Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

+65
MJfan777
summer+sc3nt
ziffes
MJSmile4Us
SmoothCriminal
queenpanther55
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
mjthelegendlives
hasil
xXxAmyxXx
CantStopLovingU
silvy
morla
IWSICS
dunno_it
Another.Part.Of.Me
Airun
Speechless
MJFOREVER
Ivonne
PinkLizard
anotherpartofme
Sweet1
nlb
bibi
lovelidae
emanviam
Banessa
CharlieBarley
Savannah
rellababy
Lorrie
StenniZ
Ena
pumpkin
Thetruth
endlessfire
EarthAngel90
ilprincipe
GirlSaturday
Grace
DawneVee
DreamsComeTrue
Willa
MJJ Love
jpresley
NikkiKat22
phoenix
ishealive
Smelly
mir26
zembla
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Rach
muffin56
kdkennedy74
just_friend
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
annieisnotokey
CantlivewithoutMJ
neverlandsfairy
michellemissesmjj
69 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 6 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by Airun Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh i hate the diference of hours.... For me Michael done this jup!!!!!
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL. - Page 6 Empty Re: GUY PLS CHECK THIS OUT....PLS LET IT BE REAL.

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Wow, I've finally reached the 10th page on here lol.
I'll admit that when I watched the video the first time (and maybe the second, third, fourth etc) it did throw me a bit because I was like WTF?! o.O but looking at it with a clearer head I'm not sure what to make of it. I am still secretly excited by the idea of it and to me it hasn't been debunked yet so it's still in the running.
I love both Banessa's and Savannah's posts on page 7 and 8 respectively because they sound plausible.
We know the coroner sent fingerprints of the body to the FBI and while they would have Michael's prints on file from when he was booked during his arrest, I'm pretty sure they have to lift the actual body's hands up to the screen for the inkless fingerprinting system. If there is a body, and that's a big if, then it's not Michael's and that would be an instant red flag if those prints were sent to the FBI.

I do have another possible theory which could help explain it in part. What if this is a taster or preview clip of Michael's movie (assuming that he is filming his movie)? That would explain the discrepancy between the vans, however slight they may be, and it would also explain how the cameraguy managed to get so close. He's one of Michael's people and he's supposed to be there filming, although he made it a bit Blair Witch with the breathing but if it's supposed to show him panicking then its understandable.
I don't know what to think because my head's a bit of a mess atm (too tired to think lol) but I'm not dismissing this video yet anyway, although I don't want to get my hopes up either. I believed he was alive without seeing the video and didn't believe the fake Coroner's reports from last night either so I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:26 pm

yeah Speechless, could you please post the link?
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:26 pm

the van, the sirens in the back, just EVERYTHING about this video looks too real to be fake...

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:the van, the sirens in the back, just EVERYTHING about this video looks too real to be fake...

I agree and this is too much IMO for just someone to play a joke. Like it was stated someone could lose their job using the state's property in this manner.

Whether or not it's actually MJ, I do think it's a clue of some kind. Just not sure what it means! scratch
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 pm

and even if the van is different, why would MJ be in the same van as the decoy? that doesn't make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

HOLY CRAP!
I was really starting to accept that he was gone but NOW..

Im gonna go crazy! haha, we were right guys- we were right!!!!!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:38 pm

I believe it to be Michael, only because of the disguise on his head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:39 pm

[quote="IWSICS"]affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

HOLY CRAP!

Im gonna go crazy! haha, we were right guys- we were right!!!!![/quote

Why would you accept that sweetie??

There is more proof to Mike beeing alive than dead

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Keep cool - no 100% proof...e.g. there is no date when it was filmed (even if this really is MJ) ...
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Why would they put a date on it, if he faked it? that would be a pretty stupid thing to do if you ask me. That date could get a lot of people in alot of trouble.

They need to keep the world believe in tha fact that Michael is "dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 pm

guys enough clue to why the van looks different. this may be the reason guys. watch the guard at the end of the video removing something from the back of the door. looks like a sticker or something to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kzSeo08VJo
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I do have another possible theory which could help explain it in part. What if this is a taster or preview clip of Michael's movie (assuming that he is filming his movie)? That would explain the discrepancy between the vans, however slight they may be, and it would also explain how the cameraguy managed to get so close. He's one of Michael's people and he's supposed to be there filming, although he made it a bit Blair Witch with the breathing but if it's supposed to show him panicking then its understandable.
I don't know what to think because my head's a bit of a mess atm (too tired to think lol) but I'm not dismissing this video yet anyway, although I don't want to get my hopes up either. I believed he was alive without seeing the video and didn't believe the fake Coroner's reports from last night either so I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

WOW APOM! I think that sounds like a very good theory! The Movie Trailer Smile Wow! I REALLY hope so Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:45 pm

[quote="MyBelovedMJ"]
IWSICS wrote:affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

HOLY CRAP!

Im gonna go crazy! haha, we were right guys- we were right!!!!![/quote

Why would you accept that sweetie??

There is more proof to Mike beeing alive than dead

I know honey, i just had a mad moment! you know what its like when all your family and friends say your crazy.. and i almost gave in, but im so glad i have you guys! i am so thankful

and your right, now we have a lot more to go by. the media have ALOT of questions to answer!!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm

SORRY GUYS THAT IM SHOUTING BUT YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT. THE GUARD AT THE END OF THIS VID REMOVES A STICKER FROM THE BACK OF THE VAN. I THINK THIS IS WAY THE VAN LOOKS DIFFERENT

michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm

This is gonna be so much fun tonight as people get on here and read the latest news of the day. I loved your response IWSICS!!! How many want to bet that 9 out of 10 use the smiley: affraid after reading this thread!!! (lol) Well, I'm off to my sons back to school night, and I expect this to be figured out and totally solved by the time I get home, oky doky? rabbit Be back soon guys. (((hugs & much love)))
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:59 pm

He's changing the licenseplate??? ( youtubevideo)
Is it the same Van from the liveleakvideo??
Weird...Jackson wears in the liveleakvideo a white blouse or something..
Some mexican women who works in the hospital claims she saw Michael Jackson in the basement or Laundryroom...
I read on a gossipsite that michael had a white blouse on and black trousers ..( autopsy-story)
Am i weird or do i see some connection??
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:59 pm

WOOH I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE LAST PAGE!!!! LMAO OMG I WAS READING THIS FROM MY PHONE BEFORE I GOT HOME (I CAN'T REPLY FROM MY PHONE FOR SOME REASON) BUT I WAS FREAKING OUT LIKE HOLY SH*T WHAT DID EVERYBODY SEE? I ALMOST PISSED ON MYSELF WHEN I FINALLY WATCHED THE VIDEO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 pm

michellemissesmjj wrote:SORRY GUYS THAT IM SHOUTING BUT YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT. THE GUARD AT THE END OF THIS VID REMOVES A STICKER FROM THE BACK OF THE VAN. I THINK THIS IS WAY THE VAN LOOKS DIFFERENT

YES! YES! YES! You are so right, that guys pulls off the sticker underneath the license plate. He balls it up in his hands, that's why there aren't any words later. That was a brilliant observation.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 pm

LMAO peterpanswendy
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:04 pm

SO THAT VIDEO WAS RIGHT ??? Was I right on pg.8 ??? - it was Michael ??? Please Say I am Right ... I am Hyperventaling from this - I am breathing in and out of a Bag right now !!!! and THE MAN TOOK OFF A STICKER ON THE LICENSE PLATE ... PLEASE SAY I AM NOT CRAZY !!!!

Last edited by EarthAngel90 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 pm

@silvy, you are so right, i read the same thing, he had white shirt, black trousers!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 pm

GetItRight on MJHD sais listen to this clip at around 0.38 you hear someone screaming wohoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..OCO3qsQMTg
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Smelly wrote:GetItRight on MJHD sais listen to this clip at around 0.38 you hear someone screaming wohoo

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..OCO3qsQMTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..OCO3qsQMTg[/quote[/url]]

Wow interesting! If it is the actual coronors office maybe there were people outside who were screaming? I know from watching the news coverage that a lot of fans and media relocated over there after the body had been moved from the hospital.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 pm

@RACHEL yes i think the same, if u go on x17 video of the crowds outside there was whoopin and Jackson songs the noise was massive, so i tend to agree with you its the people outside, its obviously not inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:22 pm

OMG TMZ HAVE PUT THE VIDEO UP JUST THIS MINUTE, IS MJ ALIVE OR SOMEONE WANTS YOU TO THINK SO, AHHA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:25 pm

Well they took their sweet old time! I am dissapointed it has taken them this long lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 pm

We were faster than TMZ on this ... Wow - that is sad for TMZ!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemissesmjj Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

OMG have they. i have to and check it out. it will be all over the news tonight. where did they get it does anyone know. sugar does this mean that mj plan has been spoilt?
michellemissesmjj
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Deb wrote:OMG TMZ HAVE PUT THE VIDEO UP JUST THIS MINUTE, IS MJ ALIVE OR SOMEONE WANTS YOU TO THINK SO, AHHA.

WTF!!! Has this been shown on TMZ? Did they ask the question wether Mike is alive or not???

This will open the eyes of the world

OH HOLY JESUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Tthey are obviously trying to discount it to us, by saying its 'as believable as unicorns' so why then are they and others in mainstream media even showing it, Hmmmm....maybe we are too quick for them, haha...this is better than any movie!!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Deb wrote:OMG TMZ HAVE PUT THE VIDEO UP JUST THIS MINUTE, IS MJ ALIVE OR SOMEONE WANTS YOU TO THINK SO, AHHA.

WTF!!! Has this been shown on TMZ? Did they ask the question wether Mike is alive or not???

This will open the eyes of the world

OH HOLY JESUS

This will blow people's Minds ... I don't know if Michael planned this part out - the video & pic ... in thinking about it ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Lotta sheep on that site. I voted and only 19% believe it's real. STILL, this is the first time (beyond Harvey saying last week that MJ was dead) that TMZ has outwardly acknowledged what we've been doing/saying.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Deb wrote:Tthey are obviously trying to discount it to us, by saying its 'as believable as unicorns' so why then are they and others in mainstream media even showing it, Hmmmm....maybe we are too quick for them, haha...this is better than any movie!!

HAHAHAHAHA, you are so right! afro lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Wait a Minute .. will the people believe it or see it as a joke ??? I am getting 50/50 on this part - should we be worried??
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Deb wrote:Tthey are obviously trying to discount it to us, by saying its 'as believable as unicorns' so why then are they and others in mainstream media even showing it, Hmmmm....maybe we are too quick for them, haha...this is better than any movie!!

Yeah it's believeable as unicorns! This is coming from the same TMZ who printed pictures of Tupac at some bar a few months ago. They can't tell me they don't believe in hoaxes because I have seen otherwise!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Wait a Minute .. will the people believe it or see it as a joke ??? I am getting 50/50 on this part - should we be worried??

Honey, everyone thinks we are nutjobs already so to me this doesn't matter! I am keeping the faith because I know Michael is behind this and sending us signs Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:35 pm

If they keep it up, MJ may send them a video with him sitting on a unicorn just to mess with their minds.

Rachel wrote:

Yeah it's believeable as unicorns! This is coming from the same TMZ who printed pictures of Tupac at some bar a few months ago. They can't tell me they don't believe in hoaxes because I have seen otherwise!!!

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:35 pm

You only have to read the comments, apart from the obvious ignorant idiots, its quite astounding how many say they believe it cos so much suspicion regarding his 'death' go read the comments really interesting.....oh and everyone vote to say if its fake or not, thats there too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Rachel wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Wait a Minute .. will the people believe it or see it as a joke ??? I am getting 50/50 on this part - should we be worried??

Honey, everyone thinks we are nutjobs already so to me this doesn't matter! I am keeping the faith because I know Michael is behind this and sending us signs Smile xoxo

Well - if you believe it - I %1000 percent Believe it - Love Ya Michael !!! and Nutjob bit - I been called it that last 2 1/2 months by my dad !!!!! I love stick this to him !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:37 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:If they keep it up, MJ may send them a video with him sitting on a unicorn just to mess with their minds.

OMG, I would quite literally never stop laughing!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm so happy!!!!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I really believe this video was put out there for us, let's look at this as Michael is coming back, for the fans who believe he is "dead" the non-believers - is this some kind of sign from him to them so that when he does come back they won't drop dead in shock???? Just a thought.
Either way I feel this is a big sign. It looks too official to be fake.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:41 pm

What the frikkin f*ck?
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 pm

No Burial!
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 pm

[quote="GirlSaturday"]If they keep it up, MJ may send them a video with him sitting on a unicorn just to mess with their minds.

Razz lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Rachel wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:If they keep it up, MJ may send them a video with him sitting on a unicorn just to mess with their minds.

OMG, I would quite literally never stop laughing!!!!

That sounds like something Michael would do. Ill never stop laughing lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

silvy wrote:No Burial!

What?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 pm

ishealive wrote:
silvy wrote:No Burial!

What?

that's what i'm wondering! did i miss something??
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:46 pm

OK WTF?! NO burial?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next