Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy..read please, this man freaked me out

+2
phoenix
Human_nature
6 posters

Go down

Crazy..read please, this man freaked me out Empty Crazy..read please, this man freaked me out

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:59 am

ok, I found something weird, and nothing about the hoax BUT something is very weird about this man Suspect
I saw a video and I thought it was crazy, I still believe it's crazy, but this man sent letters to Michael to tell him he'll be poisoned and killed ect.... Shocked Because he had dreams about that Shocked Suspect

Remember Michael was afraid for his life ? Afraid to eat or drink because he thought he would be poisoned...hmm, ok.

Now, you can watch the video I found and after watch his website and forum (links below). His website his hard to read and understand, but look what he wrote since 2006....

Video :

Link for Michael ""dream investigation"" : Rolling Eyes

http://www.briansprediction.com/pri/remote008.htm

his forum :

http://www.briansprediction.com/dreamf/index.php/topic,356.0.html

I don't believe this guy, but something caught my eye...
It was the letter "J" (1st "drawing dream" on his page) he wrote :
Someone named "J" maybe the killer.

and all the other "drawings" related to this man :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_bin_Hamad_bin_Isa_Al_Khalifa

ok, so take a look please...
I'm sorry, I know it's crazy, but I had to share what I found with you.
And I can't talk about that with my boyfriend, he already think I'm crazy LOL lol!
Nothing to help my cause as well ROTF Razz
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Crazy..read please, this man freaked me out Empty Re: Crazy..read please, this man freaked me out

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 am

oh I forgot , I think that man (Brian) sending letters like these to Michael was very weird and it's maybe what Michael was afraid of... ?
I mean, he received letters form someone who told him he will be killed Mad
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Crazy..read please, this man freaked me out Empty Re: Crazy..read please, this man freaked me out

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:37 am

i dont know what to say- i am always VERY sceptical when it comes to stuff like that.....i dont believe in that kind of things

but i can imagine, that if someone is very sensitive and emotional and has fear for his/her life anyways, than maybe this would influence him/her very strong

to me its crap ....
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 am

It's crap for me too, but I just can imagine why Michael thought his life was threatened Question
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 am

Human_nature wrote:It's crap for me too, but I just can imagine why Michael thought his life was threatened Question

i think if Michael believed in that kind of things maybe that would influence him somehow? thought i would think MJ is a more down-to-earth person....hard to tell..
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 am

phoenix wrote:
Human_nature wrote:It's crap for me too, but I just can imagine why Michael thought his life was threatened Question

i think if Michael believed in that kind of things maybe that would influence him somehow? thought i would think MJ is a more down-to-earth person....hard to tell..

Yes I'm sure he's more down-to-earth, but if we see this from another angle, I consider myself down-to-earth.... but my boyfriend now call me crazy because I believe Michael is not dead What a Face Shocked Cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:59 am

Human_nature wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Yes I'm sure he's more down-to-earth, but if we see this from another angle, I consider myself down-to-earth.... but my boyfriend now call me crazy because I believe Michael is not dead What a Face Shocked Cool

dont let it bother you- i am also very rational and logical person but 99% of my friend say i am crazy because i believe the same you do. Just tell your boyfriend to wait and see- and when MJ is back he should buy you the biggest peresnt ever: as excuse for not trusting you..lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 am

LOL , he will need to apologize on his knees cheers lol!

I wish we're right Very Happy

Thanks Phoenix, you're always so nice Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am

Human_nature wrote:LOL , he will need to apologize on his knees cheers lol!

I wish we're right Very Happy

Thanks Phoenix, you're always so nice Smile

you are welcome!
i am sure we are right :-)
its gonna be exited to know how huge the diamant which your boyfriend will own you will be ...lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:13 am

What i was wondering checkin his forum is "how is he doing these drawings/letters"?
i'm also interested: did he predict this "death"? (sorry didn't get it from the forum)

BTW, my family and friends think the same about me! that's why i try to find time to check this forum to find some support!! Razz
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 am

@phoenix : Sure ..it will be huge LOL Razz

@just_friend : He wrote he made dreams and saw Michael will be killed. First he says it will be may 16, 2006 ( so ...untrue) and will be killed with poison (in his food or something).
He wrotes some letters to Michael to tell him his life was threatened Suspect

I don't know much about this guy (Brian) but I just watched his video...and always curious as I am, I watched his website.

I don't believe it's true...but I needed to share what I found with someone hehe Laughing
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:31 am

I don't believe it simply because what we see in our everyday lives can influence what we dream about, snapshots, images lurking in our subconscious etc can end up in dreams one way or another.

The man - Brian - says he isn't a psychic, he just has dreams and he writes down what he sees. He has to do it while asleep or semi-awake/conscious and he grabs a pencil and starts scrawling.
No offence to him because I'm sure he believes in what he is doing but it doesn't hold any weight for me. All he has done is accuse a Prince from Bahrain of murder or conspiracy to murder Michael Jackson and we could probably have come up with that idea ourselves tbh - I think we did at one point on MJHD.

'J' could be important, or it could just be the abbreviation of the name 'Jackson' as in MJ, it really doesn't tell us much. Now if he had potentially seen the murder itself happening and drawn a picture of Murray or Randy Phillips for example then it would tie in with some of the things that have been said previously.
Most of what he wrote down isn't even legible and doesn't really form actual words that can be seen, it looks like some wishful guesswork on his part.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:32 am

Human_nature, thanx for sharing Smile
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 am

Oops, thanks for posting human_nature, sorry, forgot my manners lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I don't believe it simply because what we see in our everyday lives can influence what we dream about, snapshots, images lurking in our subconscious etc can end up in dreams one way or another.

The man - Brian - says he isn't a psychic, he just has dreams and he writes down what he sees. He has to do it while asleep or semi-awake/conscious and he grabs a pencil and starts scrawling.
No offence to him because I'm sure he believes in what he is doing but it doesn't hold any weight for me. All he has done is accuse a Prince from Bahrain of murder or conspiracy to murder Michael Jackson and we could probably have come up with that idea ourselves tbh - I think we did at one point on MJHD.

'J' could be important, or it could just be the abbreviation of the name 'Jackson' as in MJ, it really doesn't tell us much. Now if he had potentially seen the murder itself happening and drawn a picture of Murray or Randy Phillips for example then it would tie in with some of the things that have been said previously.
Most of what he wrote down isn't even legible and doesn't really form actual words that can be seen, it looks like some wishful guesswork on his part.

I agree with you.
The "J" bugged me...the only reason is because my 1st thought was "Jermaine".
But please, don't get me wrong I don't think Jermaine he's that bad LOL Laughing
I just think he's acting weird those days hehe Suspect
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 am

and you're welcome Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:44 am

Human_nature wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

I agree with you.
The "J" bugged me...the only reason is because my 1st thought was "Jermaine".
But please, don't get me wrong I don't think Jermaine he's that bad LOL Laughing
I just think he's acting weird those days hehe Suspect
ROFL, love your post!
I think Jermaine was jealous of Michael at least definitely back in the day, but I don't think he killed him, rofl that made me giggle though. I don't know if he's smart enough to think of doing that because otherwise he wouldn't be able to live off him.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 am

Ew, I just read through that Brian guy's forum and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. Is Brian a nutcase? He said he had a dream that there's a video or pics of Michael on a memory stick molesting a child and a Jackson family member was about to delete/destroy it. That's just creepy. WTF does this guy dream about?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ew, I just read through that Brian guy's forum and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. Is Brian a nutcase? He said he had a dream that there's a video or pics of Michael on a memory stick molesting a child and a Jackson family member was about to delete/destroy it. That's just creepy. WTF does this guy dream about?

I didn't read everything, but I was curious. I wanted to know more...if he had any hints or whatever.
He's very weird and I think he dream about what he want to.

I dreamed it was the end of the world (I watched too many movies LOL) ..maybe I should ask him if I'm right and he'll reply something like "Oh yes , I saw..blah blah"
albino king
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:59 am

Human_nature wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ew, I just read through that Brian guy's forum and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. Is Brian a nutcase? He said he had a dream that there's a video or pics of Michael on a memory stick molesting a child and a Jackson family member was about to delete/destroy it. That's just creepy. WTF does this guy dream about?

I didn't read everything, but I was curious. I wanted to know more...if he had any hints or whatever.
He's very weird and I think he dream about what he want to.

I dreamed it was the end of the world (I watched too many movies LOL) ..maybe I should ask him if I'm right and he'll reply something like "Oh yes , I saw..blah blah"
albino king
Lol, I was curious too so I clicked on the forum link you posted above. It's filled with all these weird scans of 'dream diaries' from 2004/5, all this child molestation stuff. It's actually very creepy. Why do dream diaries for Michael Jackson 5 years ago, if that's his idea of fun lol ...

You should email him lol and ask him if your end of the world dream is true - he might do a dream diary for you and give you a date for it.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:07 am

LOL , I'm sure he'll give me a date if I ask him Razz
But if he's right, we'll never know affraid ROTF lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 am

ROFLMAO!! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:14 am

Lol wtf this guy is crazy i dnt wanna know what the crazy guy dreams about it aint happy dreams thats for sure Shocked
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEEN Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:30 am

Human_nature wrote:ok, I found something weird, and nothing about the hoax BUT something is very weird about this man Suspect
I saw a video and I thought it was crazy, I still believe it's crazy, but this man sent letters to Michael to tell him he'll be poisoned and killed ect.... Shocked Because he had dreams about that Shocked Suspect

Remember Michael was afraid for his life ? Afraid to eat or drink because he thought he would be poisoned...hmm, ok.

Now, you can watch the video I found and after watch his website and forum (links below). His website his hard to read and understand, but look what he wrote since 2006....

Video :

his forum :

And I can't talk about that with my boyfriend, he already think I'm crazy LOL lol!

Yeah like MJ got the letter and read it, wouldn't he leave earlier than june 25th then ?

whateva !
QUEEN
QUEEN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 am

QUEEN wrote:
Human_nature wrote:ok, I found something weird, and nothing about the hoax BUT something is very weird about this man Suspect

Video :

his forum :

Yeah like MJ got the letter and read it, wouldn't he leave earlier than june 25th then ?

whateva !

you know what ...... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum