Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Ok so you have probably all heard of MediaHypeAgain through twitter and the various posts on here.

A few hours ago a link appeared on his Twitter page http://twitter.com/MediaHypeAgain which leads you to a very profound blog. In fact it sounds a lot like things Michael would say. There are also comments on there from a person called silvy, who almost sounds like the same person. One of the comments that silvy left is "May the sun set on the darkest grass." which is a JCC clue.

This can't be a coincidence can it?!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 pm

That's no damn coincidence.

I personally think JCC/MediaHypeAgain/AND Dr. Murray are -all- either MJ or someone very close to him. Seriously, this can't be just people getting their rocks off just by fucking with us.
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 pm

I think it's Michael...too many coincidences.
So you thing MediaHypeAgain is Michael too ??
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Rachel, I saw that too. I'm glad you posted it!

I'd say stay w/ your intuition/gut/whatever it is that is helping you to draw your conclusions.

Nothing is coincidence!




:~ XOXO Michael, you're a GENIUS! OXOX ~:
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Make note:

Twitter's info for MediaHypeAgain:

Name: IWillNever Tell You

Location: LandOfNever

:~ XOXO Michael, you're a GENIUS! OXOX ~:


avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

I really want to believe but I have become so sceptical over the last 2 months. How easy is it to make a Twitter account and quote something profound and have everyone think you're someone else?
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Rachel wrote:I really want to believe but I have become so sceptical over the last 2 months. How easy is it to make a Twitter account and quote something profound and have everyone think you're someone else?

That is true.

And again, like the video hoopla - don't jump on stuff too soon, yeah? I'm still not skeptical enough. xD
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 pm

I think it is Michael - "Land of Never" - Neverland !!! - Michael ??!!! Get the Point of this or not ?
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

And that one leaked song came to mind when i saw that LandofNever.

"Taaake meee to the place without, noo naame~"
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

I don't think it's a coincidence that song was leaked to us. Back in 2001 when Michael was taking his stand against Sony he said he wrote hundreds of songs for every album and had tons of unreleased stuff. WHY that song? Someone could have had their pick of any but that one has meaning.


Last edited by Rachel on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm

... Now that's just scary.

QUESTIONING EVERYTHING. I FAIL AT IT. xD
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Last tweet 'Tag Zahl drei' translated from german to 'number 3 days' or '3 days' its about time he mentioned something before the fact instead of after...Lets see what this means if anything!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Silvy wrote :

This reminds me of
"The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus'

and

May the sun set on the darkest grass.

about The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus

Wikipedia :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tragical_History_of_Doctor_Faustus
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 pm

OMFG LIBERIAN.GIRL WHEN I READ THAT COMMENT, I INSTANTLY THOUGHT OF THE SAAAAAMMMMEEE EXACT SONG SO WHEN I SAW UR COMMENT I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY WATER!!! LOL. OH MAN I'VE BEEN DYING TO GET ON HERE ALL DAY, THE PAST FEW DAYS HAVE REALLY PROVED THAT THIS IS A HOAX AND THINGS ARE BECOME A LITTLE MORE CLEAR EVERYDAY. affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:OMFG LIBERIAN.GIRL WHEN I READ THAT COMMENT, I INSTANTLY THOUGHT OF THE SAAAAAMMMMEEE EXACT SONG SO WHEN I SAW UR COMMENT I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY WATER!!! LOL. OH MAN I'VE BEEN DYING TO GET ON HERE ALL DAY, THE PAST FEW DAYS HAVE REALLY PROVED THAT THIS IS A HOAX AND THINGS ARE BECOME A LITTLE MORE CLEAR EVERYDAY. affraid

HI THERE. INORITE? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cracks are appearing and ties are unwinding~
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Guys I want this to be true more than anyone, I mean I posted the topic!

But do you sometimes feel we are reading too much into every little thing that gets posted? I know we have to be thorough but I don't want to turn into one of those crazy people who reads into everything and can never take ANYTHING at face value again (although I do think a healthy amount of being skeptical is wise!).
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys I want this to be true more than anyone, I mean I posted the topic!

But do you sometimes feel we are reading too much into every little thing that gets posted? I know we have to be thorough but I don't want to turn into one of those crazy people who reads into everything and can never take ANYTHING at face value again (although I do think a healthy amount of being skeptical is wise!).

hmm well...yeah...ok. I think I will try to sleep , better for my health.
I think I need a break too.... scratch Sleep
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Pammy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Rachel wrote:Guys I want this to be true more than anyone, I mean I posted the topic!

But do you sometimes feel we are reading too much into every little thing that gets posted? I know we have to be thorough but I don't want to turn into one of those crazy people who reads into everything and can never take ANYTHING at face value again (although I do think a healthy amount of being skeptical is wise!).

U are not alone! ;-) True, there are a lot of fake ppl out there pretending to be Michael or someone else... but the JCC Clue on this page makes me happy on one hand but on the other...

It is maybe someone who wants to play games ... someone who is on MJHD or on this site reading from the beginning just to make us believe and enjoy
themselves to hurt other ppl. u know what I mean? this is also possible imo . that wud be really sad

I need a break as well...already 3:45 am here in germany.... need to get some sleep ...have to get up again in 3 hours WTF!!! affraid
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Pammy wrote:
Rachel wrote:Guys I want this to be true more than anyone, I mean I posted the topic!

But do you sometimes feel we are reading too much into every little thing that gets posted? I know we have to be thorough but I don't want to turn into one of those crazy people who reads into everything and can never take ANYTHING at face value again (although I do think a healthy amount of being skeptical is wise!).

U are not alone! ;-) True, there are a lot of fake ppl out there pretending to be Michael or someone else... but the JCC Clue on this page makes me happy on one hand but on the other...

It is maybe someone who wants to play games ... someone who is on MJHD or on this site reading from the beginning just to make us believe and enjoy
themselves to hurt other ppl. u know what I mean? this is also possible imo . that wud be really sad

I need a break as well...already 3:45 am here in germany.... need to get some sleep ...have to get up again in 3 hours WTF!!! affraid

You are not alone, I am here with you

Though you're far away, I am here to stay~

(I couldn't resist. :<)
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Pammy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:
Pammy wrote:
Rachel wrote:Guys I want this to be true more than anyone, I mean I posted the topic!

But do you sometimes feel we are reading too much into every little thing that gets posted? I know we have to be thorough but I don't want to turn into one of those crazy people who reads into everything and can never take ANYTHING at face value again (although I do think a healthy amount of being skeptical is wise!).

U are not alone! ;-) True, there are a lot of fake ppl out there pretending to be Michael or someone else... but the JCC Clue on this page makes me happy on one hand but on the other...

It is maybe someone who wants to play games ... someone who is on MJHD or on this site reading from the beginning just to make us believe and enjoy
themselves to hurt other ppl. u know what I mean? this is also possible imo . that wud be really sad

I need a break as well...already 3:45 am here in germany.... need to get some sleep ...have to get up again in 3 hours WTF!!! affraid

You are not alone, I am here with you

Though you're far away, I am here to stay~

(I couldn't resist. :<)

Hugs to you hun!
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Pammy wrote:
Liberian.Girl. wrote:
Pammy wrote:
Rachel wrote:Guys I want this to be true more than anyone, I mean I posted the topic!

But do you sometimes feel we are reading too much into every little thing that gets posted? I know we have to be thorough but I don't want to turn into one of those crazy people who reads into everything and can never take ANYTHING at face value again (although I do think a healthy amount of being skeptical is wise!).

U are not alone! ;-) True, there are a lot of fake ppl out there pretending to be Michael or someone else... but the JCC Clue on this page makes me happy on one hand but on the other...

It is maybe someone who wants to play games ... someone who is on MJHD or on this site reading from the beginning just to make us believe and enjoy
themselves to hurt other ppl. u know what I mean? this is also possible imo . that wud be really sad

I need a break as well...already 3:45 am here in germany.... need to get some sleep ...have to get up again in 3 hours WTF!!! affraid

You are not alone, I am here with you

Though you're far away, I am here to stay~

(I couldn't resist. :<)

Hugs to you hun!

Hugs are freaking awesome. <33333333 lol!
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm

@Rachel.

I hear ya hon. Im so confused, Michael is in my head 24/7 im going crazy.

Im trying not to read, to much into everything, but then Im feeling guilty towards Mike, if it turns out to be true.

I can sit here all day, like I have no frekin life. Everyday I feel stuck, cause lord knows how much I miss Michael. It hurts so bad I cant explain it. I cannot put my pain into words Sad Sad

Im affraid of getting my hopes up, if this turns out all bad.
Im so sick now, I dont even dare to think how sick I wil be, if I find out that I lost him for good Sad Sad . OMG, im sorry I cannot believe I said that.

The pain of not knowimg where he is, wether or not he is okey, is unbeareble. I pray too God every night, right now, he is the only one I can have faith in.

I so hope for Michael to come back, and blow the world away, when all the media hype dies down. thats my only wish, im just affraid it might wont come true:(Sad

I dont wanna make all of you in here sad. I just really need to let this out.

I dont even know who I am anymore. All I know is that I would give EVERYTHING I own to get Michael back, EVERYTHING, even my own heart, if that is what it takes to bring him back to us.


I need the final clue to prove for good that he is alive. Then I can stop worring. I need closure in my heart

I dont believe he is dead. Its the thought of not knowing Sad what happent too the Angel

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:06 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@Rachel.

I hear ya hon. Im so confused, Michael is in my head 24/7 im going crazy.

Im trying not to read, to much into everything, but then Im feeling guilty towards Mike, if it turns out to be true.

I can sit here all day, like I have no frekin life. Everyday I feel stuck, cause lord knows how much I miss Michael. It hurts so bad I cant explain it. I cannot put my pain into words Sad Sad

Im affraid of getting my hopes up, if this turns out all bad.
Im so sick now, I dont even dare to think how sick I wil be, if I find out that I lost him for good Sad Sad . OMG, im sorry I cannot believe I said that.

The pain of not knowimg where he is, wether or not he is okey, is unbeareble. I pray too God every night, right now, he is the only one I can have faith in.

I so hope for Michael to come back, and blow the world away, when all the media hype dies down. thats my only wish, im just affraid it might wont come true:(Sad

I dont wanna make all of you in here sad. I just really need to let this out.

I dont even know who I am anymore. All I know is that I would give EVERYTHING I own to get Michael back, EVERYTHING, even my own heart, if that is what it takes to bring him back to us.


I need the final clue to prove for good that he is alive. Then I can stop worring. I need closure in my heart

I dont believe he is dead. Its the thought of not knowing Sad what happent too the Angel

I have tears on my eyes, we are so much alike me and you.Im suffering the same way, thus you at least can give your heart, and on my case Im deprived of it since I have a weak one...You throw, I faint...However the support of the girls here, had kept me going, and this is what makes the difference.As you I pray pray pray and dream dream dream, its all that had last me...Except the fact Im putting all my hope on our incredible team of investigators.So MBMJ lets embrace each other, and take deep breaths, seems we had not saw nothing yet... Sad
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 pm

OHHH MyBelovedMJ, you are so sweet!
Your message got deep in to my heart! I almost felt what you feel!
Believe me, everytime I open the computer, I just hope major news: Michael is alive!!
Don't worry hon, he will come back for us, or, at least, he will let us know he is OK!
May God bless you! You have such a wonderful heart!
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm

The last few days I've been wondering if there's a JCC / MediaHypeAgain connection. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose been wondering. I've been
following MediaHypeAgain on Twitter as well. Feel free to add me http://twitter.com/houdinisghost <--- I started that account just for the death/hoax/conspiracy as well. My friends think I'm nuts so I figure I should just open another account. Surprised

Oh. Hi. I'm new to this forum.


*waves*
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi illusionist.

Crap just keeps getting weirder. take a seat and join the ride. Smile (Haha, your icon is the same one my boyfriend uses on MSN. MJ was so hot at that photo shoot. >< Okay, okay, off topic - rofl.)

Following you, btw. ;D
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 pm

illusionist wrote:The last few days I've been wondering if there's a JCC / MediaHypeAgain connection. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose been wondering. I've been
following MediaHypeAgain on Twitter as well. Feel free to add me http://twitter.com/houdinisghost <--- I started that account just for the death/hoax/conspiracy as well. My friends think I'm nuts so I figure I should just open another account. Surprised

Oh. Hi. I'm new to this forum.


*waves*

Hey and welcome to the forum! Smile

I have added you to Twitter. My name is miss_rachel_85 in case you were wondering who I am!

I look forward to reading your posts. It sounds like we are on the same page!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! Very Happy
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Just in from MediaHypeAgain:

MediaHypeAgainOnly one thing that I am unable to resist... Temptation... (pleased)
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Amihisss@MediaHypeAgain Oh ho?Temptation is the folly of most, Mr. MediaHype. Wink

I had to. D:
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by michellemissesmjj on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 pm

mediahype is really sending out some weird threads. do you think media is messing with us? i noticed yesterday he sent a twitter to arnie klein asking him why he is sending out messages to mess with the ppl on mjhd, but mediahype is doing the same. whtas he/she at?
avatar
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Amihisss@MediaHypeAgain Oh ho?Temptation is the folly of most, Mr. MediaHype. Wink

I had to. D:


houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain "The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation." - Oscar Wilde


Me too Very Happy
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 pm

michellemissesmjj wrote:mediahype is really sending out some weird threads. do you think media is messing with us? i noticed yesterday he sent a twitter to arnie klein asking him why he is sending out messages to mess with the ppl on mjhd, but mediahype is doing the same. whtas he/she at?

Can you quote it? Wtf...
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 pm

michellemissesmjj wrote:mediahype is really sending out some weird threads. do you think media is messing with us? i noticed yesterday he sent a twitter to arnie klein asking him why he is sending out messages to mess with the ppl on mjhd, but mediahype is doing the same. whtas he/she at?

I dunno. I think there's a bunch of jokers out there. lol!
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Oh sh** he replied back to me. lol!
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

lol! Awww, but no love for me.
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by michellemissesmjj on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:
michellemissesmjj wrote:mediahype is really sending out some weird threads. do you think media is messing with us? i noticed yesterday he sent a twitter to arnie klein asking him why he is sending out messages to mess with the ppl on mjhd, but mediahype is doing the same. whtas he/she at?

Can you quote it? Wtf...


hey i cant find it now. wth. but it mentioned souz 81 aswell.
avatar
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by michellemissesmjj on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm

illusionist wrote:Oh sh** he replied back to me. lol!

hey noway. what did he say?
avatar
michellemissesmjj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 51
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:12 pm

I responded with:

houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain "The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation." - Oscar Wilde

And he responded back:

MediaHypeAgain@houdinisghost one of the best


Maybe he's an Oscar Wilde fan? Laughing
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 pm

holy shit you guys, I made a twitter just for this, add me, oh shit im excited with all these floating clues right now.

twitter.com/tinsleydarling

add me!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 pm

The tweets I received from MediaHypeAgain, what I found interesting is, its the first time I see he refering about Michael directly and by name, and not once:twice Cool :
    25 minutes ago from web


    MediaHypeAgain@Neverlandsfairy "when there
    are clouds , in the sky you'll get by"-Michael Jackson. Please don't be
    depressed... It will get better.25 minutes ago from
    web in
    reply to Neverlandsfairy

    MediaHypeAgain@Neverlandsfairy I'm sure
    that Mr. Jackson would appreciate your dedication to his truth. Nice
    work27 minutes ago from web in reply to
    Neverlandsfairy



avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Rach on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 pm

I love how he said "Mr Jackson". Most people just say Michael!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Rachel wrote:I love how he said "Mr Jackson". Most people just say Michael!!!

Me too so cute Mr.Jackson, so now Im with a silly smile on my face .And he cof cof also adddressed -Michael Jackson, openly Cool .


Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:holy shit you guys, I made a twitter just for this, add me, oh shit im excited with all these floating clues right now.

twitter.com/tinsleydarling

add me!!!!!


I bet the folks at Twitter are wondering WTH is up with all these people signing up for accounts and talking about MJ and speaking in riddles! lol!
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 pm

illusionist wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:holy shit you guys, I made a twitter just for this, add me, oh shit im excited with all these floating clues right now.

twitter.com/tinsleydarling

add me!!!!!


I bet the folks at Twitter are wondering WTH is up with all these people signing up for accounts and talking about MJ and speaking in riddles! lol!

lol! we are creating a new hype on twitter.

Peterpanswendy i could not find you there to add you Sad
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 pm

here's the link @ neverlandsfairy

https://twitter.com/Tinsleydarling

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by neverlandsfairy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:here's the link @ neverlandsfairy

https://twitter.com/Tinsleydarling

ty I will add you Smile
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:53 pm

I just heard in some news, that The otopsy report of Mike has been released, and that they found several of other medications in his body. Not only promofol.

This is not what I needed. Sad

Oh and Latoya ill do an interwiev the 11th of september, with Babara walters.

I dont know if that drug thing is true.. It was on the Danish news, just thought you should know Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by illusionist on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Here we go again...

MediaHypeAgainGoodnight Twitterland... Wow.. I'm sleepy?
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Check out his posts from August 18 and 20. Interesting IMO!

http://twitter.com/MediaHypeAgain
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum