Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO

+16
DONNALOVESMJ
Liberian.Girl.
yaya
Human_nature
Silence
Sweet1
phoenix
PinkLizard
Speechless
ishealive
nlb
kdkennedy74
jpresley
mir26
Smelly
ilprincipe
20 posters

Go down

RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO Empty RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am

They showed how they prepared a van, that it looks similar to the
LA Coroners Van...

They told that "MJ" on this vid was a 14 year old hobby actor...

The showed the vid 2-3 times...

but not really HOW they shot it...
they claimed it was near Düsseldorf at a parking block.
They interviewed an admin of a german "hoax" site and told her
"hey! WE -RTL- we shot the video, what do you think now?"

She acted cool and said "Congrats, well done"

I have to admit that I'm not convinced that this vid was shot by RTL...
There weren't enough clear evidences...

It was just like they made a re-enactment of the original...

ok..that's my opinion.

Last edited by ilprincipe on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO Empty Re: RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 am

Yipee!! cheers
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO Empty Re: RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 am

this sounds like someone who want us to believe they did this just to be in the news,I dont buy it,I think that I will claim that I made it too see if I can get on the tv with it LMAO lol!
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 am

I'm pretty firm in my belief at this point the video is real.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am

had to edit the headline 3 times....I wasn't sure which headline would match best...
and some were too long....
sometimes I'm just not good in being brief...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am

I still believe it to be real!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:00 am

ilprincipe wrote:
but not really HOW they shot it...

That's what I was waiting for..to see if they showed exactly HOW they made it. If they are so proud of this and claim they did it then they should have footage from the original shot and should have shown that, at least IMO.

So the video still stands for me!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 am

Just as I thought Very Happy

This video was shown around the world yet only in Germany they "show" how it was faked... I find this interesting.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 am

Here's a short clip I found of the show, sorry about the rubbish quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrgiDRxstw
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 am

the content is rubbish smelly..not only the quality...
and this is not your fault Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Speechless Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks so much. I´ve tried to watch it (cable TV) because I can speak german but I was too late.
Just wanted to say that RTL is in Koeln (cologne), a city by the sweet? rhine. And ...Germany again.
Speechless
Speechless
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 am

ilprincipe wrote:the content is rubbish smelly..not only the quality...
and this is not your fault Smile

Sorry Embarassed
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 am

here you can watch the whole show and sorry but it sure looks to me that they really made it or am I being silly now Embarassed

http://www.rtl.de/tv/tv_990652.php

sorry it is in german
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 am

for me it seems like a remake...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 am

well jeanine seems to think so,she is the one claiming she knows more,here is her comment on the youtube video lol on mjhd

i have just watched that youtube link….. its laughable. i knew something like this would happen.
how long has this been out?
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 am

I watched the clip and I don't understand German, but I have a couple of questions.

Why put make up on the boy when his face is never seen? In the original vid, you never see the person's face.

Why no heavy breathing, cheering, or sirens in the background? In the original vid, we hear all that? Did they add the sounds in later?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 am

They didn't mention anything referring to the sounds....
I also was interested in an explanation about the hard breathing person, who
shot the vid...

but more important for them was to tell the world about the crazy MJ fans
and in general all believers of conspiracy theories...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:36 am

ok gotcha....original vid still a real for me then.Smile
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 am

If they made it then I think they would have released a short version of it on youtube & livelink and then on their 'reveal' show they could show the longer version with the actor waving at the camera to prove it was a fake. I think they are the ones that need to prove it's a fake and, from what the people that have watched it are saying, they failed to do that!!

We don't take anything at face value, we question everything. RTL if you made it -PROVE it!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Totally agree pink...

if they had shown some outtakes....
that had been reliable...

it was just for attention seeking...getting more viewers....
this is pathetic....
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

a post by getitright on MJHD and I must say she makes sense

OK, so I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to start a topic/debate about this video that RTL released.
[url=http://www.rtl.de/tv/tv_990652.php]http://www.rtl.de/tv/tv_990652.php[/url]

Ok guys, I'm really trying my hardest to remain level headed in this. Of course we had to always consider this as a possibility right?
Of course people would do anything for attention or to cash in on Michael's death. So yes, I expected someone to something cruel like this.
But come on, let's be realistic here about a few things.
This is a television show!! There should be multiple angles , from multiple cameras filming this “hoax”.
The boy had on pale make up and a black wig? That's funny, because in the video you can't even so “MJs” face to be able to tell what it looks like and wig??? I was pretty damn sure that the person in the leak video had a towel over his head and was wearing PANTS, not shorts!!
Are you kidding me with this shit? I am really mad right now. That kid was a short little boy!! The person to hop out of that van, was a man that was small, but almost as tall as the van.
Why not show the camera cuts and out takes? What parent would allow their 14 year old child to get onto television and admit to making a video like this? Why even use a 14 year old child? Eh hmmm who would “think” to use a 14 year old boy for this video? That's right.. RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO Icon_wink RTL didn't shoot the vid -making of failed- IMHO Sf-wink

I live in Orange county , but spend A LOT of time in Downtown L.A! I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT SOUNDS LIKE early evening/late afternoon.
What you hear in the background is the everyday hustle and bustle of downtown L.A. I notice that there seems to be more sirens than usual, but it's quite obvious why. Downtown L.A was complete and total chaos the day that Michael “died”.
I originally thought that the German tv station was trying to recreate this video for their own ratings and cash on all of this. I thought wrong.
It my opinion, this was a lure. Trying to get the person who shot this video to come out and say that they did it. Anyone who actually got this video footage released it with the hopes of exposing the truth. I would imagine that they are HIGHLY pissed off about this German station trying to discredit it. I believe that this hoax video was done by the people that are either “protecting” Michael or are “holding” Michael.
I really hope this poor person doesn't fall into it.

It's going to cost the Jackson's triple the amount to bury Michael? Why? Because it's going to be on a weekday? That makes no logical sense!
I called Forest Lawn Cemetary and was very specifically told that it a funeral on a weekday is cheaper than on a weekend. Why would this be different for Michael? There is going to be MORE media on a weekend and MORE people, given the fact that people won't have to work or cover everyday stories..
It's more money because now it's “hush” money. This video leak screwed up a lot of plans I believe.
They have to pay off people now, to be quiet and not question anything.
Please open your eyes and minds when it comes to this entire video leak thing. Obviously , it was a real leak and people are doing anything that they can to cover it up. So with that, disregard the video from your mind completely. Go through every single topic on this website and start ruling out everything. That' what I'm going to do. I honestly in my heart believe that we have all of the pieces to the puzzle and the video was the final clue. It's time to start putting this all together.
I've stated this before, that this is all very personal to me. I don't know what happened to him and every single day it really scares me..
It's amazing how fast people can shut you out of a circle the second that you question something. It's always been my belief that in order to fully accept something, you have to fully understand it. And when people who should have be questioning things, got defensive about me questioning things, I knew that something was up.
Let's move forward. Don't just be so easily convinced by something. That RTL video proved absolutely nothing at all. They showed “how” they could make the video. Not how they made the video..
What are your thoughts?
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:21 pm

They showed “how” they could make the video. Not how they made the video..

Dear mir.....
thanks for posting.

This above is the main point. This was my personal impression after
watching the alleged "Making of"
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Okay my opinion is that they have no idea who did the original video (look at the guy playing MJ- this is no way the same person, come on)- but something is fishy about that RTL stuff guys...i mean i am sure there is a purpose behind this whole thing- this is not only questionable why exactly RTL and not any other german channel did get it in their hands (because RTL has not enough fantasy to make such fake, really) but also why it was necessary to wait 2 day until showing it on TV- and if this had been an experiment each channel in germany would speak about that but- what a surprise- they did not even mention it!
I am sure someone is pulling strands here in germany and i guess the purpose was to make people see that the video is real - because the way that guys described them making the video is not convincing me at all...it will make people think even more.....or maybe the leak of the video was too early and now they really need ppl be silent..
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:35 pm

This is a copycat! The real video was leaked the other day. This so called video showing how it was made is just to diffuse this as a joke. Sorry! I am not convinced. Germany! come on! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 pm

sorry, the video is indeed done by RTL. I know some people there while I'm from Cologne myself and I work in the media, too. It was already planned about a week ago and shot shortly after.

Please remember that we still have the "summer hole" and that cheesy tv magazines need some stories.
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm

where's the proof that it's a fake?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Human_nature wrote:
yaya wrote:where's the proof that it's a fake?

in what they showed. It's clear, the same place ect.. I have enough proof and I'm very angry.

so they got access to LA license plates and an LA van?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:36 pm

The van is registred to belong to LA Coroner`s office.
How the hell did they it get to Germany??

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:The van is registred to belong to LA Coroner`s office.

you can make your own plate in any souvenier shop.... nothing is easier than faking a plate, especially not for a huge tv station like rtl
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Here's a link to watch it- it's in German though. IMO, they didn't prove to me that they made the original. I don't understand German, but from what I saw it still doesn't add up. But that's me.
http://rtl-now.rtl.de/rtl-explosiv.php
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Silence wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:The van is registred to belong to LA Coroner`s office.

you can make your own plate in any souvenier shop.... nothing is easier than faking a plate, especially not for a huge tv station like rtl

It is registred in LA, It belongs to the coroners in LA. It has been checked. Thats what Im talking about. Its not from Germany, Its from Los Angeles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Yes, but you can still fake a license plate MBMJ. Which is absolutely pathetic, but still entirely doable. They faked it with the same number if I'm believing that these people actually did this. (Which I honestly don't for a second.)
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm

IMO the video is real. RTL just decided to make a fake of the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

I wanna know when this video is made?? I mean wich date?

Thats the proof I need to be completely sure its real. Im affraid to trust it, because I dont want my heart broken again

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Yes, but you can still fake a license plate MBMJ. Which is absolutely pathetic, but still entirely doable. They faked it with the same number if I'm believing that these people actually did this. (Which I honestly don't for a second.)

The license plate from the coroner is real you can see the same coroner van when they slide The body in the van,
that is the same van that picked up the real live MJ at 8 pm from UCLA medical center.

and took him to the coroner office, and the guy getting him out of the van is dr MURRAY this is where he was when he disappeared, he was helping mj

the video is the real deal.
the guy who filmed it wasn't expecting a live MJ but a dead one, lol! which explain his out of breath situation and obviously he was in disbelief.

also i want to ad remeber MJ has friends in Germany so maybe the real tape wasn't supposed to be leaked and it was some how,
and maybe mj asked RTL to do a rebuttal.

Last edited by DONNALOVESMJ on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I wanna know when this video is made?? I mean wich date?

Thats the proof I need to be completely sure its real. Im affraid to trust it, because I dont want my heart broken again

We will probs never know that Hon. There was no date stamp on the video so it remains a mystery. However, because I beieve it's Michael I am saying June 25th Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Rachel wrote:

We will probs never know that Hon. There was no date stamp on the video so it remains a mystery. However, because I beieve it's Michael I am saying June 25th Very Happy

me too june 25th
when you go on youtube you click on statistic and data, you will see the adress the video was shot at.
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 pm

you know that properly why dr murray is not in jail
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 pm

DONNALOVESMJ wrote:
Rachel wrote:

me too june 25th
when you go on youtube you click on statistic and data, you will see the adress the video was shot at.

so do the statistics say it was shot in LA?? if that's the case, there was no way it could have been made in germany, like some are saying...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:08 am

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:35 am

Dont lose faith everyone, I just can't believe someone would do that, how sick to get people's hopes up grrrr!!!!

On another spin remember the clue 'Germany is the key', maybe its linked I dunno I'm being an idiot and clutching at straws... xxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Silence wrote:sorry, the video is indeed done by RTL. I know some people there while I'm from Cologne myself and I work in the media, too. It was already planned about a week ago and shot shortly after.

Please remember that we still have the "summer hole" and that cheesy tv magazines need some stories.

...das war alles gut gewählt, um die "believer" noch dämlicher aussehen zu lassen - niemand auf MJHD hat beispielsweise über das Larry King Video ernsthaft diskutiert - es gibt durchaus strittige Fakten, die man hätte senden können und nicht so n Mist...

Es war aber klar, dass irgendwann Fakes auftauchen (wenn das nicht längst der Fall war), damit sich wieder andere köstlich darüber amüsieren können, dass das ernst genommen wird.

Schon irgendwie traurig das Ganze....
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum