Karen Faye's facebook comment

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 am

Hey guys,

you probably know that Karen Faye (Michael's personal make-up artist) has a facebook account.
Today, she commented on the burial date (29th of August) with this:


"I approve of the date, because it wasn't really planned. I think Michael had a
hand in it.
The family had to wait until the toxicology report was completed,
they had to come to agreement to the location, Forest Lawn had to prepare for
him, and have an available time and date for the event. It all came together on
the 29th. It was approved by the JW. I think it is very appropriate that we
celebrate the day he came into the world, and the day he was finally allowed to
be at peace..."


I found this highlighted sentence weird.

Later, she wrote this in response to someone who asked what she meant by "Michael had a hand in it":

"I think everything happens for a reason...and I would like to think that because
it IS such a coincidence that it all came together on the day he was born
...maybe, just maybe, he had a hand in it."


What do you think?
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 am

I'm not sure if I believe this is Karen's Facbook if it is form the same page that has been dicussed previously.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:21 am

What page?
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 am

The comments were posted as we speak.
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am

What a shame - no one is even interested on sharing their thoughts.

Well, I think the facebook account is not a fake.


But no one cares anyway...
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am

You have to be kidding me?

How the hell can she approve of that date? (Karen I mean)

What mother would burry her beautiful baby angel, the same day, as she gave birth to him? THATS SICK!!! Sad

How can anyone approve of that??
OH MY GOD.

I cant believe this is happening. I wonder if its gonna be on televesion?

I hope I can control my body that day then, cause even though It gonna hurt like hell, I have to see it. Sad Sad

This has to bee some kinda SICK JOKE!


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

Maybe the wheel has come full circle....
birthday = burial...

It really would be a coincidence if MJ had died on Aug. 22th...so to bury him
one week later wouldn`t be unusal...
but he "died" in June...they had such an amount of time for burying him...

I don`t know what to think of this person Karen Faye....
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by yaya on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 am

is there a way of knowing if her facebook page is authentic?
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:36 am

Be pateint Parakeet. Not everyone sees the topics as soon as they are posted!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am

Dont forget you guys...the Jacksons are Jehovah's witnesses. I dont know a thing about that religion but maybe they have a thing where you bury the dead on their birthday...I dont know..just thinking.

(But then, what if someone was born in January and they die in February? I dont know..)
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

Cans omeone post the link to her page? I dont have facebok
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

@Rachel

No, I meant Karen Faye's comments are posted right now as we speak. I am her facebook friends and she seems pretty authentic. I have the feeling that this is not a fake account.
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:44 am

Oh ok, my bad! Sorry for the mix up Embarassed
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:45 am

could u post a link please
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Dont forget you guys...the Jacksons are Jehovah's witnesses. I dont know a thing about that religion but maybe they have a thing where you bury the dead on their birthday...I dont know..just thinking.

(But then, what if someone was born in January and they die in February? I dont know..)


I never heard of that before with Jehovas Witness, or anyone else.

It dosent really matter to me what religion you belong too, but for someone to burry their baby the day of his birth. THATS SICK AND HORRIBLE!!!

If they do that, they seriously need some help

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 am

@ Jacksonologist

You have to become her friend in order to see her page, it is set to private. She commented on the Sun article where a quote from her facebook page was used to prove something. She commented saying:

"The Sun did reach out for a statement,they all do. I do not talk to tabloid trash.
FB is the only way they can see what's on my mind. I can not worry about them.
They will print trash no matter what you or I do. They only care about
sensationalism and selling their rag. Integrity is not in their
vocabulary. Michael said to me when I first started working for him "DO NOT
ACKNOWLEDGE IGNORANCE". He taught me well."
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

I dont get her. Why is she just accepting ANYONE on her facebook page??
I dont believe that she did that before he "died". It seems to me, like people really love their "15 minutes of fame" now. JEEEZZZ

I dont find that to be loyal to Michael any longer. Im sure she is getting alot of questions regarding Michael.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 am

@MyBelovedMJ

And she is willing to answer any question and she did. I think some people were asking whether he is still alive, but that was before I became her FB friend and virtually every second there is another post and she is commenting. I guess she wants to bridge the fans and Michael.
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by SmoothCriminal on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 am

I liked her comment about not talking to tabloid trash sounds like a smart woman to me Very Happy
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 am

parakeet wrote:@MyBelovedMJ

And she is willing to answer any question and she did. I think some people were asking whether he is still alive, but that was before I became her FB friend and virtually every second there is another post and she is commenting. I guess she wants to bridge the fans and Michael.


I still find it weird. Even though i alwas liked her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am

parakeet wrote:@ Jacksonologist

You have to become her friend in order to see her page, it is set to private. She commented on the Sun article where a quote from her facebook page was used to prove something. She commented saying:

"The Sun did reach out for a statement,they all do. I do not talk to tabloid trash.
FB is the only way they can see what's on my mind. I can not worry about them.
They will print trash no matter what you or I do. They only care about
sensationalism and selling their rag. Integrity is not in their
vocabulary. Michael said to me when I first started working for him "DO NOT
ACKNOWLEDGE IGNORANCE". He taught me well."

Well in that case, I will join FB just to read her stuff!!!

Do you have a link?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 am

@MyBelovedMJ

Well, not all question that would not be possible.
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
parakeet wrote:@MyBelovedMJ

And she is willing to answer any question and she did. I think some people were asking whether he is still alive, but that was before I became her FB friend and virtually every second there is another post and she is commenting. I guess she wants to bridge the fans and Michael.


I still find it weird. Even though i alwas liked her.

She's just trying to reach out to fans. Nothing wrong with that at all. and Im sure she will only answer questions that she feels appropriate. I dont think she is trying get her 15 mins....I dont get that vibe from her. Michael was her friend as well as her employer and Im sure its comforting to her to be able to talk to his fans and this is the only way she feels she can do that without going thru the media and her comments arent changed around to form a lie. I commend her to be honest.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by yaya on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:I liked her comment about not talking to tabloid trash sounds like a smart woman to me Very Happy

if that's what she really said, then that totally crosses out the crap about her telling some magazine that michael had to be spoon fed.
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by parakeet on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:08 am

@Jacksonologist

Sure, but it is a pain in the butt scrolling to find her comments, cause she is commenting on other peoples' post on her wall and commenting on comments on her status update (are you still with me? cyclops ).

Here you go: http://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Faye-Kissinger/1464473223

Let me know, if you find out more.
avatar
parakeet
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by MJFOREVER on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 am

as i gave my awnser on the other topic on the burial date uhm an uncle of my mother is also buried at the same day he was born and the say it was like uhm

he loved his family he was a family guy and he would be happy things happend this way his whole family together, for the family its not a happy day but the think he would be happy (i dont know the exact words to discribe this im coming back on this one later:P)but i hope you all understand it a little bit.
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by mir26 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 am

I found this on MJHD too also from karen


Meme Ray: Karen, did Michael ever check his fan sites? Someone from the Michael Jackson Fan Club site claims that he was aware of that particular site.

Karen Faye Kissinger: Michael wasn't very internet/computer savvy. He probably visited when his friends and cousins would sign on and they would show him when they were together. He was barely able to put a movie in his computer and watch it by himself. Trust me, I brought in several computer geeks to teach him. He never really got it.




no dident i remember correctly that MJ was addicted to shopping on ebay,and checked his email every night,I think its a fake jmo
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by yaya on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

mir26 wrote:I found this on MJHD too also from karen


Meme Ray: Karen, did Michael ever check his fan sites? Someone from the Michael Jackson Fan Club site claims that he was aware of that particular site.

Karen Faye Kissinger: Michael wasn't very internet/computer savvy. He probably visited when his friends and cousins would sign on and they would show him when they were together. He was barely able to put a movie in his computer and watch it by himself. Trust me, I brought in several computer geeks to teach him. He never really got it.




no dident i remember correctly that MJ was addicted to shopping on ebay,and checked his email every night,I think its a fake jmo

that's strange, cuz i thought that michael WAS computer savvy...
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

parakeet wrote:@Jacksonologist

Sure, but it is a pain in the butt scrolling to find her comments, cause she is commenting on other peoples' post on her wall and commenting on comments on her status update (are you still with me? cyclops ).

Here you go: http://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Faye-Kissinger/1464473223

Let me know, if you find out more.

Yep, Im with ya....FB is a pain when you follow someone...did you ask her anything?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:38 am

yaya wrote:
mir26 wrote:I found this on MJHD too also from karen


Meme Ray: Karen, did Michael ever check his fan sites? Someone from the Michael Jackson Fan Club site claims that he was aware of that particular site.

Karen Faye Kissinger: Michael wasn't very internet/computer savvy. He probably visited when his friends and cousins would sign on and they would show him when they were together. He was barely able to put a movie in his computer and watch it by himself. Trust me, I brought in several computer geeks to teach him. He never really got it.




no dident i remember correctly that MJ was addicted to shopping on ebay,and checked his email every night,I think its a fake jmo

that's strange, cuz i thought that michael WAS computer savvy...

there a vid of him on youtube using a computer...I think she just means he wasnt all high tech-y. Im sure he could turn it on at least!!! Who knows though...
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am

So basically what we are expected to believe is that this was a man who could get behind a camera and direct his own short films but yet he could not work a computer...please...I am not believing that at all.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

there a vid of him on youtube using a computer...I think she just means he wasnt all high tech-y. Im sure he could turn it on at least!!! Who knows though...[/quote]


you meant this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDMAl98Uuc

avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by mir26 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:So basically what we are expected to believe is that this was a man who could get behind a camera and direct his own short films but yet he could not work a computer...please...I am not believing that at all.



acoording to karen he couldent even put a dvd in a computer,yeah right are we still talking about Michael Jackson the genius Question
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:50 am

mir26 wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:So basically what we are expected to believe is that this was a man who could get behind a camera and direct his own short films but yet he could not work a computer...please...I am not believing that at all.



acoording to karen he couldent even put a dvd in a computer,yeah right are we still talking about Michael Jackson the genius Question

It accords to the statement that MJ was spoon fed at the end lol!
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by mir26 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 am

ilprincipe wrote:
mir26 wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:So basically what we are expected to believe is that this was a man who could get behind a camera and direct his own short films but yet he could not work a computer...please...I am not believing that at all.



acoording to karen he couldent even put a dvd in a computer,yeah right are we still talking about Michael Jackson the genius Question

It accords to the statement that MJ was spoon fed at the end lol!





oh yeah I forgot about that one LMAO
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 pm

ilprincipe wrote:there a vid of him on youtube using a computer...I think she just means he wasnt all high tech-y. Im sure he could turn it on at least!!! Who knows though...


you meant this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDMAl98Uuc

[/quote]

Yea thats the one, he's not really using it except for a littl ein the beginning...but still
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:26 pm

makes me laugh......
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Michael could on here right now , seriously - I think he knows how to handle a computer .. He is a Genius ... Hello - we wouldn't be talking about him if he wasn't the Genius that he is.....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by pumpkin on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Ok it seems like a genuine account but how do we know it is her and not someone playing the game? w it seems odd that for 20 years she never hardly spoke out now she wants to share with everyone, so where was she to help Michaelhen he needed it (apparently), it's ok having all the feelings of 'not wanting to let go yet' as she put it, but maybe there is a lot of guilt there (if it's real).......
avatar
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by pumpkin on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:18 pm

More than 1 person has said that Michael was a techno fobe could hardly turn his 'phone on, doesn't mean he wasn't bright just that wasn't into computers and mobile phones etc, nothing wrong with that.
avatar
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 pm

pumpkin wrote:Ok it seems like a genuine account but how do we know it is her and not someone playing the game? w it seems odd that for 20 years she never hardly spoke out now she wants to share with everyone, so where was she to help Michaelhen he needed it (apparently), it's ok having all the feelings of 'not wanting to let go yet' as she put it, but maybe there is a lot of guilt there (if it's real).......


You are right. Karen never really spoke about Her working for Michael or her firiendship with him before. And now she is more than happy to share..

hmmm..

I have to wonder.

Michael knows how to work a computer, I find it hard to believe that he didnt know.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Micheal had a major interest in technology, look to his videos and you see he has been to much into it.Remember that latoya got his hard drives with songs, so if he was not able to use computers, how come he did kept them there?"Shamone" he might be not any pirate, tough a normal user, for sure he is!And if he is alive, he is following us!Maybe he is not a cyber master mind, a hacker, but I highly doubt he had been unable to use internet.There was rumours of him being a compulsive buyer from Ebay, havin (this i dunno) his own profile on a network website.I frankly can see him, during the night, with a funny glance going into chats "using maybe even his own name" , just to hear people saying:Ok If you are Michael Jackson Im the queen of England. cheers
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by pumpkin on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 pm

This seems to have gotten off the point of the thread, no-one said Michael wasn't intelligent or into computers or anything else for a fact, everyone is just stating what they have read and as there are so many different stories around everyone has to believe what they want.

The thread is about Karen Faye and what she has said about Michael after a numbing silence of almost 20 years, (also now Murray is out doing his video clip), like all these people suddenly come out of the woodwork. If all these people are for real, then all I can think is poor Michael, he was truly surrounded by a bunch of people who loved him for his money and status and not what he was as a person.

If they had loved him as an individual he may not have gone down this road (if he has gone down this road incidentally - theoretically speaking) I am not sure about Karen Faye's facebook at all, maybe tomorrow we will have Katherine Jackson's facebook...
avatar
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 pm

I found this on MJHD too also from karen


Meme Ray: Karen, did Michael ever check his fan sites? Someone from the Michael Jackson Fan Club site claims that he was aware of that particular site.

Karen Faye Kissinger: Michael wasn't very internet/computer savvy. He probably visited when his friends and cousins would sign on and they would show him when they were together. He was barely able to put a movie in his computer and watch it by himself. Trust me, I brought in several computer geeks to teach him. He never really got it.

first off, let me say that is a bunch of lies. we all know he was addicted to Ebay. AND, that nurse 'Lee' or whatever, while I don't believe her story about the drugs and what not is true, she did say she would be in the room with him at night to monitor him sleeping and he'd fall asleep while watching DONALD DUCK on his LAPTOP. so.. to my understanding, yes he did know how to watch films on a computer. sorry..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by See on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:03 am

Is anybody else a freind of Karen on facebook????
Cuz I don't think is a real one.... to crappy made and to unprofessional...
The pics are old, some scaned and most of them send in my her FB freinds...
What do you think, who is this Karen on FB... and why is the real one not doing anything.... orrrr Karen Faye, is a very wierd person!!!
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by spider monkey on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 am

http://thelowlynewshound.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-01-05T00%3A01%3A00Z&max-results=19

Further evidence that Jackson's latest motto is 'out with the new, in
with the old' comes in the shape of his former make-up artist Karen
Faye. Faye was unceremoniously ditched after Jackson's 2005 trial when
he jetted off to the Middle East.

However, some insiders say
Jackson was better off rid of her. Using the nickname 'Turkle', Faye
had a tendency to visit fansites, whilst still under Jackson's employ,
and post messages about the size of her boss's crotch.
avatar
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by SeldaKurt on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 am

Hi All,

I am not new, but was reading a lot instead of posting...

But when I saw this post with the youtube video - Michael and fan-chat 1995. I noticed something. Between 0:10 and 0:20 HE IS TOUCH TYPING. Pay attention how he puts his hands on the keyboard, just how it's supposed to be when you are very very much familiar.

MJ's ability is observe anything repeat it, but do the best, so nobody can BEAT IT.....


Prejudice is ignorance....
avatar
SeldaKurt
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Thetruth on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:04 am

Michael is actually very interested in high tech. Everything from cameras to different movie equipments, I am sure he knew how to turn a frikking cell phone on. Idk why Karen makes such wrong accusation.
avatar
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by See on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:04 am

spider monkey wrote:http://thelowlynewshound.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-01-05T00%3A01%3A00Z&max-results=19

Further evidence that Jackson's latest motto is 'out with the new, in
with the old' comes in the shape of his former make-up artist Karen
Faye. Faye was unceremoniously ditched after Jackson's 2005 trial when
he jetted off to the Middle East.

However, some insiders say
Jackson was better off rid of her. Using the nickname 'Turkle', Faye
had a tendency to visit fansites, whilst still under Jackson's employ,
and post messages about the size of her boss's crotch.

So she IS just wierd, she can´t help it...
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Human_nature on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 am

I don't know..but it's very hard for me to believe all this stuff about Karen. As long as I can remember, I always saw her as a true friend for Michael, and at some point, maybe more than that. So, I don't know if this FB account is real, and all the other gossips about her....but my feelings tell me she's not bad, never was.

maybe I'm wrong... but it's only how I feel.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen Faye's facebook comment

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum