I'm home, and I missed you guys SOOOOO much!!!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm home, and I missed you guys SOOOOO much!!!! :)

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 am

Hi friends!!! Well, I'm home from our 2 day vacation (taking our kids to Cedar Point...an amusement park). jocolor What a looooong two days ~ haha. It was a great time, but I just wanted to share my experience with having to leave this website (my 2nd home) for 2 days. Laughing Well, when we first checked in to the hotel, we had to walk through this room with tables and chairs for people to sit and use their laptops. Well, my husband already said that I had to leave my laptop home, and I don't have internet on my cell phone. Crying or Very sad When I walked through the room, my mind was already wandering...hmmm...I bet I could slip $10.00 to someone for 10 minutes use of their laptop. heehee Twisted Evil

Well, on to the amusement park we went. I would NEVER admit this to my friends and family, but I was secretly scoping people out wandering if certain persons could be MJ in disguise. geek It was soooo hot I thought I was going to boil!!! I don't ride roller coasters, but I did ride one for my kids. It was called the Wicked Twister. affraid OMG!!! I thought I was going to die. I said every bad word in the book and then some. My husband didn't think I would go through with it and thought I would back out at the last minute. Well, I had to prove him wrong...lol. I even sreamed "I want my mommy!" queen

When we got back to the hotel after a long, hot day, I was so tired...I went to sleep dreaming about MJ. Sleep I woke up in the morning almost in a panic because I realized that I didn't have my laptop!!! Oh, I missed you guys so much already! Razz My husband and kids kept teasing me because they knew how hard it was for me. They are very supportive of my theories and also believe, so I did kept my word and dedicated all 2 days to them. It's a very small gesture...because in reality, how many husbands would be ok with you being on the computer and talking about MJ from the time he comes home from work until he goes to bed at night??? It's funny...when he comes home now, instead of asking "honey, how was your day?"....it's..."honey, what did you guys find out today?"...lol. Laughing

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I missed you and am sooo glad to be home and back online. Boy, you guys sure left me alot to read and get caught up on!!! I love you I have to go get some last minute school supplies today, and my kids go back to school tomorrow! So I already have it figured out. I will get up at 5:00 in the morning...take my shower...clean the house real quick...get my kids up, fed, and off to school. So I have from 8:00 - 3:00 that I don't even have to move from the computer (except to go to the bathroom, get a quick snack, or let the dogs out). Basketball Oh, I do have to share something else with you guys. My oldest daughter (who is 21) bought me the neatest Michael Jackson "King Of Pop" black t-shirt for me while I was gone. It's a really cool picture of him, and at the bottom, it said 1958-2009. Guess what my sweet daughter did? She took a black sharpie marker and blacked out 2009. lol! Is that the most sweetest gift you could ever imagine? I slept in it last night. lol I love my husband...I love my 5 children...I love my grandson...and I love you guys!!! I'm glad to be home...right here! cheers

I love you guys more!!! tongue
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm home, and I missed you guys SOOOOO much!!!! :)

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 am

That was so cute Savannah! I would have been freaking out as well! Hell, if I go out for a few hours I can't wait to rush back home and log on. I think we may have a problem!!!!

Your husband is so supportive of you. I'm not in a relationship at the moment but if I was I can't say too many men would be happy at the thought of me devoting all my time to another man! Anyway if they don't like it, screw them!!!!

I'm glad you're back Hon! I missed reading your posts and you make me laugh so much Smile

Lots of love xxxx
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 am

WELCOME BACK SAVANNAH!!!!!!
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 am

Welcome back,love you I love you
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 am

Aww how sweet of her to get u a t-shirt of mj I would have blacked 2009 out too Very Happy Lol same with me i cant stay away from this site its like an addiction. welcome back we missed you and we love you too Smile
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 am

Yikes! The Wicked Twister! Smile...I am laughing at the part where you say your husband asks you "what have you guys find out'?...lol my husband does the same thing. I'm glad he supports you. welcome back Smile
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 am

You guys are soooo sweet, and I'm lucky to have you as friends...I mean as family!!! Razz
(((hugs)))
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 am

Welcome back Savannah, your family sound lovely! Glad you took time to have some 'family' time but great to have you back. x I do sometimes think I'm neglecting my hubby but, like yours, he also asks about this site as soon as he walks in the door Smile
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 am

PinkLizard wrote:Welcome back Savannah, your family sound lovely! Glad you took time to have some 'family' time but great to have you back. x I do sometimes think I'm neglecting my hubby but, like yours, he also asks about this site as soon as he walks in the door Smile

Wow, you guys sure have supportive hubbies! Mine thinks I'm a freak and gets pissy anytime I bring the laptop out. He thinks I'm too obsessed w/ Michael and he doesn't even know that I think he's alive. silent

I am SO addicted to this site. At work, I literally have to pull myself away to get anything done. I hate be off of it for any length of time.

Welcome back, Savannah!
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top