Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC?

+16
MJFOREVER
Sweet1
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
loudy
emanviam
MJJ Love
SmoothCriminal
EarthAngel90
phoenix
Rach
Human_nature
dontmakeitfactual
mir26
CantStopLovingU
20 posters

Go down

ambulance - Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC? Empty Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC?

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:45 am

WILDFLOWER @ MJHD posted the pictures from the old story about Michael sleeping in the oxygen chamber.

I agree with Wildflower, look at the MJ we see in these pictures. His face is up towards the ceiling, eyes closed, SAME HAIR STYLE, SAME SIDEBURNS, IDK but it is pretty close to what the fake ambulance pic looks like and would explain why the MJ in the ambulance looks so young and different.

Sorry I saved the pics to my computer but didnt seem to have any luck uploading them. Not sure how to do it I guess.

Here is the link to the pics.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/imagecache/gallery_wide/2009/05/26/2608515.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-07/47995260.jpg

Edited to fix spelling error in title
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC? Empty Re: Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC?

Post by mir26 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 am

they do look a bit simalair dont know though Question
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC? Empty Re: Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC?

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 am

Oh, wow, it could very well be!
It's a shame the quality of the original picture is not great; i've saved them and zoomed his face in, it's definitely very similar to the MJ ambulance, but not clear enough to say for sure, as it gets a bit blurred as I zoom in....
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Similar, but not the same...well, I don't think..

See by yourself Smile

ambulance - Could this be the MJ PIC they used to photoshop the FAKE AMBULANCE PIC? Oxy1
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:02 pm

I agree with Human_Nature. I don't think the pictures are the same but they are similar.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Maybe these are not all of the available pictures they had?
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 pm

to me its very similar but not the same for sure..
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Too Damn Similar ... They could have Photoshopped the face unto the Picture or use 1995 Pic ..... that is only way they can fool people for the Amublance Pic ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:37 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Too Damn Similar ... They could have Photoshopped the face unto the Picture or use 1995 Pic ..... that is only way they can fool people for the Amublance Pic ...

Yah maybe cause they are very similar, we all know what photoshopped can do
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 am

We are definitely on the same page.
I googled the same pics last week in the chamber and did the comparison and they did look similar, but I wasn't convinced they were the same.

I lvoe the fact that we are all searching for clues and we all think alike.

GREAT MINDS TRULY THINK ALIKE!

Love it!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 am

I think they look alike, but are definitively not the same...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by loudy Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 am

Hi everyone I'm new here and I would like to say yes I think that piture could be the one they used
loudy
loudy

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 am

They do look awfully similar....and I think that's the point! For us to find what's obvious, and for us to search.....for the truth.

(I too think great minds think alike!) Very Happy

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 am

Yea...and he's at Forest Lawn IN that oxygen chamber in a freezer and lying next to him are the Elephant man's bones...and Bubbles is dressed up as a cop gaurding his body.

Now THRERE is your story!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 am

Now THAT is what I call a story!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Yea...and he's at Forest Lawn IN that oxygen chamber in a freezer and lying next to him are the Elephant man's bones...and Bubbles is dressed up as a cop gaurding his body.

lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 am

They don't look the same to me. We don't know how many pics are out floating around of MJ lying in his hyperbaric chamber. Yes! the ambulance pic could have been photostopped. Anything is possible! Keep the Faith1
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 am

NO
Is saw a better one at mjhd wait im gonna look for it:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

IT looks very similar to me. The eyelids...the approximate age.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Yea...and he's at Forest Lawn IN that oxygen chamber in a freezer and lying next to him are the Elephant man's bones...and Bubbles is dressed up as a cop gaurding his body.

OMFG how did I miss this post!!!! That would be quite simply incredible!!!!! You made me laugh so much, thank you!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 pm

lol! There ya have it...the truth is out.....LOL...I love your posts. I believe there not the same pic. but the do look similar.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by love4mjalways Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 pm

love4mjalways
love4mjalways

Aantal berichten : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm

OMG! Yes! it looks like the ambulance pic was photostopped. WOW! So, who was in the ambulance then? No wonder it only went 5 miles an hour there was no urgency. Thanks for the post! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:27 pm

i truly think so its just to familar i mean y else wuld the ambulance take forever ima keep lookin KEEP ME POSTED!!!!!!
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down