Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

+27
Another.Part.Of.Me
yaya
Sweet1
jpresley
MJFoReVeRandAlways
silvy
Smelly
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ishealive
emanviam
Jubilee
ballongiraf
MJJ Love
Savannah
annieisnotokey
nlb
dreamless
neverlandsfairy
DONNALOVESMJ
DreamsComeTrue
zembla
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
aamj07
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
EarthAngel90
Rach
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Ok iv been away and im confused, i just seen the other link, have they proved this video was fake now???

Back to top Go down

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!!

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Deb wrote:Oh god this gets worse....well worse for them, someone needs to email back and attach the pics of the license plates, and ask him what the hell is he on about....i would but im not good at compiling stuff....its like they are opening themselves up for more questions...how dare they think they can insult our intelligence.... it then needs putting to them that they are making out their own van is not official because it shares the same plate....so i can only agree the first one was a fake too...so where the hell did MJ go??? I knew it was all a set up the way that guy hangs out of the helicopter midflight...it just looked like a scene from a movie!!

I would so love to do that but I think he thinks I am a crazy person after I sent him that first email last night! Great idea though and I think someone with huge balls should do it!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Rachel wrote:
Deb wrote:Oh god this gets worse....well worse for them, someone needs to email back and attach the pics of the license plates, and ask him what the hell is he on about....i would but im not good at compiling stuff....its like they are opening themselves up for more questions...how dare they think they can insult our intelligence.... it then needs putting to them that they are making out their own van is not official because it shares the same plate....so i can only agree the first one was a fake too...so where the hell did MJ go??? I knew it was all a set up the way that guy hangs out of the helicopter midflight...it just looked like a scene from a movie!!

I would so love to do that but I think he thinks I am a crazy person after I sent him that first email last night! Great idea though and I think someone with huge balls should do it!!!!

Il see if my son Dancing Machine will do it...has this video proved a fake now, im confused??

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:14 pm

OMG are you Jordy's Mum? I had no idea!!! I have been asking him for ages to get you on here because I was fasinated by your theories!

Ok so no the video hasn't been "proven" to be fake. People are coming forward and saying they made it as a joke but there isn't enough evidence to prove that they are telling the truth.....
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:15 pm

DONNALOVEMJ wrote the thirdy entry on the 2nd page in this topic:

yes ! you're right the license plate matches,
and the car is registered at the coroner's office in los angeles, i checked.

my friend works at the DMV

THE CORONER LIED LOL!
they got caught red handed and they don't know what to do, they might be thanking God for the news talking about ted kenedy now cause it will tone down the van theory

So the coroner DID lie numerous times! It is their vehicle!

Last edited by zembla on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 pm

@Rachel haha yes i am Jordys mum...its not so bad.lol...im confused with all my theories though now, it all seemed so straightforward a few weeks ago, but to be honest i dont know what to think anymore, only that i beleived he was gone but then things were getting stranger by the hour, im afraid i havnt got any good threads at the mo...think we may need to get a PHD to fathom it all out.....im so glad to hear the vid hasnt been proven wrong yet....if it turns out to be im inclined to think 'why that date, why the media latchin on to it' etc...so il have a word with JOrdy and let u know...email needs to be sent with attached pics no ifs or buts, pronto. hah!

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm

zembla wrote:I forgot who posted this and if it was on here or mjhd but i'm 100% sure someone in la checked the licence number through DMV? (not sure about that abbreviation) cause he or she has a friend work there and it IS registered at L.A. coroner's office! I'll try to locate the post and add the link. Oh boy scratch

interesting!
is it possible to call the DMV center and ask them about said license plate? Or perhaps the LAPD?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:19 pm

zembla wrote:I forgot who posted this and if it was on here or mjhd but i'm 100% sure someone in la checked the licence number through DMV? (not sure about that abbreviation) cause he or she has a friend work there and it IS registered at L.A. coroner's office! I'll try to locate the post and add the link. Oh boy scratch

yes they did think its on the please let it be real thread, wil try to find it now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

I'll e-mail him guys.

And er, hi mum XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Yay go Jordy!

You just know that Ed Winter is going to snap soon and tell us all to piss off and stop emailing him!!!! That will be a hoot Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Rachel wrote:Yay go Jordy!

You just know that Ed Winter is going to snap soon and tell us all to piss off and stop emailing him!!!! That will be a hoot Smile

lol!
Tomorrow in the news we'll hear he is retiring due to stress cause by the crazy conspiritists! Wink
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

This is so cool that family members are on here together...such love! I love you Not that we aren't family also. Smile

lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

I sent the e-mail with the picture

---

Hello Mr. Winter.

In regards to the video making the rounds on the internet apparently showing Michael Jackson jumping out of an LA coroner's van, you told a friend of mine the following:

"The vehicle seen in the video is not
ours. We have run the license number and it is not a valid number.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Los Angeles County Department of Coroner"

Could you therefore explain the picture attached? It has the same number as the license plate on the real LA coroner van that Michael Jackson's body was transported in... so by saying the license number is not valid on the fake van, are you implying that the license number on the real van is not valid? If so, why?

P.S. I am not a member of the press, just a confused fan.

Thank you, I await your reply,

Jordan.

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 3 Michae11

---

Whaddya think?

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm

I just can't believe how much fun this is all starting to be and how much my head hurts from all the conflicting information!!!! I am totally and completely obsessed and can think of nothing else! Something is about to happen, I can feel it!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT???? cheers afro
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm

I just am getting really exhausted from all of the ups and downs. One minute is happy...the next...it's sad. I have been doing great until the last few days. Are you guys having a harder time also these last few days? I'm usually such a strong person. Don't get me wrong...Michael IS alive ~ I still believe that. It's just the constant let downs that are really bringing me down. I see why you needed a break the other day Rachel. haha
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm

LOL @ Jordy!!!

That rocks. I can't wait to see what his reply is, or perhaps lack of?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:56 pm

jpresley wrote:I just can't believe how much fun this is all starting to be and how much my head hurts from all the conflicting information!!!! I am totally and completely obsessed and can think of nothing else! Something is about to happen, I can feel it!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT???? cheers afro

OhGodYESSSSS.

You go Dancing Machine~! Haha, I wish my mom didn't think I was an absolute nut. :C
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:56 pm

zembla wrote:DONNALOVEMJ wrote the thirdy entry on the 2nd page in this topic:

THE CORONER LIED LOL!
they got caught red handed and they don't know what to do, they might be thanking God for the news talking about ted kenedy now cause it will tone down the van theory

THIS IS AWESOME TO HEAR!!!
Glad someone tracked it thru the DMV!
THey messed up... HAHAHAHA!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Dancing Machine wrote:I sent the e-mail with the picture

---

Hello Mr. Winter.

In regards to the video making the rounds on the internet apparently showing Michael Jackson jumping out of an LA coroner's van, you told a friend of mine the following:

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Could you therefore explain the picture attached? It has the same number as the license plate on the real LA coroner van that Michael Jackson's body was transported in... so by saying the license number is not valid on the fake van, are you implying that the license number on the real van is not valid? If so, why?

Jordan.

---

Whaddya think?

LMFAO!! I am howling! This poor dude just has NO IDEA how persistant MJ fans are!!!

I've got this picture in my head of this pot-bellied guy in suspenders sitting at his desk w/ sweat rolling down his face, frantically calling someone on the phone and saying "um, Mr. Jackson, we have a problem. Your nutjob fans have figured it out!" lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Rachel wrote:LOL @ Jordy!!!

That rocks. I can't wait to see what his reply is, or perhaps lack of?!

Hahha that email sounds like a riddle, ahha...love it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Savannah wrote:This is so cool that family members are on here together...such love! I love you Not that we aren't family also. Smile

lol!

I hear obsessive compulsiveness runs in families - even on-line ones!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 pm

ROFL @ JP!!!!!!

OMG I wish I was fly on the wall to see if that was true!!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 pm

jpresley ~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ I LOVE it!!! But, don't forget the eating donuts part.
lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:01 pm

jpresley wrote:
Dancing Machine wrote:I sent the e-mail with the picture

---

Hello Mr. Winter.

Ed Winter, Asst. Chief

Jordan.

---

Whaddya think?

LMFAO!! I am howling! This poor dude just has NO IDEA how persistant MJ fans are!!!

I've got this picture in my head of this pot-bellied guy in suspenders sitting at his desk w/ sweat rolling down his face, frantically calling someone on the phone and saying "um, Mr. Jackson, we have a problem. Your nutjob fans have figured it out!" lol!

Yeah, MJ fans never give up. He should have known. This will continue to the truth is out. The whole truth I mean.

Nutjob fans lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 pm

-puts on the fedora hat and digs up the magnifying glass-
IIIII predict Ed will release a youtube vid in which he nearly bursts into tears. Murray Style Twisted Evil
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 pm

jpresley wrote:

lol! lol! That's quite an imagine! Have to remember that next time I feel down-lol.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Savannah wrote:jpresley ~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ I LOVE it!!! But, don't forget the eating donuts part.
lol!

jpresley ~ This post was for your other one making fun of the Coroners. I didn't see your family post until I posted this. Ugghhh...it's gonna be a long night.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm

MJJ Love wrote:
zembla wrote:DONNALOVEMJ wrote the thirdy entry on the 2nd page in this topic:

THE CORONER LIED LOL!

THIS IS AWESOME TO HEAR!!!
Glad someone tracked it thru the DMV!
THey messed up... HAHAHAHA!

How can you check if it belongs to the Coroners in LA??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm

OMG HARVEY JUST REPORTED HEROIN FOUND AT JACKSONS HOUSE, WTF HOW CAN IT BE AFTER THIS LONG....

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/27/heroin-found-at-michael-jacksons-house/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm

I can't wait to see whether he responds! Little does he know he may have opened a can of worms! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 pm

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH. Oh Harvey!~ <3

This topic needs to be stickied for the amounts of pure unadulterated win going on. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 pm

BS! I believe it was a plant! Some of the LAPD is dirty and they didn't like MJ. If he used herorin than he certainly didn't need profofol. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 pm

zembla wrote:-puts on the fedora hat and digs up the magnifying glass-
IIIII predict Ed will release a youtube vid in which he nearly bursts into tears. Murray Style Twisted Evil

LMAO!!!! lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Deb wrote:OMG HARVEY JUST REPORTED HEROIN FOUND AT JACKSONS HOUSE, WTF HOW CAN IT BE AFTER THIS LONG....

[url=http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/27/heroin-found-at-michael-jacksons-house/
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/27/heroin-found-at-michael-jacksons-house/[/quote[/url]]

Someone please twitter Harvey and tell him we can shove that can of worms we opened on the coroner easily up his if he keeps lying!
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Heroin? And we only just find out?

Sure. It could have even been planted there. Bent cops plant drugs on people all the time to make arrests... but I don't really see why MJ would want to put out that he was a drug addict... when he campaigned against these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 pm

What's Harv's twitter???
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 pm

@Liberian.Girl: http://twitter.com/HarveyLevinTMZ
I'd do it but I don't have an account on there. Statements like Harv's do encourage me to make one though! Does that guy even know how to spell the word conscience???
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Haha, I replied.

Amihisss@HarveyLevinTMZ BUUUUUUUUUULLLLL SHIT, MY DEAR SIR.

We need on official twitter topic.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Haha, that should show him!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 pm

jpresley wrote:

I just had an email from Ed Winter!!!! - Page 3 Wigphone
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:46 pm

OH GOD ANNIE.

ROFL. Oh, btw, Happy Birthday. Very Happy (I do hope I'm not late.)
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Oh god that's so funny.... lol!

Might as well be Chief Wiggum doing the investigating Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:OH GOD ANNIE.

ROFL. Oh, btw, Happy Birthday. Very Happy (I do hope I'm not late.)

Thanks! It's not too late. It's still the 27th here. Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 pm

ishealive wrote:
Might as well be Chief Wiggum doing the investigating Wink

Certainly seems that way. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jpresley wrote:

OMG, Annie! You're too good! king queen jocolor flower lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm

LOL!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jpresley wrote:

Love it! lol

Happy Birthday Annie!!!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jpresley wrote:

LMAO
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:07 pm

nlb wrote:
Happy Birthday Annie!!!

Thank you!! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:08 pm

LOL Annie, you do crack us up Hon!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum