Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Human_nature on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Sweet1 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 pm

I am sure they were told how outraged MJ Fans felt about MJ being buried on his birthday. Aside, from the fact we don't know what the local fans in L.A. did when they heard about this outlandish idea. I am thankful they decided to move the date back. Definitely, more respectful! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MJGIRL18 wrote:THE SAD THING IS SOONER OR LATER THEY ARE GONG TO HAVE TO BURY SOMETHING AND THEN MY HEART WILL BREAK ALL OVER AGAIN. Crying or Very sad

IF THEY DON'T PEOPLE WILL GET SUSPICIOUS

It took them MONTHS to bury JAmes Brown cus his family had to "work things out" (his estate)

they don't really have to 'bury' anyone! they can say that they're having a burial but if it is as 'private' as they say it's going to be, no one will be there to witness it and have proof that it really happened.

You know I saw last night on tv about the Grand or Great Mausoleum. They showed pics inside of it and it is GORGEOUS. The hallways are like walking down to see the Wizard of Oz... so I agree with Missdahmer. You cannot get inside that place unless you are family or a friend and you have to prove it to the security guard stationed outside the gate. NO ONE gets in there. Its guarded to the hilt.

Exactly! I've never seen it but it furthermore proves that paps and what not won't be able to get in and snap a few photos here and there, and I can almost guarantee media won't be flying over head in their helicopters trying to get a glimpse of the Jackson brood. Wanna know why? Because if they are claiming it is going to be 'private' now, that's kind of saying to us (the fans, public, etc) that there will be NO media there for that purpose. BUT WE KNOW that the reason no media will be there is because IT'S NOT REALLY HAPPENING. UHhhhderrrrrrrr.

the media will be outside those gates, trust me. they will be hiding in bushes and wherever else they can squeeze their scummy asses. We just wont see what going on inside. Oh, theyll show the Jacksons driving up to it and walking in maybe but that is it.

I wonder how that turn out for them? I cannot wait to see it on TV!! Oh the anticipation is killing me!! Remember the Heinz Ketchup commercial? "Anticipaaattiioonn"

but I wonder what would happen IF the paps or whoever DON'T show up? and yes I do remember that commercial! hahahaha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Lol, Annie, you remember it because I may have died of laughter by then. If it does happen then I'm sending this thread to TMZ with the date/time stamp of my post and see how they like that.

If you die of laughter, I'll make sure I'll carry on your legacy. lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by jpresley on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:11 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Lol, Annie, you remember it because I may have died of laughter by then. If it does happen then I'm sending this thread to TMZ with the date/time stamp of my post and see how they like that.

If you die of laughter, I'll make sure I'll carry on your legacy. lol!

I'll help too! cheers
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Or it could be to throw us off and they really ARE gonna "bury" him on the 25th, so as to not cause a media frenzy...you know for "privacy purposes"!!

MJGIRL18 wrote:THE SAD THING IS SOONER OR LATER THEY ARE GONG TO HAVE TO BURY SOMETHING...
IF THEY DON'T PEOPLE WILL GET SUSPICIOUS

Sweet1 wrote:I am sure they were told how outraged MJ Fans felt about MJ being buried on his birthday. ... I am thankful they decided to move the date back. Definitely, more respectful! Keep the Faith!

I'm with all of you.


Grace wrote:At MJHD they say the burial might be postponed until Sep 3, 2009.
Clue: the price tag at the bloody blouse saying 3.99$.

But I'm not so sure about that one, Grace, although absolutely nothing would surprise me.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Ena wrote:@Lorrie
We have to wait and see but I think that this could be the major news. But what about Michael contacting all his fans today? I remember the psychic saying something about that as well.

I *SO* wish Michael would contact me today -- and tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that Very Happy -- but it hasn't happened unfortunately. Maybe the psychic just got one out of two things right.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm

jpresley wrote:I don't where either of you are coming from but, that boy is mine. He is my forever lover. He told me so.
Ha! In your (I'm sure quite sweet) dreams!

JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:LOLOLOL!!! You think youre tough huh? You wanna take this outside do ya? (rolling up sleeves)...Cmon!!
And by the way one karate chop to you and youre done!! I WIN!!!
Yeah, right! We'll see about that -- I've gotta a few tricks up my own sleeves. You won't even know it's comin' until it hits ya!
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Hehe, I'm going to predict the next excuse - 'someone stole the body/coffin from the locked sealed freezer vault'.

GirlSaturday wrote:Press Conference Spokesperson - "Ummm... remember how we lost Michael's body? Well...we found it and here it is.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sadly, at this point I could totally see both of those things happening -- and stupid TMZ reporting it with a completely straight face.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Who is talking about Michael "choose anyone over his family" there are not related to him.???

I know they WERE Jackson 5. Katrine didnt FORCE Michael.

The family STOPPED makeing money together when Michael went solo.

She is taken care of Michaels children. They are his legacy, not the rest of his family.

Michael left everything to KATRINE AND HIS CHILDREN. Noone else.

I find it pretty weird what Karen said.

"Michael had hand picked this day to be burried"??? hm
He has to know for sure, wich day to "die" to be burried the hand picked day. I find that odd.

Noone knows for sure excatly wich day they are going to die.

WTH??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:28 pm

QUEEN wrote:MJ AND HIS BROTHER MADE MONEY ALL TOGETHER AS A FAMILY OFF OF THEIR FANS AND THE WORLD.

And when he died, he left everything to his mother, she is the matriarch, and you bet she will make sure that her other kids, and grand kids, including MJ's will be taken care of cause MJ woul
have wanted it.

this is his family, BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, and don't expect MJ to choose anybody who is not blood related to him over his family.

you have no right judging his family cause you never met them nor know any of them you only know what the media tells you about mj's family,

You raise some good points in your comment, QUEEN. This thread is mostly about the fact that none of us are surprised the burial will (reportedly and allegedly) be delayed ... again.

I agree that Michael treasures his family above non-family, but it's also clear that there are issues among the members, just like in any other large and extended family. Heck, I totally empathize (not "emphasize" -- sorry) with loving 'em but not necessarily wanting to be around 'em 24/7/365, which seems to have been the case with Michael at least some of the time in the past.

Or maybe not. Who knows since, as you note, we're not part of his inner circle.


Last edited by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm

QUEEN wrote:katherine is the matriarch OF THE JACKSON FAMILY PERIOD !
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT DEAL WITH IT

All right, QUEEN. We hear you loud and clear, and we have all dutifully dealt with it. Please consider the case closed.

Rachel, please don't delete this thread because I don't want my and others' comments to disappear. This is a useful discussion. Thanks!
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 pm

@ Queen!

Not to be rude. But first off all, do not try to teach me about the Jackson family, cause you clearly dont know anything about me.

You dont have to yell. Im not dumb

For the record, trust me I know that katrine is the Matriach, more than you will ever know.

I dont know what is going on in their house right now, you are right about that. Neither do you.

I was just asking a simple question and voicing my opinion, clearly you misunderstood half of it.

It has nothing to do with "wether I like it or not" I dont give a crap about what they are doing in their own house.

Im just saying what I feel.

Please dont talk to other people this when, when you dont know anything about them.

I DO NOT ONLY KNOW WHAT THE MEDIA IS TELLING ABOUT MICHAELS FAMILY.
I never listen to the media, i never have, and I never will.

Im not judegeing them. Cause im not judeging anyone, till I have talked to them face to face.

Thats more than I can say for others here



I hope you have a nice day too.

You certainly made my day good.

Im not trying to be rude, I just like you, wanted to make a statement


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

QUEEN wrote:FIRST there is no reason for the thread to be closed
i just don't like and i am sick and tired of people always, judging mj's family.

i was making my point loud and clear about that.

you only know what the media is telling you bashing mj and his family.

Completely agreed, QUEEN. Thanks for sharing -- we value your opinion.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

@Queen: I respect and value your opinion but, honestly, you don't need to come on so strong when you express it.
This behaviour upsets other members and gets posts deleted & this won't help get your point across.
Thank you! cheers
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

I will not delete the thread but I am keeping an eye on it so please keep in clean!!

Thanks guys Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I was just asking a simple question and voicing my opinion, clearly you misunderstood half of it.

It has nothing to do with "wether I like it or not" I dont give a crap about what they are doing in their own house.

Im just saying what I feel.

Please dont talk to other people this when, when you dont know anything about them.

Thanks, MyBelovedMJ. Excellent points.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 pm

@Queen.

Who is hurting your family??

None I hope

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Lorrie on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Rachel wrote:I will not delete the thread but I am keeping an eye on it so please keep in clean!!

Thanks guys Smile

Good to hear that. I'm stepping off now for a little while and would hate to return to find everything kaput. I'll make a copy of the thread before, though, just in case things get out of hand while I'm away.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 pm

OH MY GOD.

Cleary someone has a issue with me.

Well, just tells me something. Jeezz... I think Im gonna watch a movie, someone ruind my mood.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm

oh man all this fuc*ing fussing is ridiculous you guys... we are here for mj and to figure out what really happened...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Firstly - There is no need for hysterics. PUTTING EVERYTHING IN CAPS DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO READ IT OR TAKE NOTE OF IT. Try to be civil please.

One can make a stronger point by speaking normally and rationally than they can by going into hysterics. I for one ignore hysterics and any lengthy pieces written all in CAPS are usually ignored because I find it insulting.

Katherine may be the matriarch of the Jackson family but she only receives 40% of the JF Trust - and furthermore she is not in control of anything beyond her OWN 40%. The children get 40% and various charities supported by Michael get the remaining 20%. These are the terms of the JF Trust as we know them and
Katherine may also be the matriarch - but this does not make her the omnipotent force in the Jackson family. She supports her other children because most of them are layabouts - fact not opinion - with the exception of Janet, Rebbie and LaToya who are either independently wealthy or in Rebbie's case have a husband supporting them and various music ventures.
The Jackson boys are in various states of employment or unemployment depending. They are not independently wealthy and many of them don't even own a home resulting in them bunking down in the Hayvenhurst Encino Compound with Katherine.

Finally, the Jackson boys DO NOT earn significant royalties or songwriting royalties from the sale or airplay/radiotime of their past songs when they were children signed with Motown.
According to the terms of their contract with Motown - Motown received the vast majority of the royalties AND all the songwriting royalties (the boys were not allowed to write their own songs - all songs were written by Berry Gordy's Jobete division) and the boys earned tuppence in comparison to what Michael later earned at CBS/Epic once he'd negotiated his contract. Motown also took the name Jackson 5 which meant that the Jacksons could not use the name again because it was owned by Motown.
The Jackson boys have also had various financial difficulties throughout the years because of lavish lifestyles and wasting what they did have quickly. This is why katherine has to try and support them.

I have nothing against the Jacksons and what I have written is the truth whether people want to accept it or not. Most of the Jackson family have needed their mother - an elderly woman who already has problems of her own - to support them when it should be the other way around. Katherine should be enjoying her golden years

Like I said, be civil. We all have to use this forum and it helps when people aren't blowing their top over every little thing when I am sure we can all behave in a mature and rational way. That's all I have to say, I'm not trying to start an argument.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Guys just letting you know - QUEEN has now been banned for her excessive abuse and behaviour on the forum.

Thanks.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys just letting you know - QUEEN has now been banned for her excessive abuse and behaviour on the forum.

Thanks.
Good. I wasn't happy with her posts on the other thread but I didn't want to say anything otherwise I'd look like a b!tch.
I do like this thread though so can we keep it please Rachel?
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm not going to delete the thread Hon because I think it's amazing! I am however going to delete Queen's comments because frankly they aren't needed.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Rachel wrote:I'm not going to delete the thread Hon because I think it's amazing! I am however going to delete Queen's comments because frankly they aren't needed.
Good good, I wasn't sure if you could do that but seeing as you can woohoo! cheers

Btw, do I sound like a cow if I'm happy that she's gone?
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys just letting you know - QUEEN has now been banned for her excessive abuse and behaviour on the forum.

Thanks.
cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 pm

LOL nope you don't! I have warned her time and time again for the way she speaks to people and she pushed and pushed and I won't have it.

No-one upsets my girls Very Happy
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Btw, do I sound like a cow if I'm happy that she's gone?

No, you don't. And I'm happy too. cheers
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 pm

MAN. She made me throwup AGAIN. Sad

I just went so well. Im glad shes gone.

Jeezz.. what was wrong with that crazy women?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Ditto that, I PM'd MBMJ to see if she was ok and tried to cheer her up a bit, I don't want her to get affected by this queen person when she's just started making progress which I am ecstatic about.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:MAN. She made me throwup AGAIN. Sad

I just went so well. Im glad shes gone.

Jeezz.. what was wrong with that crazy women?

She won't be upsetting you anymore Hon. I think she is just a crazy looking for attention.

Don't let her ruin what you have achieved today Smile xx
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Thank GOD, she was...outrageous (trying to say that nicely) anyyyyhooo, back to MJ =D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ditto that, I PM'd MBMJ to see if she was ok and tried to cheer her up a bit, I don't want her to get affected by this queen person when she's just started making progress which I am ecstatic about.


Im glad you did sweeite. It helped Thank you so much Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ditto that, I PM'd MBMJ to see if she was ok and tried to cheer her up a bit, I don't want her to get affected by this queen person when she's just started making progress which I am ecstatic about.

Im glad you did sweeite. It helped Thank you so much Smile
No worries Hon, any time. We don't let other people mess with our people. We may not be related by blood but we're family all the same.
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Yes we are Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by pumpkin on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]
Katherine may also be the matriarch - but this does not make her the omnipotent force in the Jackson family. She supports her other children because most of them are layabouts - fact not opinion - with the exception of Janet, Rebbie and LaToya who are either independently wealthy or in Rebbie's case have a husband supporting them and various music ventures.
The Jackson boys are in various states of employment or unemployment depending. They are not independently wealthy and many of them don't even own a home resulting in them bunking down in the Hayvenhurst Encino Compound with Katherine.

Thank you for your post which is spot on. I am going to bed a happy lady because the 'burial' has been delayed (although if Michael had/has died keeping him hanging on to go to his rest like this would be tragic) I hope as someone has said they lose the body or something next, I think I have gone mad... pale
avatar
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 pm

[quote="pumpkin"]
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Katherine may also be the matriarch - but this does not make her the omnipotent force in the Jackson family. She supports her other children because most of them are layabouts - fact not opinion - with the exception of Janet, Rebbie and LaToya who are either independently wealthy or in Rebbie's case have a husband supporting them and various music ventures.
The Jackson boys are in various states of employment or unemployment depending. They are not independently wealthy and many of them don't even own a home resulting in them bunking down in the Hayvenhurst Encino Compound with Katherine.

Thank you for your post which is spot on. I am going to bed a happy lady because the 'burial' has been delayed (although if Michael had/has died keeping him hanging on to go to his rest like this would be tragic) I hope as someone has said they lose the body or something next, I think I have gone mad... pale
Lol sorry Pumpkin that was me. I decided I'd predict the next excuse seeing as that's all we're getting - excuse upon excuse.
You can't have gone mad because there's no way that all of us could all be mad at exactly the same time and have managed to find each other like this - you are officially sane. Very Happy
avatar
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MJGIRL18 wrote:THE SAD THING IS SOONER OR LATER THEY ARE GONG TO HAVE TO BURY SOMETHING AND THEN MY HEART WILL BREAK ALL OVER AGAIN. Crying or Very sad

IF THEY DON'T PEOPLE WILL GET SUSPICIOUS

It took them MONTHS to bury JAmes Brown cus his family had to "work things out" (his estate)

true, but James Brown died a natural death..... nothing suspicious there
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by MissBillieJean on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 am

Lorrie wrote:
Ena wrote:@Lorrie
We have to wait and see but I think that this could be the major news. But what about Michael contacting all his fans today? I remember the psychic saying something about that as well.

I *SO* wish Michael would contact me today -- and tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that Very Happy -- but it hasn't happened unfortunately. Maybe the psychic just got one out of two things right.

Yeah, I was so hoping for a visit from Michael LOL
avatar
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 am

LOL... weren't we all hoping for THE visit.

Meanwhile...can we consider news and updates as a way that he contacted us today? We did get the updates regarding the movie's release date.


MissBillieJean wrote:
Lorrie wrote:
Ena wrote:@Lorrie
We have to wait and see but I think that this could be the major news. But what about Michael contacting all his fans today? I remember the psychic saying something about that as well.

I *SO* wish Michael would contact me today -- and tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that Very Happy -- but it hasn't happened unfortunately. Maybe the psychic just got one out of two things right.

Yeah, I was so hoping for a visit from Michael LOL
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 am

Did you see this?

According to this report, Joe Jackson doesn't even know if 8/31 will be the day!
On Monday, Papa Jackson revealed that MJ was to be buried on August
29, which would have been the singer's 51st birthday, at Forest Lawn
Cemetery in Los Angeles. But on Thursday, Jackson told TMZ that the funeral would be pushed back to August 31.
Then, later in the day, Joe told E! Online that even that date might not even work out.

http://www.celebuzz.com/michae…..n-s128461/
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:42 am

ballongiraf wrote:Did you see this?

According to this report, Joe Jackson doesn't even know if 8/31 will be the day!
On Monday, Papa Jackson revealed that MJ was to be buried on August
29, which would have been the singer's 51st birthday, at Forest Lawn
Cemetery in Los Angeles. But on Thursday, Jackson told TMZ that the funeral would be pushed back to August 31.
Then, later in the day, Joe told E! Online that even that date might not even work out.

[url=http://www.celebuzz.com/michae…..n-s128461/
http://www.celebuzz.com/michae…..n-s128461/[/quote[/url]]

Well .... the Hoax is still on ... Is it wrong for me 2 be happy 2 know this ??? this is sounding like good news to me .... confused Very Happy Embarassed .
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Jubilee on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:46 am

Hehe I think we all predicted this was gonna happen, I know I was waiting for another delay.. Jacksonologist your avatar who is MJ pushing and what does GFO stand for, sorry if I seem daft!
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:55 am

this is yet another moment brought you by WTF.org!

So, Joe announces aug 29th burial this monday, tuesday it gets "confirmed" by a family spokesperson, yet the by thursday the burial suddenly has to be postponed "because they have to take care of some things?"
WTF? What could've possibly have happenend between the tuesday and thursday that would cause a delay?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by pumpkin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 am

No body????????????? Rolling Eyes
avatar
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:27 am

pumpkin wrote:No body????????????? Rolling Eyes

yeah,no body.
avatar
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Grace on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 am

.


Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:47 am

ballongiraf wrote:Did you see this?

According to this report, Joe Jackson doesn't even know if 8/31 will be the day!
On Monday, Papa Jackson revealed that MJ was to be buried on August
29, which would have been the singer's 51st birthday, at Forest Lawn
Cemetery in Los Angeles. But on Thursday, Jackson told TMZ that the funeral would be pushed back to August 31.
Then, later in the day, Joe told E! Online that even that date might not even work out.

http://www.celebuzz.com/michae…..n-s128461/

I read that today on videotext of a german channel. I was already informed about the 2day delay. But this "2 days or even later than 2 days after Aug 29th"
leaped to my eye....
I was happy to read that and think now: THANK YOU. HOAX IS STILL O
N! cheers
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 am

i found this on MJJcommunity.com

Okay.......just watched the local news here in Las Vegas. According to Entertainment reporter Alicia Jacobs, Latoya told her today that it was first changed to August 31 because Katherine didnt want MJ to be burried on his birthday, plus, not all family members were able to attend on that day, ect. NOW......Latoya told her it has been changed to Sept 3rd because the family wants to make sure there are no other events taking place that day as well as no other
services being held then at the same time as Michaels service.

hmmmmmm???
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joe to TMZ: Michael Birthday Burial Delayed Two Days

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum