Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise?

+36
iMISSYOUMJ
missyoumuch
Harleyblonde
ILuvUMoreMJ
4evermichael71
techdiva
Ivonne
the king and I
kdkennedy74
wandulka
hungry
yaya
IWSICS
bartgielen
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
SeeingClues
ballongiraf
jpresley
Give.In.To.Me
Jubilee
aamj07
Airun
Human_nature
neverlandsfairy
ilprincipe
EarthAngel90
SmoothCriminal
annieisnotokey
Ena
Banessa
PinkLizard
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
phoenix
ishealive
GirlSaturday
40 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise? Empty Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise?

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 am

On another thread, there is discussion as to whether the Old Man or Blonde Lady might be MJ in disguise. Between those two choices, my bet would be placed on the Old Man.

However...
A week or so ago, I was watching the short film Ghost and again was amused at the ability to disguise MJ as the Mayor. Without advance notice, no one watching would suspect that person to be MJ in disguise. It suddently struck me that maybe just maybe...Dr. Conrad Murray could be MJ in disguise. At that time, no one had seen him or heard from him (lawyers spoke on his behalf), the paparazzi had not caught him in any photos. Since when have they slacked up on their job to stake out a place and capture comings and goings. As a matter of fact, the ONLY photo we had seen was the same old one again and again as if no other existed.Dr. Murray's credentials, details of his practice and personal life are oddly put together and quite sketchy to say the least. It's a long-shot and possibly a stretch but consider it for a moment.

You're familiar with the term "hide/hiding in plain sight", right. This would be an example of it. The one man who is the primary focus for possibly killing off MJ is none other than MJ (in disguise as Dr Murray) himself. It defies the obvious and is the last place that any clue seekers or media types would look. In other words, it would be a brilliant MJ move. Plus even when the doctor spoke, everyone agreed that there was an eerie Michael-like quality to the message. Your thoughts?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise? Empty Re: Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise?

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am

I agree about the doctors speech, it was like listening to MJ.

Lol it would be brilliant if it was MJ but I think his eyes would give him away. Unless....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise? Empty Re: Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise?

Post by phoenix Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:35 am

i dont know to me the eyes look very different though i must admit that Murrays face looks kind of unnatural- like plastic (if you know what i mean, i really do not want to sound somehow offensive)

would be really funny, but i somehow cant imagine this being truth... but what he said sound like Mike was speaking ...lol
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 am

phoenix wrote:i dont know to me the eyes look very different though i must admit that Murrays face looks kind of unnatural- like plastic (if you know what i mean, i really do not want to sound somehow offensive)

would be really funny, but i somehow cant imagine this being truth... but what he said sound like Mike was speaking ...lol

Where is Murray originally from do you know? I thought he sounded like he had like a Chinese accent if that makes sense.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 am

hmm...that was some land which starts with G... i believe- not sure, sorry ....
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:04 am

There is noway, the Doc, is Mike.

He is a master of disguises, I`ll agree on that. But Michaels eyes, those eyes dont fool me.

I will say that I belive that the doc, gave us a message from Michael, it was almost to obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am

Speaking of hiding in plain site...what if MJ was at the Memorial simply dressed as... himself...lol. Many look-alikes were present that day. Who knows... he may have received lots of compliments on how authentic he looked and how much he resembled MJ.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:There is noway, the Doc, is Mike.

He is a master of disguises, I`ll agree on that. But Michaels eyes, those eyes dont fool me.

I will say that I belive that the doc, gave us a message from Michael, it was almost to obvious.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am

You know, I think I may have been the first to point this out,,,either here or on MJHD and I got laughed at...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:28 am

He is from Grenada
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 am

The hoax plan will turn out to be so elaborate, detailed and strategically contrived OR so damn simpllistic that all will be left laughing at and kicking themselves.

Subliminal seduction. Many have heard of it and have subconsciously experienced it. Certain advertisements and messages encourage viewers to get a drink, crave something to eat or feel a particular mood. Michael was a heavy and deep thinker. He understood human nature, mind games and was fascinated by magic. He is definitely climbing inside our heads and orchestrating our thoughts.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:You know, I think I may have been the first to point this out,,,either here or on MJHD and I got laughed at...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Speaking of hiding in plain site...what if MJ was at the Memorial simply dressed as... himself...lol. Many look-alikes were present that day. Who knows... he may have received lots of compliments on how authentic he looked and how much he resembled MJ.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:There is noway, the Doc, is Mike.

OMFG LOL.

That would have been so hilarious HAHA.

It would not surprise me

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 am

Just a thought.................don't they make cosmetic contact lenses?
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:You know, I think I may have been the first to point this out,,,either here or on MJHD and I got laughed at...

I've had the same feeling! specially after someone, I can't remember who it was, mentioned that the answer to the hoax was right before our eyes!!! I thought to myself either this person is talking about the forum and or Murray! Both the forum MJHD and Murray have always been a not so obvious choice but too me that is why they could be the obvious! I'm probably not makins sense lol but my point is that I agree w/you! Very Happy
BTW You are killing me with your avatar! It's funny lol!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:03 pm

I don't think that Doc Murray is Michael in disguise. His speech did sound a lot like Michael but no, that's not him.
Ena
Ena
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:
Subliminal seduction. Many have heard of it and have subconsciously experienced it. Certain advertisements and messages encourage viewers to get a drink, crave something to eat or feel a particular mood. Michael was a heavy and deep thinker. He understood human nature, mind games and was fascinated by magic. He is definitely climbing inside our heads and orchestrating our thoughts.

MJ, I command you to get out of my head!!

Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise? Paranoidp

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 pm

[quote="annieisnotokey"][quote="GirlSaturday"]Subliminal seduction. Many have heard of it and have subconsciously experienced it. Certain advertisements and messages encourage viewers to get a drink, crave something to eat or feel a particular mood. Michael was a heavy and deep thinker. He understood human nature, mind games and was fascinated by magic. He is definitely climbing inside our heads and orchestrating our thoughts.

You are too funny! lol! lol!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

OMG...you are SO correct in this. Ive been thinking the same thing. Subliminal messages.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 pm

I dont think so the eyes give michael away Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:I dont think so the eyes give michael away Very Happy

contact lenses to mimmick Murrays eyes.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 pm

I think that with all the new technology we have going on now, specially all the artistic make-up, anything is possible! even change the shape of the eyes or something just to make them appear different then his. Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:36 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:I dont think so the eyes give michael away Very Happy

contact lenses to mimmick Murrays eyes.

Hmmm maybe but murrays eyes are small compared to michaels
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Banessa wrote:I think that with all the new technology we have going on now, specially all the artistic make-up, anything is possible! even change the shape of the eyes or something just to make them appear different then his. Smile

Good point anything is possible these days Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:39 pm

I been saying that for the longest time ... someone on here said I was crazy .. but IDK ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 pm

I think this is a possibility...
I wouldn't say NO at all....

Just at the 2nd watching of the vid...I thought...."Maybe MJ in disguise with this
interesting carribbean accent."

BTW: I thought Murray is from Trinidad Tobago...not Grenada....but maybe I'm wrong

Keep da fait!
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I been saying that for the longest time ... someone on here said I was crazy .. but IDK ....

I said it too..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Dr.Murray looks as an animation.At least the video one ,seems not really to match his 2 only knew pictures. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect.I dunno if you girls had pay attention on the way he slightly moves his shoulders, its a very common Mike´s manneirism when he gets upset.Also the pronounce of:courage, friends,strenght,truth...That accent sounded so fake, almost as really "chinese", instead of just from a caribbean dude (at least in my opinion).

I still think he is a "real" person, who have been playing as Mike´s puppet...Tough on extreme situations we need to be opened for other singular circunstances, and well animation would explain the reason for the video to be recorded by a professional studio. Cool Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 pm

I am sure that is a disguise. The Murray before we saw was eye smaller boys Wink .Also rare is the cheeks and mustache area .
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Human_nature wrote:
More protections here :

Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise? Abigail_breslin10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Dr.Murray looks as an animation.At least the video one ,seems not really to match his 2 only knew pictures. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect.I dunno if you girls had pay attention on the way he slightly moves his shoulders, its a very common Mike´s manneirism when he gets upset.Also the pronounce of:courage, friends,strenght,truth...That accent sounded so fake, almost as really "chinese", instead of just from a caribbean dude (at least in my opinion).

I still think he is a "real" person, who have been playing as Mike´s puppet...Tough on extreme situations we need to be opened for other singular circunstances, and well animation would explain the reason for the video to be recorded by a professional studio. Cool Cool

I'd love to see some footage of Dr. Murray before this whole thing happened and not just 2 crappy pictures to be able to do a reasonable comparison with the YT video.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:25 am

The comparation: Look eyes (bigger) Moustache zone (rare?) cheecks (rare?) , gestual....
Dr Conrad Murray = Michael Jackson in Disguise? 2_murr11And i'm crazy but when i see the video noticed and i start to cry. Because i feel is He, my heart and mi eyes see.- The eyes don't lie.

Last edited by Airun on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 am

Yeah, there is something very strange about that Dr. Murray video. I can't quite put my finger on it. I agree neverlandsfairy, it's almost like it was an animation or something. His movements were very strange while he was talking, his face didn't move naturally or something. Very weird!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 am

He also on the video looks younger, and not in due to make up, but as his skin was kind of "plastic strecthed" O.o.Maybe he was a 4D creation inspired on the real Murray, who also seems to have a darker skin color tone. Suspect Suspect
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:53 am

Hey I definitely agree that Murray's face looks plasticy! You've probably seen the Hoax series on youtube, look at the last few seconds of the latest installment, I think this is what JonellStar is getting at too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNyWwrxhu8&feature=channel
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 am

Holy sh*t, the last part of that video gave me chills!!!!!!!!! That makes me wonder even more about that Dr. Murray video. Totally possible that could be MJ. When people were saying it was MJ in disguise, like wearing a mask or something, I said no way in hell. But THIS??? A digital creation, set up to move, talk, and gesture like MJ?? Totally possible. I've never seen anything like that in my entire life. OMG, that just totally gave me hope again!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:01 am

I've see this pic of MJ before but never the full body shot. To me it looks like he's in a circus cage with an ankle chain. Am I correct or is the photo depicting something else altogether?

Jubilee wrote:Hey I definitely agree that Murray's face looks plasticy! You've probably seen the Hoax series on youtube, look at the last few seconds of the latest installment, I think this is what JonellStar is getting at too

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 am

Jubilee wrote:Hey I definitely agree that Murray's face looks plasticy! You've probably seen the Hoax series on youtube, look at the last few seconds of the latest installment, I think this is what JonellStar is getting at too

Exactly! Just like MJ the dancing skeleton in Ghosts.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 pm

All I can say is, wow! I am behind on the Hoax videos and just watched the latest installment. I feel nuts for even thinking this, much less saying it, but I think it is entirely possible the last few seconds of that video depicts exactly what was going on in the DM, er, Michael youtube video to us.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 pm

I´ve been watching literally 55 times the video today.So I focused on the word spelling I had already noticed, and also on the breath pauses.

Michael has a certain way to breath between the words as gasping, and hitting the tongue on his teeth to pronounce certain words.Being the Ts,Fs,Ths kind of "strecthed" also the "Ns" being deep nasal.

When he says thank, sometimes it sounds as "fank" if you know what I mean.And Dr.Murray spells the same way.Its not a matter accent, is the stretching of the Th what had caught my attention.Also happens when he says friends, sounds as "FFRieNS" instead of frieNDs, on the same style as Michael does, being again the F and N the most audible phonemes.

Michael also spells such as "satch", and guess what,Murray again does the same.

And all the rest as troot instead of truth, streNghT with the N and T also being remarked.And somehow Murray´s voice resembled a bit the vocals of 2000 Watts, with accent...Soft but at same time, deeper and more manly.

As I said I believe Murray exists, but maybe they created a character based on the Real Murray with Mikes being the one talking behind, with a kind of distortion voice device.

Tough the way he moves his shoulders, blinks, lean the head...We know who them belong to! Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:33 pm

I know what you are talking about.

You are completely right. He does pronounce certain words, and letters in a certain way

Again, ANYTHING can be possible. We are talking about Michael here, dont forget that

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 pm

After the amount of bs and WTF moments we've experienced since june 25, i think anything's possible, LOL.

And, if MJ is Murray in disguise, that'd explain why "Murray" went missing when MJ was arrived at UCLA. Murray and MJ couldnt be at the hospital at the same time Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:08 pm

remember when Frank DiLeo said on Larry King that him, MJ, Ortega, and Murray had a meeting in May and we wondered why the doctor would be in the meeting? Well if MJ and the doctor were the same that could prove it... or perhaps Murray is real but they used his face for the fake Murray video.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 pm

... or perhaps Murray is real but they used his face for the fake Murray video.[/quote]

Is exactly what Im trying to say. cheers
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Exactly! LOL...just as you never saw Clark Kent and Superman in the same room at the same time. It wasn't going to happen that MJ and Dr Murray would be in the same room at the same time.

The mis-handling of Dr Murray created the strongest clue in my mind regarding a hoax.

I cannot stand tabloid journalism/journalists. They represent bloodsuckers and leeches who write the worst garbage on earth. I would become homeless and beg in the streets before I would work for such organizations.

However... LOL...if I were the editor of the National Enquirer, Sun or any other tabloid, I would fire everyone for sleeping on the job. Those paparazzi photographers are paid to do any old slimy thing to scoop stories and photos. Dr. Murray should have been mobbed at the hospital and then followed closely. We should have seen them camped outside his home ready to pounce if so much as the family dog came outside. All of his friends, patients, family, schoolmates etc should have become targets for interviews.

Paparazzi normally works overtime to expose dirt on people. Why are they suddenly so relaxed and absent regarding this doctor?

ballongiraf wrote:After the amount of bs and WTF moments we've experienced since june 25, i think anything's possible, LOL.

And, if MJ is Murray in disguise, that'd explain why "Murray" went missing when MJ was arrived at UCLA. Murray and MJ couldnt be at the hospital at the same time Smile
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 pm

I don't believe that Conrad Murray and MJ are one and the same. I do, however, think it is entirely possible and quite plausible that CGI was used in the CM video so that Michael could speak w/ us directly. I believe that CM is in on whatever is going on. If you examine the video very carefully, you will see where it is cut and spliced, edited together if you will. Also, the eyes, while certainly not our beautiful MJ's eyes are distinctly different than the lone photo we were shown for so long of Murray smiling at his office.

You will never convince me that Michael didn't have a hand in that video in some fashion. Beyond that, Murray is receiving the most piss-poor legal advice I have ever seen. I mean, that video taken on its face is simply too bizarre for words!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 pm

jpresley wrote:I don't believe that Conrad Murray and MJ are one and the same. I do, however, think it is entirely possible and quite plausible that CGI was used in the CM video so that Michael could speak w/ us directly. I believe that CM is in on whatever is going on. If you examine the video very carefully, you will see where it is cut and spliced, edited together if you will. Also, the eyes, while certainly not our beautiful MJ's eyes are distinctly different than the lone photo we were shown for so long of Murray smiling at his office.

You will never convince me that Michael didn't have a hand in that video in some fashion. Beyond that, Murray is receiving the most piss-poor legal advice I have ever seen. I mean, that video taken on its face is simply too bizarre for words!
Seconded. I don't even have to add anything else to it, you took the words right out of my head JP.
I included some info on the 4D Facial Capture technique on this thread: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/video-s-hoax-f10/youtube-video-explaining-hinting-who-murray-is-must-see-t649.htm

"I thought of the 4D Facial capture for Dr Murray because it is entirely possible. 4D facial capture animation has grown in leaps and bounds over the past couple of years to the high standard and quality that it is today.
Cast your mind back to the 2004 Tom Hanks movie 'The Polar Express' done antirely in 4D facial capture. The 4D capture wasn't great because it was still fairly early on but it was done although Tom Hanks didn't look too realistic.
Fast forward to 2007 onwards and it really has grown.
Indie band Hot Chip used 4D Facial Capture for their music video 'Colours' (I don't know who they are either but I did a project on the 4D Facial capture technique for my final year project at Uni in 2007 and that's where I found it).

http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/musicvideos/3163/

It is entirely possible to create entire worlds and fantasy characters using CGI, and now people can be created too. It's a far cry from the 2005 Final Fantasy Advent Children movie which was all 3D animation and looked lifeless.
With 4D Facial Capture and Motion Capture - as demonstrated in the Lord of The Rings Trilogy and King Kong, not to mention Michael Jackson's Ghosts using the nodes to capture the movement then having that motion displayed on screen by the CGI character. Well the world is practically your oyster, and newer technologies are being created every day to hone and perfect the technique."
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself JPres & APOM. I agree with you guys 100%!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Amazing synopsis. I learn something new each and ever day. I am no where near being a techie so I really appreciate the insight that has been provided. Keep it coming ladies, please keep it coming.

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
jpresley wrote:I don't believe that Conrad Murray and MJ are one and the same. I do, however, think it is entirely possible and quite plausible that CGI was used in the CM video so that Michael could speak w/ us directly. I believe that CM is in on whatever is going on. If you examine the video very carefully, you will see where it is cut and spliced, edited together if you will. Also, the eyes, while certainly not our beautiful MJ's eyes are distinctly different than the lone photo we were shown for so long of Murray smiling at his office.

Seconded. I don't even have to add anything else to it, you took the words right out of my head JP.
I included some info on the 4D Facial Capture technique on this thread: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/video-s-hoax-f10/youtube-video-explaining-hinting-who-murray-is-must-see-t649.htm

"I thought of the 4D Facial capture for Dr Murray because it is entirely possible. 4D facial capture animation has grown in leaps and bounds over the past couple of years to the high standard and quality that it is today.
Cast your mind back to the 2004 Tom Hanks movie 'The Polar Express' done antirely in 4D facial capture. The 4D capture wasn't great because it was still fairly early on but it was done although Tom Hanks didn't look too realistic.
Fast forward to 2007 onwards and it really has grown.
Indie band Hot Chip used 4D Facial Capture for their music video 'Colours' (I don't know who they are either but I did a project on the 4D Facial capture technique for my final year project at Uni in 2007 and that's where I found it).

http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/musicvideos/3163/

It is entirely possible to create entire worlds and fantasy characters using CGI, and now people can be created too. It's a far cry from the 2005 Final Fantasy Advent Children movie which was all 3D animation and looked lifeless.
With 4D Facial Capture and Motion Capture - as demonstrated in the Lord of The Rings Trilogy and King Kong, not to mention Michael Jackson's Ghosts using the nodes to capture the movement then having that motion displayed on screen by the CGI character. Well the world is practically your oyster, and newer technologies are being created every day to hone and perfect the technique."
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:52 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Amazing synopsis. I learn something new each and ever day. I am no where near being a techie so I really appreciate the insight that has been provided. Keep it coming ladies, please keep it coming.
[/quote]
Hey GirlSaturday
No worries, I'm glad my first degree finally came in useful - it's been useless before this; and to think it has something to do with Michael and the hoax. Who would have thunk it lol.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:50 pm

bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum