Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is Jonell Star?

+15
Sweet1
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
jpresley
MJJ Love
CantlivewithoutMJ
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
Another.Part.Of.Me
silvy
ilprincipe
ishealive
cirque333
EarthAngel90
GirlSaturday
19 posters

Go down

Who is Jonell Star? Empty Who is Jonell Star?

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm

I know that she has produced some excellent and thought-provoking youtube videos surrounding the hoax.

Aside from that does anyone have any news on her i.e. where she is from or what she does for a living? LOL...real life detective or investigative reporter, maybe.

She may very well be just another MJ fan. However, I am intrigued by the depth that she takes with her investigations and the detail that she provides within each video installment. Each video asks viewers to peel back layers of her findings and see what is really in front of their eyes. Plus each one ends with a teaser of sorts to draw viewers in to anticipate what may revealed during the next installment.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Who is Jonell Star? Empty Re: Who is Jonell Star?

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm

I think she is a M.J. Fan but she is Very Smart and Has Her evidence well put & shown .... She could be a reporter ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Someone very skilled and super smart Wink Probably not a reporter!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

I don't know who she is but she is very smart I love her videos they make so much sense. She's also like us she thinks outside the box.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Im really impressed by this girl, she has done a very good Job.

She has the right "Evidence" and she makes more sence than any other Hoax video.

Seems to me like she is spending alot of time makeing those videos, and she really have some great points.

Every time I watch one of her videos, it makes me to belive more and more, then Mike is truely still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm

I was a little bit confused when I watched the end of part 8.
There was a teaser about Murray referring to part 9..
The vid was from Aug. 18th

and the murray speech appeared also this day..

any thoughts?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 pm

It's not Joh-Vonnie
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 pm

All I know is she is damned good and we could do with her here - unless she is already here lol. Hi Jonell *waves*
She's got the best videos of all the hoax videos on Youtube and she focuses on the same threads and lines we do. She even included my 'The Jacksons get 90% of profit from the This Is It movie in October' bit which was nice lol. It's cool spotting the details in her videos.
Way to go Jonell Very Happy
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:03 pm

I'm gonna sound like a b*tch, I know... but what the h*ll, I don't care.
I always speak my mind, even if it gets me in trouble. Wink

I think that she is super smart and does a great job putting all the information together and editing the videos... however, all (or most of)her ideas were taken from the MJHD Forum.

You can't see it now because the Forum went crazy and people are posting senseless topic, but before it closed & reopened, everytime some great idea came up on MJHD, a JonellStar new video was posted in the few following days. Trust me, I've been on that site before there even was a Forum and I remember how & where the best ideas came up.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I'm gonna sound like a b*tch, I know... but what the h*ll, I don't care.

I think that she is super smart and does a great job putting all the information together and editing the videos... however, all (or most of)her ideas were taken from the MJHD Forum.

You can't see it now because the Forum went crazy and people are posting senseless topic, but before it closed & reopened, everytime some great idea came up on MJHD, a JonellStar new video was posted in the few following days. Trust me, I've been on that site before there even was a Forum and I remember how & where the best ideas came up.
Annie speak your mind always, no matter how people react to it.
I thought she was either on here or lurking as a guest because I only posted the 90% profit on here, not MJHD and it suddenly turned up in her video [4 I think].
Me and Silence were trying to calculate the profits that Sony/Columbia would make from a 10% cut of the Movie and it came to very little. We calculated how many people it would take for them to even break even and recover the cost of buying the footage @ $70m/£35m let alone make a profit on top of that.
All in all Sony et al will be making losses let alone a profit out of it.
I reckon Jonell is on here, but I'd say it would be cruel to try and find her.

*Edit* Urgh, I'm so illiterate tonight, I had to edit the first line, it's 'your mind' not 'the truth' sorry Annie, I'm tired lol, I'm not even reading straight anymore let alone writing.

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]All I know is she is damned good and we could do with her here - unless she is already here lol. Hi Jonell *waves*

Unfortunately she is not APOM i talked to her, and she said she is not welcomed on MJHD and she did not signed here yet.But I took the liberty to invite her a few days ago. Cool

Tough seems to once and a while she visits us and MJHD as guest, but not as signed member.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
I reckon Jonell is on here, but I'd say it would be cruel to try and find her.

Of course. If she doesn't want to reveal herself, I wouldn't go on a witch hunt. Totally agree with you on that one. And maybe she's not even a member, just a lurker, so there's really no point in searching for her.

Either way, regardless where she gets her ideas from, the videos are very well put together and she gets my kudos for that.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:23 pm

I think she is detective in real life...hehe
But one really smart women.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm gonna sound like a b*tch, I know... but what the h*ll, I don't care.
I always speak my mind, even if it gets me in trouble.
Wink

LOL...our Annie is not okay and I'm going to reach out and give her a big hug. By chance is Annie a Scorpio?

annieisnotokey wrote:I'm gonna sound like a b*tch, I know... but what the h*ll, I don't care.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 pm

[quote="neverlandsfairy"]
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:All I know is she is damned good and we could do with her here - unless she is already here lol. Hi Jonell *waves*

Unfortunately she is not APOM i talked to her, and she said she is not welcomed on MJHD and she did not signed here yet.But I took the liberty to invite her a few days ago. Cool

Tough seems to once and a while she visits us and MJHD as guest, but not as signed member.

SHe said she was not welcome on MJHD?
I wonder why she is not welcome.
DId she say this?
I wonder what happened?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 pm

[quote="neverlandsfairy"]
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:All I know is she is damned good and we could do with her here - unless she is already here lol. Hi Jonell *waves*

Maybe they treated her like they did JCC and banned her outright after b!tching at her for her views. That sounds about right for them.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Speaking of MJHD, does anyone else find it difficult to weed through all of the threads going? I know that there IS some useful info on there and have posted a couple of threads on here myself from them. But lately, it seems to take forever to find anything useful and all the back and forth comments between the posters are simply ANNOYING to say the least. I've posted only a couple of times since it was locked and mainly come here to express my thoughts.

Annieisnotokay - I see you on there a lot. Any suggestions? Because I know there is good stuff buried under all the garbage, but I'm having a hard time finding it lol.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:14 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I'm gonna sound like a b*tch, I know... but what the h*ll, I don't care.
Wink

LOL...our Annie is not okay and I'm going to reach out and give her a big hug. By chance is Annie a Scorpio?

Thank you for the hug!! cheers
For the record, I'm a virgo about to turn 34 on August 27th.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:15 pm

[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me"]
neverlandsfairy wrote:

Maybe they treated her like they did JCC and banned her outright after b!tching at her for her views. That sounds about right for them.

Im so glad im on this site.

I like it here.

I was once trashed because i expressed my love for Mike.

How SICK was that, I mean, isent it what we are here for?? That, and then figure out what happent to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:18 pm

jpresley wrote:
Annieisnotokay - I see you on there a lot. Any suggestions? Because I know there is good stuff buried under all the garbage, but I'm having a hard time finding it lol.

There's great stuff, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

As I'm working on my own theory right now (it might take me weeks, so MJ better not comeback in the meantime... LOL), I'm reading most of the threads to find inspiration. And I might pick this Forum's brain at some point too.

I promise I will post it at some point. Wink

Perhaps I could start a thread here just to post links on what I think it's worth taking a look at the MJHD Forum.

What do you think?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Im so glad im on this site.

I like it here.

I was once trashed because i expressed my love for Mike.

How SICK was that, I mean, isent it what we are here for?? That, and then figure out what happent to him?

We're better off here MBMJ they'd attack you for no reason on MJHD there's no need for that nastiness. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Which is why I love it here, the people are far nicer and are here for Michael and not for fighting.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Cool... a Virgo like MJ.

I thought Scorpio because they also speak up and speak their mind regardless of ...ahem...the outcome...lol.

We'll have to throw a cyber party for you next Thursday!

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I'm gonna sound like a b*tch, I know... but what the h*ll, I don't care.
Wink

Thank you for the hug!! cheers
For the record, I'm a virgo about to turn 34 on August 27th.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jpresley wrote:

There's great stuff, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

As I'm working on my own theory right now (it might take me weeks, so MJ better not comeback in the meantime... LOL), I'm reading most of the threads to find inspiration. And I might pick this Forum's brain at some point too.

I promise I will post it at some point. Wink

Perhaps I could start a thread here just to post links on what I think it's worth taking a look at the MJHD Forum.

What do you think?

I think that is an excellent idea! I get so frustrated looking through everything on there and eventually, I'm gonna have to 'work' again at work! lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:23 pm

I sent Jonell a message on her channel, just thanking her for all her hard work and encouraging her to continue.

She wrote me back and told me that she had a dream and feels that God spoke to her in the dream and told her that Michael was not dead, and she feels that something shady is going on that caused him to do this.

I don't think she has ever denied that she obtained a lot of her info from both sites, but she is very talented, because she puts her videos together in a very professional thoughtful, logical way.

She is 24 years old.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm

P.S. I was just on MJHD and I tell you, it is a madhouse over there. a couple of members have decided that they now think Michael is dead and anyone who still thinks he is alive are lunatics and looneys.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:P.S. I was just on MJHD and I tell you, it is a madhouse over there. a couple of members have decided that they now think Michael is dead and anyone who still thinks he is alive are lunatics and looneys.

Well thats good for them, that they desided to come up with that conclusion. But then they should leave the site.

I hate when people is like that

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Could it be that there are people "planted" there to stir up doubt about the hoax as a means to take the believers off-course? We are not certain when the truth will be revealed. However the masterminds behind the hoax definitely know when they wish to reveal the truth. Perhaps...the believers at MJHD are getting too close and messing up the gameplan. Just a fleeting thought or two...

CantStopLovingU wrote:P.S. I was just on MJHD and I tell you, it is a madhouse over there. a couple of members have decided that they now think Michael is dead and anyone who still thinks he is alive are lunatics and looneys.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Well! I am just thankful that we are here on this site expressing our point of views without drama. Someone said on a post last week that we are all here for a reason. I believe in that strongly. Sure, MJDH views our site and gets insight to help them. I know those of us on this site give them credit for what they do. All I can say is everyone is different. I left Jonell a the video comment. I think she did an awesome job! We are all here for the same purpose right? Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 pm

You know. After all the crap that we go through, we still believe and thats the best thing. So let them call me a Lunatic. I don't care anymore. I know whats true in my heart. So to all the haters out there, I'm proud to be a member of club crazy bounce
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Yep, those members are becoming REALLY annoying. Rolling Eyes
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjjforever72 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Jonell is from houston TX I have her on my youtube friends list. I love all of her video's ! Smile
mjjforever72
mjjforever72
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

https://www.youtube.com/sexilady72

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:19 pm

I am hoping Michael looking at this One instead of that one ... we are sane ones who were smart to leave the chaos and madness ... even though I am member - I rarely vist .... even though I am Top Poster on there (Like to have a Backup - Hahaha).
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:16 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:I am hoping Michael looking at this One instead of that one ... we are sane ones who were smart to leave the chaos and madness ... even though I am member - I rarely vist .... even though I am Top Poster on there (Like to have a Backup - Hahaha).

I was thinking the same thing.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:36 am

Jonell gets a thumbs up from me, even though her ideas may originate from other places, she puts it all across very well.. and more importantly getting it onto mainstream Wink
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down