Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This doesnt feel good in some sort of way

+8
Human_nature
ballongiraf
Jubilee
dunno_it
ishealive
EarthAngel90
Rach
MJFOREVER
12 posters

Go down

This doesnt feel good in some sort of way Empty This doesnt feel good in some sort of way

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

If this is all a hoax then arent we put michael in danger by trying to find out this is a hoax?(and with danger i mean reveaing it and not that he has to run for his life)

Just take the new 'mj walking ou the van' video wich i think is a fake cause the numberplats doesnt match and the R on the van.
But all the things that doesnt fit the death story of the family and close people around him, that we all try to find out dont you think it will put him in danger and he still have to run and hide cause we all got some theories for where he might be??

Am i the only one who thinks/feels this way, or am i just talking some BS Razz Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

This doesnt feel good in some sort of way Empty Re: This doesnt feel good in some sort of way

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:41 pm

I don't think you're talking BS Hon, I love hearing everyone's opinions!

However, if there wasn't so much mystery surrounding his "death" I wouldn't be so suspicious and I probaby wouldn't be as addicted as I am! The Jackson's have made this as hard as it by releasing conflicting statements and giving different accounts of what happened.

However, if I felt I was putting Michael in any danger at all I would stop. I believe we have these "clues" because he wants us to figure this out Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

This doesnt feel good in some sort of way Empty Re: This doesnt feel good in some sort of way

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 pm

OMG IM A SILVER MEMBER bounce cheers sunny flower afro lol! (sorry i know its so not on-topic)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Weird Things - Clues - Mysterious "Death" - I am Suspicious + Want in on it - Want to know the truth!!!!

Danger For Michael - I would stop and leave it alone - because I care and don't want to show any selfishness towards him.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Rachel wrote:I don't think you're talking BS Hon, I love hearing everyone's opinions!

However, if there wasn't so much mystery surrounding his "death" I wouldn't be so suspicious and I probaby wouldn't be as addicted as I am! The Jackson's have made this as hard as it by releasing conflicting statements and giving different accounts of what happened.

However, if I felt I was putting Michael in any danger at all I would stop. I believe we have these "clues" because he wants us to figure this out Smile

hmm why do you know so good what to say and why are you so right Razz
I feel a little bit better already:P one moment im thinking he hoaxed it and the other moment i dont know what to think its all so confusing because of the mysterys of his death Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:52 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:OMG IM A SILVER MEMBER bounce cheers sunny flower afro lol! (sorry i know its so not on-topic)

LMAO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 pm

I think if Michael wanted to disappear forever then the case wouldn't be so sloppy.
Now not only is the case sloppy but we're getting clues left right and centre. The whole thing is amateur and if it were real it would be a hell of alot tighter with no holes.
Michael is coming back and i'm 99% sure he's behind these clues.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:16 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:hmm why do you know so good what to say and why are you so right Razz
I feel a little bit better already:P one moment im thinking he hoaxed it and the other moment i dont know what to think its all so confusing because of the mysterys of his death Neutral

Because I am amazing! lol! Just kidding!

I have good and bad days as well and nearly had a breakdown last week but believe me, it helps to go back to beginning and look at all the clues and see it in black and white. There are so many inconsistencies in this case that even for "murder" it's worrying. I honestly believe in my heart Michael is alive and it's a test for us to see if we are fooled by the media and he is leaving us these clues!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:12 pm

to be honest with you guys, I don't think MJ would be in danger because of us. we tend to think we have these clues but something is telling me we know very little and we need to be in for a huge surprise or even TOTAL SHOCK caus this is MJ's way- to shock the world. This hoax is ingenious, it is a huge machine and out "little" findings will not put MJ in jeopardy. that's just my opinion...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:44 am

Just to put another spin on it, I don't think anything we say would put Michael in danger coz there are some people who refuse to believe what we think regardless of all the obviousness. And to echo everyone else, there wouldn't be so many clues if Michael was afraid for his safety, he's far too clever to let a good plan go sloppy Wink
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:52 am

to most people we're nothing but a couple of desperate, fanatics who refuse to let go.......
so no, i dont see how we could possibly be putting MJ in danger....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:13 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 am

Human_nature wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:to most people we're nothing but a couple of desperate, fanatics who refuse to let go.......
so no, i dont see how we could possibly be putting MJ in danger....

I agree Smile

Ditto i dont think were putting him in danger so dont worry Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by jflem18 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 am

i agree with you jubilee. if mj didn't want himself in danger, just think about it, would he had left these clues for us to find out from day one? the thought had crossed my mind from time to time, but i know this is something we should not worry so much &, we all know he is fine & well. mj is a genius to let something good to go downhill. Wink
jflem18
jflem18

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 am

we've been discussing and researching the hoax since june 25th - how much media coverage have we gotten? Yeah, i think it's safe to say we're no threat.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 am

Time is a slipping.....Time to reveal yourself Michael.....Im sure everyone has got the message....Your fans miss and love you.

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 am

Jesse Jackson Interviews Michael Jackson
Sunday, March 27, 2005
http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/interviews/jessejackson.html (sorry if posted before)

Jesse:
You and I were watching, you know you and I were talking last week on the phone and – and there was this rhythm of the trial, which we will not get into at all today, but then they shifted from the focus of the trial to say you are broke. And last week, people are calling in, all around the nation saying, “Is Michael broke”? Michael, are you broke???

Michael:
That’s not true at all. It’s one of their many schemes to embarrass me and to just drag me through mud. And it’s the same pattern, like I told you before with these other people in the past. Same pattern. Don’t believe, you know, this is tabloid, sensationalized kind of gossip.Jesse: Well, how did the money issue get in it in the first place? Some people called and they thought it was about the Sony catalog. What’s- what’s in that catalog?

Michael:
In my Sony Catalog, is all the Beatles music, ahem, all of the music I own – I own Sly and the Family Stone, I-I own such a volume of so many, I own Elvis – so many Elvis songs and it’s a huge catalog, very valuable, it’s worth a lot of money. And there is a big fight going on right now, as we speak about that. Now, I can’t say whether or not – I can’t comment on it, but there’s a lot of conspiracy, I’ll say that – conspiracy going on as we speak.

Jesse: It was suggested by a number of your friends and family members was that this fight was really more about this catalog issue than it is any thing else. Do you believe that?

Michael:
Well, you know, I don’t want to comment. I don’t want to make a comment, Jessie ah—it’s a real delicate issue and uh, I’ll let you, I’ll let you make the comment on that one.

Michael:
(Clears throat) Ahem, my level of trust will change. And ah, there-there there’s a lot of conspiracy going on. I’ll say that much. A lot of it.

Michael:
I just wanna say: fans in every corner of the Earth, every nationality, every race, every language, I love you from the bottom of my heart. You know, thank you for your love and support and understanding during this trying time. I would love your prayers, and your goodwill. Ah, and ah, please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent. But please know a lot of conspiracy is going on at this time as we speak.

Jesse: Is the conspiracy connected to the celebrity or to the trial or
to the catalog – what do you think the source of it is?

Michael: I-I can’t comment. I can’t comment Jessie, I-I don’t
wanna… it ah, I’m under a gag order and it’s a very
serious thing. I don’t want to say the wrong thing. With the wrong
flavor. It’s a very delicate area. Very delicate where we are now.

He definitely knew about what was going on so he was forced to do all this. He's a perfectionist and a very very intelligent person, he could've made this whole story perfect, but I think he left us some clues intentionally because he wanted us to know he is safe, away from all those evil people. I miss him so much!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 am

I am sure we are not causing any danger to MJ or his hoax plan. If this is his way to get back at the media then we are helping as we are fighting against the tide of the media! If this is all for a movie then we are providing excellent footage Smile Michael has trusted us, his TRUE fans (friends), that's why he is leaving all the clues and including us in this hoax. Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum