7even -Album ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7even -Album ??

Post by Pammy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:27 pm

hey ... I have question about Michaels discography. Maybe a dumb one to question but did Michael release a album called 7even or wanted to release it in 2008?

I couldn´t find it on wikipedia or the official sites. I know there were a lot compilations but i checked everything and
there was nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson#Discography
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by Rach on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:29 pm

I never heard of it Hon but he could have been planning it.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 pm

No - False Album Cover .. I was wondering that myself when I researched that one day .... not a real one at all.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by Pammy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Songs :

1.Gangsta (no friend of mine)
2. Xscape
3. Why! (feat. 3T)
4. What more can i give
5.Todo Para Ti (What More Can I Give) (Spanish version)
6.What More Can I Give (Todo Para Ti) (Spanglish version)
7. Let Me Let Go
8. Someone Put Your Hand Out
9. Shout
10. I Need You (feat. 3T)
11.Ride with Me (feat. Rodney 'Darkchild' Jenkins)
12. Biggerman
13. Get Out Of My Mind
14. Mamacita (feat. Santana)

Some of the songs are old ones like xscape. its from 2002 ? unreleased one. and the one´s with 3T i also know
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by SmoothCriminal on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Sorry never heard about it
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by Pammy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 pm

wow ok i think now i know .... remember this guy Jason Malachi..... http://www.chaoszone.de/blog/webnews.php/2007/09/09/mamacita_neuer_michael_jackson_song

sorry .... please ignore this thread LOL lol! SHAME on ME
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Pammy wrote:wow ok i think now i know .... remember this guy Jason Malachi..... http://www.chaoszone.de/blog/webnews.php/2007/09/09/mamacita_neuer_michael_jackson_song

sorry .... please ignore this thread LOL lol! SHAME on ME


Isn't Mamacita's Michael' song? the link that u posted shows that it isn't but he sounds so much like Michael... scratch
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:
Pammy wrote:wow ok i think now i know .... remember this guy Jason Malachi..... http://www.chaoszone.de/blog/webnews.php/2007/09/09/mamacita_neuer_michael_jackson_song

sorry .... please ignore this thread LOL lol! SHAME on ME


Isn't Mamacita's Michael' song? the link that u posted shows that it isn't but he sounds so much like Michael... scratch

No , Jason's Song ... Not Michael's ... eerie though .....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
Pammy wrote:wow ok i think now i know .... remember this guy Jason Malachi..... http://www.chaoszone.de/blog/webnews.php/2007/09/09/mamacita_neuer_michael_jackson_song

sorry .... please ignore this thread LOL lol! SHAME on ME


Isn't Mamacita's Michael' song? the link that u posted shows that it isn't but he sounds so much like Michael... scratch

No , Jason's Song ... Not Michael's ... eerie though .....


huh? all this time I was listening to it on Youtube thinking that it was Michael... it's so weird.. thank u for letting me know Very Happy

plus I heard that the 7ven album is an illegal one or something containing a bunch of random songs, some of them by Michael and now I know of course Embarassed , some by other artists.
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by DarkYetLovely on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

But... What More Can I Give was Michael's.... right? What the heck...
avatar
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by DarkYetLovely on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh... nevermind... just saw the post above me.
avatar
DarkYetLovely
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7even -Album ??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum