Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING

+36
Jubilee
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
queenpanther55
kdkennedy74
jpresley
MJSmile4Us
Give.In.To.Me
Rach
bibi
CantStopLovingU
Sweet1
mirandacnc
nohype
emanviam
Another.Part.Of.Me
dunno_it
MJJ Love
nlb
dontmakeitfactual
annieisnotokey
GirlSaturday
ishealive
morla
NikkiKat22
DawneVee
Airun
Grace
PinkLizard
Banessa
neverlandsfairy
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
DreamChild
ballongiraf
yaya
mir26
EarthAngel90
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 3 Empty Re: CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING

Post by jpresley Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Dr. Murray didn't give MJ enough propofol to kill him. It was on Nancy Gracy tonight when she had a Dr. of Anthesiology on as a guest. The Dr. stated that in the avadavid Dr. Murray said he gave MJ 25-50 mg which would only put MJ to sleep for 5-10 mins. He would never have reached REM with such a low dose. It also wouldn't have killed him. Does anyone get that Dr. Murray was a renegade Doctor? He was shady! He had no idea of what he was doing. Keep the Faith!

As an aside, Propofol is an anesthetic only. It couldn't have given Michael REM sleep no matter how much he had been given. For more details, see Annie's previous thread re Propofol.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 3 Empty Re: CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Haven't we already learned that propofol leaves the body very quickly and is hard to trace EXCEPT in large doses? Therefore, if Michael had indeed been dead for hours before getting to the hospital high levels of propofol should not have been traceable.

Why, oh why, would you send for a 12 year old as stated that Dr. Murray called to Prince for help? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Would you really call for the help of a child when there are adult staff in the vicinity?

Also, back on the propofol subject, weren't we told that they had found 8 bottles but that it had not been stored correctly? It is supposed to be refrigerated and the bottles that they found were not. I can not see Michael allowing this not to be stored properly and then used. If he did indeed know what he wanted, as they tell us, then he would have known that the stuff had to kept at a certain temp IMO and then today we learn that they found a bottle in Dr. Murray's bag and have learned that he purchased it legally from a Las Vegas pharmacy. I am not sure on this but I don't think that is something that you can just go to a pharmacy and purchase. I know when this first started they were searching for the distributors to figure out which clinics they had shipped which bottles to.

One more thing and correct me if I am wrong, but were we not told during the time of these searches that Murray was NOT a suspect but that they were just looking to consult with him as to what had happened in Michael's final hours and to find out what doctors he was obtaining medications from?

I am so confused, but now that the coroner's office has denied releasing any information I am again thinking this is a hoax. I had a major upset earlier but now I think I am starting to see things clearly again.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:24 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Wasent that homocide report pure BS???

The homicide report is BS.

But there's also a police affidavit made public. And that's just what the police told a judge about what happened in order to get a search warrant.

SEEMS LIKE MJ is checking this site. LOL.

Because were getting close to our OWN investigation.

Coincidentally, We have an OFFICIAL cause of DEATH swirling around the internet.

I think we need to PAY ATTENTION to details.

WORD by WORD.. Im checking..
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
I definitely agree with u about Murray being the shadiest doctor (I am not evn sure whether his media certificate is legit or not) in the world. But what really concerns me is that it's being reported that it was not the sedative diprivan that could have 'killed' Michael but a mixture of numerous meds like muscle relaxant on top of diprivan... Crying or Very sad

We still don't know for sure.
The affidavit made public today is just what the police told the judge in order to get a warrant.
It's not a transcript of Dr. Murray's testimony and it's not a transcript of the toxicology report.
Have a little patience and a little faith. flower

thank u so much annieisnotokey you r a star Very Happy I love you - I was really stating to fall apart and felt like I was hit by a hammer in the head to be given this as my first news of the day in the mornng.

I love all of you guys and makes each day less difficult to go through knowing that I am surrounded by such a wonderful and loving supportive family Very Happy I love you

CORONER JUST RULED JACKSONS DEATH A HOMICIDE, BUT LA OFFICIAL NOW DENIES THE RULING - Page 3 861439591_13690e962b
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 am

OMG.....I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset last night when I heard this on TV, but yet I knew when I came here to read your posts, I would feel better.

Maybe they are feeling the heat from us believers and releasing this info prematurely to kind of throw us off.....maybe to tell us to back off???
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:06 am

ugh.
danish tv is reporting this as a fact RIGHT NOW, and is completely disgregarding the fact that it was denied
Rolling Eyes
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 am

ballongiraf wrote:ugh.
danish tv is reporting this as a fact RIGHT NOW, and is completely disgregarding the fact that it was denied
Rolling Eyes

I know, I still live in Denmark, its BS. I HATE THE MEDIA. I turned it off.

Im about to move back to the US, Im wondering how it will be when I move back. Will Mike be all over the place?? Hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 am

you live in denmark?! I had no idea Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 am

Hey I've got family in Praesto and Copenhagen on the subject of Denmark Very Happy
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 am

well, denmark IS the center of the universe. I KNEW it LOL

Razz
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:54 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 am

ballongiraf wrote:you live in denmark?! I had no idea Smile

Ive only lived here for a few years, I grew up in California.

And im moving back to the US IN about 1-2 months.

I speak both lauguages, American way better than Danish

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 am

AND THIS PROOFS AGAIN DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ
(For those who believed this story when it came out) Rolling Eyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that even the Polish media now spread the news about "the official MJ's autopsy results" according to which MJ died of propofol overdose....kinda depressing to hear that.... Neutral
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:53 pm

dunno_it wrote:Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that even the Polish media now spread the news about "the official MJ's autopsy results" according to which MJ died of propofol overdose....kinda depressing to hear that.... Neutral

The autopsy results are not officially released yet.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:57 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
dunno_it wrote:Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that even the Polish media now spread the news about "the official MJ's autopsy results" according to which MJ died of propofol overdose....kinda depressing to hear that.... Neutral

The autopsy results are not officially released yet.

Thanks, Annie. We just need to keep telling ourselves over and over that the media is 100% bullshit.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by mj THE KING OF POP Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 pm

jpresley wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:Dr. Murray didn't give MJ enough propofol to kill him. It was on Nancy Gracy tonight when she had a Dr. of Anthesiology on as a guest. The Dr. stated that in the avadavid Dr. Murray said he gave MJ 25-50 mg which would only put MJ to sleep for 5-10 mins. He would never have reached REM with such a low dose. It also wouldn't have killed him. Does anyone get that Dr. Murray was a renegade Doctor? He was shady! He had no idea of what he was doing. Keep the Faith!

As an aside, Propofol is an anesthetic only. It couldn't have given Michael REM sleep no matter how much he had been given. For more details, see Annie's previous thread re Propofol.

what you said was true but every time i cant stop thinking if THE KING OF POP IS DEAD CAUSE WHEN I WAS ON YOUTUBE 1 DAT AGO I WAS watching a video that was from cnn nd ot from nowhere i saw shadow that looked like the height of Michael Jackson THE KING OF POP
mj THE KING OF POP
mj THE KING OF POP

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 pm

...it's unbelieveable - even ZDF (serious German televsion) reported this crap in the evening news - just to play "Remember the time" as background music in a report about the 1000th anniversary of the Cathedral in Mainz... clown

How deep will the media sink - Titanic is calling *g* drunken

Last edited by morla on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 pm

P-R-O-P-O-F-O-L

I played with the letters and located these two words....fool...prop

MJ intended to fool people with this drug as his prop.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Good point Smile

prop = Requisite in German...
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:31 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:OH MY GOD.

Noooo Sad Sad Sad

This is not happening. Oh no.. I just threwup AGAIN

Please GOD dont let this be true.

Who would hurt an Angel??

My heart just broke into 1000 of pieces.
I just died inside for good

I have to leave this site. This is not what I needed

It cant be true. Please GOD!!!

I cant belive this Sad Sad Sad

This was my worse fear

I'm really concerned for you. Please take this in the spirit it is meant and not as a personal dig at you. This hoax investigation stuff might not be healthy for you. Did you know MJ personally? Even if you did, I've never seen anyone react to a death this way in my life. I didn't react this way when my grandparents died. I know you say you are getting some therapy/help, but I really worry about you. And I don't mean that in a mean way. I mean genuinely. You seem a big stressed and emotionally unstable over this whole thing. The tiniest bit of bad news or potential bad news completely screws your body up, and I wonder if it's healthy for you to be here. Sorry. I hope that came out the way it was intended but posts like this of yours really freak me out a little.

There is a part of me that thinks you should go, deal with the grief and move on. But then if MJ is alive and comes back, I worry about how THAT will affect you. Please, you have GOT to get your emotions under control. I've never seen someone react like this to something like this before and it worries me.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 am

how strange I cant see any of the posts on this thread.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 am

that avatar is gorgeous, but way too big. Please change it.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 am

Yea it is!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3