Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van?

+20
Liberian.Girl.
aamj07
Silence
yaya
kdkennedy74
silvy
DONNALOVESMJ
ishealive
PinkLizard
MJFoReVeRandAlways
endlessfire
anotherpartofme
EarthAngel90
Sweet1
Rach
nlb
MJJ Love
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
annieisnotokey
mir26
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van? Empty explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van?

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Since coming across the german TV channel and hearing that they apparently made the whole video- I simply knew I had to share the information I had.
First of all I just wanna say that I would really like to know how long ago this video was aired because they most certainly didnt take the approach I thought they would take.
I have spoke to someone at the coroners office- I wont disclose their name but I have proof of this just incase nobody believes me.
Anyway, I asked them to comment on the video and they said it is a “fake”; I then asked them about the license plate and why if it is a fake, is the license plate exactly the same- again, they said the license plate was a fake also.
Now firstly I just want to add that I have absolutely NO idea how the german TV station managed to get the whole license plate of the “original” coroners van which was featured along side the helicopter footage because for a start, you can only make out the first 4 numbers; and when I saw the german recording of how they made this video, that is one thing that struck me as odd; how on earth they managed to get the whole license plate accurate like that…
Now back on to this coroner…
He tells me that its fake and explains to me why it's fake- he tells me that all their vans have “E” before the actual numbers of the license plate, and any van that is meant to be from L.A county coroner that has a license plate without this “E” is most definitely not one of theirs..
“E” represent emergency according to him..
So I go looking at the van in the helicopter video and I noticed there is no “E” before the number plate- I then revert back to the conversation with the coroner and realized that the van in question quite clearly was not one of theirs.
After pursuing the convo a little further, it came to light, by hint… that the van in question that is featured on both the helicopter video and the one in the “fake” video was going to be considered as a decoy somewhere down the line if ever they could not cover up the “fake” video…
The decoy would be used to stop the media from following the van with the real body in it which is why they used a van that was NOT a real coroners van.
This would also tie in with the latest revelation that the “fake” video is infact “fake” when really it is not…
Had those 2 coroners vans been 2 different vans, you would have seen the “E” on the license plate of the actual van that transported Michaels body on the day that he died and since there was no “E” and the coroner I spoke to was quite adament that ALL their vans have this “E”, it would strongly suggest to me that in this instance the original van was not one of theirs either, and that raises 2 questions…. 1) where is michaels body and b) had this “fake” video not have come out would we have ever noticed that the coroners van was infact a ploy…….
Had they not said the “fake” video was a fake and when questioned about the 2 license plates in both videos, their stories then would have been that they used a decoy van on the day of jacksons death and infact transported his body elsewhere whilst the media and everyone else followed the van that they all thought had michael in it….
So where did michaels body really go??? since it was definitely not in the “coroners van

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/ok-so-i-decided-i-would-like-to-share-the-info/#p76526
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van? Empty Re: explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van?

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

mir26 wrote:Now firstly I just want to add that I have absolutely NO idea how the german TV station managed to get the whole license plate of the “original” coroners van which was featured along side the helicopter footage because for a start, you can only make out the first 4 numbers; and when I saw the german recording of how they made this video, that is one thing that struck me as odd; how on earth they managed to get the whole license plate accurate like that…

I don't want to crush anybody's hope but I certainly don't anybody to get all crazy happy about this and be devastated in a couple of days.

In this pic (that is available all over the net) you can clearly see the whole license plate number:
explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van? Article-1205277-05FEE086000005DC-897_468x286

Please don't think I'm being mean or negative on purpose. On the contrary, I don't want anybody from here go on an emotionally roller coaster again over Jeanine's comment.
I love you too much to let you go through unnecesary pain.

PS: I don't know about the "E" in the license plate, though. Maybe somebody from LA can do some research.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van? Empty Re: explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van?

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:37 pm

yeah I know annie and more people are saying that already,here is her comment on that,I really dont know what to think of her Mad

You hope what is true? My post??? I can assure you Im telling you the truth…
The coroners van in the oringal video is a fake too if what the coroner told me was the truth…. I dont think he actually meant to let out so much information and the fact they he did now means that nobody really knows what has happened to Michael, and even if he was in that van, it wasn't an official van!!!!!

I'm sooo disappointed becauase I really wanted to see how they dug themselves out this hole- I wanted to see what the media would make of the jackson clan using a decoy van to transport jacksons “body”- because I know for a fact that it would have caused quite an uproar as people would then ask “Where the hell is Michael if that was a decoy”……..

Seems they dug themselves out of it quite nicely now though… but I can tell you one thing, that van from the helicopter video was not an official coroners van- it was confirmed by an actual coroner!!!!!! I wonder whats going to happen now.
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:42 pm

mir26 wrote:yeah I know annie and more people are saying that already,here is her comment on that,I really dont know what to think of her Mad

Neither do I.
And it's a real shame if she's playing with people's emotions like that.
I see that many people at MJHD are debunking the "E" story too.

Trust me, I'll be the happiest person on earth if Jeanine's story and her assumptions are true but I don't know how many of us is still strong enough to go through another big dissapointment "unharmed".

For now, I'll keep an open but skeptical mind.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 pm

GOD!!! How confusing can this be!! LOL

If they used a decoy van for MJ's "body" then it was security reasons...

I hope I got that right, cus now Im totally confused.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 pm

her latetst tryint to explain,I think she is telling the truth somehow,she said the coronors name was edward and he told her that,I just had the thought mabye he was lying to her to cover their ass,but like you said annie i will keep an open mind but not falling for it yet

And I just wanna comment on what someone just asked me about how Im gonna respond to the latest findings lol… what sort of question is that.

Here's what would/should/could have happened

1)If they couldn't find answers for the “fake” video they then would have said that they used a decoy van in the helicopter video in order to stop media from following the actual van, and that it was unfortunate that someone at thatpoint in time had followed the decoy van since they didn't want people to know it was a decoy….

but they HAVE got their own answers now regarding that fake video since they got some ridiculous TV station to pretend they made it…

Also, the coroner obviously tried to climb out of the shit they had got themselves in with this “fake” video by suggesting it wasnt one of their vans because all their vans have “E” On the license plates, which means no way is ita REAL video….

What really happened is that the coroner made it all 10 times worse by lying
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mir26 wrote:Now firstly I just want to add that I have absolutely NO idea how the german TV station managed to get the whole license plate of the “original” coroners van which was featured along side the helicopter footage because for a start, you can only make out the first 4 numbers; and when I saw the german recording of how they made this video, that is one thing that struck me as odd; how on earth they managed to get the whole license plate accurate like that…

I don't want to crush anybody's hope but I certainly don't anybody to get all crazy happy about this and be devastated in a couple of days.

In this pic (that is available all over the net) you can clearly see the whole license plate number:
explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van? Article-1205277-05FEE086000005DC-897_468x286

Please don't think I'm being mean or negative on purpose. On the contrary, I don't want anybody from here go on an emotionally roller coaster again over Jeanine's comment.
I love you too much to let you go through unnecesary pain.

PS: I don't know about the "E" in the license plate, though. Maybe somebody from LA can do some research.

the "6" looks a little off to me...like it was changed maybe?

Also, this Jeanie girl mentions the word DECOY in her post and now mir26 has mentioned it cus the coroner told her it would be called a decoy?

WTF is going on? I dont think a coroner would be that "open" with just anyone on the phone about the explantion of the vid...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Ok...so is this vid a fake or is it real? I have so many things coming at me from different people, I dont know whats what!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
WTF is going on? I dont think a coroner would be that "open" with just anyone on the phone about the explantion of the vid...

This is absolutely a WTF moment.
Let's say Jeanine is not lying, and that Edward at the Coroner's office actually gave her some sort of explanation, whether this explanation is true or not...
Why would the Coroner's office go to such lengths to debunk an "obviously" fake video??
If I were the Coroner, I would say: "The video is absolutely fake. No further comments will be provided by this office".
The fact that they go to any lengths at all to explain why the video is fake is absolutely suspicious. Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm

she thinks the video is real,that the body in the helicopter was a dummy to trohw people off so that Michael could make his getta way

she also says she had proof of her conversation with the coronor and that he told her the van was used as a decoy that day,I dont know if we can believe her so I am gonna be carefull with this one.
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Wow, this is getting deeper and deeper by the minute.
LOL

I can't believe the coroner verified that either since if they are trying to cover something up, they would't have told her about the E, which would totally kill that neither one of the 2 vans were OFFICIAL LA CORONER vans.

I got to be honest, BUT I was soooo shocked at how quickly an announcement was made after he DIED, and then seeing his body so quickly being moved to the coroners office. It all seemed so surreal.. Like I was "watching a movie".
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Well maybe someone needs to call the coroner and ask for Edward? we all called Forrest Lawn...what the hell!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm

wait...what the hell is going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 pm

what was that guy's name that Rachel emailed yesterday from the coroner's office? wasn't Ed Winter or something like that? Can'y you find that name on the website? Sorry-I'm trying to make supper and read stuff from here and MJHD bounce
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 pm

@ nlb

Yes it was Ed Winter I emailed Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:08 pm

I am confused and don't have the words! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm

I am confused too...can someone explain it a little better?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:11 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I am confused too...can someone explain it a little better?

LOL... No we can't
We are all confused!!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:18 pm

I am totally lost ... someone please explain this in a short , sweet & to the point .... way please much appreciated.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks Rachel Very Happy -it's hard to keep up with all the names we have heard!

I'd like to believe this person, but some of this stuff has been figured out by ppl here and on MJHD. IDK what to think scratch - I'll just reserve judgment for now I guess
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 pm

on MJHD loveliness post

Idon't know who you talked to, but they lied. Evidence is in this picture: http://farm4.static.flickr.com…..  (Apparently the picture is from a fatal suicide: http://images.google.com/imgre…..%26um%3D1)
There is no E in the front of the Licence plate number

that is so true...
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 pm

neither of those links work
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm

sometimes the truth is made to look like lies. what i am saying is that sometimes you don't have to dig to get the answers, that they are on the surface but seem so incredible that you think it's lies. does that make sense?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:26 pm

anotherpartofme wrote:on MJHD loveliness post

Idon't know who you talked to, but they lied. Evidence is in this picture: http://farm4.static.flickr.com….. (Apparently the picture is from a fatal suicide: http://images.google.com/imgre…..%26um%3D1)
There is no E in the front of the Licence plate number

that is so true...

ok then my question is why did the coronor lie to her about the letter E being in the licensplate,this whole stroy doesent make any sense,someone is lying big time affraid
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Hey guys. I´m new, just registered. Been around here for a while, couple of days maybe, and I must say, I´ve become quite addicted Razz Had no other choice but to register and leave my comments instead of kinda saying them out loud at home when nobody hears:P

About this woman, I dont know what to think, but I must say I reaaaaaaaaaaally hope she´s on to smth.

P.s. I´m asking in advance to pardon my English, cuz it´s not my first language (either maybe I shold add, as it seems to be the same way with some other people in here), Swedish is.

Very glad to be here Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 pm

apparently though there are some that do have the E on the license plate number. Someone else found a pic with one on it. Zembla edited his/her post to include a pic, it's on the first page.

Zembla said:
Post edited 4:42 am – August 28, 2009 by Zembla
explainotion from jeanine MJ,s body wasent in coronors van? 35253297
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Hey guys. I´m new, just registered. Been around here for a while, couple of days maybe, and I must say, I´ve become quite addicted Razz Had no other choice but to register and leave my comments instead of kinda saying them out loud at home when nobody hears:P

About this woman, I dont know what to think, but I must say I reaaaaaaaaaaally hope she´s on to smth.

P.s. I´m asking in advance to pardon my English, cuz it´s not my first language (either maybe I shold add, as it seems to be the same way with some other people in here), Swedish is.

Very glad to be here Very Happy

hi and welcome to our big family I love you
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm

E for Emergency. What would be the EMERGENCY???? You only end up in a coroner's van if you're dead!! Emergency vehicles are ambulances, fire trucks and police vehicles - not coroner's vans, it would not have an E at the beginning for that reason, surely????
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 pm

I dont see an E in that pic.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Someone else said the E stood for exempt as in tax exempt- IDK. I'm trying to follow here and there and make supper, so I'm a bit confused and behind. I'm not sure what the E stands for, but if it does stand for exempt then the lady is lying cause I"d think ppl that work with these vechiles would know what the letters stand for at least IMO.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 pm

It's in the circle next to the 0
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

PinkLizard wrote:E for Emergency. What would be the EMERGENCY???? You only end up in a coroner's van if you're dead!! Emergency vehicles are ambulances, fire trucks and police vehicles - not coroner's vans, it would not have an E at the beginning for that reason, surely????

Exactly this makes no sense, what could possibly be the emergeny when you're dead. I've never heard so much BS in my entire life.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Thanks mir26 Very Happy

THE JACKSONOLIGIST, I just wrote the exact samt thing and when I tried to send it I saw that u had posted it, I think that the E is very blurry on this pic.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:43 pm

mir26 wrote:yeah I know annie and more people are saying that already,here is her comment on that,I really dont know what to think of her Mad

You hope what is true? My post??? I can assure you Im telling you the truth…
The coroners van in the oringal video is a fake too if what the coroner told me was the truth…. I dont think he actually meant to let out so much information and the fact they he did now means that nobody really knows what has happened to Michael, and even if he was in that van, it wasn't an official van!!!!!

I'm sooo disappointed becauase I really wanted to see how they dug themselves out this hole- I wanted to see what the media would make of the jackson clan using a decoy van to transport jacksons “body”- because I know for a fact that it would have caused quite an uproar as people would then ask “Where the hell is Michael if that was a decoy”……..

Seems they dug themselves out of it quite nicely now though… but I can tell you one thing, that van from the helicopter video was not an official coroners van- it was confirmed by an actual coroner!!!!!! I wonder whats going to happen now.

like i said my friend research the license plate and it belongs to the corner in los angeles,
the german did a mock of this video this video i truly believe is genuine
i can tell byt the way the guy who is filming is breathing,
he thought he was gonna get a pic of a dead body instead he got MJ jumping out of the van and he was in total shock.

you can go on youtube and check on the statistic and data and realise that GERMANY is listed as the country that saw the video on youtube, and also you can see that the video was shot at the coroner's adress in los angeles.
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 pm

and no ! i don't see no " E " on either license plate of the vans both license plates match.
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:48 pm

PinkLizard wrote:E for Emergency. What would be the EMERGENCY???? You only end up in a coroner's van if you're dead!! Emergency vehicles are ambulances, fire trucks and police vehicles - not coroner's vans, it would not have an E at the beginning for that reason, surely????

Rotting body emergency?? lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Do you guys realise all the havoc this is causing? Look at us!!
I think people have been planted on the boards to f*ck with us!!! The E, the DECOY etc...

I say the vid is real.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

LOL what a nice image that conjured up!!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm

I dont get it.. Why must there be an "E" on the Coroners van licenseplatenumber?They transport dead bodies..No hurry needed. Right? E-licence plate =Extraordinary licence?

That means your an above average driver and are allowed to drive faster then normal. Like the police and firedepartment.
Why must the coroners drive faster? When you are already dead there is no need to hurry.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Do you guys realise all the havoc this is causing? Look at us!!
I think people have been planted on the boards to f*ck with us!!! The E, the DECOY etc...

I say the vid is real.
Embarassed Embarassed sorry I was just trying to show about the E and explain what they said over at MJHD and I was a little wrong about the E-

Its stands for California Exempt, not emergency. I posted this earlier,
what it means is that they do not have the tags that a regular car
would like the month and year of the registration of the car. You can
see from the above pictures that when they don't have the E in front of
the numbers it is posted in red above the numbers. Ann7 explained it on page three.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

What is the source of that picture?
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:57 pm

nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 pm

silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Rachel wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

LOL what a nice image that conjured up!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 pm

I did a google search for Los Angeles Coroner Van and although I was put through a lot of Michael photos, which I did not mind, I finally found a few where you could see the tag number (1119881). There was no E on the tag and it did seem to match the van that "Michael" was put into. However I did notice one difference. The LA Coroners office uses blue colored body bags and Michael's body was in a white sheet. I did find that a bit odd. I tried to put it on here but I couldn't get it to work. I will continue to try.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Welcome MJFoReVeRandAlways,
Glad to have you on aboard. Please feel free to share your thoughts. We welcome you to our family. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Embarassed Thank u so much Sweet1, glad to be here

And I´ve already taken the liberty to do so Very Happy

P.s. Trying to catch up on everything happening here AND going through "old" stuff, having a blast, cuz some of the things I´ve thought about before even finding you guys
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm

As I was on the road driving I had some thoughts about this woman. Now I do recall last month there was some of us that called Forest Lawn about MJ's burial. I know because I was one of them. They were very hesitant and unwilling to give any information about MJ. Now this woman contacted Ed Winter at the coroner and he was so willing to reveal to her about the fake coroner's van and such. I am not buying it because any information regarding MJ at the coroner's has not been released. Only what they wanted the public to know. I find it suspicious that 2 days ago when that video was released on the internet, flowing to media is suddenly being called fake and mysteriously we have a video of what they did. I am not buying any of it. I know that was MJ getting out of that van just like I know I heard MJ say I'll be back after Jermaine sung "Smile" at his Memorial Service. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:43 pm

i am just now reading all this and just like everyone else....I AM CONFUSED!!!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Sweet1 wrote: I know that was MJ getting out of that van

I can assure you that it is not MJ in the video while they shot it within the last seven days here in Germany and I know a few people who work in the editorial department of rtl... it was planned more than a week ago and it's fake as it can be.
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum