Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein

+14
SmoothCriminal
MJFOREVER
ballongiraf
Human_nature
kdkennedy74
jpresley
EarthAngel90
Savannah
Sweet1
Lorrie
NikkiKat22
MJJ Love
Rach
annieisnotokey
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Boobie and MJ's Crowne Jewels ROCK!! king cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 pm

@You-know-who-I'm-talking-about... Suspect

You completely desecrated my thread!!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 am

his eyes reminds me of Joe Jackson's eyes.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am

ballongiraf wrote:his eyes reminds me of Joe Jackson's eyes.....

Yes, dead inside.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 am

God this thread had me ROLFing last night!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 am

missdahmer wrote:rachel, because it's consumed by whatever is wrapped around his face!

hahahhaha oh shtt this made me laugh so hard hahaha lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

ROFL @ this thread Razz I dont like him theres something off putting about the guy i cant quite put my finger around it scratch he needs to lay off the pies Razz Glad your back rachel Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 pm

In this case, judge on...judge on. This is not a flattering picture at all. He looks like a 2 bit gangster or pimp. Poor thing...he probably thought that he looked cool.

annieisnotokey wrote:I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover and that it's not nice to talk mean things about people I don't really know, but... does anybody else think Dr. Klein is a shady character? Suspect

Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein - Page 2 News-image-1-700280702
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:In this case, judge on...judge on. This is not a flattering picture at all. He looks like a 2 bit gangster or pimp. Poor thing...he probably thought that he looked cool.

Wait! It gets better... Take a look at this pic:

Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein - Page 2 Dr_Arnold_Klein_580e

I love the animal print bag!!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh holy f**k!!!! That's one scary picture...... affraid
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Damn... you had to go there.

The man-purse is the icing on his (un)fashionable statement.

Interesting contrasts...MJ could wear a potato sack and look sexy if he wanted to. Meanwhile, the good Dr. Klein cannot put on a drab outfit like this and look even remotely appealing.

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:In this case, judge on...judge on. This is not a flattering picture at all. He looks like a 2 bit gangster or pimp. Poor thing...he probably thought that he looked cool.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks alot you guys...I am sitting here waiting for this heartburn to go away and I am reading this thread and LMAO and my heartburn flares up even more because I am laughing so hard. Very Happy Just want to give you all my thanks! LOL.

Hey, anyone else remember reading that Arnie is gay? Any pictures of his partner? I bet his partner is probably fine as hell and Arnie is just, well, Arnie...lol.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 pm

In that case, the good Dr. Klein better have some ...ahem...cough.. cough...special talents to keep Mr Fine As Hell around.

DawneVee wrote:Thanks alot you guys...I am sitting here waiting for this heartburn to go away and I am reading this thread and LMAO and my heartburn flares up even more because I am laughing so hard. Very Happy Just want to give you all my thanks! LOL.

Hey, anyone else remember reading that Arnie is gay? Any pictures of his partner? I bet his partner is probably fine as hell and Arnie is just, well, Arnie...lol.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Someone should let him in a the secret about Nutrisystem. OR Jenny Craig.

@Girlsatursday, your right he looks like some kind Gay Pimp. I love the bag BTW lol!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:In that case, the good Dr. Klein better have some ...ahem...cough.. cough...special talents to keep Mr Fine As Hell around.

DawneVee wrote:Thanks alot you guys...I am sitting here waiting for this heartburn to go away and I am reading this thread and LMAO and my heartburn flares up even more because I am laughing so hard. Very Happy Just want to give you all my thanks! LOL.

OH GAWD!! You just made me sick. That was Funny as hell, but still sick. I need to go visit the Gold pants thread after that remark. lol!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 pm

DawneVee wrote:

If you ask for it, you'll get it...

Is it only me? Dr. Arnie Klein - Page 2 11896928_gal
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm

They kinda look like twins?!

Off topic but how adorable does Blanket look in that picture? He is so cute, I want to eat him!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:
Interesting contrasts...MJ could wear a potato sack and look sexy if he wanted to. Meanwhile, the good Dr. Klein cannot put on a drab outfit like this and look even remotely appealing.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Rachel wrote:They kinda look like twins?!

Off topic but how adorable does Blanket look in that picture? He is so cute, I want to eat him!!!

That's what I call high self esteem, the guy's obviously in love with himself.

And about Blanket, I love him. He's so cute I want to raise him.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Okay, I take my comment back about Arnie's lover...
I will say though, they were meant for each other. Smile
Arnie looks like crap though in the picture. C'mon pimp daddy Klein, you can pose better than that baby!

No wonder MJ was paranoid someone was going to kidnap his kids, look how freakin' adorable they are!!!
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 pm

Not to be rude, and im sorry if this is offensive in ANY way. But could you please not post pictures of the children??

I know its done to show something, but im just getting a little uncompteble, with it, since Michael always protectet them. So many thins is already going on, out there regarding the kids, after mike "died"

Poor kids. They are so beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Not to be rude, and im sorry if this is offensive in ANY way. But could you please not post pictures of the children??

I know its done to show something, but im just getting a little uncompteble, with it, since Michael always protectet them. So many thins is already going on, out there regarding the kids, after mike "died"

I understand you want to protect them and I don't think you are being offensive at all.
However, this pic (and many others) are all over the net, I didn't post a private pic.
MJ himself unveiled his children last June and the whole Jackson family added to this by choosing to take them to the Memorial.
I honestly don't think I did anything wrong, since MJ & his family have no longer a problem in showing their faces.

And indeed they are beautiful children. I hope they can live a normal happy life.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

For the love of god..would someone please tell this dude to roll up the tinted window!! I think i'm gonna be sick pale
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:

For the love of god..would someone please tell this dude to roll up the tinted window!! I think i'm gonna be sick pale

It's actually the kind of pic I should stick to my refrigerator door. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Not to be rude, and im sorry if this is offensive in ANY way. But could you please not post pictures of the children??

I understand you want to protect them and I don't think you are being offensive at all.
However, this pic (and many others) are all over the net, I didn't post a private pic.
MJ himself unveiled his children last June and the whole Jackson family added to this by choosing to take them to the Memorial.
I honestly don't think I did anything wrong, since MJ & his family have no longer a problem in showing their faces.

And indeed they are beautiful children. I hope they can live a normal happy life.

I know he did sweetie, and you are right.

I just want to protect them, thats all. Smile

I think they are going through enough already.
May God bless and protect these beautiful Babies

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 am

annieisnotokey wrote:

lol! What is he dressed up for....Halloween? Arnie "the Pimp" Klein! Seriously, Sorry but he looks like a Pimp lol
You guys are cracking me up! lol!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum