Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by DawneVee on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Okay, so according to her, Michael wanted her to carry a baby girl so Paris could have a sister but she refused because she didn't want to give the baby up and didn't want to live in America. Suspect

Hey Susan...then you know what...if what you are saying is true, then YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE KEPT LEADING HIM ON BY THROWING IDEAS AROUND AND WHAT NOT. YOU KNEW YOU WEREN'T GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH IT, BUT YOU LET MICHAEL CONTINUE ON (if this is true) THINKING HE MAY BE A DADDY AGAIN.

I don't like LIARS and you Susan are one of them. Thank you for helping to destroy Michael....karma is a b!tch and I hope it comes back to you double.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77827/index.html

Michael...if you want a sister for Paris, I'll do it. Seriously. I don't want your money or anything. I just hold true to my word.
avatar
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : DFW-Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Maybe I'm a bit slow on the old up take but who is this woman?!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Rachel wrote:Maybe I'm a bit slow on the old up take but who is this woman?!

An attention seeking wh*re that's a tad bit more presentable than Billie Jean Jackson.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
An attention seeking wh*re that's a tad bit more presentable than Billie Jean Jackson.

Ah, thanks for clearing up!!! Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm

That woman is like the rest of them .... Attention Whore .... !!!!
*Michael - I am serious - If you need a friend to talk to ... Give me a call ... I am all ears + heart*.. (and More) - I am willing to be a Young Mom , too !!!! Wink Wink Wink


Last edited by EarthAngel90 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 pm

I want her to go away - Ugh she is making me sick. Of course another one crawling out of the woodwork.

I wonder if any of us contacted the press and said that we were Michael's long lost lover, or whatever story we made up, if they would put it in print and run after it! Why do they give anyone who "claims"s something the means to spread their lies???
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:I want her to go away - Ugh she is making me sick. Of course another one crawling out of the woodwork.

I wonder if any of us contacted the press and said that we were Michael's long lost lover, or whatever story we made up, if they would put it in print and run after it! Why do they give anyone who "claims"s something the means to spread their lies???

Maybe we can try that and it could make a good story for the hoax?! I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind if it meant showing the media up!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by NikkiKat22 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

LOL O.K. she has to be lying. Lest me just say, that MJ wanted cute kids. That lady is one ugly puppy if you ask me. But then again it would be Mikes child, and you get half your fathers genes,and when your daddy is an beautiful angel, Well I think I have made my point. Very Happy
avatar
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : NeverLand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 pm

charmed6 wrote:LOL O.K. she has to be lying. Lest me just say, that MJ wanted cute kids. That lady is one ugly puppy if you ask me. But then again it would be Mikes child, and you get half your fathers genes,and when your daddy is an beautiful angel, Well I think I have made my point. Very Happy

Oh that's cruel!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by NikkiKat22 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Rachel wrote:
charmed6 wrote:LOL O.K. she has to be lying. Lest me just say, that MJ wanted cute kids. That lady is one ugly puppy if you ask me. But then again it would be Mikes child, and you get half your fathers genes,and when your daddy is an beautiful angel, Well I think I have made my point. Very Happy

Oh that's cruel!!!!


Your right. I'm sorry. I'm just hating this right now.everyone is trying to make money off him. He don't deserve to have all these people turn on him like this. He never did anything wrong, and it seems like all they were after wasnt friendship, it was money. Sad Sad
avatar
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : NeverLand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 pm

charmed6 wrote:
Your right. I'm sorry. I'm just hating this right now.everyone is trying to make money off him. He don't deserve to have all these people turn on him like this. He never did anything wrong, and it seems like all they were after wasnt friendship, it was money. Sad Sad

I know, it's disgusting but just remember what goes around comes around. These people will get their karma, whether it be in this life or the next!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Damn, there is some CRAZY women out there

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Sweet1 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 pm

MJ has been in the industry for over 4 decades. Does anyone honestly think that he wasn't aware of who was real and who wasn't? Why do you think he has always been saying how lonely he was? He didn't have many sincere people in his midst. I am all too certain he was fully aware of the rats that would come out when he decided to do this. He's not the lest bit remotely surprised. We shouldn't be either! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by jpresley on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 pm

DawneVee wrote:Okay, so according to her, Michael wanted her to carry a baby girl so Paris could have a sister but she refused because she didn't want to give the baby up and didn't want to live in America. Suspect

Hey Susan...then you know what...if what you are saying is true, then YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE KEPT LEADING HIM ON BY THROWING IDEAS AROUND AND WHAT NOT. YOU KNEW YOU WEREN'T GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH IT, BUT YOU LET MICHAEL CONTINUE ON (if this is true) THINKING HE MAY BE A DADDY AGAIN.

I don't like LIARS and you Susan are one of them. Thank you for helping to destroy Michael....karma is a b!tch and I hope it comes back to you double.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77827/index.html

Michael...if you want a sister for Paris, I'll do it. Seriously. I don't want your money or anything. I just hold true to my word.

Me too!! Hell, we can keep trying until she has a dozen sisters AND brothers! Very Happy
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Susan Etok -- lovin' her 15 minutes of fame, that's for sure!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum