Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

911 call -Let's gethim on the floor

+7
WanaBstartnSthn
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
annieisnotokey
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
MJSmile4Us
dontmakeitfactual
11 posters

Go down

911 call -Let's gethim on the floor Empty 911 call -Let's gethim on the floor

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 am

Hi everyone.

As I was thinking about the weird 911 last night, a thought came to me. Maybe it's silly, sorry for wasting your time if that's the case!

I was sort of trying to imagine how one would feel/act when placing such a call, when one is in front of someone who is supposedly dead/dying.
Ok, so we all know that Dr. Murder reportedly was administering cpr on the bed; the operator says, 'ok, let's get him on the floor, let's get him on the floor'. So, the most logical thing, IMO, would be...to get him on the floor asap! You're trying to save this person's life, or bring him back -or else you wouldn't be doing the cpr- So the most logical course of action would have been for Alvarez to turn to the Doc and say, 'hey, let's get him on the floor!' But he just says, 'OK'??? I've read somewhere in the forum that the call was on hands free. Well, if that's the case -which i don't think so because the caller's voice is crystal clear and the background muffled- whoever was in the room would have heard that, and act accordingly. We would have heard some noise, something, some panicking, it's not that easy to move an unconscious body on the floor, you would have needed at least two people...But it seems as thought they were not interested on moving him onto the floor..

So, in short, what I'm trying to say is, there's no much of a sign from the call that they cared much for following the operator's instructions. Had I been the caller, I would have just screamed, 'on the floor, he needs to be on the floor!'. You would hold on to anything that would save him... But Dr Murder is already a suspicious figure, so it doesn't surprise me that he wouldn't bother...but Alvarez? So they were both in on it? So, on what? It doesn't seem like 'saving someone's life' was their top priority when making that call...

All this time so far, when I listened to the call, I was picturing the scene along with the words. Now I realise that I did imagine them getting him to the floor...just because that was mentioned. If they did do it, we would have heard something. When the operator asks if anyone witnessed what happened, Alverez turns to the Doc. and asks the question out. Almost like he's unsure what to answer and buys time by asking the doc. But when he is asked to get him on the floor...is just goes on talking like he never heard that...why?
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

911 call -Let's gethim on the floor Empty Re: 911 call -Let's gethim on the floor

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 am

I agree - if the call was on hands free what the doctor was saying to the bodyguard would have been audible. on this 911 call bodyguard told the operator that Doc was 'pumping' Michael and I think that it's strange that such a word was used - 'pumping' is more associated with stomach..am I thinking too much? scratch Very Happy And I also haven't heard any kind of noise either after the bodyguard and doc were told to move Michael onto the floor and the bodyguard did say that there are only 2 of them in the room. so as u pointed out, it would have needed 2 people at least to help move Michael but the bodyguard couldn't have as he was on the phone and so that leaves only Murray to do it.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

911 call -Let's gethim on the floor Empty Re: 911 call -Let's gethim on the floor

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:I agree - if the call was on hands free what the doctor was saying to the bodyguard would have been audible. on this 911 call bodyguard told the operator that Doc was 'pumping' Michael and I think that it's strange that such a word was used - 'pumping' is more associated with stomach..am I thinking too much? scratch Very Happy And I also haven't heard any kind of noise either after the bodyguard and doc were told to move Michael onto the floor and the bodyguard did say that there are only 2 of them in the room. so as u pointed out, it would have needed 2 people at least to help move Michael but the bodyguard couldn't have as he was on the phone and so that leaves only Murray to do it.

Yes, exactly. And Murray wouldn't have known what the operator said unless Alvarez had told him...and he didn't!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:08 am

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:I agree - if the call was on hands free what the doctor was saying to the bodyguard would have been audible. on this 911 call bodyguard told the operator that Doc was 'pumping' Michael and I think that it's strange that such a word was used - 'pumping' is more associated with stomach..am I thinking too much? scratch Very Happy And I also haven't heard any kind of noise either after the bodyguard and doc were told to move Michael onto the floor and the bodyguard did say that there are only 2 of them in the room. so as u pointed out, it would have needed 2 people at least to help move Michael but the bodyguard couldn't have as he was on the phone and so that leaves only Murray to do it.

Yes, exactly. And Murray wouldn't have known what the operator said unless Alvarez had told him...and he didn't!

Also when Alvarez told the doc 'ok?' after he was told to move Michael, he almost sounded like 'ok, doc? let's get this over and done with?'. Plus I am sure Michael would have had more than one bodyguard on June 25th. So the doc could surely have asked womeone in the house to assist him with moving Michael. plus Kai Chase (Michael's chef) was in the house at the time too. I think Murray had something to hide. otherwise, he would have called for assistance... scratch
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:17 am

Wait a Minute .. then who was the one yelling "less than a minute left" ... They may have been more people than Alvarez and Murray ... and Why did the 911 Call ended like a Normal Phone Call from a friend or relative? Aren't Operators supposed to stay on the phone until the ambulance arrives to destination?
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 am

I dont believe that Doc, did anything to Michael.. Again, its from the Media, people are judgeing him, without really knowing anything about this guy.

That 911 call couldent be more fake.

first of all. The dispatcher hangs up, the phone WTF, He is not allowed to do that under any circumstances, he has to stay on the phone, till the paramedics arravive at the scene.

Also in the middle of the 911 call. Right after the dispatcher tells the caller too put Michael on the floor, a voice is saying." Just a minute now" WTH, why would anyone say that? This is 2:53 in that call. LIke they hadent been waiting long enough already.

If you ask me, the caller is WAY to calm, for this call to be real. I would have been screaming, hysterical.

Disptacher: Is he breathing?
Caller: No, sir his not breathing
Disptacher: Is he consious?
Caller: No sir, he is not consious.
Disptacher: He is not breathing, and his not consious?

WTF!! What kinda stupid question is that?

Michael has always been sourrounded by Bodyguards, and security, Murray would not have had the chance to "kill" Michael, with noone beeing adviser. Other people should have known that something was wrong, when Michael didnt come downstairs, but they didnt.

One more thing. Michael has 3 beautiful children to raise, and he is affraid of needles, I dont think he would allow anyone to inject him with anything.

I dont believe in any of this. Thats just my opinion.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 am

MyBelovedMJ:

I don't think it was Michael either but a double. And it was so convenient for Kai Chase to say in one of herinterviews that no one was allowed in Michael's room except Murray and she just assumed that he was sleeping in late when the doc didn't come down to get Michael's breakfast. so wouldn't this mean and contradict with her other statement in which she said that Michael always sat down to have breakfast with his kids? (not in his bedroom.. scratch )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_sW6vuCtJA

At 0:25 sec on this 911 call, the doc (Ithink it was) shouts something but I can't make out what he said. do any of u guys know what? plus when the operator asks Alvarez for the phone number of the phone he was using to make the call he dodges that question (at 0:27 sec).
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 am

That was im saying. I dont believe it was Michael either.

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:57 am

Yeah, all this could be consistent with the terminally ill double theory. Why bother with someone who was expected to die anyway?

Re the 'just a minute now', this is only audible in one tv channel airing of the call, i thought it had been agreed that it was the news broadcaster's voice, not part of the 911 call? I believe so anyway.
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 am

Another weird thing :

When the operator asked the adress, Alvarez replied "Los Angeles, California" hmmm....
It's like I call an ambulance and I said (example here)"Memphis, Tennessee" and after...the adress ... Rolling Eyes
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
At 0:25 sec on this 911 call, the doc (Ithink it was) shouts something but I can't make out what he said. do any of u guys know what? plus when the operator asks Alvarez for the phone number of the phone he was using to make the call he dodges that question (at 0:27 sec).

I only hear "YESSSS!!!" and "*inaudible* bed" or something like that...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Human_nature wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

thank you Very Happy honestly, the doc and Alvarez both sounded suspicious to me on the 911 call.. Suspect
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:21 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Yeah, all this could be consistent with the terminally ill double theory. Why bother with someone who was expected to die anyway?

I'm inclined to believe this is the case.
And probably, the guy was already gone (like the latest reports say). That's why nobody's panicking that much.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 pm

It sounds to me like the Dr. Murray says, "Yes, I did, but they have to come."

Human_nature wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 pm

"MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs"

thank you so much, you r a star! Very Happy I listened again and again but it was so hard to make out what he was saying.

Ugh I can't believe what I saw and heard 2day where Murray spoke 4 the first time - he said 'truth will prevail' - that's what Micahel used to say?! Yes Murray, truth will prevail and u will be sent straight to prison! Cool
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 pm

MJSmile4Us wrote:
"MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs"

thank you so much, you r a star! Very Happy I listened again and again but it was so hard to make out what he was saying.

Ugh I can't believe what I saw and heard 2day where Murray spoke 4 the first time - he said 'truth will prevail' - that's what Micahel used to say?! Yes Murray, truth will prevail and u will be sent straight to prison! Cool

NO he wont. I dont believe he did anything to Michael. I never belived that

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm

MyBelovedMJ:

What I believe is and as some members suggested at MJHD, Michael would have hoaxed his death to not only protect himself and his children, but also bring down those shady doctors including Murray who are involved in such a crime as overprescribing of medications, u know?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Even my cousin who doesn't believe in the hoax, listened to the 911 call and she said it was full of crap!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Human_nature wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:

He did not dodge the question. The phone number was edited out of the tape. Alvarez did tell Murray that he needs to get him on the floor. There are obviously more than one edited tape floating around in cyper space.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:51 pm

The whole 911 call didn't sound right, apart from all of the above you all have noted I thought the 911 operator sounded kind of bored, he was just going through the motions in my opinion. I know he'd need to be calm but he just sounded too calm and uninterested.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:58 pm

mjssoulmate wrote: Alvarez did tell Murray that he needs to get him on the floor. [/b]

Sorry, but I didn't hear that? scratch
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:29 pm

You didn't hear that because this is an edited tape. He clearly said it in the original that aired.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:09 pm

IMHO the 911 tape was just for protocol. The victim in that room was already dead and had been since 9 am or so that morning before the call was made. The caller didn't sound anxious, nor the 911 operator, nor Dr. Murray. The was never any sense of urgency to get the victim to the hospital. The ambulance got to the hospital in less than 5 mins. It wasn't MJ but someone else. I feel so badly for that poor soul. Hopefully, he was buried long before Sept 3rd. Anyway! all I know is MJ didn't die on June 25th. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Sweet1 wrote:IMHO the 911 tape was just for protocol. The victim in that room was already dead and had been since 9 am or so that morning before the call was made. The caller didn't sound anxious, nor the 911 operator, nor Dr. Murray. The was never any sense of urgency to get the victim to the hospital.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this. I think Dr Murray did sound VERY anxious in the background, as it was pointed out in a YouTube video, you could kinda hear Murray saying "Just tell them to come!", when Alvarez was told to ask if Dr Murray knew what happened to MJ. Alvarez I also think sounded a bit nervous/scared as well mainly in the beginning in the tape, he was talking quickly and almost tripping over his words and it sounded like he was trying not to say something. He kept saying "We're pumping him and he's not responding to the CPR, he's not responding to-he's not responding to anything", as if he wanted to say something else but didnt want it on the tape. Idk....
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:30 pm

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here's transcript of the 911 call:

Operator: What is the nature of your emergency?

Caller: Yes sir, I need an ambulance as soon as possible, sir.

Operator: OK sir, what's your address?

Caller: Los Angeles, California 90077

Operator: Is it Carolwood?

Caller: Carolwood Drive, yes.

Operator: OK sir, what's the phone number you're calling from?

Caller: Sir, we have a gentleman here that needs help and he's not breathing. He's
not breathing and we're trying to pump him, but he's not ...

Operator: OK, OK. How old is he?

Caller: He's 50 years old, sir.

Operator: 50? Ok. He's unconscious? He's not breathing?

Caller: Yes he's not breathing sir.

Operator: Ok and he's not conscious either.

Caller: No, he's not conscious sir.

Operator: Alright, is he on the floor, where's he at right now?

Caller: He's on the bed, sir, he's on the bed.

Operator: OK let's get him on the floor.

Caller: OK.

Operator: OK let's get him down to the floor. I'm going to help you with CPR right
now. We're on our way there, we're on our way but I'm going to do as much as I
can to help you over the phone. We're already on our way. Did anybody see him?

Caller: Yes we have a personal doctor here with him sir.

Operator: Oh you have a doctor there?

Caller: Yes but he's not responding to anything. He's not responding to CPR or
anything.

Operator: Ok, well we're on our way there. If your guy's doing CPR as instructed
by a doctor, he has a higher authority than me. Did anybody witness what
happened?

Caller: No, just the doctor, sir, the doctor's been the only one here.

Operator: OK so the doctor's seen what happened?

Caller: (aside) Doctor, did you see what happened, sir? (To operator) If you can
please ...

Operator: We're on our way, I've dispatched these questions on to our paramedics
and they're on their way there sir.

Caller: Thank you sir. He's pumping his chest but he's not responding to anything
sir, please.

Operator: Ok, we're on our way, we're less than a mile away. We'll be there shortly.

Caller: Thank you sir, thank you.

Operator: Ok sir, call us back if you need any help.

Caller: Yes sir.

......wow
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:52 pm

WAIT just a &%$#! MINUTE. 911 call -Let's gethim on the floor Fresse

I'm going to have to listen to that call again.

My question is,

HOW would the operator know its Carolwood if the caller was calling from a cell phone?

I know they have GPS type tracking
but does it work that fast?

Caller: Carolwood Drive, yes. 911 call -Let's gethim on the floor Fresse
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Red Velvet wrote:WAIT just a &%$#! MINUTE. 911 call -Let's gethim on the floor Fresse

I'm going to have to listen to that call again.

My question is,

HOW would the operator know its Carolwood if the caller was calling from a cell phone?

I know they have GPS type tracking
but does it work that fast?

Caller: Carolwood Drive, yes. 911 call -Let's gethim on the floor Fresse

If you ever got to hear the ACTUAL call before all these media outlets got a hold of it and edited the crap out of it, you could hear Alberto Alvarez telling the 911 dispatcher what the address is. For some reason they edit out the part where he say the whole address, just like they edit out the phone number when the dispatcher asks Alvarez for the number. But I confused by that myself the first time I heard the edited call!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:22 pm

What I paied most attention to is the in the middle of that call someone is saying: "Just a minute now" ehh what the hell?? Why would anyone say that, and so calm.. One more thing, accordint to the law the operater is NOT allowed to hang up the phone, before the paramedics is at the scene.. This is disgusting

I would have been screeming like crazy the entire time..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum