Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMZ is Michael's "Brick Man"

+18
queenpanther55
Sweet1
Human_nature
yaya
jpresley
sunnyscrapper
bec
wishful09
dontmakeitfactual
Souza81
ishealive
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
beachgirl
ziffes
Lorrie
EarthAngel90
Give.In.To.Me
Banessa
22 posters

Go down

TMZ is Michael's "Brick Man" Empty TMZ is Michael's "Brick Man"

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 am

P.T. Barnum and TMZ
(I was able to save a copy! I hope it shows)

I have been Reading all the possible theories posted in this site. A lot of great ideas have been contributed which is how we have been able to come up with great theories. I think if I am not mistaken, and please correct me if I am wrong, that P.T. Barnum was introduced to us by Shikster(thank you). He/She kept hinting to read study up on P.T. Barnum and I think a few of us did.
We have all seen how TMZ is the first to report everything and anything related to Michael’s case. We/I have wondered why is TMZ the first with the breaking news, when they are not a reputable source of news or entertainment for what matters lol
Okay! So here is my theory on what the correlation is between P.T. Barnum and our dear TMZ.

Our friend bec, mentioned the story about P.T. Barnum and “The brick man”. I remember reading about it but didn’t make much of it, until bec mentioned how Michael could have used himself when he was at the 02 arena whether it was him or a double, as “the brick man” in order to call attention out to himself and the weird behavior he presented (which later would make sense to people given all the drug allegations). In order to understand “the brick man” you need to know what Barnum did with “the brick man”. So

here it is:

One day a plump beggar came by for a handout. Instead, Barnum offered him a job at a dollar and a half a day. He handed the puzzled beggar five ordinary bricks. “Now,” said Barnum, “go and lay a brick on the sidewalk at the corner of Broadway and Ann Street; another close by the Museum; a third diagonally across the way… put down the fourth on the sidewalk in front of St. Paul’s Church, opposite; then, with the fifth brick in hand, take up a rapid march from one point to the other, making the circuit, exchanging your brick at every point, and say nothing to anyone.… [A]t the end of every hour by St. Paul’s clock show this ticket at the Museum door; enter, walking solemnly through every hall in the building; pass out, and resume your work.”

The beggar moved off with his five bricks, and began his idiot’s play. Within half an hour, more than five hundred curious people were following him. In an hour, the crowd had doubled. When the brick-toting pied piper entered the Museum, dozens bought tickets to follow him. This continued throughout the day for several days, and Barnum’s business showed a satisfying increase. Here is the link where I got it from: ://www.sniggle.net/barnum.php

Okay, so Barnum used/hired a beggar to do the work for him in luring the people/audience. So you may wonder where does TMZ fit into this “Brick man” theory. Well allow me to try to explain.

TMZ has been the first to report everything related to Michael Jackson. TMZ was the first to report Michael was “dead” only minutes after he had supposedly “died” when not even CNN or other major news casters would. I do remember I was at work and I read on the Yahoo headlines that Michael was in a coma, yet when I logged into TMZ web page it clearly stated Michael was “dead”.

TMZ first to show the alleged “death certificate”, no other major news site, but TMZ.
TMZ first to have the picture of the ambulance
TMZ first to report the drug allegations
TMZ first to state that the case will be treated as a “homicide”
TMZ were there live when the “Police/Coroner” were requesting documents from Dr. Kline’s office.
TMZ first to report an arrangement will be made between Katherine Jackson and Debbie Row(Spell check)
TMZ were also live and first to break news about Dr. Conrad Murray’s office being raid
These are just a few of the updates TMZ has provided to the public and other media in general.

Now, IMO if we take Michael’s admiration for P.T. Barnum and this whole thing being a hoax than TMZ is our Brick man!
Barnum hired a Beggar to lure his audience. Unfortunately when we hear the word beggar we have a bad connotation of that person. Right? I am not trying to offend anyone but:
Beggar = someone who is inadequate, someone who might be perceived as not likeable due to their appearance or what they represent.

TMZ = Not a reliable source for news, inadequate to produce credible reports, not liked by many including celebrities. Yet now they are the “go to” for anything related to MJ ‘s case

Now, in order for Michael to pull the greatest show/hoax on earth, he would have needed the help of the media but not all the media.
Just like the brick man lured his audience by going in circles exchanging his brick, so does TMZ keeps luring us by providing us with all the information first, to keep us interested in what the final outcome will be in the case. We are all anxiously awaiting the results of a toxicology report to see what it will be. I wonder why TMZ keeps pushing the drugs so adamantly when we have heard so many people close to Michael state that they never saw any indications of drug abuse. IMO TMZ is Michael’s brick man. We also have to take in consideration that Harvey Levin who is the senior producer for TMZ is or used to be a lawyer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Levin

Levin being a lawyer and the producer of a tabloid can be a good reason on why Michael might have chosen TMZ to be his “Brick Man”. IMO If this is a hoax Michael planned everything to the extreme and to perfection and that includes legal advice. However, it doesn’t hurt if Michael could ally himself with a man who is not only involved in the media but who has a law background as well that could prove useful and resourceful.

I mentioned it before on a different thread and I do believe and agree with Souza81(sorry if I missed spelled it) That this is a movie, the movie which Michael had stated he wanted it to be bigger than anything and to be 3D. What more 3D than getting actual people like us to participate in it and who knows maybe with all the ideas people have contributed, even help in the writing process lol.
IMO all that is going on with TMZ is just a way to lure the public and have their attention for the final bang! Which will be the biggest hoax ever and the biggest publicity stunt for a movie.

Not sure if anyone noticed but in the memorial when Gordy Berry spoke he stated that he felt as the “King of Pop” was not enough for Michael Jackson but instead he thought of him as the “Greatest entertainer” Somewhere along those lines. Those words struck me as a strange thing to say at that moment. But after being introduced to P.T. Barnum it made perfect sense. Barnum is considered to be the “Prince of entertainment” and Michael will be the “King”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vibRwe8iCk

Starts at minute 8 and ends around minute 8:15 (but if you listen carefully starting at around minute 7 you can get a lot of insight as to who Michael wants to be. Which I think goes along with Barnum.

Here are a few of the similarities I found on MJ and Barnum (I know it doesn’t go w/TMZ but I thought they were interesting and I wanted to share)
Barnum/MJ= financial problems or so it is alleged in MJ's case (for both bad investments and spending)
Barnum/MJ= Case litigations
Barnum/MJ= Public humiliation
Barnum and Bailey circus and the circus in town before the memorial
Now Barnum toured doing lectures and this is how he was able to come out of debt and get his reputation back.
Could it be that in Michael's case this hoax could be his lecture tour? Getting out of debt and gaining his reputation back (we know it was tainted by the media).
Let me know what you think if you agree or disagree. I just wanted to put my two cents and contribute my thoughts and findings, with help from everyone who has contributed to the forum. Sorry if it is too long or if is not understandable, if you have any questions please let me know. 

[center]

Last edited by Souza81 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky)
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

TMZ is Michael's "Brick Man" Empty Re: TMZ is Michael's "Brick Man"

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:49 am

It's showing..good job!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 am

Perfect Example of TMZ being Michael's "Brick Man" .... Cool
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 am

I'm down with the idea that TMZ could be and IS the "Brick Man" in the current situation, what with the site's front-row presence in all things Michael Jackson these days.

However, I'll never believe -- unless directly shown otherwise -- that Michael would fake his death for some type of entertainment or comeback purpose. He's a 50-year-old, mega-successful, much-loved multi-millionaire with a career spanning more than four decades and three children he absolutely adores. Plus, he's one of the kindest and most compassionate, giving, and loving people ever to inhabit planet Earth.

I just don't see faking his death for entertainment value being THAT important to Michael.

But, yes: TMZ.com = Brick Man. I agree. Thanks for clarifying the significance of the role.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 am

give in to me wrote:It's showing..good job!

Thanks! I owe You Again! lol

@ Lorie thanks, I understand your point of view and I agree, Michael wouldn't hurt or fake his death on purpose. But if we go based on the Barnum theory: Barnum was the prince of entertainment and Michael has been said to admire Barnum a lot, Michael always did everything to be larger than life can you imagine pulling something like this off, not only will he go down in History but he will be the King of entertainment. I wrote another thread is under Possible clues from TMZ check it out if you have time and let me know what you think! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:27 am

[b]Noone knows what Michael is thinking right now.
We wont ever know. But the one thing we do know, is someone has been "feeding" TMZ, and I also believe that I could be Michael.

Michael also had a debt of 400 million dollars Sad, and he was under alot of pressure.
Michael knew, and AEG knew, that he would be worth more "dead" then alive.
Im sorry, this was over my limit to write that, but i had to in order to make my point.

However, this could be a great way for Michael to get back at all the people who have been hurting him, for the past many years, "includeing" The media.

Dont say that Michael wont EVER come back to perform, cause noone knows, only time will tell.
But if he ever did come back to perform, the world would stop, it would be insane,and he would make the Media look like what they are "A BIG BUCKET OF BS"
Michael could pull something like this off, and then go down in the History. I mean, who can beat a comeback, better than one who is comming "back from the dead" This would be the biggest thing, they world have ever seen

But i do believe that Michael will give the Fans some kinda clue from him, that tell us he is alive.

Michael is a perfectionist.

I dont know, and to be hornest, i dont care, if Michael ever comes back to perform. I just want him to be safe and alive, thats all that matters.

Make no mistake, besides from the children, performing is the one thing he loves the most.
Like Michael have said plenty of times, over the last 5 years.

You aint seen nothing yet.

And boy was he right.

We just have to wait and see.
[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 am

Banessa wrote:I wrote another thread is under Possible clues from TMZ check it out if you have time and let me know what you think! Smile

I'll look for that later so I can check it out, Banessa, and I'll make sure to leave a comment after I find it.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:But if he ever did come back to perform, the world would stop, it would be insane,and he would make the Media look like what they are "A BIG BUCKET OF BS"
Michael could pull something like this off, and then go down in the History.

I completely agree with all of that, MyBelovedMJ. Still, I will never believe -- again, unless proven wrong with solid evidence, such as Michael himself saying otherwise -- that Michael would fake his death for entertainment or comeback purposes, to give a big middle finger to the media, or to make the history books big time. That's just not my take on him as a person. I can see any of those outcomes being a byproduct of his return, but not the original intent of his faked death.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:41 am

You are right. It was also more like an exsample Smile

Its not where Michaels heart is

Wherever our Angel is, I hope he is happy and have found the peace he so ever longed for. All I wish for him is to be happy. My heart is with Michael, whereever he choose to be.

I believe that he could be in a castle.

The king awaits his 2 princes and his princess Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:38 am

wow great post!! love that idea..
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by beachgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Good theory.
beachgirl
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 pm

I agree!!

And the 3-D Movie....it'll actually BE Michael!!!!
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm

I agree with everything you just said Banessa, i've said it from very early on that this is MJ's "Thriller" movie and it is his Ressurection Comeback Very Happy
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Wow Banessa, It's the first time I've read about Barnum, didn't know the story. Add this to the movie theory and that must be it! (I hope Wink )

Great post!
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Good job, Banessa! Thank you for sharing it with us!

I was a little skeptical regarding the P.T.Barnum theory, but I'm buying more and more into it progressively...there are just so many coincidences. Have you guys read the thread by sunnyscrapper about the connection between the deathbed photo and Barnum? It makes a good read too.

I think am going crazy; I went shopping into a (very famous) clothes store this morning- As I was looking through some t-shirts I found myself staring at a bunch of "Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. The Greatest Show on Earth" t-shirts and am like....it's following me everywhereeee!!!!! Will this t-shirts become a fashion soon I wonder? Rolling Eyes
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 pm

I dont know if others have mentioned this already. But Hugh Jackmon is suppose to be doing a movie about P.T. Barnum and the greatest show on Earth. I read about it today on Perez. So, it does seem like this Barnum thing is following us. I have loved and been intrigued by this theory from the begining. It makes plenty of sense considering Mihcael's showmanship and imagination.

Great job, bannessa and Shikster, as well as others who have really taken the time to look into this theory.
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bec Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Lorrie wrote:I just don't see faking his death for entertainment value being THAT important to Michael.

I do, I totally do. Michael was crazy competative, right? So a few years back we see Anna Nicole all over the news for weeks and months, everyone fascinated, and she's a NOBODY. I think he knew the scenario was a guaranteed headliner with staying power and with a Michael Jackson spin on things (plain old anti-depressents? Oh please, MJ'll be an incontinent, anorexic, anesthesia freak with crazy writing on the walls, lol), it could very easily become The Greatest Show On Earth with just a few plants.
bec
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 pm

[quote="dontmakeitfactual"]
I was a little skeptical regarding the P.T.Barnum theory, but I'm buying more and more into it progressively...there are just so many coincidences. Have you guys read the thread by sunnyscrapper about the connection between the deathbed photo and Barnum? It makes a good read too.

Thank you for that. Much appreciated. I have become a bit of a fan of PT Barnum actually and I didn't know anything about him before (thanks to Shikster and Banessa). All my posts on the death bed scene and the 'humbug' Dr Murray have been left behind on MJHD but I am sure he will pop up again here Very Happy
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am

[quote="sunnyscrapper"]
dontmakeitfactual wrote:

Thank you for that. Much appreciated. I have become a bit of a fan of PT Barnum actually and I didn't know anything about him before (thanks to Shikster and Banessa). All my posts on the death bed scene and the 'humbug' Dr Murray have been left behind on MJHD but I am sure he will pop up again here Very Happy

Yeah, I think we should keep your theory close at sight because you did a very good job! Perhaps we can copy it here?
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Banessa - bravo!! That, in conjunction with the movie theory, is the most plausible theory to date! king
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 am

Also remember that TMZ is the sister-company of CNN!

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 am

Dancing Machine wrote:Also remember that TMZ is the sister-company of CNN!

really?? i did not know that...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 am

Lorrie wrote:
I just don't see faking his death for entertainment value being THAT important to Michael

I believe that MJ faked his death for a dual purpose. I recall in earlier footage of him when he was just starting out. He was about 10 yrs old. He told the interviewer he wanted to be the Greatest Entertainer in the world. If this hoax is pulled off successfully he will go down in history just as that. Remember! MJ was an perfectionist. An over achiever by anyone else's standards. Secondly, he knew his family had squandered money over the years and some were working minial jobs. Even though he was MJ he was a part of the Jackson Family and family played a big role in his life no matter how he was treated by them. Because of his death look at the money that is being made with every MJ item you can think of being sold. His albums are being re- released. His concerts from 1984-1997 are being sold on DVD/Blu Ray. There are so many Tribute magazines in honor of MJ out there too. It's too much to mention. All of the money made will help his family. Even Jermaine and LaToya getting back in the limelight. Everyone knows the only success in that family was Michael and Janet. Man! MJ has made love. I can also see TMZ being the Brickman. MJ loved PT Barnum. He was a big kid. I can't wait to see the end result. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:30 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Good job, Banessa! Thank you for sharing it with us!

I think am going crazy; I went shopping into a (very famous) clothes store this morning- As I was looking through some t-shirts I found myself staring at a bunch of "Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. The Greatest Show on Earth" t-shirts and am like....it's following me everywhereeee!!!!! Will this t-shirts become a fashion soon I wonder? Rolling Eyes

LOL. Im just worried for some who might not have that control to overly think about this theory.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
Lorrie wrote:
I just don't see faking his death for entertainment value being THAT important to Michael

I believe that MJ faked his death for a dual purpose. I recall in earlier footage of him when he was just starting out. He was about 10 yrs old. He told the interviewer he wanted to be the Greatest Entertainer in the world. If this hoax is pulled off successfully he will go down in history just as that. Remember! MJ was an perfectionist. An over achiever by anyone else's standards. Secondly, he knew his family had squandered money over the years and some were working minial jobs. Even though he was MJ he was a part of the Jackson Family and family played a big role in his life no matter how he was treated by them. Because of his death look at the money that is being made with every MJ item you can think of being sold. His albums are being re- released. His concerts from 1984-1997 are being sold on DVD/Blu Ray. There are so many Tribute magazines in honor of MJ out there too. It's too much to mention. All of the money made will help his family. Even Jermaine and LaToya getting back in the limelight. Everyone knows the only success in that family was Michael and Janet. Man! MJ has made love. I can also see TMZ being the Brickman. MJ loved PT Barnum. He was a big kid. I can't wait to see the end result. Keep the Faith!

You are so right - it's not even logical though .... I hope Michael gets Justice out of all this !!!!!*Michael we are with you !!!!*
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote
I dont know, and to be hornest, i dont care, if Michael ever comes back to perform. I just want him to be safe and alive, thats all that matters.

I agree with you... But I want to know and see that Shocked
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Me2 But Mabye we NEVER wont.

All i want is a loud and clear sign for Mike, that make us sure, that he is still alive.

Then he can go on with his living in Peace. God knows he deserve it

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 pm

[/quote]
I do, I totally do. Michael was crazy competative, right? So a few years back we see Anna Nicole all over the news for weeks and months, everyone fascinated, and she's a NOBODY. I think he knew the scenario was a guaranteed headliner with staying power and with a Michael Jackson spin on things (plain old anti-depressents? Oh please, MJ'll be an incontinent, anorexic, anesthesia freak with crazy writing on the walls, lol), it could very easily become The Greatest Show On Earth with just a few plants.[/quote]

Agreed, only MJ would make it crazy lol. I mean addicted to diprivan come on!!!
I remember on LKL after the news of MJ dying that famous doctor or psychiatrist don't know his name he's got grey/white hair must check his name, anyway he was on with LK and he was saying when he heard that MJ was on diprivan it was like aliens had just landed it was that outlandish....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Hello I am new member. But I have been reading for a while now. Also I was wondering can anyone refresh my memory about the Brick man.

One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treat
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Ilovemjstill,
Go to page 1 of this topic. Banessa told the story of the correlation. Welcome! to our family. Glad to to have you. Keep the Faith!

ishealive,
That man that was on LKL that you don't recall was his dermatologist for over 20 yrs. Dr. Arnie Klein. He was back in the news yesterday. Apparently, his office was checked again for evidence. I almost didn't recognize him. Since his LKL interview he looks like he had plastic surgery. He looks refreshed. Keep the Faith!

www.theinsider.com
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:35 am

I watch TMZ everyday on tv and I really doubt they're in on it. Harvey doesn't seem suspicious at all. I don't think any of them could keep such a big secret especially Max Hodges. Today they were poking fun at Conrad Murray and propofol using pictures of Michael's casket, and made a song about propofol, and were trying to be funny, which I thought was totally inappropriate and disrespectful. However I do believe someone is feeding them information and they post it because they're TMZ and people go there thinking it's credible news. They already have their reputation and they stick to their stories and if it's another conflicting story, they can just blame the unnamed sources.
Peace
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell72 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 am

maybe it's OT but:
this or other theories saying he made this hoax on purpose leave me quite confused ...
he's playing with police?
he's playing with his family, his children, having a "real" burial?!
and i won't say ... playing with fans emotions ...
if Mike really did this on purpose i'd be happy of course - i want him ALIVE - but i would think he's gone totally crazy...
moreover... if you have a "real" burial, if your family says they saw your dead body, then is media guilty for saying false things? is their fault or is it YOUR fault? it's like going into an hiperbaric chamber with your pijama and your pillow and also allarm clock and pretending to sleep deep and then say: you stupids belivied i was sleeping but it was not true. the media of course is not guilty for the misunderstanding ...
maybe i did not catch the real sense of this - and other - theories ... sorry if i did ...
tinkerbell72
tinkerbell72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down