Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

+12
neverlandsfairy
michellemissesmjj
Ena
eva05
SmoothCriminal
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
Sweet1
Silence
EarthAngel90
Rach
Human_nature
16 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Rach Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Ok Spike's behaviour is completley normal. I mean it's a birthday for FFS, people should celebrate. If they do go ahead with this "burial" I honestly don't know what I will do. If it's true how could Katherine do that to her baby? It's the crulest thing I have ever heard.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:09 pm

They want the funual to be held in private?? Well now thats shot to hell. There is NOWAY it can be in private, when its all over the god damn news.

I dont believe this.

No, mother would put her baby in the ground the same day, as she gave birth to him. Thats just SICK if you ask me. It has got to be the most horrible thing ive ever heard

Would Kathrine really do that to her Beautiful baby Angel?

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Well , that is Spike Lee (Movie Director) - that's his complete style of doing something in honor of someone ... and I don't think Michael is gone , someone must be in his place .... I don't think Katherine would bury her child on the day he was born ... that sounds Horrible & Heart Wenching.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:39 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:someone must be in his place ....

and why should the Jacksons bury a human being they have got nothing to do with ? Wouldn't that be even worse ? Michael is / was not more special than any other human being.
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Silence wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:someone must be in his place ....

and why should the Jacksons bury a human being they have got nothing to do with ? Wouldn't that be even worse ? Michael is / was not more special than any other human being.

I am not saying Michael isn't a Normal Human Being ... As far as we know.. he is alive .. That's what I meant .... Don't Get Anything Twisted from my words.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 pm

What the Jackson Family is doing is so morbid! It's beyond words! How can MJ fans be mourning his burial worldwide and the MJ Fans in NY and thereabout will be celebrating his birthday. I am sorry but I have mad respect for Spike Lee. He videoed MJ They Don't Care About Us video. He genuinely cared about MJ. I can't believe his mother would allow this to happen. Wouldn't burying her baby the day he was born make her more distraught? I am convinced the coffin is empty. No one will see inside and be non the wiser. It will be closed headed to burial site. MJ's coffin is being buried on his birthday. That is the only way I can make sense out of this. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Its sickening burying someone on their birthday, it's just twisted beyond belief.
However, they reported yesterday (and I think the link is on the site somewhere - the TMZ link) that they will be burying the body in a specific private crypt which can only be accessed by family and very close friends so I have no idea how they plan on having an area for the media to sit in and watch.

If this isn't a hoax and Michael really is dead then this is the biggest FU to both Michael and his fans. Why would the family do something like that knowing that it is the fans who have been paying for their sorry @sses for the past 45-odd years (excepting Janet)?

I think it is BS, how could anyone with a heart even contemplate doing something like that - who in their right mind sat there and thought 'Yes, we'll bury someone on their birthday, that sounds right'. You have to be really f'ed up in the head to think up something like that.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Could we all just wait and see? Who knows what will happen before August 29th!

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 am

I THINKY BURYING SOMEBODY ON THEIR BIRTHDAY IS SO DISRESPECTFUL...ESPECIALLY IS THAT PERSON DREAMED OF LIVING FOREVER...
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 am

missdahmer wrote:Could we all just wait and see? Who knows what will happen before August 29th!

Ditto we just gotta wait and see what happens
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 am

It's just one of those days i guess, this news really got me down Crying or Very sad
Nothing will happen before or on Aug 29... just funeral.
Why did they choose that date of all dates is beyond me. Why don't they just bury him tomorrow?! So we can move on and celebrate his BDay properly
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 am

I would never ever bury any of my loved ones on their birthday. That is even more heartbreaking.
But let's wait and see what will happen. Things are getting more and more bizarre as time goes by.
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 am

maybe the mummy is looking at it like he came in on that day so lets send him home on that day. i don't know but but when i was thinking about it he was way way to young to die. 50 years old. my heart is broke over this and dont want to believe he's dead at all so lets once again hope that it is BS.
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 am

The Jacksons are sick, at least Spike Lee is doing something nice.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 am

I like the thought of the celebration of Michael's life.
But to bury him on his birthday.
Ugh, not good at all
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:57 am

i dont get the jackson family... Rolling Eyes
june 25th, Jermaine pleaded with the media to "please respect our privacy in this difficult time" - and what did the Jackson family do right after that announcement? They started running around like headless chickens, talking to everybody and their momma about this "devastating loss"......

Since then, MJ has been buried/cremated/frozen several times (all of course confirmed by a family source..... ). Then we started hearing that the reason he's not yet buried is because Katherine is terrified someone's gonna steal his death body.... Ok. Then yesterday the Jackson family announces to the world when and where he'll be buried, but at the same time tells us that it'll be a private matter. Uhm... why tell us, then? Why not bury him in private and then tell the world that he's been buried? Why tell us, when you're affraid he'll get dug up and stolen? (eww, btw). Why tell us, when you so desperately want your privacy? I may be pissimistic, but wouldnt an announcement like this be = hundreds of paparazzis and fans/people present?

Uhm, and someone please explain me how the supposed burial and spike less' party is linked?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Its sickening burying someone on their birthday, it's just twisted beyond belief.
However, they reported yesterday (and I think the link is on the site somewhere - the TMZ link) that they will be burying the body in a specific private crypt which can only be accessed by family and very close friends so I have no idea how they plan on having an area for the media to sit in and watch.

If this isn't a hoax and Michael really is dead then this is the biggest FU to both Michael and his fans. Why would the family do something like that knowing that it is the fans who have been paying for their sorry @sses for the past 45-odd years (excepting Janet)?

I think it is BS, how could anyone with a heart even contemplate doing something like that - who in their right mind sat there and thought 'Yes, we'll bury someone on their birthday, that sounds right'. You have to be really f'ed up in the head to think up something like that.

***high fives APOM***

I couldnt agree more. WTF are they thinking? They are afraid that someone will steal his body if its buried in a place where people can get. Thats just ludicrous. Who would do that to MJ? I know there a psycho's out there but I really dont think anyone would do anything to him..

Oh yea. I almost forgot...HE"S NOT DEAD!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 am

ballongiraf wrote:i dont get the jackson family... Rolling Eyes
june 25th, Jermaine pleaded with the media to "please respect our privacy in this difficult time" - and what did the Jackson family do right after that announcement? They started running around like headless chickens, talking to everybody and their momma about this "devastating loss"......

Since then, MJ has been buried/cremated/frozen several times (all of course confirmed by a family source..... ). Then we started hearing that the reason he's not yet buried is because Katherine is terrified someone's gonna steal his death body.... Ok. Then yesterday the Jackson family announces to the world when and where he'll be buried, but at the same time tells us that it'll be a private matter. Uhm... why tell us, then? Why not bury him in private and then tell the world that he's been buried? Why tell us, when you're affraid he'll get dug up and stolen? (eww, btw). Why tell us, when you so desperately want your privacy? I may be pissimistic, but wouldnt an announcement like this be = hundreds of paparazzis and fans/people present?

Uhm, and someone please explain me how the supposed burial and spike less' party is linked?

Great post i agree 100% with what u said the whole thing is fcked up they asked to be left alone yet they cant seem to keep there mouths shut since, at least janet has kept quiet
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 am

I'm so conflicted at the moment. If they are truly ready to bury MJ, then why wait until his birthday? Why not bury him now and get on with it? I just think this is so disrespectful and inappropriate. On Monday, Joe Jackson came out and said they were burying Michael on August 29th; promptly thereafter he was shot down w/ a family "source" saying essentially that Joe Jackson is out of the loop w/ the family and doesn't know what he's talking about (paraphrasing). Then, the very NEXT day they are confirming that MJ will be buried on August 29th. WTF?! What happened between Monday afternoon and Tuesday?
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 am

Would kathrine really allow too burry her beautiful baby angel, the same day as she gave birth to him?? Sad

THATS SICK, If you ask me. It breaks my heart. Sad

Haveing a baby is a celebration, not something bad. What kinda mother would put her baby in the ground, the same day as she gave birth to him?? Sad

I hope it isent true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm

[quote="THE JACKSONOLOGIST"]
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Its sickening burying someone on their birthday, it's just twisted beyond belief.

***high fives APOM***

I couldnt agree more. WTF are they thinking? They are afraid that someone will steal his body if its buried in a place where people can get. Thats just ludicrous. Who would do that to MJ? I know there a psycho's out there but I really dont think anyone would do anything to him..

Oh yea. I almost forgot...HE"S NOT DEAD!!![/quote]
***high fives THE JACKSONOLOGIST***
Right back at ya girly Very Happy The Jacksons are ridiculous, or whoever is releaing all this BS. Ludicrous is the right word.

Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down