Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out)

+21
dunno_it
SmoothCriminal
mir26
Lorrie
CantlivewithoutMJ
ballongiraf
mjthelegendlives
Banessa
ishealive
Another.Part.Of.Me
phoenix
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
jpresley
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
DawneVee
Smelly
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
lovelidae
MJJ Love
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out) - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out)

Post by morla Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 pm

....as we could see on video - Michael celebrated Christmas - and following the thought it's the logic question if HE would want to be buried on his birthday... Cool

And in an unmarked grave - the perfect timepoint to stop the rumors.

I find it morbid, too.
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out) - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried On His Birthday (VH1 just sent this msg out)

Post by Sweet1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 pm

The burial of him has nothing to do with the religion JW. The Family never had a body to bury in the first place. There was no logical reason to leave him frozen for over 50 days. Then they lied to the public when some viable source said the Family was burying MJ in an umarked grave which supposedly took places weeks ago. IMO, the double was buried in the unmarked grave weeks ago. They kept up the lie with the frozen body and his mom being so distraught that she visits him several times a week. Rubbish! Pull the other leg. We saw her days after MJ passed going on with life. Now, suddenly she is so distraught. MJ is to be buried at Forest Lawn on Aug 29th @1000 (Inside Edition) Yeah! right. Cha! Ching! Another opportunity to make money! All of a sudden the Family is no longer secretive! Okay! none of his fans will show up that day right? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:29 pm

You are completely right, This will bring fans to the Cementary from all over the world, that day.

Seems pretty stupid to me, if they want to keep it secret

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:01 pm

missdahmer wrote:
I agree with Lorrie, though. Until there is hard evidence and proof, I still won't believe he's dead. And even if they showed some sort of 'proof', I would still question it and the fact that it wasn't shown to us sooner.

Agreed!

Even if they start giving us proof, it's too late now to just blindly accept it. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:31 am

The idea of him dying and not being buried for this long is so morbid, then add to that the news that they will now bury him on his birthday (even though he's already been buried about 50 times!!! lol! ) Some seriously disturbed family members - and a very large dose of BS!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:35 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
I agree with Lorrie, though. Until there is hard evidence and proof, I still won't believe he's dead. And even if they showed some sort of 'proof', I would still question it and the fact that it wasn't shown to us sooner.

Agreed!

Even if they start giving us proof, it's too late now to just blindly accept it. Suspect

I agree it would be hard to believe them after all the BS they told us Rolling Eyes
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:39 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
missdahmer wrote:

Agreed!

I agree it would be hard to believe them after all the BS they told us Rolling Eyes

Agree with you, girls Smile

His birthday or not...MJ has "died" in June..he should have been buried for a long time...so why did they choose his birthday now? Some weeks ago they talked about a tribute concert in the o2 arena in London for that day.
If i got it right...there was again a "source" who told, that
Joe had confirmed this date.
Every day a new lie...I`m so sick of it...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum