According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Banessa on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 am

Not sure if this has been posted yet? Any way it seems according to TMZ that MJ is not buried but frozen @ Forrest Lawn. (I saw this at MJHD Badkolo braught it up in the chat and seeingclues post it)
This just keeps getting weirder! First we get a definite he is buried but only 2 family member where there and now he is frozen and apparently His mother visits him regularly????


Michael Jackson's Deep Freeze


Posted Aug 15th 2009 2:15AM by TMZ StaffMichael Jackson has not been buried, multiple family sources tell us. We're told he's above ground at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills and is being kept in a freezer.

We're told Katherine has frequently visited the temporary resting place.

As
for where the body is eventually going ... no decision yet. We're told
Jermaine is the lone family member who wants Neverland as Michael's
final resting place. The rest of the family is appalled by Jermaine's
wish, because M.J. hated Neverland after the molestation trial and
wanted nothing to do with it.

Increasingly, Jermaine is becoming estranged from the rest of the Jackson brood.


Last edited by Banessa on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

Oh I think more bodies in Forest Lawn are frozen at the moment..
they are waiting for being buried...

But I don`t believe that one of those bodies is MJs body...

Every day a new lie....mostly from TMZ...and all rags and TV channels
copy from TMZ..because they are sooo reliable...

I take it with a pinch of salt Mad
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Banessa on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 am

ilprincipe wrote:

Every day a new lie....mostly from TMZ...and all rags and TV channels
copy from TMZ..because they are sooo reliable...

I take it with a pinch of salt Mad

It is just amazing to see how no one seems to be able to get the story straight/right at least once!!! lol!
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Lorrie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:14 am

ilprincipe wrote:Every day a new lie....mostly from TMZ...and all rags and TV channels
copy from TMZ..because they are sooo reliable...

I take it with a pinch of salt Mad

Thank you. I'll believe it when TMZ provides PROOF with its posts. Until then, everything on the site is all rumor.

Never forget that TMZ is NOT a legitimate news source. It's basically just a blog, and a celebrity GOSSIP blog at that. The kind that regularly posts pictures of entertainers digging up their nose and pulling their underwear out of their butt. Really.

You wanna believe THAT as a reliable source of news on Michael? Hell no.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by ballongiraf on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:58 am

sure, why not?
Didnt tmz report last week that MJ had been secretly buried? Now he's in a freezer? Why on earth are we the only ones who see the inconsistencies? No one but us questions why TMZ's "sources" tell them something new each week?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:08 am

New Lie , New Story every week .... Jermaine is estranged from the family? really ... ??? and I need to know Katherine visit him frozen ? - I doubt that big time ... seriously - Must be the Double she visiting ... M.J.'s Body is Not Frozen Body - they think we are stupid don't they .... I am not Biting for one bit.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by ballongiraf on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 am

If katherine visits him frequently, how come there's no pics of her entering/leaving Forrest lawn?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:59 am

Oh wow, really? And just the other day he was buried the day of the memorial! Now he's on ice at Forest Lawn? NO WAY!!!!!!!!! (sarcasm)

God these people are retarded with their inconsistent stories.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:01 am

GUYS, I FIGURED IT OUT! TMZ is messing with us! They know we keep an eye out on their shitty website, so they keep fucking with us displaying obvious UNTRUE stories. Or, everyone is simply INCOMPETENT! I vote more for the latter, though. Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:05 am

This is the same old story!!!! I dont buy it Question


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by SmoothCriminal on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 am

Dont buy it, why cant people just get there stories straight Rolling Eyes
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Rach on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 am

missdahmer wrote:GUYS, I FIGURED IT OUT! TMZ is messing with us! They know we keep an eye out on their shitty website, so they keep fucking with us displaying obvious UNTRUE stories. Or, everyone is simply INCOMPETENT! I vote more for the latter, though. Evil or Very Mad

I think you may be right! They have us chasing our tails about it with their BS stories. I wish they would f**k off!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Smelly on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 am

I should put a post on TMZ sayin:

Yo TMZ, F*** off!!!! lol
Love from, all the believers

lol
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Silence on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:51 pm

does anyone know what are the rules for a funeral when you are a muslim ?

I just read that muslims have to do the funeral but I don't know if there are certain rules within how many days one must be buried.

does anybody know ?
avatar
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Smelly on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 pm

I'm a Muslim and you have to bury the body ASAP, if possible within 24 hours.
We also don't embalm the body, hope this helps
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by jpresley on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 pm

I've been in kind of a down mood all day (lack of sleep I'm thinkin contributes Laughing) so when I first saw that post from TMZ, I have to admit it bothered me. I'm better now and boy, I'm just shaking my head at how many different places Harvey will come up w/ for Michael's body to be. Rolling Eyes

And Katherine visiting him regulary?? Where are all the paps recording this?? Is there a secret tunnel between the Encino compound and Forest Lawn? Given that MJ's kids are all minors, the next of kin would be the parents. That means that Joe and Katherine can override anyone else in the family re place of burial. Which just begs the question: why the hell hasn't he been been buried yet??! BECAUSE HE'S NOT DEAD!!! Very Happy cheers
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:55 pm

You Have got to be kidding me.??

STUPID TMZ

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 pm

jpresley wrote:I've been in kind of a down mood all day (lack of sleep I'm thinkin contributes Laughing) so when I first saw that post from TMZ, I have to admit it bothered me. I'm better now and boy, I'm just shaking my head at how many different places Harvey will come up w/ for Michael's body to be. Rolling Eyes

And Katherine visiting him regulary?? Where are all the paps recording this?? Is there a secret tunnel between the Encino compound and Forest Lawn? Given that MJ's kids are all minors, the next of kin would be the parents. That means that Joe and Katherine can override anyone else in the family re place of burial. Which just begs the question: why the hell hasn't he been been buried yet??! BECAUSE HE'S NOT DEAD!!! Very Happy cheers

I second that!! cheers
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Silence on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Smelly wrote:I'm a Muslim and you have to bury the body ASAP, if possible within 24 hours.
We also don't embalm the body, hope this helps

yeah, that helps a lot I think, thanks very much for the information.
so if it is true that mj became a muslim they simply couldn't freeze him or whatever over there at forrest lawn without disrespecting his religion a lot. Of course they would've done an autopsy but even a second autopsy is kinda hard to do and "haven't" they done it within the first week ?. so it makes absolutely no sense to freeze a body over there or simply not bury him.

I never heared anything more disturbing than that
avatar
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by SmoothCriminal on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Silence wrote:
Smelly wrote:I'm a Muslim and you have to bury the body ASAP, if possible within 24 hours.
We also don't embalm the body, hope this helps

yeah, that helps a lot I think, thanks very much for the information.
so if it is true that mj became a muslim they simply couldn't freeze him or whatever over there at forrest lawn without disrespecting his religion a lot. Of course they would've done an autopsy but even a second autopsy is kinda hard to do and "haven't" they done it within the first week ?. so it makes absolutely no sense to freeze a body over there or simply not bury him.

I never heared anything more disturbing than that

Neither have i its very disturbing indeed Shocked
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: According to TMZ MJ is being kept frozen @ Forrest Lawn???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum