will be made daily again, but it's better to prevent this from happening again, although I think we might be fine for now.

More changes to the website and maybe also the forum will be made later on, after I got some sleep. I will also see if I can repost all the threads on here, but of course you can do that yourself as well, you would help me out in that case.

I hope you are all glad to be back, I know I am!

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/index.php
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down