Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive been called a lot of things in my life, but never before a Guardian Angel

+8
NikkiKat22
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
SmoothCriminal
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
EarthAngel90
summer+sc3nt
mjj29081958
12 posters

Go down

Ive been called a lot of things in my life, but never before a Guardian Angel Empty Ive been called a lot of things in my life, but never before a Guardian Angel

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:42 am

Yeasterday someone Called me an Guardian Angel, I cryed, Ive never been called such a sweet thing before in my entre life.

There is no words in this world, wich can express how I feel about that.

But mabye this song, will tell her how much it meant to me:
It reminds me about Michael.

Charmed6 This one is for you Honey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plr4kR2X5wY

Back to top Go down

Ive been called a lot of things in my life, but never before a Guardian Angel Empty Re: Ive been called a lot of things in my life, but never before a Guardian Angel

Post by mjj29081958 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 am

You know? I really think you're just like Michael: an special person with a huge heart. People like you (and like all others on here) make this world a better place!
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Ive been called a lot of things in my life, but never before a Guardian Angel Empty Re: Ive been called a lot of things in my life, but never before a Guardian Angel

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 am

When someone calls you a Guardian Angel gf then you must have done something to help her/him in some way. You must be a blessing to her/him. That's great girlie keep smiling. Yea and we consider Michael an Earth Angel. Love to be around Angels.
Hugs
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 am

I hope you and I can be friends - I could use a guardian angel as a friend - you must know Michael well *wink*.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:03 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:I hope you and I can be friends - I could use a guardian angel as a friend - you must know Michael well *wink*.

LOL... do tell Michael we love him will ya MyBelovedMJ.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 pm

That makes my heart smile! sunny
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Aww thats so nice Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:43 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:I hope you and I can be friends - I could use a guardian angel as a friend - you must know Michael well *wink*.

LOL... do tell Michael we love him will ya MyBelovedMJ.

You guys are so sweet, It has always been in my heart to help other people in need. Specially the lost children.

Ive always been this way.

If you knew about my childhood, you would know why I turned out to be this way.

You guys make my day, when im down, and very sad about this whole thing with Michael.

There is no words big enough in this world to thank you all, for your wonderful support.

My mother would always tell me when I was a child:" You have to let this go Sweetheart, cause you cannot save the whole world.

Because I always talked about adopting all the poor and homeless children in the world.

Ill tell Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey hon,
I can't say it better than everyone else here but know that we love and adore you, and it wouldn't be right without you here, you are one of us and you help brighten this place up when people are feeling down.

P.S. summer+sc3nt said it best when she said that you must have helped someone in some way to make them call you a Guardian Angel, and never forget that, you have helped people and you have made a difference in their lives.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Im crying again. Sad Sad

I dont know what to say.
I wish I could help Michael in the same way, take all his pain away.

I wish had the money to help children around this world.

@Human_Nature

You said you could feel my soul in my messages, thats how I love Michael, you have no Idea, what Michael is to me.

I love all of you, from the bottom of my heart, you are like my family.

Mike brought us all together, wich is a beautiful thought.

@Mjj29081958

You are not the first one to tell me that Im like Michael, (even though Ive never been able to see it myself) I truely believe thats why I love him so much.

How did I get so lucky to get to know all of you?
You are the BEST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Yeasterday someone Called me an Guardian Angel, I cryed, Ive never been called such a sweet thing before in my entre life.

Sad This is what I mean when I say your my angel. You care like no other person I have met. You make me believe in myself. Believe that I can do anything. When I was a child and still do this day, I feel like I am not ment to be in my family, I don't feel like they love me. Sad I always wished I could fly off to Neverland where I would always be loved. Thats how I feel when I talk with you. I feel like your my neverland. (if that make sense) I feel like you have so much love in your heart. I cannot say how lucky I am that I have you in my life. Thank you so much for this video. It means the world to me and to Michael! Sad I love you from the bottom of my heart. I truly do.I love you
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 pm

charmed6 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Yeasterday someone Called me an Guardian Angel, I cryed, Ive never been called such a sweet thing before in my entre life.

Sad This is what I mean when I say your my angel. You care like no other person I have met. You make me believe in myself. Believe that I can do anything. When I was a child and still do this day, I feel like I am not ment to be in my family, I don't feel like they love me. Sad I always wished I could fly off to Neverland where I would always be loved. Thats how I feel when I talk with you. I feel like your my neverland. (if that make sense) I feel like you have so much love in your heart. I cannot say how lucky I am that I have you in my life. Thank you so much for this video. It means the world to me and to Michael! Sad I love you from the bottom of my heart. I truly do.I love you

Ohh sweetie,i know how you are feeling and i know how it hurts if you family doesnt care and love you,same is with me and i have thought many times about running away from home,i just cant take it anymore.It really hurts and you have feeling that everyone hates you and they dont need you here.And specially if you dont have brothers sisters,father and mother is an alcoholic and cares about only her bf and another ppl.I really missing a word"daddy",im having so sad and lonely day today.Cryed and i am sad.

We love and care about you,you are our family.
I wish i could give you a big-big hug.
I love you!

Crying or Very sad
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

I was just thinking that about him this morning-being a gaudian angel! He truly is so special to all of us!!!! Love you Michael!!!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 pm

CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:

Ohh sweetie,i know how you are feeling and i know how it hurts if you family doesnt care and love you,same is with me and i have thought many times about running away from home,i just cant take it anymore.It really hurts and you have feeling that everyone hates you and they dont need you here.And specially if you dont have brothers sisters,father and mother is an alcoholic and cares about only her bf and another ppl.I really missing a word"daddy",im having so sad and lonely day today.Cryed and i am sad.

I love you!

Crying or Very sad

I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry Sad I love you to, from the bottom of my heart. You care for me better then my own family. I do have a brother, sister, mother, and father, but they just don't care. It hurts not to feel love, it hurts a lot. Sad
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 pm

charmed6 wrote:
CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:

I love you!

Crying or Very sad

I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry Sad I love you to, from the bottom of my heart. You care for me better then my own family. I do have a brother, sister, mother, and father, but they just don't care. It hurts not to feel love, it hurts a lot. Sad

I have cryed all that day,i dont know what is wrong with me today.Such a sad day.
Yes it hurts a lot and i care about u much Crying or Very sad
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 pm

MyBelovedMJ and CantLiveWithoutMJ - I have 3 daughters but I have plenty of room in my heart for you guys too. I also had a very difficult childhood but I never stopped believing that I deserved better and that is what I got, a wonderful husband and 3 precious daughters. I am here for you two. Just pm me if you need me. I promise I'll be there for you. All children are precious and deserve parents who adore them. I'm so sorry that you haven't had that. YOU ARE BOTH VERY SPECIAL AND YOU DESERVE FOR ALL YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE. With much love xoxoxoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 pm

@cantlivewithoutmj and Charmed6

Smile

Remember this:" Smile though your heart is acheing, smile even though its breaking.

If you EVER need me, you know where to find me.
Im here, and im not going anywhere.

"Blow a kiss through the sky, wiping away your tears, please dont cry baby, im here"

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Awww...thank you so much.Both of you are so sweet and caring.
I dont know what to say,u made me smile.
I feel much better now and i need you all(be here),you are such a sweeties.I love you.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:25 pm

@cantlivewithoutmj and MyBelovedMJ

Thank you both so much.

I'm blessed to have you both in my life.

I'll make it through, knowing your here for me.

I'll remember to smile!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 pm

mjj29081958 wrote:You know? I really think you're just like Michael: an special person with a huge heart. People like you (and like all others on here) make this world a better place!

MJJ that is so sweet and you're right MBMJ is just like Michael.
I really feel like we're all here for a reason, we're from all over the world and we are connecting every day. This wouldn't have happened only for Michael.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Ohhh Boy, that was very beautiful. I cryed my heart out. Thanks Sweetheart

"If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum