Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allstate Insurance Ad/I'll Be There

+3
Rach
yaya
GirlSaturday
7 posters

Go down

Allstate Insurance Ad/I'll Be There Empty Allstate Insurance Ad/I'll Be There

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Has anyone noticed how that ad is in HEAVY rotation on (American) television? Prior to 6/25, I simply thought "oh... how sweet", there is an ad using an old J5 song. Now... it is hard to hear without feeling sad. I've noticed how is aired several times per hour. Maybe... Allstate is just capitalizing on MJ ?!?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Allstate Insurance Ad/I'll Be There Empty Re: Allstate Insurance Ad/I'll Be There

Post by yaya Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

i noticed that too! funny thing is, it always made me feel like crying even then :/
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Allstate Insurance Ad/I'll Be There Empty Re: Allstate Insurance Ad/I'll Be There

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm glad I don't live in the US to see these things! However, we may have our very own Michael dance show coming soon. How exciting! Except it is supposed to be judged by Jermaine or La Toya and it may be called "Dance Like Jacko" which I freaking hate!!!! No
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Has anyone noticed how that ad is in HEAVY rotation on (American) television? Prior to 6/25, I simply thought "oh... how sweet", there is an ad using an old J5 song. Now... it is hard to hear without feeling sad. I've noticed how is aired several times per hour. Maybe... Allstate is just capitalizing on MJ ?!?

I can't look at that commerical ... Makes me miss Michael something bad ..... I mute the T.V. when that comes on!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm

It seems like everytime I watch t.v.there is something about Michael playing. Documentaries, t.v. specials, hell he is even mentioned in so many shows. It's so hard to watch T.V. anymore
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Has anyone heard that Keri Hilson song with Kanye and Ne-Yo? Kanye clearly says 'this is bad real bad Michael Jackson. now I'm mad real mad, Joe Jackson'

LIKE WTF?!!!!!!! hahahha

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 pm

missdahmer wrote:Has anyone heard that Keri Hilson song with Kanye and Ne-Yo? Kanye clearly says 'this is bad real bad michael jackson. now I'm mad real mad, Joe Jackson'

LIKE WTF?!!!!!!! hahahha

No....I never herd of it... Do you know the name of it?
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 pm

charmed 6- it's called 'knocks you down'

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Yah someone made a topic about it, its a crap song and hes a crap singer if u would even call him that Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:41 pm

missdahmer wrote:charmed 6- it's called 'knocks you down'

Thank you! Wink
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:42 pm

lol smoothcriminal. I agree. I don't like the song, and I hate Kanye's rapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm

charmed6 wrote:
missdahmer wrote:charmed 6- it's called 'knocks you down'

Thank you! Wink

you are very welcome! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 pm

i Cant believe the stupid song went to no 1 over year, All his songs get on my nerves and he is so arrogant and stuck up, someone said it wasnt meant to be bad towards michael but idk
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 pm

i heard that song i don't like it. Fish Sticks. LOL Smile
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 pm

KAYNE = DOUCHE!!!!!!!

What a delusion freaking idiot thinking he is the new "King Of Pop". Yeah keep telling ya self that you ass wipe!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Haha new king of pop idt so kanye Razz Razz oh i neither is justin he is just a copy cat wannabe
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Very Happy O.K. Just listened to it. That was very bad indeed. Very Happy
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:i Cant believe the stupid song went to no 1 over year, All his songs get on my nerves and he is so arrogant and stuck up, someone said it wasnt meant to be bad towards michael but idk

I know it might not be bad (what Kanye says in the song) towards Michael, but I just think it's so random. Like, it doesn't make sense. Either way, the song is crap and Kanye is an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:11 pm

missdahmer wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:i Cant believe the stupid song went to no 1 over year, All his songs get on my nerves and he is so arrogant and stuck up, someone said it wasnt meant to be bad towards michael but idk

I know it might not be bad (what Kanye says in the song) towards Michael, but I just think it's so random. Like, it doesn't make sense. Either way, the song is crap and Kanye is an idiot.

I agree there was no need to bring him into the song Rolling Eyes lol yes he is Razz
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum