The toxicology report is finished!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The toxicology report is finished!

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

and due out next week....

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/08/04/another-jackson-raid/?test=latestnews

No

Actually I am leaning on that they didn't find anything...but....that Liza Minelli statement keeps playing over and over in my head...so who knows Question Question

Since the tox report is completed, I wish they would inform the public already instead of waiting another week! Mad
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by emo_pinkt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Havent I heard this before lol..I hope that this is it...I mean really it Very Happy And that the results come out next week
avatar
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Caribbean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by neverlandsfairy on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:24 pm

It scares me a bit...Im crossing fingers to be a confirmation of what we already know, heart attack from an overdose...That will sustain the hoax theory, but if it shows another result, so we might accept he is with God...
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 pm

@ Neverlandsfairy I feel the same way as you do. I hope it is something we already know.

1 thing is bothering me. How can they keep running tests on him, when Michael is suppose to be in "forrest lawn" in his casket, Like Tito said?? Thats what i find weird.

I will not accept that he is gone. Im not ready yet.

Actually, im not sure i would be convinced before i see a realible Death Satificate. Sigen by a Doctor that is, NOT a family member

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by yaya on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm

what do you all think the results will say? overdose? or inconclusive? or maybe they won't be released after all... either way, it makes me super anxious!
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Pammy on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 pm

mmmh I dunno what they gonna say to us ...overdose i guess. What ever... I dont want him to be dead. I´m also not ready to let him go but sadly we have to face up facts ...

i dunno im lost and also cant keep my thoughts together at the moment...its already 5 am here in germany and i havent slept for over 24 hours to be honest... i need some sleep to clear up the mess in my mind - REBOOT ! lol
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Liza knows Michael well - I sticking with her words.... Very Happy
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm

I have a feeling they might not release the results to the public. Then again, who knows. Can't really guess at this anymore - because everything ends up clashing!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by curiousgirl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

I heard about it on Fox New Or CNN , not sure , They both lie anyways .. LMAO
But am a bit scared what it might reveal , But then again they could lie and say drug over dose
I honestly think if Mike's death is a hoax so will the report , It will prolly fool alot of ppl
But as for me , i wont believe it.
avatar
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by ballongiraf on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 am

i think there'll be "unexpected events" and the results will be delayed, just like the autopsy report.
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by bec on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 am

Part of me is hoping... so badly... that the report comes back totally clean Sad

Because then I'll know, that he really did just die of a freak heart attack, which can happen. But I'll also suspect that he had this hoax planned in case he ever needed it, and the clues we are seeing have been set in motion by his death, regardless of real or otherwise. He left "orders" to be followed by people who may not even know if he is dead for real or not, they only know what they were told to do when they got the news "one day". In other words, Michael left us the Greatest Show On Earth either way.

Sigh.
avatar
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 am

BOGUS= inconclusive results and/or not releasing them to the public. If either of these 2 things happen....game on!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 am

Hey gals/guys... boy oh boy! Feels like waiting for examination results! Do we pass or fail? Altho I do bet there will be holes as big as the Grand Canyon in the reports.. as always. Weird that they seems to have laid off Dr Conrad Murray for now.
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by DawneVee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 am

missdahmer wrote:I have a feeling they might not release the results to the public. Then again, who knows. Can't really guess at this anymore - because everything ends up clashing!


I was thinking that same thing last night. I hope they give us some info because well, I don't know, I feel like we should be given SOMETHING and not be left kept in the dark.
But in the same sense I can understand the family wanting their privacy and not wanting anything told to us. Of course that leaves us all frustrated.
Rolling Eyes
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by DawneVee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 am

ballongiraf wrote:i think there'll be "unexpected events" and the results will be delayed, just like the autopsy report.

Well, remember last week...the results were 'delayed indefinitely' and now all of a sudden we may know next week? Ugh... But then on Larry King they said the results won't be out next week. Not sure who is telling the truth. I do want to know the results, but hey, the longer they are pushed back, the happier I am. Razz
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by DawneVee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:27 am

bec wrote:Part of me is hoping... so badly... that the report comes back totally clean Sad

Because then I'll know, that he really did just die of a freak heart attack, which can happen. But I'll also suspect that he had this hoax planned in case he ever needed it, and the clues we are seeing have been set in motion by his death, regardless of real or otherwise. He left "orders" to be followed by people who may not even know if he is dead for real or not, they only know what they were told to do when they got the news "one day". In other words, Michael left us the Greatest Show On Earth either way.

Sigh.

You know, over the past few weeks when the tox reports were 'due in', I was sitting there thinking that they will probably come back clean. That made me think 'jokes on you media...HA!' But who knows. cyclops
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@ Neverlandsfairy I feel the same way as you do. I hope it is something we already know.

1 thing is bothering me. How can they keep running tests on him, when Michael is suppose to be in "forrest lawn" in his casket, Like Tito said?? Thats what i find weird.

I will not accept that he is gone. Im not ready yet.

Actually, im not sure i would be convinced before i see a realible Death Satificate. Sigen by a Doctor that is, NOT a family member

oh yeah your totally frickin right!!! i didnt even finish frickin reading your post lol ( i wana say fuckin* thats because im so mad at the fact i didnt catch that) lol i was watching a video of FRICKIN TITO DRIVING TO FOREST LAWN to visit 'michaels FRICKIN grave!!!!!!!

WTFFFFF im so pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
like i didnt catch that lol...im very happy at the same time because its stupid that there testing a body that people already said is buried in the dang ground!!!
Thanks for THIS!
avatar
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 am

I didnt know they even buried him!! do we know this for a fact? Last I heard he was only AT Forrest Lawn and they never mentioned him being buried yet.

And I thought the fam wanted to wait for MJ's brain to be finished with all the tests before burying him.

You know...I go to sleep at night with one story and I wake up to find completely different things the next day.....this is bullshit. They need to stop tripping over their words and get their stories straight. What the friggin HELL?

LOL
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I didnt know they even buried him!! do we know this for a fact? Last I heard he was only AT Forrest Lawn and they never mentioned him being buried yet.

And I thought the fam wanted to wait for MJ's brain to be finished with all the tests before burying him.

You know...I go to sleep at night with one story and I wake up to find completely different things the next day.....this is bullshit. They need to stop tripping over their words and get their stories straight. What the friggin HELL?

LOL

You're right! A grave was never metioned. In actual fact nothing about the final resting place or where the casket is was ever mentioned.
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:23 am

I doubt we'll see a toxicology report, every week we hear that it's delayed another week.
It made us suspicious that last week they were delayed indefinitely, and now 1 week later we'll get them next week? How does it go from indefinitely delayed to 'next week' one week later? Media fishing perhaps?
We'll wait and see, I'm not holding my breath for it tbh because there'll probaby be another delay.
Notice how the investigation has suddenly one quiet after last week's panic over murray's home/office search.

Forest lawn? First it was being kept in Berry Gordy's crypt, then it was moved to a secure basement room to stop crazy fans from breaking in to the crypt, but the Jackson's don't want the body buried yet, it's been 6 weeks - are they pulling a James Brown he wasn't buried for a while after his death.
Now Katherine wants a 3rd autopsy? It seems like a lot of stalling and delaying.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 am

One more thing....and yes Im a little pissed off so please forgive my language..........I noticed last night while watching Etertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and all the other shit shows, that they didnt have alot to report like they usually do.....I figured this was a tad strange seeing how the MJHD site was shut down yesterday.....hmmm.......makes ya wonder!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by wishful09 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:38 pm

DawneVee wrote:
bec wrote:Part of me is hoping... so badly... that the report comes back totally clean Sad

Because then I'll know, that he really did just die of a freak heart attack, which can happen. But I'll also suspect that he had this hoax planned in case he ever needed it, and the clues we are seeing have been set in motion by his death, regardless of real or otherwise. He left "orders" to be followed by people who may not even know if he is dead for real or not, they only know what they were told to do when they got the news "one day". In other words, Michael left us the Greatest Show On Earth either way.

Sigh.

You know, over the past few weeks when the tox reports were 'due in', I was sitting there thinking that they will probably come back clean. That made me think 'jokes on you media...HA!' But who knows. cyclops

My thoughts exactly. I want the reports to come back clean. Then the media would be left scratching their heads. Maybe it would shut them up for a minute. Either that or something totally unexpected like the body isnt Mihcael's. A drug overdose is expected by many, so it all hell would not break loose from that.
avatar
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:07 pm

DawneVee wrote:
missdahmer wrote:I have a feeling they might not release the results to the public. Then again, who knows. Can't really guess at this anymore - because everything ends up clashing!


I was thinking that same thing last night. I hope they give us some info because well, I don't know, I feel like we should be given SOMETHING and not be left kept in the dark.
But in the same sense I can understand the family wanting their privacy and not wanting anything told to us. Of course that leaves us all frustrated.
Rolling Eyes

You know what though. I totally understand and respect the fact that they might want to keep some things a secret and untold to the public. But, a lot of the family members sure as hell are not reluctant to release other facts and things surrounding his 'death'. It just makes me wonder. And every day there is a new puzzle piece to his 'death'. It really really really makes you think that there is something far beyond any of what our brains are trying to figure out. I think this is going to be huge. Just my opinion, though. We all have to wait and see. It's like a climax to an epic film, haha.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by wishful09 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 pm

I agree Miss Dahmer. I feel like everything is about to come to a head and pop!
avatar
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Would they really be able to keep something like that a secret knowing how high-profile it is?
I'm sure the LAPD, Coroner's Office or whoever would at least have to make an official statement of some sort regardless of what the family wants because it is such a huge thing.
Don't they do that for everyone - Princess Diana, Anna Nicole + son, John Travolta's son and other high profile deaths. There is always an official statement released with the findings.
I agree about the epic scale of it, it seems like we're reaching and reaching but what we're looking for is always just slightly out of reach and we're all waiting for the climax.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Sorry...not buyin' it! Any "credible" article that has a glaring spelling error in the first sentence loses credibility w/ me.
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by dunno_it on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Guys, if the whole thing is a hoax, the toxicology report is going to be a part of it!!! It must be a hoax within a hoax, no matter what the results are. After all, they don't need to be related to Mike's body but somebody else's, right? I'm more concerned about the insurance thing being paid...
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by mjfan on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:BOGUS= inconclusive results and/or not releasing them to the public. If either of these 2 things happen....game on!


LOLOL agreed.

Of course if the results turn out to be "inconclusive" I guess everybody can shut the hell up about drugs.
avatar
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:00 am

The results will never show up at all ... part of the hoax and more .... Wink
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:27 am

The Climax! Could it be..... or dare I hope... The climax will come when the time is ripe.

Christ has died. Christ has risen. Christ will come again. Bless you people.
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Human_nature on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:01 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Liza knows Michael well - I sticking with her words.... Very Happy

Larry King wrote that on his Twitter (August 1st) :

kingsthings : Judy Garland's daughter on doctors who over prescribe drugs to celebrities! It killed her mother...

and I really think he talked about Liza (Judy has 2 other daughter but..)
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Bidoska on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:07 am

I don't know if I'm posting in the right place ( if not excuse me )

I read The People 02/08/09 it it says , and I quote:

" Sources close to the investigation revealed that the results of toxycology reports ordered by LA coroner Ed Winter did not match and were delaying the investigation"...
" LA coroner has been left puzzled by the mis-matched results"

Ok. My question is What doesn't match? perhaps the result of toxyclogy tests don't match with what ever they want. Maybe they came clean , if so how are they going to explain the drug abuse, and propofol and so on.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
avatar
Bidoska
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 am

missdahmer wrote:I have a feeling they might not release the results to the public. Then again, who knows. Can't really guess at this anymore - because everything ends up clashing!
Maybe they'll release the results at the huge concert in Vienna Wink Wink Wink
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by summer+sc3nt on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Bidoska wrote:I don't know if I'm posting in the right place ( if not excuse me )

I read The People 02/08/09 it it says , and I quote:

" Sources close to the investigation revealed that the results of toxycology reports ordered by LA coroner Ed Winter did not match and were delaying the investigation"...
" LA coroner has been left puzzled by the mis-matched results"

Ok. My question is What doesn't match? perhaps the result of toxyclogy tests don't match with what ever they want. Maybe they came clean , if so how are they going to explain the drug abuse, and propofol and so on.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

It'll be great if you've posted it as a new topic for all to read coz this sounds rather like good news heehee.. OK my thoughts.. does they mean that the toxycology does not match because that body ISN'T Michael's! cheers The coroner may be puzzled by this whole thing but not me! bounce Maybe that body does belong to someone who died of a drug overdose.. As claimed by La Toya the body has several needle puncture marks. We all know that isn't Michael at all!
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by summer+sc3nt on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 pm

If there is a body at all! Laughing
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
Bidoska wrote:I don't know if I'm posting in the right place ( if not excuse me )

I read The People 02/08/09 it it says , and I quote:

" Sources close to the investigation revealed that the results of toxycology reports ordered by LA coroner Ed Winter did not match and were delaying the investigation"...
" LA coroner has been left puzzled by the mis-matched results"

Ok. My question is What doesn't match? perhaps the result of toxyclogy tests don't match with what ever they want. Maybe they came clean , if so how are they going to explain the drug abuse, and propofol and so on.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

It'll be great if you've posted it as a new topic for all to read coz this sounds rather like good news heehee.. OK my thoughts.. does they mean that the toxycology does not match because that body ISN'T Michael's! cheers The coroner may be puzzled by this whole thing but not me! bounce Maybe that body does belong to someone who died of a drug overdose.. As claimed by La Toya the body has several needle puncture marks. We all know that isn't Michael at all!
I agree, it would be great if it was posted as a fresh post/thread.
I wonder why the rest of the media hasn't picked up on this particular tidbit of news. It's quite juicy. Rofl, I wonder if TMZ will 'report' it in the coming week lol
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by summer+sc3nt on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
I agree, it would be great if it was posted as a fresh post/thread.
I wonder why the rest of the media hasn't picked up on this particular tidbit of news. It's quite juicy. Rofl, I wonder if TMZ will 'report' it in the coming week lol

Lol... if they don't then we'll know that they have been reading into our posts and what clowns they have been. Although I think they will coz they would do anything to boost their sales!
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The toxicology report is finished!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum