Is he ever coming back??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is he ever coming back??

Post by aamj07 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Just out of curiousity...If MJ really did hoax his death, how many think that we will ever find out the truth? Do you think he'll ever resurface again for his big "comeback"? Will the truth ever come out? Just curious about everyones opinions on this.
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Lorrie on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

I guess the answer to that depends on how you define "hoax." I personally don't think Michael "hoaxed" his death in the sense that a lot of other people seem to believe, such as for a movie or a big entertainment-style comeback or to escape the media/public scrutiny.

My perspective is that somebody or some bodies were out to murder Michael. There were people who were aware Michael suspected that, although some brushed it off as him being paranoid. However, others -- like me -- thought such a conspiracy was entirely possible.

So, I think (and hope) that the relevant authorities are on this case and when the time is right, the necessary information will be revealed to the public, complete with Michael returning .. if he wasn't in fact killed (which I don't currently believe -- I still feel that he's alive).
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:23 pm

@ Lorrie.

You have a good point there.

I dont care wether Michael is comming back as a performer or not. As long as he is safe, thats all that matters to me.
He loves to perform, be he dosent love it more then his life.

Like you said, when the time is right we will get the information we need.

Untill then, i say that we all pray for our beautiful Michael!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by aamj07 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 pm

I agree and didn't mean to imply that I only cared if he came back as a performer. I was just curious if everyone thought that the fact that he hoaxed his death would ever be proven or not, as in, will he ever resurface & admit the whole thing was a hoax, or will we be left to speculate forever?
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Savannah on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

[b]EXACTLY WHAT LORRIE SAID!!! I couldn't of said it any better. geek Wow, I love these smilies. I could play with these all day. haha
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

@ Savannah - I know, these smilies are awesome! What a Face

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by jpresley on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm worried that we'll never know the truth. I wish that we could be given enough inconclusive evidence to draw our own conclusions. You know? So, if he's happy and out of the spotlight, but we really don't KNOW that for an absolute fact, simply suspect it, then we can go on w/ our lives knowing he's out there somewhere.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:24 pm

[b]I think we already know a HUGE part of the truth, but as long as the news is on to us, they will prevent us from find out, excatly what happent.

In my true opinion, I think Michael will tell us in his own way. He would never Let us just THINK he was alive and not really know. He would leave us small clues, like he already have been doing, if you are asking me.. I dont know

I sound like a NUT. I dont know, but its just what I think[/b]


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Iloveyoumore on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Savannah wrote:[b]EXACTLY WHAT LORRIE SAID!!! I couldn't of said it any better. geek Wow, I love these smilies. I could play with these all day. haha

Wow Savannah. Avatar. Smoking. Hot. That's the best one yet.
avatar
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by yaya on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:[b]I think we already know a HUGE part of the truth, but as long as the news is on to us, they will prevent us from find out, excatly what happent.

In my true opinion, I think Michael will tell us in his own way. He would never Let us just THINK he was alive and not really know. he would leave us small clues, lihe he already ahve been doing, if you are asking me.. I dont know

I sound like a NUT. I dont know. but its just what I think[/b]


i agree with you that he'll let us know in his own way. thanks for lifting my spirits. i just briefly texted with my friend about michael and she sorta killed my mood. that's why i'm thankful for people here who are on the same boat Cool
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 pm

@Yaya I will always be here to lit up your spirit.

because I truely believe that he is alive. In my opinion, there is more evedince to him beeing alive than to him beeing dead.

Nothing adds up, AT ALL. If this was just all normal, their would not bee so many unanswered questions.

So far noone knows how to keep their stories straigth. And why?? Mabye the family should talk together and agree of what they might say, instedt of screwing up all the time.
I felt like paying for some Drama lessons to them.

When i see a realible proof to Mike beeing dead, I will believe it, but that dosent mean I will let him go. By a realible proof I mean straight stories, a death satificate signed by a DOCTOR and NOT a family member.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by bec on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 pm

I'll put it this way, if there ever was, is, or will be a human being alive who could pull off a death hoax and come back without commiting a crime, it is Michael Jackson. I think it's posible to hoax a death, and I have full faith that he could do it.
avatar
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:52 pm

I agree with bec, MJ is brilliant. I am waiting for him!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 pm

@bec-YA BABY.....double post of hotness!!!


Last edited by give in to me on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 pm

I agree with bec!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by bec on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 pm

We are back on a roll GITM!
avatar
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by jpresley on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Damn, those gold pants (or rather what's in those gold pants) is killing me!
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Banessa on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 pm

I agree with bec and GITM! Too much pointing to a Hoax than anything else! Michael always stated how much he loved his life as a performer and how it was all he knew! So I am patiently waiting for the Comeback! Patiently that is as long as GITM keeps posting cheers
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by GabMJJ on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 pm

I think he'll come back, but not as an entretainer..just as Michael JAckson the human being.
avatar
GabMJJ
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 pm

I agree with bed and GITM...the world will stand still once more if / when MJ makes his acquaintance with us again

LOL jpresley...now you got me blushing... Embarassed
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 pm

DawneVee wrote:I agree with bed and GITM...the world will stand still once more if / when MJ makes his acquaintance with us again

LOL jpresley...now you got me blushing... Embarassed

oops meant bec....sorry I am typing in the dark...hee hee
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by bec on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Whoa, Banessa, spank it, girl Cool
avatar
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm

I'm next!!!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:41 am

Well I read what Banessa posted on MJHD on Derek Clontz reports about Michael's comeback. There is a thread within the report and it leads you to MJ's diary stating this... (which I'm sure most of you must have already read it) and I believe MJ will make a comeback. Michael will never hide. He will want to be Michael J Jackson forever openly. Dare I hope.. Those who disagree shoot me if you will. Just hope I feel this confident always.Rolling Eyes


I’ll have a ‘heart attack’ from drugs like he did (yeah, right!)

“I’ll come back, but only when I’m ready. Bigger than Elvis in ‘69.

“Maybe 2009 at Christmas. Or maybe the New Year is better.

“A back-from-dead tour, a real Thriller. But I have to rest. I’m tired. I’m not (thinking) clearly.
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 pm

@summer+sc3nt:

IDK but anyone could have written it. I came across another site

http://www.michaeljackson.blogspot.com/
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 pm

@ Lorrie:

I agree with u there - like I have posted on other threads, this is more of a serious matter if Michael is alive. He would be under a witness protection programme which means that he would be facing amy charges for insurance payout and etc. Plus if he was gonna stay 'dead', everything had to be perfect and staged as well - custidy battle, Will, ...

if this is the case then I think it'd be highly likely that he would not make a comeback. but as long as his safety is guaranteed I don't care Smile
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:02 am

@Mjsmile4Us

I dont know if I got this wrong. But after what Ive heard, when the death satificate hasent been signed by any doctor, Michael is not legally "dead" and would not be faced with any charges whatsoever IF he ever desides to comeback.

Like i said, I dont know, so if anyone could please tjeck that Info for me, it would be great. Thanks Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by bec on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 am

Well they could get him on placing a false 911 call, but only if it was a real call.
avatar
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 am

@MyBelovedMJ:

I am sorry it's my typo...I was meant to say that Michael would NOT be facing any charges coz he would be under witness protection programme. Laughing
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 am

@bec:

imo even the 911 call seems fake like many of us here think. I do however think that the bodyguard didn't say that Michael Jackson was needing help because the 911 call operator would belive that it was another prank call made to waste their time and hang up even. but I think the operator sounded like an unprofessional for hanging up b4 the paramedics got to the house and for sounding ingenuine. there was no sound of emergency or concern in neither his nor the bodyguard's voice.
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:56 am

Ahhh okey. Now i get it Smile No problem Smile[b]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Angel36 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:@bec:

imo even the 911 call seems fake like many of us here think. I do however think that the bodyguard didn't say that Michael Jackson was needing help because the 911 call operator would belive that it was another prank call made to waste their time and hang up even. but I think the operator sounded like an unprofessional for hanging up b4 the paramedics got to the house and for sounding ingenuine. there was no sound of emergency or concern in neither his nor the bodyguard's voice.

The call is IMO a fake because it sounds like it is recorded at the house of MJ.
Because if you listen at it you here the bodyguard loud and clear and you'll here the dispatcher on the other end of the phone.
Shouldn't that be the other way around???

Think about it.Listen to it.

http://www.showbiznewz.nl/artikel_6008_audio-911-call-michael-jackson.html
avatar
Angel36
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Woonplaats : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 am

Angel36 wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:@bec:

imo even the 911 call seems fake like many of us here think. I do however think that the bodyguard didn't say that Michael Jackson was needing help because the 911 call operator would belive that it was another prank call made to waste their time and hang up even. but I think the operator sounded like an unprofessional for hanging up b4 the paramedics got to the house and for sounding ingenuine. there was no sound of emergency or concern in neither his nor the bodyguard's voice.

The call is IMO a fake because it sounds like it is recorded at the house of MJ.
Because if you listen at it you here the bodyguard loud and clear and you'll here the dispatcher on the other end of the phone.
Shouldn't that be the other way around???

Think about it.Listen to it.

http://www.showbiznewz.nl/artikel_6008_audio-911-call-michael-jackson.html






u r right! didn't think of that Surprised OMG this is another evidence that either his death has been staged or something seriously disturbing thing is goin on...
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:44 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:@summer+sc3nt:

IDK but anyone could have written it. I came across another site

http://www.michaeljackson.blogspot.com/

Yes MJSmile4Us I do realize that and hey thanks for the link. Altho the author of the blog did mentioned at the end of that it isn't Michael. You're right anyone can write and say it's from MJ himself. Just that Derek Clontz has so many blogs on MJ. I get moody sometimes and blogs like Derek Clontz give me confident but deep down I know Michael's true friends will never sell him off. Blogs like Derek Clontz do sounds convincing and maybe I need that to inspire me to believe. I need caffeine sometimes lol... On other times I'm mostly confident coz of all those cock and bull the Media writes heehee... Have a good day y'all.
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:07 am

I know what u mean - yesterday when I found out first, that the insurance has been paid out and secondly that MJHD forum was shut down, I was so devastated - almost felt as bas as when I first heard MJ's news on June 25th. I really wanted to talk to other members of MJHD about the news to relieve some pain and stress and perhaps find some glimpse of hope from those who had info to refute this news.

And the reason why I believed that these diary entries were not by Michael himself was that he was so sick and tired of being on the spotlight, his privacy being invaded, so why would he even consider splashing his personal life all over the net..

when I read what the media feeds us, I sometimes hope they r true if they favor the hoax theory but I definitely shut my ears when Diane Diamond speaks -she, Bashir along with so many media journalists destroyed Michael's life - the more I think about what they did to him the more upset and angry I get. I really hope that he is still alive and then who will have the last laugh right? Very Happy
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:28 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:I know what u mean - yesterday when I found out first, that the insurance has been paid out and secondly that MJHD forum was shut down, I was so devastated - almost felt as bas as when I first heard MJ's news on June 25th. I really wanted to talk to other members of MJHD about the news to relieve some pain and stress and perhaps find some glimpse of hope from those who had info to refute this news.

And the reason why I believed that these diary entries were not by Michael himself was that he was so sick and tired of being on the spotlight, his privacy being invaded, so why would he even consider splashing his personal life all over the net..

when I read what the media feeds us, I sometimes hope they r true if they favor the hoax theory but I definitely shut my ears when Diane Diamond speaks -she, Bashir along with so many media journalists destroyed Michael's life - the more I think about what they did to him the more upset and angry I get. I really hope that he is still alive and then who will have the last laugh right? Very Happy


Yes dear friend, I'm all the way with you. It is good that we have this place to talk about things when the going gets tough. Friends like you just make the tough gets going. You mentioning about Michael not wanting to be in the spotlight makes me realize that he really needed some privacy and will never do anything to jeopardize that at the moment. Though I believe he do leave some hints for his fans now and then. I do pray though he isn't in danger as some members mentioned. I'd very much like a comeback later if rest is what he is really seeking for now and not otherwise. You see I'm not an MJ fan like most here but I was shocked when I heard of his death. I knew he's a good soul and never believed those stuff about him from the Media. I kinda hoped that if he do come back I'll be able to look at him differently and he shall hold my attention more so than before. I've been listening to all his songs ever since. That is why I'm here, to know more about what he does. Those videos of MJ's good deeds did make me shed a tear or two when I think of what those cruel people put him through. It so reminds me of the Bible when they crusify Jesus Christ. Aww.. *sniff* *sniff* I need my caffeine now. Although, if he's keeping away for good he'll always be in my prayers.
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:I know what u mean - yesterday when I found out first, that the insurance has been paid out and secondly that MJHD forum was shut down, I was so devastated - almost felt as bas as when I first heard MJ's news on June 25th. I really wanted to talk to other members of MJHD about the news to relieve some pain and stress and perhaps find some glimpse of hope from those who had info to refute this news.

And the reason why I believed that these diary entries were not by Michael himself was that he was so sick and tired of being on the spotlight, his privacy being invaded, so why would he even consider splashing his personal life all over the net..

when I read what the media feeds us, I sometimes hope they r true if they favor the hoax theory but I definitely shut my ears when Diane Diamond speaks -she, Bashir along with so many media journalists destroyed Michael's life - the more I think about what they did to him the more upset and angry I get. I really hope that he is still alive and then who will have the last laugh right? Very Happy


Yes dear friend, I'm all the way with you. It is good that we have this place to talk about things when the going gets tough. Friends like you just make the tough gets going. You mentioning about Michael not wanting to be in the spotlight makes me realize that he really needed some privacy and will never do anything to jeopardize that at the moment. Though I believe he do leave some hints for his fans now and then. I do pray though he isn't in danger as some members mentioned. I'd very much like a comeback later if rest is what he is really seeking for now and not otherwise. You see I'm not an MJ fan like most here but I was shocked when I heard of his death. I knew he's a good soul and never believed those stuff about him from the Media. I kinda hoped that if he do come back I'll be able to look at him differently and he shall hold my attention more so than before. I've been listening to all his songs ever since. That is why I'm here, to know more about what he does. Those videos of MJ's good deeds did make me shed a tear or two when I think of what those cruel people put him through. It so reminds me of the Bible when they crusify Jesus Christ. Aww.. *sniff* *sniff* I need my caffeine now. Although, if he's keeping away for good he'll always be in my prayers.




when I think back to 2004, I remember arguing with my friend about the hellish trial that Michael had to endure. I told her that Michael is innocent and he was being framed by the selfish family who Michael helped but she was adamant that he was not and we never what happens behind closed doors. And I was so angry both at her adn the media. at her because she believed what the media fed her adn at the media for making some people to be like her - to believe Michael could committ such a hideous crime. I think the media is in some way a cult or somethin coz it brainwashes those who are reluctant to challenge what the media says.

as I mentioned on other threads, I belive that it's now not about Michael staging his death to do a comeback but becoz he really had t for the sake of his safety - remember that he spokeout against Sony and AEG imo was out to get his for the insurance money (they knew MJ was not fit enough to pull off 50 let alone 10 shows but somehow managed him to pass the medical tests - btw there are reports now that the medical exam that passed MJ are now missing and AEG is saying that they never received them in the first place - that's rubbish!!)

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/michael-jackson-medical-report-missing_1111899

I love Michael not only for his music and what he did as a humanitarian but for his bravery and patience which helped him endure such an ordeal (all those criticism adn lawsuits) throughout his career and fight for what he believed in.

his Thriller album was my very first album that I got and love listening to it Very Happy
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:

as I mentioned on other threads, I belive that it's now not about Michael staging his death to do a comeback but becoz he really had t for the sake of his safety - remember that he spokeout against Sony and AEG imo was out to get his for the insurance money (they knew MJ was not fit enough to pull off 50 let alone 10 shows but somehow managed him to pass the medical tests - btw there are reports now that the medical exam that passed MJ are now missing and AEG is saying that they never received them in the first place - that's rubbish!!)

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/michael-jackson-medical-report-missing_1111899

I love Michael not only for his music and what he did as a humanitarian but for his bravery and patience which helped him endure such an ordeal (all those criticism adn lawsuits) throughout his career and fight for what he believed in.

his Thriller album was my very first album that I got and love listening to it Very Happy

Yes I remember reading about the Sony and AEG posts. Oh my goodness this is so scary. For Michael I mean if this is what is happening. God will keep him safe. I do hope it isn't that though but we shall never know. Just waiting it out here with the rest of MJ's fan.

BTW I'm sorry to say this but I think your friend is ignorant by thinking of Michael that way. I'd a debate about Michael with a friend on my social site the other day when I posted "Legacy of Michael Jackson" group over there. She said most of what your friend has said. I told her straight that she is an ignorant person and she was hurt lol... I told her she is entitled to her opinion but don't ever say anything bad on MJ's group there. She said she love his songs but hated it when she read that he claimed he slept with the kids. I told her that she has a narrow mind and reminded her she claimed to have slept with her pup once. I then logged off and did not go over that site for a week lol... She emailed me one day and told me she has seen interviews of Michael's with Bashir (unedited versions) and felt so bad for not opening her mind before. Guess what now? She can't live without his songs ahaha...
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by gujunpyo on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 am

yeah maybe.. we dont know.. maybe on Oct. 30.. cause that's what i've keep on hearing and i really felt strange bout that date too. but if he wont comeback till the 30th of oct., i wont say that he really die but i can conclude that he will really never ever show his face to the public anymore!
avatar
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Davao City, Philippines

View user profile http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:58 am

gujunpyo wrote:yeah maybe.. we dont know.. maybe on Oct. 30.. cause that's what i've keep on hearing and i really felt strange bout that date too. but if he wont comeback till the 30th of oct., i wont say that he really die but i can conclude that he will really never ever show his face to the public anymore!

Yes I've heard of Oct 30th too. If he don't show, we're back to guessing if he ever will. BTW that's a cute Avatar you got there. Looks like he's Korean. Is he?
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

as I mentioned on other threads, I belive that it's now not about Michael staging his death to do a comeback but becoz he really had t for the sake of his safety - remember that he spokeout against Sony and AEG imo was out to get his for the insurance money (they knew MJ was not fit enough to pull off 50 let alone 10 shows but somehow managed him to pass the medical tests - btw there are reports now that the medical exam that passed MJ are now missing and AEG is saying that they never received them in the first place - that's rubbish!!)

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/michael-jackson-medical-report-missing_1111899

I love Michael not only for his music and what he did as a humanitarian but for his bravery and patience which helped him endure such an ordeal (all those criticism adn lawsuits) throughout his career and fight for what he believed in.

his Thriller album was my very first album that I got and love listening to it Very Happy

Yes I remember reading about the Sony and AEG posts. Oh my goodness this is so scary. For Michael I mean if this is what is happening. God will keep him safe. I do hope it isn't that though but we shall never know. Just waiting it out here with the rest of MJ's fan.

BTW I'm sorry to say this but I think your friend is ignorant by thinking of Michael that way. I'd a debate about Michael with a friend on my social site the other day when I posted "Legacy of Michael Jackson" group over there. She said most of what your friend has said. I told her straight that she is an ignorant person and she was hurt lol... I told her she is entitled to her opinion but don't ever say anything bad on MJ's group there. She said she love his songs but hated it when she read that he claimed he slept with the kids. I told her that she has a narrow mind and reminded her she claimed to have slept with her pup once. I then logged off and did not go over that site for a week lol... She emailed me one day and told me she has seen interviews of Michael's with Bashir (unedited versions) and felt so bad for not opening her mind before. Guess what now? She can't live without his songs ahaha...



I also thought that she was ignorant and somewhat selfish to judge Michael like that. Although ever1 is entitles to their opinion, I think it's disrespectful to talk about him or any1 for that matter like that - the media gives lies 99.9% of the time and when theyr truthful we only get only a part of the story. I belive that it's bst to know the whole truth b4 making our mind about someone.

haha ur friend has converted to a MJ fan after all lol! I hope she likes him for not only 4 his music but also 4 who he is/was as a human being Very Happy
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by MJSmile4Us on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 pm

gujunpyo wrote:yeah maybe.. we dont know.. maybe on Oct. 30.. cause that's what i've keep on hearing and i really felt strange bout that date too. but if he wont comeback till the 30th of oct., i wont say that he really die but i can conclude that he will really never ever show his face to the public anymore!




I have been hearing numerous dates too that may be asociated with Michael's comeback but imo it's highly unlikely not because that I think he's dead but more so as his death hoax plan (if it's true) may have been used to protect himself.
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by gujunpyo on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:11 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
gujunpyo wrote:yeah maybe.. we dont know.. maybe on Oct. 30.. cause that's what i've keep on hearing and i really felt strange bout that date too. but if he wont comeback till the 30th of oct., i wont say that he really die but i can conclude that he will really never ever show his face to the public anymore!

Yes I've heard of Oct 30th too. If he don't show, we're back to guessing if he ever will. BTW that's a cute Avatar you got there. Looks like he's Korean. Is he?

yeah.. i agree.. but im really really hoping that he would appear on the 30th.. maybe a movie or something.. haha.. anyways.. yeah he's korean.. he's a popular actor in korea.. Very Happy
avatar
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Davao City, Philippines

View user profile http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by mjfan on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:13 am

Lorrie wrote:I guess the answer to that depends on how you define "hoax." I personally don't think Michael "hoaxed" his death in the sense that a lot of other people seem to believe, such as for a movie or a big entertainment-style comeback or to escape the media/public scrutiny.

My perspective is that somebody or some bodies were out to murder Michael. There were people who were aware Michael suspected that, although some brushed it off as him being paranoid. However, others -- like me -- thought such a conspiracy was entirely possible.

So, I think (and hope) that the relevant authorities are on this case and when the time is right, the necessary information will be revealed to the public, complete with Michael returning .. if he wasn't in fact killed (which I don't currently believe -- I still feel that he's alive).


This is the theory I lean to as well. That MJ, if alive, is in some sort of protective custody right now. And bored, and reading our forum posts. Razz
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by mjfan on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:18 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:[b]I think we already know a HUGE part of the truth, but as long as the news is on to us, they will prevent us from find out, excatly what happent.

In my true opinion, I think Michael will tell us in his own way. He would never Let us just THINK he was alive and not really know. He would leave us small clues, like he already have been doing, if you are asking me.. I dont know

I sound like a NUT. I dont know, but its just what I think[/b]

No, I totally agree with you. If MJ is alive, there is no way in hell he'd just let his fans suffer like some of them are suffering. He would find some way to communicate and I highly doubt he would stay in hiding forever. "IF" he is alive (and I flip flop on it truly, sometimes I think he's dead, sometimes I think he might not be. Sometimes I think if he's dead the hoax thing would probably bother him, sometimes I think he's alive and hell i don't know what he wants in that circumstance.

But if he's alive, I totally believe at some point everyone will know it. I don't think he'd go into hiding forever, I just don't really think that's him. Where is he going to go? Is he going to hide in the bat cave all day? If he's alive there is a reason for all this and it won't last forever. But if he's not back within a year I'll say he's died then. IMO.
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:42 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

as I mentioned on other threads, I belive that it's now not about Michael staging his death to do a comeback but becoz he really had t for the sake of his safety - remember that he spokeout against Sony and AEG imo was out to get his for the insurance money (they knew MJ was not fit enough to pull off 50 let alone 10 shows but somehow managed him to pass the medical tests - btw there are reports now that the medical exam that passed MJ are now missing and AEG is saying that they never received them in the first place - that's rubbish!!)

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/michael-jackson-medical-report-missing_1111899

I love Michael not only for his music and what he did as a humanitarian but for his bravery and patience which helped him endure such an ordeal (all those criticism adn lawsuits) throughout his career and fight for what he believed in.

his Thriller album was my very first album that I got and love listening to it Very Happy

Yes I remember reading about the Sony and AEG posts. Oh my goodness this is so scary. For Michael I mean if this is what is happening. God will keep him safe. I do hope it isn't that though but we shall never know. Just waiting it out here with the rest of MJ's fan.

BTW I'm sorry to say this but I think your friend is ignorant by thinking of Michael that way. I'd a debate about Michael with a friend on my social site the other day when I posted "Legacy of Michael Jackson" group over there. She said most of what your friend has said. I told her straight that she is an ignorant person and she was hurt lol... I told her she is entitled to her opinion but don't ever say anything bad on MJ's group there. She said she love his songs but hated it when she read that he claimed he slept with the kids. I told her that she has a narrow mind and reminded her she claimed to have slept with her pup once. I then logged off and did not go over that site for a week lol... She emailed me one day and told me she has seen interviews of Michael's with Bashir (unedited versions) and felt so bad for not opening her mind before. Guess what now? She can't live without his songs ahaha...



I also thought that she was ignorant and somewhat selfish to judge Michael like that. Although ever1 is entitles to their opinion, I think it's disrespectful to talk about him or any1 for that matter like that - the media gives lies 99.9% of the time and when theyr truthful we only get only a part of the story. I belive that it's bst to know the whole truth b4 making our mind about someone.

haha ur friend has converted to a MJ fan after all lol! I hope she likes him for not only 4 his music but also 4 who he is/was as a human being Very Happy

Lol... my friend likes him for his music and who he is. She told me she felt bad for judging him and that this has thought her a valuable lesson. I told her of this hoax death site and she expressed her happiness that he's still alive. I did not give her all the detail about what is written here but I gave her the link should she be interested to join us.
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by summer+sc3nt on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:47 am

gujunpyo wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
gujunpyo wrote:yeah maybe.. we dont know.. maybe on Oct. 30.. cause that's what i've keep on hearing and i really felt strange bout that date too. but if he wont comeback till the 30th of oct., i wont say that he really die but i can conclude that he will really never ever show his face to the public anymore!

Yes I've heard of Oct 30th too. If he don't show, we're back to guessing if he ever will. BTW that's a cute Avatar you got there. Looks like he's Korean. Is he?

yeah.. i agree.. but im really really hoping that he would appear on the 30th.. maybe a movie or something.. haha.. anyways.. yeah he's korean.. he's a popular actor in korea.. Very Happy

I do hope he'll make a comeback.. Dosen't sound like him to be in hiding. I think he'll hate it given the long run but if his life is at stake, I would think differently. Another day another wait...

Yea that Korean guy is charming and I've watch some of his drama series. Lol...
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by STARFISH1 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 am

What I want, which would I prefer that is the truth:is to be satisfied, surrounded with a lot of love, happiness, warmth,
to enjoy a new life, as it is.
I sincerely would like, that he found his peace! !
No matter which life we talk


I love you Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
STARFISH1
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is he ever coming back??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum