Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael - He is going to be bigger then EVER when he comes back!

+11
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
ishealive
CantlivewithoutMJ
SmoothCriminal
Sweet1
Smelly
Jubilee
PinkLizard
Rach
CantStopLovingU
15 posters

Go down

Michael - He is going to be bigger then EVER when he comes back! Empty Michael - He is going to be bigger then EVER when he comes back!

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:58 am

Hey Everyone,

My son is 14, and is completely enthralled with EVERYTHING MICHAEL.

He wants to be a director too when he grows up - and he is been making videos - Here he mixed BOOM BOOM POW - the Black Eye Peas video with tons of video from Michael - He used his special effects software - Its really really cool.

PLEASE as a favor - with you all watch his video and rate it if you have a youtube acct? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0P4EwScpA&feature=channel
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Michael - He is going to be bigger then EVER when he comes back! Empty Re: Michael - He is going to be bigger then EVER when he comes back!

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 am

That's so cool! Your son did an amazing job Smile

I rated if for him xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Michael - He is going to be bigger then EVER when he comes back! Empty Re: Michael - He is going to be bigger then EVER when he comes back!

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:19 am

I can't rate it on youtube as I don't have an account but I will rate it here and you can show your son Smile

10/10 Smile

I think your son has a very 'glittering' career ahead of him as a sought after director!

My daughter wants to be a performer of some kind so whoever makes it 'big' first can use the other one! Wink
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 am

That's looking really good with the animation (on mute coz im at work!) will rate it when I get home!

And I agree, Michael is gonna be MASSIVE when he's back, he has a whole new fan base now I can't wait Very Happy:D
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:26 am

I don't have a youtube account either but that was awesome!!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 am

CantStopLovingU,
I rated it. Your son has talent. I hope that you're feeling better. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 pm

I dont have an account either so i cant rate but ill use my brothers account to rate it your son is very talented Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 pm

I rated and commented Razz
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Just my opinion but I think alot of the reason Michael faked his death was to comeback fresh. Unfortunately some people only remember him from the trials and had forgotten how amazing he is in every way. This way he will come back and people will remember him for being a genius. Very Happy

He'll be the KING again and the horrible stories will be old news.
We all know he was always king but some people out there had forgotten why he was king.
I was in the doctors waiting room the other day and I picked up an old magazine from earlier this year and MJ was on it and the title they gave him was "fallen King of Pop"
This is why I feel he did this to re-start his career.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

I don't have a YT account, but tell your son he did an amazing job. Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 pm

10/10 Smile
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 pm

I rtaed the video and left a comment.

He did an amazing job.
I like the effects....
He has talent for sure....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

WOw! This is SOOO Great! I love it! But i don't have the account, probably i need to register as the work deserves 10/10 Smile
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 am

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to watch what my Chris did. If you noticed the Michael dance scenes playing in the background special effects were really coordinated to fit with the song as a whole. I am very proud of him and MICHAEL has so many new fans of my sons generation.

They are going CRAZY over Michael and many of them mourning that they did not have a Michael to grow up with and listen too.

I agree with what was said upthread. This whole thing has really turned around the perception of Michael, especially for those who believed those disgusting charges. Many now have come to the conclusion that they were wrong!

THIS IS IS - Will be the BIGGEST COMEBACK OF ALL TIME EVER!!!

Thanks all of you!!! I love you more!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 am

I will show him the comments from those of you here that do not have youtube accounts when he gets gome from school. Very Happy
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 am

WOW!!! Your son is only 14??? He has some MAJOR talent! I also don't have a YouTube account to rate him, but tell him that he did a terrific job and I give him 1000000 stars! Very Happy My teen daughters are also enthralled with everything Michael Jackson...poor kids, they are so jealous of mom (me) because I got to live the Thriller Era. Atleast I can share my memories with them! Wink I still can't get over that a 14 year old put this together...how amazing is that??? I could barely type at 14. (lol) I bet you are SO proud. If he makes any more videos, MAKE SURE to share them with us. Oh, I'll be sure to show it to my daughters when they get home...they will love it. They love that "boom, boom" music! lol! I think my 18 year old has a YouTube account...if so, I will have her rate it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 am

Savannah wrote:WOW!!! Your son is only 14??? He has some MAJOR talent! I also don't have a YouTube account to rate him, but tell him that he did a terrific job and I give him 1000000 stars! Very Happy My teen daughters are also enthralled with everything Michael Jackson...poor kids, they are so jealous of mom (me) because I got to live the Thriller Era. Atleast I can share my memories with them! Wink I still can't get over that a 14 year old put this together...how amazing is that??? I could barely type at 14. (lol) I bet you are SO proud. If he makes any more videos, MAKE SURE to share them with us. Oh, I'll be sure to show it to my daughters when they get home...they will love it. They love that "boom, boom" music! lol! I think my 18 year old has a YouTube account...if so, I will have her rate it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!!

Thank you so mcuh Savannah! I am very proud of him, and he has been working at it very hard the past year. Yes my Chris says the same thing "You were so lucky" but the good thing is that there is a new generation of fans, teenagers that see the genius and prodigy that Michael is, and that will be the generation who remembers him in an untainted way.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum