Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

+32
jpresley
wishful09
velvetsilvergirl
endlessfire
MJJXscape
doonbuggy
morla
InnerDemon
bibi
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
emo_pinkt
STARbaybeeRoqk
sunnyscrapper
Another.Part.Of.Me
ziffes
PepaBCN
gujunpyo
J.J_loves_MJ
Dutch
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
QUEEN
mjthelegendlives
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
kerensa777
bec
curious_george
Lorrie
cherry8
DawneVee
SmoothCriminal82
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? Empty Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

Post by SmoothCriminal82 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:13 pm

What do you think?
SmoothCriminal82
SmoothCriminal82
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? Empty Re: Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

Post by DawneVee Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:18 pm

[b] Because of a person or persons digging up waaaay too much personal info about her (the MJConspiracy site).
She had to do what she had to do in order to protect herself and family. There are some wacky nutjobs on the Internet these days....
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? Empty Re: Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD forum got closed down?

Post by cherry8 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:29 pm

DawneVee wrote:[b] Because of a person or persons digging up waaaay too much personal info about her (the MJConspiracy site).
She had to do what she had to do in order to protect herself and family. There are some wacky nutjobs on the Internet these days....

yes, that's true, but maybe she was really trying to get the benefit mentioned on that website, who knows? she could have tried to defend herself or deny it. scratch

BTW, what about the date of the creation of the site? was it finally a mistake or is it true? has anybody commented on it?
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I believe one factor is that the owner, Amy Sampson, got spooked by whoever started the "outing" website (mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com) that revealed all sorts of personal stuff about her. Notice that she only identfied herself as admin and never by name (as far as I could see -- I was only a lurker, though, and didn't read everything on the site). I found that insistence on total anonymity odd, especially when it came to the posts on the homepage. Why not take credit for your excellent analyses, at least with a pseudonym? A name is more personal for visitors, too.

I also think it's possible she was getting considerable flak not just from some users, but from people behind the scenes who were angry or concerned about the site's fairly controversial content.

Finally, she also very well may have been milking users for their ideas and theories to use for her own benefit later.

In addition, she will continue to draw hits and income from the site for a long time to come, especially considering how quickly its audience grew and regardless of her decision to lock the forum.

The website was definitely a brilliant idea on her part.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 pm

cherry8 wrote:BTW, what about the date of the creation of the site? was it finally a mistake or is it true? has anybody commented on it?

The site was created on the date listed in the whois record, which I think was June 26, the day after Michael allegedly died.

I'm not sure about the June 23 Google cache, though, which is too weird for words if another version of the site was really live and indexed an entire two days before his "death." I shiver every time I think about that. Super freaky.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Lorrie wrote:
cherry8 wrote:BTW, what about the date of the creation of the site? was it finally a mistake or is it true? has anybody commented on it?

The site was created on the date listed in the whois record, which I think was June 26, the day after Michael allegedly died.

I'm not sure about the June 23 Google cache, though, which is too weird for words if another version of the site was really live and indexed an entire two days before his "death." I shiver every time I think about that. Super freaky.

Thank you for the info Lorrie, i still think it's 'super freaky' Suspect
cherry8
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post Opinions or Reasons why you think MJHD  forum got closed down? Empty Way over the line

Post by curious_george Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

I think it's one thing to analyze the details surrounding MJ's death -- details that are public knowledge, but I think whoever "investigated" the Admin went way over the line, to the point of almost stalking her. When I read the conspiracy website this morning and saw the volume of information there - PERSONAL INFO - well, I was shocked. Someone even went to the trouble of posting her husband's website page? That's ludicrous and way over the top.

Admin provided us with a FREE place to discuss various MJ conspiracy theories and she obviously put a lot of effort into the site. It's her site and if you don't trust her intentions, fine - that's your prerogative.......but to snoop her out on the world wide web and then post all personal info found, that's uncalled for -- and I don't blame her for closing the site. That had to be very freaky for her. There are a lot of nuts on the internet, I can only imagine how I'd feel if I found out that someone was cyberstalking me, sheesh.

I'm sure the person who created that site believed they were doing the 'right thing' but sorry, it was way over the line. Just my 2 cents.
curious_george
curious_george

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 pm

I agree with DawnVee but also, as I said in another post on here

Somebody knows something! Many other things that were brought up first on the MJHD forum and site were then talked about in the media such as the Dr. Murray photos, the death certificate, the life insurance being cashed in, etc.

People were watching that site. And I bet it won't be soon before long that that same person (or people) end up watching this site as well. I hope not though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Someone knows something!!! Im sure of that.

Someone is trying to keep us from finding out about the truth. If you think about it, we did a pretty good inverstagation on our own.

Atleast I think so.

Hell we know more then the media LOL. They got it from us.

Cause everytime we had a question about something, it would be in the news somehow, just a few days later.

Hmmm...

Who is trying to keep us from finding out about the truth??

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Lorrie wrote:

I searched the whois site myself and it has the domain as being resistered on June 25th 2009. The site MJHD.com may have been launched on 6/26, if the cached screenshot is fake, but the domain absolutely was registered on 6/25/09.

Which begs the question, who hears the King of Pop is dead and runs off to buy the domain name MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.com the same day? That... is weird.

I always thought "Hoax Death" was an unusual way to put it in the first place. "Hoaxed his death" or "death hoax" or even "faked his death" are more "typical" venacular. "Hoax death" is a very odd way to express the idea.

Sort of how BB called Iloveyoumore a "spinster". Unusual venacular.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 pm

@ bec - I always thought the term 'hoax death' was strange too. I always say death hoax, faked death, or faked his death, etc. But hoax death? Strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerensa777 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Go to the main page of MJHD for an update from admin explaining why the forum was closed. It may be reopened with more moderators.
kerensa777
kerensa777

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Yes bec, I have to agree with you. I thought the order of wording was peculiar as well. I always called it the death hoax. Also, admins. got pissed that the site turned into a circus and people were searching her. I knew right away when I was in the chat and some dude was posting her life, that sh*t would hit the fan. Honestly when I came to log in to MJHD this morning and found that message I literally fell on the floor, assumed the fetal position and began rocking.LoL

GOLD PANTS ARE ON BABY...FINALLY Very Happy

Last edited by give in to me on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm

missdahmer wrote:@ bec - I always thought the term 'hoax death' was strange too. I always say death hoax, faked death, or faked his death, etc. But hoax death? Strange.

lol, i thought the exact same thing. when i first started using the site, i would keep accidentally typing in michaeljacksondeathhoax.com. just seems more natural that way.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:43 pm

yaya wrote:
missdahmer wrote:@ bec - I always thought the term 'hoax death' was strange too. I always say death hoax, faked death, or faked his death, etc. But hoax death? Strange.

lol, i thought the exact same thing. when i first started using the site, i would keep accidentally typing in michaeljacksondeathhoax.com. just seems more natural that way.

At first I always thought that maybe michaeljacksondeathhoax.com was already taken so she made it as hoaxdeath instead, but then I thought to myself - wait, no. It can't be cause there really isn't any other site like that, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 pm

So, ok, we all agree that wording is odd.

Do we all agree registering the domain name on 6/25 is odd as well? What did YOU do the night after MJ "died"? I know I went home and watched MJ videos on Youtube all night, not thought GEE maybe he faked it... no wait, he HOAXED his death. I'll buy a website and call it MJ Hoax Death because I just came up with this great theory in the last 6 hours. I'll work on it all night long and launch it the next day complete with my complex death hoax (hoax death) theory and evidence, including the ambulance photo, laid out very eloquently and still holds it's own to date.

Comment made on June 26 Admin, MJHD.com:
Michael Jackson’s autopsy has been performed by the Los Angeles county coroner and once the toxicology reports are completed, we are told it will reveal the true cause of death and evidence of any foul play. Naturally the process will be under complete lockdown and any images, press or media coverage will be filtered…how convenient.

We will see what they want us to see. True or otherwise.

In retrospect, very insightful. Just seems... a quick conclusion to jump to the day after the King of Pop dies.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Hello everyone, glad to be here! Last night after someone posting a link to MJ conspiracy and other links regarding MJHD Admin, I obviously had to look. After giving a look to those links I remembered reading a topic with this link http://www.23estudios.com/disembody/bios.html. I tried copy pasting the info in this site, but I couldn't post it on the thread. Then, when I tried looking the thread was locked.

The reasons why I posted this link, which was given by another poster, was because it contained information on MJHD Admin's career. She is a cinematographer and producer. ( I am still not sure if this is her profile, though). It could be anyone else, but hey, I couldnt post the info, so that makes me wonder.

I really didnt believe in Souza's movie theory (sorry Souza, lol), UNTIL I saw Admin's profile. I said to myself, "Wow, maybe souza's theory is right after all"! Maybe Admin was the producer? thats what I thought, and that was the only reason why i posted it.

I feel like crap. In no way, would I want to harm the hand that feeds me. I couldnt care less if she was a producer or cinematographer, if I had not thought about the movie theory. Anyways, Im glad this forum is here. thanks a million Souza. I'll be more cautious of what I say around here from now on, not that I said a bunch, but ya know what I mean. lol
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:19 pm

I know exactly what you mean. Cinematography. Interesting, no?
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 pm

So very odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

To me its good news, lol. The idea is fascinating...but after the MJHD forum being shut...I dont know what to believe anymore.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEEN Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 pm

bec wrote:So, ok, we all agree that wording is odd.

Do we all agree registering the domain name on 6/25 is odd as well? What did YOU do the night after MJ "died"? I know I went home and watched MJ videos on Youtube all night, not thought GEE maybe he faked it... no wait, he HOAXED his death. I'll buy a website and call it MJ Hoax Death because I just came up with this great theory in the last 6 hours. I'll work on it all night long and launch it the next day complete with my complex death hoax (hoax death) theory and evidence, including the ambulance photo, laid out very eloquently and still holds it's own to date.

Michael Jackson’s autopsy has been performed by the Los Angeles county coroner and once the toxicology reports are completed, we are told it will reveal the true cause of death and evidence of any foul play. Naturally the process will be under complete lockdown and any images, press or media coverage will be filtered…how convenient.

In retrospect, very insightful. Just seems... a quick conclusion to jump to the day after the King of Pop dies.

I agree about buying a site the very same day talking about hoax death when the police and everyone is trying to figure out what happened.
QUEEN
QUEEN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 pm

I'd like to know why admin didn't deny any of the allegations. Just shutting the forum seems like there is something to hide.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 pm

She said some where false and other comments were true... I tried posting a comment, but it has been under moderation during the whole day lol..this is what i wrote.

MJthelegendlives Said,
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
I would have appreciated some warning before shutting down the forum. I don’t know wether it was shut because it reached its capacity, or because the of the poster’s behavior, or simply because Administration wasn’t comfortable with people posting information regarding her. Admin is a very intelligent person, and she knows that once she constructed this site and the forum, people from every corner of the Earth would want to come here, I think the “it reached its capacity” reason isn’t quite right. Sorry if this offends you.
In one of my posts I pointed out that Admin had to understand that many people would come here with stupid behavior, claim they had important information, and that they knew MJ personally, so the “behavior” reason isnt quite an excuse for me to shut down the forum. Now, some of us started looking for information when it was posted that the site was created some days before Michael Jackson’s death. It is obvious that people would want more information, because this just added to the conspiracy theory. Why would they create a hoax death site two days before MJ’s death? I personally think it was a glitch, like the ones that have been presented lately in the forum.
The fact that the forum and chat are shut just makes me wonder even more wether we were being really close to reveal this hoax theory. I wasnt much of a theory poster, because though I was interested in this, I was concerned about MJ’s safety.
It is really sad that we wont be able to post our ideas or comments any longer. Anyways, good job Admin. Michael J. Jackson, I wont be able to know if you’re alive or dancing and singing in heaven, but one thing I know is that you will forever live in my heart and mind. God bless you all.

Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:35 pm

curious_george wrote:I think it's one thing to analyze the details surrounding MJ's death -- details that are public knowledge, but I think whoever "investigated" the Admin went way over the line, to the point of almost stalking her. When I read the conspiracy website this morning and saw the volume of information there - PERSONAL INFO - well, I was shocked. Someone even went to the trouble of posting her husband's website page? That's ludicrous and way over the top.

Admin provided us with a FREE place to discuss various MJ conspiracy theories and she obviously put a lot of effort into the site. It's her site and if you don't trust her intentions, fine - that's your prerogative.......but to snoop her out on the world wide web and then post all personal info found, that's uncalled for -- and I don't blame her for closing the site. That had to be very freaky for her. There are a lot of nuts on the internet, I can only imagine how I'd feel if I found out that someone was cyberstalking me, sheesh.

I'm sure the person who created that site believed they were doing the 'right thing' but sorry, it was way over the line. Just my 2 cents.

100% agree.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Yeah giving out so much information was unnecessary.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:40 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Someone knows something!!! Im sure of that.

Someone is trying to keep us from finding out about the truth. If you think about it, we did a pretty good inverstagation on our own.

Atleast I think so.

Hell we know more then the media LOL. They got it from us.

Cause everytime we had a question about something, it would be in the news somehow, just a few days later.

Hmmm...

Who is trying to keep us from finding out about the truth??

We did a great job on that Forum. Last weekend I convinced at least 3 clever well educated adults that probably MJ's "death" was a murder, if not a hoax. They couldn't believe the amount of serious/factual information I had compiled to debunk the official version of the story that's being fed to regular people.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:46 pm

bec wrote:

Which begs the question, who hears the King of Pop is dead and runs off to buy the domain name MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.com the same day? That... is weird.

I always thought "Hoax Death" was an unusual way to put it in the first place. "Hoaxed his death" or "death hoax" or even "faked his death" are more "typical" venacular. "Hoax death" is a very odd way to express the idea.

Wanna thicken the plot?
www.michaeljacksondeathhoax.com was also registered on June 25th.

Here are the details (it's public information, I'm not outing anybody):
Registrant:
Sara Bernarding
22 Gearing Rd.
Monongahela, Pennsylvania 15063
United States
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MICHAELJACKSONDEATHHOAX.COM
Created on: 25-Jun-09
Expires on: 25-Jun-10
Last Updated on: 30-Jun-09

Are these people really onto something or they are cold enough to hear about MJ's "death" and run off to register a domain??
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:49 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

Are these people really onto something or they are cold enough to hear about MJ's "death" and run off to register a domain??

probably a little bit of both!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 am

bec wrote:So, ok, we all agree that wording is odd.

So very very very true!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 am

Someone revealed Admin's Personal Info and we got the middle finger ... hoping he or she will change her mind on it ..
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:57 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Someone revealed Admin's Personal Info and we got the middle finger ... hoping he or she will change her mind on it ..
This is by far the BEST explanation so far lol!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 am

bec wrote:

I searched the whois site myself and it has the domain as being resistered on June 25th 2009. The site MJHD.com may have been launched on 6/26, if the cached screenshot is fake, but the domain absolutely was registered on 6/25/09.

I have done the same whois and the site indeed was registered on June 25th.

MJ "died" on 06-25-2009, 2:26pm local time California. Due to timezone differences, when MJ's death was announced it was already 06-26-2009, 8:26am in Queensland, Australia (the admin is believed to live there). The admin had a full working day ahead of her in which she could have registered the MJHD site. As long she would have done that before in the USA the clock hits midnight, the page would be listed as registered on the 25th. So in fact the latest moment she could register the website was 6pm QLD, Australia time.
Nevertheless, I must say it was a pretty swift action.

Oh....I recently found another website (www.websiteoutlook.com) where the estimated worth of a website could be looked up. For MJHD it is currently $24000 and an estimated $33/day income out of advertisements on that site. More interesting were the results for TMZ: $6,5 million worth and a $9000/day income out of ads.
Dutch

Aantal berichten : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 am

I was hopping that MJHD Admin would changed her mind and re-open the forum. Guess I was wrong.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 am

maybe because of this (mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com) site..
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:I was hopping that MJHD Admin would changed her mind and re-open the forum. Guess I was wrong.
This forum is good too, we're all together again.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 am

give in to me wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:I was hopping that MJHD Admin would changed her mind and re-open the forum. Guess I was wrong.

I know but on MJHD are some members who probably dont know this one.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
give in to me wrote:

I know but on MJHD are some members who probably dont know this one.
I was able to PM in there today, did anyone try that?
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 am

Why in the thread "NO INSURANCE PAYOUT UNTIL CAUSE OF DEATH IS DETERMINED" has someone been able to post at 5:35 am, August 4, 2009 when the forum was closed sorrounding 4:00 am??? Shocked
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
bec wrote:

Wanna thicken the plot?
www.michaeljacksondeathhoax.com was also registered on June 25th.

Here are the details (it's public information, I'm not outing anybody):
Registrant:
Sara Bernarding
22 Gearing Rd.
Monongahela, Pennsylvania 15063
United States
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MICHAELJACKSONDEATHHOAX.COM
Created on: 25-Jun-09
Expires on: 25-Jun-10
Last Updated on: 30-Jun-09

But wasn't the Admin name Amy? I saw it on a "whois"...
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 am

PepaBCN wrote:Why in the thread "NO INSURANCE PAYOUT UNTIL CAUSE OF DEATH IS DETERMINED" has someone been able to post at 5:35 am, August 4, 2009 when the forum was closed sorrounding 4:00 am??? Shocked

*I notice that too... The Forum was exactly closed at 4 am in the morning - why this person a expection*?
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 am

well according to MJDH is will be reopened again.... confused
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 am

PepaBCN wrote:
But wasn't the Admin name Amy? I saw it on a "whois"...

Yes, she's believed to be the admin of www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com, and this Sara has registered a site called www.michaeljacksondeathhoax.com.

Both were registered on June 25th.....however I think the admin called Amy has had more time as the news of MJ's death broke early in the morning (where she's believed to live it was 8:30am on the 26th). Anyways.....while the whole world is absorbing the death of the biggest entertainer of the world, there are some people who immediately can think business and hoax. To me that appears kinda odd and cold.....but then again...who am I :-)
Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:09 am

Oh! I'm sorry; I didn't see the reverse words on the domain! Perhaps Dyslexia? lol!
PepaBCN
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:09 am

Thank God this forum is open. Thanks Souza, and thanks to everyone who sent the PMs around. Believe me when I say I had no idea how to access my PM inbox after the forum lock-down, and had to access it using the hotmail PM notifications I got in my inbox.

I agree that it is out of line to publish the Admin's personal details, I heard someone had put up her husband's website details or something too. Unfortunately, being in England I missed pretty much the whole thing that went on at night and woke up to find the site locked down, although I don't buy the 'capacity' excuse because anyone knows you can upgrade.
I think that was the diplomatic answer but there is a new explanation on the homepage now saying that the forum will re-open soon with tougher moderation and more moderators.

In saying that, I am glad that we've been reunited both here and on the other forum (I registered for both just in case, and I see others have done the same ) Very Happy
Take care all, more news is coming out although that's for other threads not this one, now off to put my profile into order
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 am

My husband pointed out it was 40 days after Michael Jackson's death that the site was shut down!!

It is 40 years since the moon landings (supposedly the biggest hoax in history).
Michael's rocket had 2040 on it.

Furthermore:

'The number 40 holds particular significance in the Bible and refers to a precise number, not just a long period of time. There are at least ten instances in the Old Testament and New Testament where 40 occurs, either in years or days, e.g. it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, Moses was on the mountain 40 days and 40 nights, the Israelites wandered 40 years, Jesus fasted in the wilderness for 40 days and was seen on the earth for 40 days after His crucifixion.

A 40-something time period, whether days, months, or years is ALWAYS a period of testing, trial, probation, or chastisement (but not judgment) and ends with a period of restoration, revival or renewal. .... in the case of "40" and its many examples throughout the Bible, we can be certain of its importance and significance. (WikiAnswers).

Maybe something to bear in mind?
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 am

hey im so dang pissed that MJHD was shut down but THANKS SOUZA for making this site...Your wonderful!!! hopefully everybody else that was on MJHD finds this site it would be the best
but about this post im confused can someone clarify?
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 am

sunnyscrapper wrote:My husband pointed out it was 40 days after Michael Jackson's death that the site was shut down!!

It is 40 years since the moon landings (supposedly the biggest hoax in history).
Michael's rocket had 2040 on it.

Furthermore:

'The number 40 holds particular significance in the Bible and refers to a precise number, not just a long period of time. There are at least ten instances in the Old Testament and New Testament where 40 occurs, either in years or days, e.g. it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, Moses was on the mountain 40 days and 40 nights, the Israelites wandered 40 years, Jesus fasted in the wilderness for 40 days and was seen on the earth for 40 days after His crucifixion.

A 40-something time period, whether days, months, or years is ALWAYS a period of testing, trial, probation, or chastisement (but not judgment) and ends with a period of restoration, revival or renewal. .... in the case of "40" and its many examples throughout the Bible, we can be certain of its importance and significance. (WikiAnswers).

Maybe something to bear in mind?
Ohh, you're right, 40 days also plays a role in deaths in other cultures too e.g. some asian practises, some Muslim/Islamic cultural practises also celebrate or hold an event inviting people 40 days after a person's death.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 am

The admin is an Australian Florist. Im sure. One of the links on the conspiracy website had the clue but no one seemed to pick it up.

ETA:I noticed her myspace name was Lisa Anderson or something. I wonder why?
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:25 am

I have an interesting question.............Did I read that conspracy site said Admin was in AUSTRALIA?

If thats true then Im on the East Coast of the US and Austrailia is 14 hours AHEAD of my time. Right now it is 10:25 am on August 5th. Right now in Melbourne it is 12:25 am on August 6th. So............if the date on the creation of the website was indeed June 25th then technically on USA time it was still the 24th!! And California time is 3 hours earlier then me so.............Get where Im goin with this?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutch Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I have an interesting question.............Did I read that conspracy site said Admin was in AUSTRALIA?

If thats true then Im on the East Coast of the US and Austrailia is 14 hours AHEAD of my time. Right now it is 10:25 am on August 5th. Right now in Melbourne it is 12:25 am on August 6th. So............if the date on the creation of the website was indeed June 25th then technically on USA time it was still the 24th!! And California time is 3 hours earlier then me so.............Get where Im goin with this?

I get exactly where you're going....read a few posts up where I mentioned the same Very Happy

Doesn't take away that those who registered www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com and www.michaeljacksondeathhoax.com were pretty fast to suspect a hoax and to register a site under these names, however the last one did not do anything with the registered domain. Something I now wonder about all of a sudden: Isn't Michael Jackson as a name copyright protected? I mean....can anyone just start a site which includes in the URL a name of any celebrity? I thought there were rules for this. As far as I remember in Holland some people who registered domains which included the names of (local) celebrities were ordered by court order to surrender these domains, instead of making big bucks by selling these domains.
Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next