Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 am

Again, maybe a bunch of crap, but I cant hold in what I feel.

After seeing the vid yesterday it got me wondering. And sorry if this has been brought up before, but maybe , just MAYBE MJ was involved in a sting operation to bring down all these drug pusher doctors in Los Angeles and elsewhere.

During the raid of his ranch a few yrs back, the cops discovered a bunch of prescription drugs in MJ's possession that were prescribed to other people....which by the way is highly illegal, especially if its a controlled substance. Michael taking these drugs that are prescribed to someone else? BIG no no. He can get into trouble and so can the doctors for KNOWINGLY doing this.

So, instead of busting MJ, they offer him a deal. Teh DEA, FBI and LAPD have him get as many doctors as he can to prescribe him shit in other peoples names (we've all heard this on the news of him having drugs in other peoples names...one being his son's name) and then the cops can bust these doc's for illegally prescribing drugs.
The same shit was happening to Anna Nicole Smith. We heard about tcertain doc's being investigated for prescribing to her in other names, but it was never brought up again.
This is what I mean. They are using MJ to bring down the "shady" dr's.

And in doing so, he needs to fake his death so the maximum charge can be brought up on these guys.
So I think Ive heard 35 or 40 doctors so far are of interest to the authorities....this way he CAN come back for a comeback and no one will think bad of him. He did this for a good reason and no one can call him a fraud.

But then again, Im not sure why they would have such a huge memorial and closing down highways for this, and I still wonder what Murrays role is...

I dont know, just a thought.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by MJJ Love on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 am

Very interesting and mind provoking thought.
That would definitely be a good thing....

Because of lot people will think he did it for the money....

I just want MJ to be safe, happy and his children to have their father. No matter the reason, it doesn't matter, Michael will always have my love, respect and 100% support.
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by Jubilee on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 am

Jacksonologist this sounds possible!! Plus this has a 'Moonwalker' ring to it eh with the whole issue with drugs and getting the bad guys Cool
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by MJFOREVER on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Again, maybe a bunch of crap, but I cant hold in what I feel.

After seeing the vid yesterday it got me wondering. And sorry if this has been brought up before, but maybe , just MAYBE MJ was involved in a sting operation to bring down all these drug pusher doctors in Los Angeles and elsewhere.

During the raid of his ranch a few yrs back, the cops discovered a bunch of prescription drugs in MJ's possession that were prescribed to other people....which by the way is highly illegal, especially if its a controlled substance. Michael taking these drugs that are prescribed to someone else? BIG no no. He can get into trouble and so can the doctors for KNOWINGLY doing this.

So, instead of busting MJ, they offer him a deal. Teh DEA, FBI and LAPD have him get as many doctors as he can to prescribe him shit in other peoples names (we've all heard this on the news of him having drugs in other peoples names...one being his son's name) and then the cops can bust these doc's for illegally prescribing drugs.
The same shit was happening to Anna Nicole Smith. We heard about tcertain doc's being investigated for prescribing to her in other names, but it was never brought up again.
This is what I mean. They are using MJ to bring down the "shady" dr's.

And in doing so, he needs to fake his death so the maximum charge can be brought up on these guys.
So I think Ive heard 35 or 40 doctors so far are of interest to the authorities....this way he CAN come back for a comeback and no one will think bad of him. He did this for a good reason and no one can call him a fraud.

But then again, Im not sure why they would have such a huge memorial and closing down highways for this, and I still wonder what Murrays role is...

I dont know, just a thought.


This aint no bunch of crap:D
When i read the articles and saw the drug pictures at TMZ(yeah i know) a few weeks ago i was wondering why the hell would the just let thing are the way the are with the drug and dont pay attention on it while the ar illigal as hell?? i didnt pay much attention to is but what you say is not BUNCH IF CRAP it make sense:P
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 am

I mean why would they go so far as to raiding a PHARMACY???? Think about it.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by phoenix on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:57 am

i am really sorry no offence but it seems too fantastic- to me at least
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by MJFOREVER on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 am

yeah thats true but it does make sense
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 am

No matter what, there will be no charges made against Michael, when he desides to come back.

As long as the DC havent been signed, he is not legaly dead.
Michael would never do such a thing, as comitting fraud, NOWAY.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 am

He hasnt committed fraud. So far nothing about his fake death is illegal. He's got the law behind him making sure of this.

I really think there may be some truth to him working with the DEA, FBI and LAPD....in some way or another.

But, i could be totally off my rocker!! Which is a distinct possibly too!! LOL
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by ballongiraf on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I mean why would they go so far as to raiding a PHARMACY???? Think about it.

another thing that made me go Suspect is that Murray and his laywer has stated several times that Murray gave MJ several drugs (just a few days ago we got a list of 5 or so drugs), yet so far the LAPD has been focused on various doctors, raiding pharmacies and getting MJ's medical journal - they have NOT been targeting Murray like you'd expect they'd have. I mean, he IS the last one to have seen MJ alive, he has admitted to giving MJ drugs, it took him a hell of a long time to call 911 (yet he found time to make 3 phone calls during that time) - when you look at that, you really wanna scream WHY OH WHY IS HE NOT IN JAIL PENDING TRIAL? The above mentioned alone is enough to arrest him on suspicion of murder. But no? He's not even a suspect?
Makes me think of 2 possible scenarios, that may be somewhat linked.
1: the scenario you mentioned
2: MJ feared for his life (and feared that Murray was sent to kill him) - he made a deal with the police and... voila.

yeah, i think you may be on to something..... Smile
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by phoenix on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 am

well i also think that Michael would not do that for money.....but in my opinion it probably could be a combination of reasons...maybe to protect his own life, fight the media- whatever it is it has to be for a good reason...first one sounds more realistic to me anyways.
And when the police is involved and they protect him than there is nothing illegal about that....until now really nothing concerning the whole hoax seems illegal
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by PepaBCN on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Well, I had that idea too, when I saw DEA included in investigations. When a famous person death has had DEA investigating after it? Even if overdose death! Rolling Eyes
avatar
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Woonplaats : BARCELONA (Spain)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Idea one of the best theories I have heard yet! (((clap clap))) Jacksonologist. Your connection with the Neverland raid was awesome!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:00 pm

I think he did for many reasons - Clear His name of anything bad & Exposed the people who backstabbed him and used him for monetary reasons & Prove To Media - That is a Force not to be reckoned with & and He is not an Addict either & Teach us something along the way .... and I may lean to right - maybe see his family as he want to percieve it ..... I am shooting in the dark here - I could be wrong on all of these .... I am guess some.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by mir26 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 pm

this theory has been on my mind since day one,have that same gut feeling Wink
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 pm

There is a guy who happenes to be friends with Parisite Hilton...Brandon something or other and he was in rehab a few times. He said this "I know more then one dr in LA who have been known to give prescriptions for 100's if not thousands of vicodins...as christmas presents." And he went on to say that these dr's would tell him to have his friends come to see them and they could get drugs too....

WTF? I thought that dr's are monitored and are only allowed to prescribe a certain amount of this stuff? If they prescribe too much then the DEA is alerted somehow and the dr gets in trouble....dont know how it works exactly, but its something like that I think.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:He hasnt committed fraud. So far nothing about his fake death is illegal. He's got the law behind him making sure of this.

I really think there may be some truth to him working with the DEA, FBI and LAPD....in some way or another.

But, i could be totally off my rocker!! Which is a distinct possibly too!! LOL

I totally think this could all be some sort of drug-related smack down. Back in 1993 if Tom Sneddon has really wanted to take Michael down, he could have arrested him solely on the drugs found at Neverland, but he didn't. In fact, the types and amounts of drugs he found weren't even public knowledge until MJ 'died'. I've always wondered as bad as TS had it out for Michael why he didn't go after him for the drugs and put him in jail then. I think the simple answer is that a higher authority than he (DEA anyone?) intervened, which precluded him from doing so.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by ishealive on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Dr. Murray is still a a big question in all of this. He was with MJ on the 25th so if he was trying to kill Michael he would have known he didn't suceed if Michael is still alive and well, what i'm trying to get at is I don't think Murray was out to get Michael, if anything i feel he's involved in this in a good way.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a guy who happenes to be friends with Parisite Hilton...Brandon something or other and he was in rehab a few times. He said this "I know more then one dr in LA who have been known to give prescriptions for 100's if not thousands of vicodins...as christmas presents." And he went on to say that these dr's would tell him to have his friends come to see them and they could get drugs too....

WTF? I thought that dr's are monitored and are only allowed to prescribe a certain amount of this stuff? If they prescribe too much then the DEA is alerted somehow and the dr gets in trouble....dont know how it works exactly, but its something like that I think.


Doing something like that would require the cooperation of a pharmacy and all the pharmacists working there. Wasn't there just a huge ass raid on a pharmacy???!!
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 pm

ishealive wrote:Dr. Murray is still a a big question in all of this. He was with MJ on the 25th so if he was trying to kill Michael he would have known he didn't suceed if Michael is still alive and well, what i'm trying to get at is I don't think Murray was out to get Michael, if anything i feel he's involved in this in a good way.

Conrad Murray is involved up to his eyeballs in whatever the hell is going on! No doubt in my mind about that whatsoever.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by ishealive on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 pm

I don't get why he signed up for the comeback concerts. If this theory is right why announce concerts knowing you'd be faking your death.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 pm

ishealive wrote:I don't get why he signed up for the comeback concerts. If this theory is right why announce concerts knowing you'd be faking your death.

Check out mjfan's blog re the AEG contract: http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/todays-bag-of-crap/

She writes:

AEG Contract. In the AEG contract there is no rider (caught by Mo of MJHD). A rider is the part of the contract that tells the technical specifics, artist demands, special stuff for the crew, etc. This exists in EVERY contract. But is absent in the AEG contract. This means one of two things: A. this is a fake contract and not the actual contract, it’s just a fake that’s being passed off as the real contract for whatever media agenda reason . B. Its the actual contract. If B is true then these concerts were never meant to happen because contracts like this just don’t happen without a rider. Someone could say that perhaps the concerts were never meant to go on because of a murder plot but… it’s not like this is the first contract MJ has signed. He’s not stupid.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 pm

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a guy who happenes to be friends with Parisite Hilton...Brandon something or other and he was in rehab a few times. He said this "I know more then one dr in LA who have been known to give prescriptions for 100's if not thousands of vicodins...as christmas presents." And he went on to say that these dr's would tell him to have his friends come to see them and they could get drugs too....

WTF? I thought that dr's are monitored and are only allowed to prescribe a certain amount of this stuff? If they prescribe too much then the DEA is alerted somehow and the dr gets in trouble....dont know how it works exactly, but its something like that I think.


Doing something like that would require the cooperation of a pharmacy and all the pharmacists working there. Wasn't there just a huge ass raid on a pharmacy???!!


Im confused on what your question is!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 pm

jpresley wrote:
ishealive wrote:I don't get why he signed up for the comeback concerts. If this theory is right why announce concerts knowing you'd be faking your death.

Check out mjfan's blog re the AEG contract: http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/todays-bag-of-crap/

She writes:

AEG Contract. In the AEG contract there is no rider (caught by Mo of MJHD). A rider is the part of the contract that tells the technical specifics, artist demands, special stuff for the crew, etc. This exists in EVERY contract. But is absent in the AEG contract. This means one of two things: A. this is a fake contract and not the actual contract, it’s just a fake that’s being passed off as the real contract for whatever media agenda reason . B. Its the actual contract. If B is true then these concerts were never meant to happen because contracts like this just don’t happen without a rider. Someone could say that perhaps the concerts were never meant to go on because of a murder plot but… it’s not like this is the first contract MJ has signed. He’s not stupid.


Ahhhh........good one!!!!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a guy who happenes to be friends with Parisite Hilton...Brandon something or other and he was in rehab a few times. He said this "I know more then one dr in LA who have been known to give prescriptions for 100's if not thousands of vicodins...as christmas presents." And he went on to say that these dr's would tell him to have his friends come to see them and they could get drugs too....

WTF? I thought that dr's are monitored and are only allowed to prescribe a certain amount of this stuff? If they prescribe too much then the DEA is alerted somehow and the dr gets in trouble....dont know how it works exactly, but its something like that I think.


Doing something like that would require the cooperation of a pharmacy and all the pharmacists working there. Wasn't there just a huge ass raid on a pharmacy???!!


Im confused on what your question is!!

Oh, sorry I wasn't clear. My comment was just a follow up to what you said: in order for doctor's to get away w/ something like this, a pharmacy and staff would HAVE to be in on it. Make more sense?
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by ballongiraf on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 pm

^ dr. Murray is not licensed to practice medicine in california. I dont see how an unlicensed doctor would be able to sign a death certificate?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 pm

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a guy who happenes to be friends with Parisite Hilton...Brandon something or other and he was in rehab a few times. He said this "I know more then one dr in LA who have been known to give prescriptions for 100's if not thousands of vicodins...as christmas presents." And he went on to say that these dr's would tell him to have his friends come to see them and they could get drugs too....

WTF? I thought that dr's are monitored and are only allowed to prescribe a certain amount of this stuff? If they prescribe too much then the DEA is alerted somehow and the dr gets in trouble....dont know how it works exactly, but its something like that I think.


Doing something like that would require the cooperation of a pharmacy and all the pharmacists working there. Wasn't there just a huge ass raid on a pharmacy???!!


Im confused on what your question is!!

Oh, sorry I wasn't clear. My comment was just a follow up to what you said: in order for doctor's to get away w/ something like this, a pharmacy and staff would HAVE to be in on it. Make more sense?

The pharmacy I dont think has anything to do with the illegal prescrips a doc gives a patient. They really have no way of knowing who the script is REALLY for ya know? They fill a script for Joe Blow...how would they know its for Michael Jackson in reality?
Now if, when they said that Mickey Fines Pharmacy was refilling MJs scripts WITHOUT a dr's orders, then yes, they can get in trouble.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by ballongiraf on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a guy who happenes to be friends with Parisite Hilton...Brandon something or other and he was in rehab a few times. He said this "I know more then one dr in LA who have been known to give prescriptions for 100's if not thousands of vicodins...as christmas presents." And he went on to say that these dr's would tell him to have his friends come to see them and they could get drugs too....

WTF? I thought that dr's are monitored and are only allowed to prescribe a certain amount of this stuff? If they prescribe too much then the DEA is alerted somehow and the dr gets in trouble....dont know how it works exactly, but its something like that I think.


Doing something like that would require the cooperation of a pharmacy and all the pharmacists working there. Wasn't there just a huge ass raid on a pharmacy???!!


Im confused on what your question is!!

Oh, sorry I wasn't clear. My comment was just a follow up to what you said: in order for doctor's to get away w/ something like this, a pharmacy and staff would HAVE to be in on it. Make more sense?

as long as the prescription is real (as in there's a name, SSN, address and it's signed by a licensed doctor), the pharmacy does not ask any questions. So no, the pharmacy does not have to be in on the plan.
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by ballongiraf on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Human_nature wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:^ dr. Murray is not licensed to practice medicine in california. I dont see how an unlicensed doctor would be able to sign a death certificate?

they wrote that in the warrant documents. He refused to sign...so I guess it was possible for him.. I don't know scratch

well, i dont claim to know everything about US law, LOL. I just find it weird that an unlicensed doctor is not allowed to prescribe a patient a drug, but it's 100% ok for said doctor to sign said patient's death certificate?

eh.... scratch ??


Last edited by ballongiraf on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Also, if the person getting the prescription filled is paying outright and not filing an insurance claim there is really no way to verify that who is picking it up is actually who it is written for. Does that make sense?
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a guy who happenes to be friends with Parisite Hilton...Brandon something or other and he was in rehab a few times. He said this "I know more then one dr in LA who have been known to give prescriptions for 100's if not thousands of vicodins...as christmas presents." And he went on to say that these dr's would tell him to have his friends come to see them and they could get drugs too....

WTF? I thought that dr's are monitored and are only allowed to prescribe a certain amount of this stuff? If they prescribe too much then the DEA is alerted somehow and the dr gets in trouble....dont know how it works exactly, but its something like that I think.


Doing something like that would require the cooperation of a pharmacy and all the pharmacists working there. Wasn't there just a huge ass raid on a pharmacy???!!


Im confused on what your question is!!

Oh, sorry I wasn't clear. My comment was just a follow up to what you said: in order for doctor's to get away w/ something like this, a pharmacy and staff would HAVE to be in on it. Make more sense?

The pharmacy I dont think has anything to do with the illegal prescrips a doc gives a patient. They really have no way of knowing who the script is REALLY for ya know? They fill a script for Joe Blow...how would they know its for Michael Jackson in reality?
Now if, when they said that Mickey Fines Pharmacy was refilling MJs scripts WITHOUT a dr's orders, then yes, they can get in trouble.

The pharmacist controls the drugs and has to account for them. So, if one doctor is calling in an obscene amount of one particular controlled substance for a select few clients, to me that would raise a flag. Also, one of the first 'drug' stories we heard in all this is that MJ had doctors who would call in a script for him and he would then send the bodyguard to pick it up. Because of it being a controlled substance, the pharmacist wouldn't release it so that doctor called back and had it put in the bodyguard's name. Don't you remember that one??

All I'm saying is that if a particular pharmacy/pharmacist was helpful it would go along way in aiding/abetting any doctor illegally prescribing meds.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Also, if the person getting the prescription filled is paying outright and not filing an insurance claim there is really no way to verify that who is picking it up is actually who it is written for. Does that make sense?

Regardless of how the med is paid for, the pharmacist should verify the person picking up the controlled script is authorized to do so via ID of some sort. Now, at my pharmacy, I don't have to show ID but they all know me at that particular location. Were I to go in to a CA pharmacy to pick up my regularly prescribed meds, they would certainly check ID.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm

When I pick up pain meds (vicodin) for my bf's kidney stones, I have to show my ID and they give it to me even though the script is in my BF's name. Cailifornia is obviously different.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:When I pick up pain meds (vicodin) for my bf's kidney stones, I have to show my ID and they give it to me even though the script is in my BF's name. Cailifornia is obviously different.

Exactly. I pick up pain meds for my parents too that are controlled and have to show my ID. They mark down who picked it up and my relationship, etc.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm

same here.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Of course I require a pain killers or two for my hard work in picking them up!!!

they make me throw up though so I dont like em too much.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Here in NC the only thing I have ever had to do is sign that I received it. I could sign that form as Jane Doe and noone would notice the difference. They just want a signature stating that it was picked up and that pharmacy consult was/was not needed.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Here in NC the only thing I have ever had to do is sign that I received it. I could sign that form as Jane Doe and noone would notice the difference. They just want a signature stating that it was picked up and that pharmacy consult was/was not needed.

Does this apply to controlled substances as well?? I can pick up pretty much anyone's prescription on the planet as long as it isn't controlled.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Of course I require a pain killers or two for my hard work in picking them up!!!

they make me throw up though so I dont like em too much.


You're not taking the right ones babes! Very Happy
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 pm

I have never had a problem with any of it. My daughter was on Accutane which is controlled and an old neighbor of mine was on ADHD medication which was also controlled and I picked up both and never once was asked to show an ID.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by jpresley on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I have never had a problem with any of it. My daughter was on Accutane which is controlled and an old neighbor of mine was on ADHD medication which was also controlled and I picked up both and never once was asked to show an ID.

Wow, weird how things like that are different state to state....
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was MJ in cahoots with law enforcement officials...?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum