forrest lawn never received Michael,s body?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: forrest lawn never received Michael,s body?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:OH HOLY LORD.

Is this serious??

Please tell me this is true.

Are we sure of this. It can be something the receptionist is just saying.

Hon , Don't believe what a Receptionist would say - she or he was lying ... to cover up something or admitting the truth (Acting Obivious)..... IDK .. but don't believe everything.
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:21 am

That is why someone has to go there in person, to ask him/her.

I would, but im not in the United States right now, im not back there before September.

Otherwise I would travel the world, for Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:OH HOLY LORD.

Is this serious??

Please tell me this is true.

Are we sure of this. It can be something the receptionist is just saying.

idk but they say velvetsgirls has this on tape she recorded the coversation,she is over at MJHD i dont know her that well but it seems others have gotten it from her too
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:21 am

missdahmer wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
mir26 wrote:this is a reply from MJHD from velvetsgirl she called to forest lawn also here is her reply from over there

I called Forest Lawn this morning twice. Second time I recorded the call. Dont ask for the file, I cant post it here. But it was discussed in chat. Receptionist said the same thing. Michael jackson is not there or any of the Forest lawn locations.
DOnt know if it means anything, just that everyone is in denial mode.

this gets sranger and stranger Mad
Excellent, forgive me for getting excited about it but it does bolster one's hope.
There are two possible scenarios for this in my mind:
1). Michael isn't dead so obviously there is no body which can be taken to Forest Lawn
2). They're doing it to fob people off and stop them from all descending on Forest lawn searching for the grave.

I don't believe in number 2 at all because if they were trying to fob people off it wouldn't work. People would still turn up there regardless of what the receptionist said.

I agree with number one! cheers

id go with no 1 also Smile
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:32 pm

My logic tell me....it,s NOT logic lol Razz

The receptionist can tell : "I'm not autorized to give that information" or "I don't have access .." something like that.

But "He's NOT here" hmmm scratch
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Oh this is bullshit. This receptionist sounds a bit bitchy to me!! Either he IS there and she is flogged with phone calls ALL DAY and is sick of it and getting to her, thats why she sounds bitchy OR.......he really isnt there....which I believe.

But considering it IS a cemetary, you would think that the employees could be a little more considerate over the phone and have some kind of script to read off of. WTF is her problem?

And yea...how is it that NO ONE has seen Katherine driving in there to visit her son?

This is all a ploy people, to throw us off.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Oh this is bullshit. This receptionist sounds a bit bitchy to me!! Either he IS there and she is flogged with phone calls ALL DAY and is sick of it and getting to her, thats why she sounds bitchy OR.......he really isnt there....which I believe.

But considering it IS a cemetary, you would think that the employees could be a little more considerate over the phone and have some kind of script to read off of. WTF is her problem?

And yea...how is it that NO ONE has seen Katherine driving in there to visit her son?

This is all a ploy people, to throw us off
Seconded.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 pm

a source told tmz that katherine visits MJ at forrest lawn frequently. Do we know who? Is it a family source?
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:11 pm

ballongiraf wrote:a source told tmz that katherine visits MJ at forrest lawn frequently. Do we know who? Is it a family source?
If that was at all true TMZ would have followed her from her home to the cemetery every day. These people are out and about everywhere especially in a place like LA.
They could find time to snap pictures of Britney's coochie, some dude from twilight kissing some other person and hire helicopters to take pictures of inside the Jackson Family Compound where Paris/Not-Paris is but they can't seem to follow Katherine - a 79 year old lady who walks with a limp (it's not like she can outrun them is it?)?

Paps are the sort of parasites who follow celebrities and stars in cars trying to get a good shot - and yet Katherine seems to slip through their grasp every single time? Impossible. The source doesn't exist, it's just another way of blowing smoke in our faces.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:22 pm

@ APOM....GO GIRL!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:53 pm

I kinda feel sorry for that receptonist. It's hard enough to do your job on a normal day but when you have thousands of people calling on a daily basis it must take it's toll.

I wouldn't blame her if she lied and said the "body" had never been there. I wouldn't want people hassling me all day either!
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Rachel wrote:I kinda feel sorry for that receptonist. It's hard enough to do your job on a normal day but when you have thousands of people calling on a daily basis it must take it's toll.

I wouldn't blame her if she lied and said the "body" had never been there. I wouldn't want people hassling me all day either!
It's her job and it's her job to do it. I can't imagine - on a normal pre-June 25th day - that Forest lawn got that many calls. It's a cemetery, it's full of dead people, the phone is hardly going to be ringing off the hook.

She's the first contact for anyone calling Forest lawn and she needs to maintain a professional demeanour at all times while she's on the clock, when she pops off for a toilet/fag break then she can do what she likes, but as a professional she needs to maintain her professionality and composure.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It's her job and it's her job to do it. I can't imagine - on a normal pre-June 25th day - that Forest lawn got that many calls. It's a cemetery, it's full of dead people, the phone is hardly going to be ringing off the hook.

She's the first contact for anyone calling Forest lawn and she needs to maintain a professional demeanour at all times while she's on the clock, when she pops off for a toilet/fag break then she can do what she likes, but as a professional she needs to maintain her professionality and composure.

Oh touche! Someone has their claws out tonight!
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 pm

ballongiraf wrote:a source told tmz that katherine visits MJ at forrest lawn frequently. Do we know who? Is it a family source?

BS I havent seen any pictures of her visiting forrest lawn Rolling Eyes maybe TMZ will come up with one tomorrow Razz
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:21 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:

BS I havent seen any pictures of her visiting forrest lawn Rolling Eyes maybe TMZ will come up with one tomorrow Razz

Thats right we think it up and we get it! lol Seriously how much BS can the media contuinue to spit out! So I guess the private viewing didn't happen there either? right?? scratch
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Rachel wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It's her job and it's her job to do it. I can't imagine - on a normal pre-June 25th day - that Forest lawn got that many calls. It's a cemetery, it's full of dead people, the phone is hardly going to be ringing off the hook.

Oh touche! Someone has their claws out tonight!
Sorry babe I love you
Receptionists have to work under pressure and they're not supposed to lose their composure - that's how customer complaints arise.
I know while I work I'm not allowed to p!ss off clients who call up my place of work because otherwise it gets back to my boss and I'm the one who'll get in trouble. She's the same way. If she can't hack it then she should take paid leave and let someone else handle it, or transfer the call so someone higher up to deal with.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:43 pm

if they did not want people to know then she would have simply said 'we have no information at this time' you do not say we did not pick him up. even if only a select few people knew exactly the 'body' was she still would have known that he was brought through. and i bet she does not have a job anymore!
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 pm

And another source told ET that Katherine refuses to visit her son:
"There are also reports that 79-year-old Katherine Jackson is
emotionally in ruins, crying constantly and refusing to visit Michael's
body because she doesn't want to remember him that way."
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77615/index.html

lol!

@Jackson Family: It can't be that hard to get one story straight, people!!!
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Banessa wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

Thats right we think it up and we get it! lol Seriously how much BS can the media contuinue to spit out! So I guess the private viewing didn't happen there either? right?? scratch

Lol they can spit out as much BS as they want but i aint gonna buy till i see pictures and a reliable source not some mysterious source from the jackson family that nobody knows Rolling Eyes idk was there any pictures of them attending the private viewing?
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:13 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
Banessa wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

Lol they can spit out as much BS as they want but i aint gonna buy till i see pictures and a reliable source not some mysterious source from the jackson family that nobody knows Rolling Eyes idk was there any pictures of them attending the private viewing?

I remember they showed a video I think of the family arriving the night before to the private viewing as well as a picture to what they claimed it was Paris crying in a separate car by herself arriving as well. (first of all who would let an 11 years old grieving girl, ride in a car to her dad's viewing by herself?) I'm w/you I need reliable source with name and all...Hell show a picture of the "source" holding up their I.D. to make me believe it a little more. Because I tell you even then I would still have my doubts. lol
Banessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEEN on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 pm

I was also told that MJ is not at forest lawn.
QUEEN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 am

QUEEN wrote:I was also told that MJ is not at forest lawn.

Did they tell you anything else? Like, where he is buried, if he's buried...
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:54 am

Which Forrest lawn have you guys been calling? Just wondering...Michael is supposed to be in the Hollywood Hills Forrest lawn in the city of Glendale.
Banessa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QUEEN on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
QUEEN wrote:I was also told that MJ is not at forest lawn.

Did they tell you anything else? Like, where he is buried, if he's buried...

I called the F L IN HOLLYWOOD HILLS and i told them that i am from the UK but i would like to pay for flowers from their shop to put on MJ burial site, where he is at Forest Lawn as stated by Tito Jackson.

but the lady told me that MJ is not here at Forest Lawn nor at any of their other Forest Lawn locations,

he's never been there she said.

so i asked to speak to the supervisor cause i had the receptionist and the supervisor said the same thing.
MJ has never been at Forest Lawn.

the supervisor told me not to waste money paying for flowers cause MJ is not at Forest Lawn.
Period !

I said ok then Thanks, and i hung up.

I personally think that Forest Lawn services and location was rented to pull the hoax. but there is no body there.

Maybe they are telling the truth.
who knows.
QUEEN
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 am

Surely if they were part of the hoax then they would be being paid to say he WAS there? Maybe the receptionist has stumbled on the truth (ie there isn't a body) and she's trying to tell us but without putting her job in jeopardy. I don't know, I'm very confused by this one!
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 am

Banessa wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:
Banessa wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

I remember they showed a video I think of the family arriving the night before to the private viewing as well as a picture to what they claimed it was Paris crying in a separate car by herself arriving as well. (first of all who would let an 11 years old grieving girl, ride in a car to her dad's viewing by herself?) I'm w/you I need reliable source with name and all...Hell show a picture of the "source" holding up their I.D. to make me believe it a little more. Because I tell you even then I would still have my doubts. lol

Left her in the car on her own wtf they should atleast have someone with her i think i remember seeing that picture on MJHD dont remeber the footage but ill take your word for it Smile yah id still have my doubts too cause of all the BS they told us
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gi on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Hey you guys!
I would be the happiest person on the planet if all this was true and if he was really alive somewhere! I just love him and wish him the best! He deserves to do this! He is entitled to! After all he suffered with the media, the papparazzis, the police! He is the king of our hearts! I'd be thrilled if he showed up! I don't know if I'm living in denial, but these rumours have put a big smile on my face! And Michael, if you're reading this, I love you and I pray every night for you! May God bless you and bring you lots of light so you can continue shining as you've always done!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a gift from God to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gi

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28
Leeftijd : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top