Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

+19
silvy
GirlSaturday
zembla
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
eva05
Jubilee
MJJ Love
endlessfire
kdkennedy74
michellemissesmjj
illusionist
DreamsComeTrue
neverlandsfairy
Pammy
EarthAngel90
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Human_nature
Liberian.Girl.
Rach
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Interesting MediaHypeAgain tweets

-Last night was wonderful. I owe you guys big time! Making history one day at time.. (thankful)

-A lie a day , keeps the media at bay... (so amused) This is going well.

-Seeing is believing.. Don't fail me now... I'm counting on you to see.. It's right there....

-"What's worth keeping you'll receive.... Exit only always let them....let them see... " (Waiting)

-Well done.. I'm so proud of you.. (vidicated)

-You have been a godsend.... The show must go and it will..(blessed)

-Get addicted... (calm)

-It's going to blow your mind.

-"This is it"... Face value or no? What does it really mean....?

-mostly I want to just poison him... he quit being my brother a long time ago..

-Am I getting cold feet? What if this backfires? Easter Island is starting to look more promising... (discouraged) :\

-It's better to be in the dark... At least in the dark there's hope..

-get me away from here i'm dying.. Play me a song to set me free. nobody writes them like they used to .. so it may as well be me.."

-Have I failed them? Did my "vision" get in the way of my "reality"? (hopeless)

-The children are restless Harvey.... Play with them...

-Paranoia will destroy ya.. My "tween" just told me that I lack self control.. (convinced) where have I heard that before??? Seriously.

-My name is Dan and I work in a bubble making factory... The suds... Not the monkey...

-Follow the wrong leader and you'll be led right off of a cliff...

-Tmz? Well i'm convinced. "You are.... NOT the father" (amused)

These are not including the mysterious tweets that he directly sent to people, I will post those up soon.

Holy shit, I need to get on twitter more.

XOXOX,
Tinsley

Back to top Go down

Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is MediaHypeAgain or someone connected to him/her JCC?

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Just out of interest does anyone know where he came from? He kind of just popped up over night! Was he a poster on MJHD?
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Check out his posts from August 18 and 20. Interesting IMO!

http://twitter.com/MediaHypeAgain

So is the one from the 21st:

"Who can sleep with so many lights? Does this city ever sleep?"

Weren't MJ's children in Vegas around that time?
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 pm

Rachel wrote:Just out of interest does anyone know where he came from? He kind of just popped up over night! Was he a poster on MJHD?

As far as I know, he's not on any of the forums. Not sure how he was discovered.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm

his aug 10th tweet about tmz and "you are not the father" is the same day that they posted the story about mark lester being Paris' father titled "Paris' Alleged Baby Daddy -- 'Nothing Malicious'"

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Yes they were in Vegas last weekend! Good catch.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm

This is the only thing that makes me suspicious about him. No-one seems to know who he is. He's an unknown and pops up with these mysterious tweets and we all wait for the next one and hang on his every word.

I really hope it's not some little kid with too much time on their hands!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Rachel wrote:Just out of interest does anyone know where he came from? He kind of just popped up over night! Was he a poster on MJHD?

I have been following him since day one, he was not a poster of MJHD at least till as I know, tough someone kind of spotted him as spotted PeterPan(pyt), the day he was found he had just one person following him.He also suggests his name to be Dan...or Dan-o

But dunno why, it also made me think about Don Rolling Eyes
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Rachel wrote:This is the only thing that makes me suspicious about him. No-one seems to know who he is. He's an unknown and pops up with these mysterious tweets and we all wait for the next one and hang on his every word.

I really hope it's not some little kid with too much time on their hands!

I'd honest to god hurt someone if it was... -_-
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Ha ha @ Liberian.Girl

I get the feeling you're a fighter, not a lover?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:Yes they were in Vegas last weekend! Good catch.

What's interesting is he made that post a couple days before the media reported the Jackson kids spending the weekend in Vegas.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Rachel wrote:Ha ha @ Liberian.Girl

I get the feeling you're a fighter, not a lover?!

Oh, well haven't you heard? I'm a lover not a fighter~

Seriously, I'm both. Razz depends on my mood.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 pm

I loove that part in "The Girl Is Mine"!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:40 pm

God, I know right? <3 His playful voice is adorable!
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 pm

some guy in the peterpanpyt chat room is flipping out saying mj is alive lol!! go look its hilarious!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:45 pm

I gotta get off before someone finds me. Screen cap it or save it! I wanna read it tomorrow. Toodles lovelies~
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

on another thread, i forget whcih, someone says they think we are missing the obvious. i get that feeling with all of these riddles and 'clues'. IF mj is planning a movie or spectacular come back whose to say that all of these people are not paid employees? they say he was in debt bad but, it's michael jackson for crying out loud he's making like 800 million a year off of the beetles thing alone, not to mention what he's making from sony, his own companies and investments. josesph jackson may be greedy but he would have pounded into mj's head to hire damn good accountants. the point to all of this is that these could all be people playing their part for the great come back. if he went to the governer of ca and said i want to do this and i will pay for the police protection and whatever else, ca is in debt, that could be why the lapd aren't that worried about looking into things. maybe these people are not mj but work for him.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 pm

OMG whoever bob is, he knows about us, he put a link to us in that chatroom!!

holy moly.

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 pm

is the silvy that is online here now the same as on the blogger?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 pm

illusionist wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:holy shit you guys, I made a twitter just for this, add me, oh shit im excited with all these floating clues right now.

twitter.com/tinsleydarling

add me!!!!!

I bet the folks at Twitter are wondering WTH is up with all these people signing up for accounts and talking about MJ and speaking in riddles! lol!
LOL! Exactly!
MICHAEL JACKSON SHOULD BE THE # 1 TRENDING TOPIC on TWITTER! Has to be. MJ is loved by MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!!!!
WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!!!
Look forward to ur tweets and messages here!!!!

Oh, also I wanted to say about this topic,
FUNNY thing is.... ANyone can make any account and play with our minds.. Because for the last 8 weeks, there has been A TON OF INFO posted on MJHD, the MJHD forum and now this forum, as well as other FORUMS about MJ. SO anyone could be on here reading and seeing what we are speaking of and then play into it and make it seem otherwise.. Feel me. It's a crying shame, but thats what evil people do. Bak in others pain and sorrow and search for the truth, unfortunately.
BUT, we are smarter than that, and we will not fall for the BS!

I read everything with a certain caution and don't get too excited because of the possible let down. Sad

WE LOVE YOU MORE MJ!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:OMG whoever bob is, he knows about us, he put a link to us in that chatroom!!

holy moly.

Do you have a link to the chatroom? I'm curious now!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:12 pm

endlessfire wrote:on another thread, i forget whcih, someone says they think we are missing the obvious. i get that feeling with all of these riddles and 'clues'. IF mj is planning a movie or spectacular come back whose to say that all of these people are not paid employees? they say he was in debt bad but, it's michael jackson for crying out loud he's making like 800 million a year off of the beetles thing alone, not to mention what he's making from sony, his own companies and investments. josesph jackson may be greedy but he would have pounded into mj's head to hire damn good accountants. the point to all of this is that these could all be people playing their part for the great come back. if he went to the governer of ca and said i want to do this and i will pay for the police protection and whatever else, ca is in debt, that could be why the lapd aren't that worried about looking into things. maybe these people are not mj but work for him.

TRUE TRUE!!!!

I am praying that THIS IS WHAT IT REALLY IS! Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:OMG whoever bob is, he knows about us, he put a link to us in that chatroom!!

holy moly.

Who is Bob??

Christ we will be on the news, and out in the world in less than 2 weeks, if someone has posted a link to this site.

Thats not good. It can ruin everything.
Do Michael a favour, be careful with what you are posting if you know what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 pm

shit shit shit ummm go to www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt and look at his chatroom, this guy is flipping out and he has a link here and a link to mjhd. I'm afraid to say something :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:shit shit shit ummm go to www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt and look at his chatroom, this guy is flipping out and he has a link here and a link to mjhd. I'm afraid to say something :/

WTH??? he has a link to the chat on the other site.

Is he the one under all the nicknames there??

Jack London-JCC-Peter pan ect.

This is to weird.

Mabye he is the one who has been pasisng the clues out??

He lives in Encino, Thats near Michaels Mother.

WTF??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:35 pm

a lot of people have actually talked to peter pan. he says that he is just a fan. everyone is more curious about don. but I'm suspicious of peter pan as well and I'm not saying that in a bad way

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 pm

IDK why but I get the feeling that this "Peter" guy is just a fan. He has had his profile set up for a long time and it only really came to light when people noticed the "Dom/Don" voicemail.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 am

I'm back, slept 4 hrs, better than nothing Wink
I needed a little break, I had a headache and was so tired !

I like what you all wrote here, interesting Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 am

Hey guys I've just set up my own twitter account to keep up with all the goings on in twitterland as well! Please add me its Jubilee2507 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:22 am

Hey Dawn, I added you Smile

My user name is miss_rachel_85, incase you're wondering who the heck I am! xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 am

Thank you Very Happy I'm not a regular twitterer but just don't wanna miss anything!
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:41 am

I don't know really, but I'm following him on twitter just in case... Some of his tweets make me wonder...
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 am

What in the bloody hell?

Who is the MediaHype person? Where have I been?!?! Ive never heard of him before?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:52 pm

the tweets between him and souza81 are making me kinda curious.

hey, my display pic and her display pic areeeee almost the same.

actually they look like that bilboard in texas (if you guys know what I mean lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:21 pm

He left 2 new tweets:

MediaHypeAgainNever bite the hand that feeds you... Day 5 (Liberated)

MediaHypeAgainTake cover in high ground... The flood is coming. (Ready)
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

zembla wrote:He left 2 new tweets:

yeah i've been reading his tweets but i don't get the 'days' thing, suoza81 said i bet it will be quiet on day 7 and he replied with very quiet, wth does that mean?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:02 pm

endlessfire wrote:

yeah i've been reading his tweets but i don't get the 'days' thing, suoza81 said i bet it will be quiet on day 7 and he replied with very quiet, wth does that mean?

Day 7 is supposedly to be the burial, and he gave a hint that nothing will happen, except the burial itself.Its why it will be very quite, for us to not expect any miracle, at least was what I understood.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm

thanks nlf
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 pm

I don't think that's what it means

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Peterpanswendy wrote:I don't think that's what it means

hehehe so what is your theory? Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:52 pm

I think that is means that nothing is going to happen on the family's end. I don't think he means for us to not expect a miracle, nobody really suspected anything to happen on that day anyway. He has been having some weird countdown for the past few days. I think everything with MJ and the family is going to be quiet because they aren't burying MJ because he isn't dead. Nothing is happening that day, despite what we may think.

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Maybe... the days thing is a checklist of things that have been done or clues that were delivered.

Maybe...so quiet that you can hear a pin drop because people will be stunned and in shock?

endlessfire wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:07 pm

It's interesting that Oscar Wilde is quoted.Per wikipedia... He reportedly was accused of indecent sex with other men and spent time in prison. Upon release, he set sail and never returned to Britain or Ireland.

illusionist wrote:I responded with:

houdinisghost@MediaHypeAgain "The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation." - Oscar Wilde

And he responded back:

MediaHypeAgain@houdinisghost one of the best

Maybe he's an Oscar Wilde fan? Laughing
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey thereAre you talking about me????
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Twitter executives are enjoying this for sure. They are cashing in big time.

illusionist wrote:
Peterpanswendy wrote:holy shit you guys, I made a twitter just for this, add me, oh shit im excited with all these floating clues right now.

twitter.com/tinsleydarling

add me!!!!!

I bet the folks at Twitter are wondering WTH is up with all these people signing up for accounts and talking about MJ and speaking in riddles! lol!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:12 pm

we are feeding him..
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm

take cover to high ground...He knows about the hoaxforums here and there.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 pm

silvy wrote:we are feeding him..

My lucky guess would be MHA is a member of one of the forums, having a good laugh over on twitter.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 pm

WOW! Why didn't he just end each tweet with "Shamone" or a high-pitched "Hee Hee" to get any closer to sounding like MJ? These tweets are special indeed!

Peterpanswendy wrote:Interesting MediaHypeAgain tweets

-Last night was wonderful. I owe you guys big time! Making history one day at time.. (thankful)

-A lie a day , keeps the media at bay... (so amused) This is going well.

-Seeing is believing.. Don't fail me now... I'm counting on you to see.. It's right there....

-"What's worth keeping you'll receive.... Exit only always let them....let them see... " (Waiting)

-Well done.. I'm so proud of you.. (vidicated)

-You have been a godsend.... The show must go and it will..(blessed)

-Get addicted... (calm)

-It's going to blow your mind.

-"This is it"... Face value or no? What does it really mean....?

-mostly I want to just poison him... he quit being my brother a long time ago..

-Am I getting cold feet? What if this backfires? Easter Island is starting to look more promising... (discouraged) :\

-It's better to be in the dark... At least in the dark there's hope..

-get me away from here i'm dying.. Play me a song to set me free. nobody writes them like they used to .. so it may as well be me.."

-Have I failed them? Did my "vision" get in the way of my "reality"? (hopeless)

-The children are restless Harvey.... Play with them...

-Paranoia will destroy ya.. My "tween" just told me that I lack self control.. (convinced) where have I heard that before??? Seriously.

-My name is Dan and I work in a bubble making factory... The suds... Not the monkey...

-Follow the wrong leader and you'll be led right off of a cliff...

-Tmz? Well i'm convinced. "You are.... NOT the father" (amused)

These are not including the mysterious tweets that he directly sent to people, I will post those up soon.

Holy shit, I need to get on twitter more.

XOXOX,
Tinsley
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm not connected to JCC or MediaHypeagain.I'm just curious, just like you.

Last edited by silvy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum