Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website About 80's Mike & New Mike

+13
neverlandsfairy
sunnyscrapper
Gm
Souza81
velvetsilvergirl
EarthAngel90
Human_nature
Lorrie
Give.In.To.Me
StenniZ
bibi
PETTINA2393
curiousgirl
17 posters

Go down

Website About 80's Mike & New Mike Empty Website About 80's Mike & New Mike

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

I don't know if you guys been to this website before?
But i just happened to stumble on it and I would like you guys to see it for yourself and Tell me what you think?
They compare Mike in ways i think it's disrespectful , Poor mike , I honestly think he's the same whether black or white.
I don't think he left us though , Let me know your opinion.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/33424
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Website About 80's Mike & New Mike Empty Re: Website About 80's Mike & New Mike

Post by PETTINA2393 Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Shocked Wow, again one interesting theory....don't know what to say....
The pics about his height really took my attention, but the story about "the real “Black” Michael Jackson has been dead since January 27, of 1984. The burns he suffered as the result of filming a Pepsi commercial were worse than reported and actually enough to be fatal" looks not probable to me! No
And the last theme that sais Michael Jackson was castrated when he was a child by his father Joe Jackson so that his voice would never get deep, well.. I think it is very likely to be true....my thoughts Smile
PETTINA2393
PETTINA2393
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 80
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 pm

PETTINA2393 wrote:Shocked Wow, again one interesting theory....don't know what to say....
The pics about his height really took my attention, but the story about "the real “Black” Michael Jackson has been dead since January 27, of 1984. The burns he suffered as the result of filming a Pepsi commercial were worse than reported and actually enough to be fatal" looks not probable to me! No
And the last theme that sais Michael Jackson was castrated when he was a child by his father Joe Jackson so that his voice would never get deep, well.. I think it is very likely to be true....my thoughts Smile

Thanks for your input hun.
Yes the height did it for me too , that was rather an odd one? hmm makes me wonder??
i thought you stopped growing when your 20 or something?? lol
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 pm

well..the height is not accurate, in my opinion...it all depends if the girls had heels or not, what both of them were standing on...the angle of the picture...etc..plus how do they know th exact height of all those celebrities?
There can be two people that look alike on the outside, but never on the inside..consider that! Smile
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

That's a very interesting theory! Thanks for the link. Gonna have to let it sink in for a while.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 pm

I always wondered about the height issue, even at the AEG rehearsal he looks super tall. Who knows though...he has so many doubles.
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Well, this website presents a lot of superficial analyses, but no, the "black" Michael didn't die in 1984, making room for the "white" Michael.

Michael had at least several plastic-surgery procedures, a medical disorder that leaves the skin without pigmentation, an issue with maintaining a healthy body weight, and various doubles. All of those, combined with his styling efforts (for example, artificial hair, makeup, dental work, etc.), can account for the various different "looks" throughout his life.

As for the height thing: I grew several inches in my 20s. I was always tall, and as a teen I was about 5'8", the same height as my mother. During a college vacation, I suddenly noticed I was looking down at her while standing, whereas we used to see eye-to-eye. I'm now about 5'11".

The height discrepancy with Michael also depends on what type of shoes the people he's standing next to are wearing. If you can't see their feet, you can't make any assumptions about height. Michael also wears heels occasionally.

And the castration bit is complete and total nonsense. Michael's natural speaking voice is nothing like his "interview/public" voice. In fact, the latter is more like a marketing gimmick for him, and it obviously works ... maybe too well.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Lorrie wrote:Well, this website presents a lot of superficial analyses, but no, the "black" Michael didn't die in 1984, making room for the "white" Michael.

Michael had at least several plastic-surgery procedures, a medical disorder that leaves the skin without pigmentation, an issue with maintaining a healthy body weight, and various doubles. All of those, combined with his styling efforts (for example, artificial hair, makeup, dental work, etc.), can account for the various different "looks" throughout his life.

As for the height thing: I grew several inches in my 20s. I was always tall, and as a teen I was about 5'8", the same height as my mother. During a college vacation, I suddenly noticed I was looking down at her while standing, whereas we used to see eye-to-eye. I'm now about 5'11".

The height discrepancy with Michael also depends on what type of shoes the people he's standing next to are wearing. If you can't see their feet, you can't make any assumptions about height. Michael also wears heels occasionally.

And the castration bit is complete and total nonsense. Michael's natural speaking voice is nothing like his "interview/public" voice. In fact, the latter is more like a marketing gimmick for him, and it obviously works ... maybe too well.

You wrote everything I wanted Wink
Thanks, and I agree 100% with you Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Lorrie wrote:Well, this website presents a lot of superficial analyses, but no, the "black" Michael didn't die in 1984, making room for the "white" Michael.

Totally agree with Lorrie - %1000 percent.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 pm

I've tried to read a couple different illuminati theories but I always abandon them. They are just too weird for me and every instinct in my body says NO NO NO!. Its possible Michale could have been abused sexually, it happens to millionsof people every day. Someone on the road like that, meeting different people all the time, who knows. I dont believe he was castrated but I do believe that he was given hormone injections past puberty to keep his voice high. The record companies did not want to lose that choir boy voice, but it was inevitable. I'm almost 2 inches taller at 40 than I was at 25 so you can certainly continue to grow.

Can we please not forget that Michales career spans 40 years. It is totally unfair to compare pictures of him from 30 years ago. How different did you look 30 years ago, 25 years ago? I'm sure that he had vitiligo, you can see it in early footage and photos from the 80's. He chose to lighten his skin with a medication called benoquin. Its very strong and removes every bit of pigment. If you stop using it before all pigment is gone, the condition can come back. In my view , what has drastically changed on his face is the nose but not much else. His face is just older and has changed.

I dont think Michael used double as often as people think he did. But the jury is still out on that o2 guy. If I listen to it wihtout watching, the voice is definately different in parts, but not all. Like the person would fall back into his own voice at times. The cleft was really big, but he could have had more work done, same with the lips. I hope it wasnt MJ, because that person was kind of creepy.
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Funny that they only compare the 84 michael with the 09 michael, 25 years in between. I mean, if MJ died in 84, who the hell was that HOTTIE from 87? I mean, if he was a temp, please give me his phone number!!

They should have posted all the years, then you can see the changing. The 84 death was a hoax from which they believed MJ had spread nthe rumour himself. Didn't you see the article with the 'corpse'. 20 years underground and his glove still shiny as hell, it was hilarious!
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Souza81 wrote:Funny that they only compare the 84 michael with the 09 michael, 25 years in between. I mean, if MJ died in 84, who the hell was that HOTTIE from 87? I mean, if he was a temp, please give me his phone number!!

They should have posted all the years, then you can see the changing. The 84 death was a hoax from which they believed MJ had spread nthe rumour himself. Didn't you see the article with the 'corpse'. 20 years underground and his glove still shiny as hell, it was hilarious!

LMAO Souza your absolutely right !!
Yes i did read the article , it was funny indeed.
Ha ha ha ya maybe i should ask the admin of the website , since they think they know it all , she can redirect us to the real MJ and give us his phone number Wink
lmao
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 pm

velvetsilvergirl wrote:I've tried to read a couple different illuminati theories but I always abandon them. They are just too weird for me and every instinct in my body says NO NO NO!. Its possible Michale could have been abused sexually, it happens to millionsof people every day. Someone on the road like that, meeting different people all the time, who knows. I dont believe he was castrated but I do believe that he was given hormone injections past puberty to keep his voice high. The record companies did not want to lose that choir boy voice, but it was inevitable. I'm almost 2 inches taller at 40 than I was at 25 so you can certainly continue to grow.

Can we please not forget that Michales career spans 40 years. It is totally unfair to compare pictures of him from 30 years ago. How different did you look 30 years ago, 25 years ago? I'm sure that he had vitiligo, you can see it in early footage and photos from the 80's. He chose to lighten his skin with a medication called benoquin. Its very strong and removes every bit of pigment. If you stop using it before all pigment is gone, the condition can come back. In my view , what has drastically changed on his face is the nose but not much else. His face is just older and has changed.

I dont think Michael used double as often as people think he did. But the jury is still out on that o2 guy. If I listen to it wihtout watching, the voice is definately different in parts, but not all. Like the person would fall back into his own voice at times. The cleft was really big, but he could have had more work done, same with the lips. I hope it wasnt MJ, because that person was kind of creepy.

Oh my the illuminati . i truly believe in that ... and i believe MJ was trying to tell us about it honestly.
i think we all heard him but never listened Sad he was trying so hard to show us how corrupt everything is.
but never the less , i agree with your post as well , good observations. Smile thanks
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 pm

i have high hopes i can perhaps grow few more inches am tired of being 5'1 lol
thanks btw you make great points as well ... thanks for your contribution.
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm

StenniZ wrote:That's a very interesting theory! Thanks for the link. Gonna have to let it sink in for a while.

your welcome hun Smile
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:I always wondered about the height issue, even at the AEG rehearsal he looks super tall. Who knows though...he has so many doubles.

yes thats true too , i just wonder how many doubles he really had , becuz i dont mind seeing any of them rite now Smile lol
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 pm

bibi wrote:well..the height is not accurate, in my opinion...it all depends if the girls had heels or not, what both of them were standing on...the angle of the picture...etc..plus how do they know th exact height of all those celebrities?
There can be two people that look alike on the outside, but never on the inside..consider that! Smile

awww your post is so cute , your sooo right !!
flower
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 pm

curious girl,

perhaps you can direct me to some information onthe illuminati...? Geez, I read somethng yesterday that kept mentionong MJ and vampires in the same sentence. It was too weird. But if there is something out there that actaully explains the theory and doesnt just try to scare you about the theory, then I would like to read.
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Gm Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 pm

[/quote]And the castration bit is complete and total nonsense. Michael's natural speaking voice is nothing like his "interview/public" voice. In fact, the latter is more like a marketing gimmick for him, and it obviously works ... maybe too well./quote]

I'm not really sure confused
To me Michael's public and private speaking voice (such as in his home videos) sound pretty similar.
Gm
Gm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Gm wrote:And the castration bit is complete and total nonsense. Michael's natural speaking voice is nothing like his "interview/public" voice. In fact, the latter is more like a marketing gimmick for him, and it obviously works ... maybe too well./quote]

To me Michael's public and private speaking voice (such as in his home videos) sound pretty similar.

That's because the home-video voice isn't his natural voice, either. He knows he's being filmed for public viewing and listening on those occassions.

Michael's natural voice is what he sounds like when he's talking to people privately, such as away from recording equipment. His public voice includes depositions and legal proceedings, as well, while his natural voice is what Lisa Marie Presley refers to favorably before going on to criticize Michael for thinking his public voice is still working for him.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyscrapper Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:35 pm

The 84 death was a hoax from which they believed MJ had spread nthe rumour himself. Didn't you see the article with the 'corpse'. 20 years underground and his glove still shiny as hell, it was hilarious![/quote]

Maybe this was a practice run for Michael for something that he has now achieved!
sunnyscrapper
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks for agreeing, Human_nature and EarthAngel90. It's always great to not feel so alone in how you perceive the very mysterious Michael Jackson.

curiousgirl wrote:i have high hopes i can perhaps grow few more inches am tired of being 5'1 lol

You're quite welcome, curiousgirl. I've got my fingers crossed that you experience a "growth spurt" in the near future. Wish sometimes and you just might receive. Very Happy
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 pm

I do research about Illuminatis and there is a mistake about the usual idea, relating it just with black magic, and odd stuff.Ok they are into it, for sure...But their main agenda is to implement the NWO.Its their master plan, to bring an one world wide government, where we will loose the rest of freedom, healthy, family balance, and for sure we will finish down the hill on debts with their banks institutions.

Michael was trully worried about the scenario,we are already living, and exactly cause he had got rebel against their goals, to not use his music to brainwash us with crap behaviour, they decided he was "too" dangerous.

Supposly Karen Faye had said on her myspace or facebook, I can not remember now, that Michael was up to use the Concerts to awere us about a 4 years window to save the planet.I saw it on David Icke´s forum, on the thread called "Michael Jackson Dies"

Come on, do you really think that exactly on the point of his career when he got more mature, even more deep into sociological issues, he got set into a Hell of lies, was just simple coincidence?

Ok, ok you will not believe on what Im saying...Im a nut alrighti?...But if you really take a look on the entire picture, the allegations of pedophilia, had been ordered from "above". The Chandler´s and Arvizo´s being pawns on the game, just.

Sony is one of the major companies what integrates the Iluminati.They have an agenda (the secret societies), backing in time more than 200 years, where they state the media will build enterteiners who wish to accomplish their sinister statements and objectives, and also destroy those who start to rebel against them.

I have two theories about what happened to Michael, Im working on them on a different way, I will publish as fanfics.One of them, exposes some concerns about "if he was aware" and up to reveal us this big scam, what would for sure promote a massive awakening, and got threated to death?So he had no choice except "die"...

So think about Illuminatis, is not just figure out about vampires, reptillians, occult cerimonies.Is also think about the financial game, the enterteinment and media industries as main agents of NWO, is to realize the Big Brother stage of life we are living nowadays, corruption everywhere and on every country, Bohemian Grove meetings, Bildbergs, Trilateral Commission, Martial Law,FEMA...

Or do you think that important Bills and had passed on Congress almost invisible,during the very opportunity of Mike´s death...Was also nothing except a trick from the destiny?Oh God No way!

The Illuminatis are here, the time is running, and their agenda is already getting filled.

The "passing of Mike" is not just a matter case of overdose, and running to restart his new life, being in Coma (this for sure as an attempt to kill him, by someone paid for the Illuminatis,not coincidence Dr.Murder, I meant Murray, to be a free mason himself), or even a big come back to SHOW US that they are among us, pursuiting us and using us...We can not investigate it, without consider their role on the entire case of Michael Jackson´s mysterious "death".

PS:If anyone wants more information about Illuminatis and NWO agenda, can PM me, or also check http://www.davidicke.com/forum/
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 pm

OOps sorry, double post Rolling Eyes Wink

"Having issues with my mobile internet today" Evil or Very Mad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Lorrie wrote:Thanks for agreeing, Human_nature and EarthAngel90. It's always great to not feel so alone in how you perceive the very mysterious Michael Jackson.

curiousgirl wrote:i have high hopes i can perhaps grow few more inches am tired of being 5'1 lol

You're quite welcome, curiousgirl. I've got my fingers crossed that you experience a "growth spurt" in the near future. Wish sometimes and you just might receive. Very Happy

Awww Lorrie sweety , thats so nice of you.
Thank you kindly my dear Very Happy
I do wish , Whenever i see a wishing star Smile they are sooo pretty <3
Maybe if we dream a lil harder Our beloved Mike would answer our prayers & heal our aching hearts <3 Sad
Mauh
curiousgirl
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 am

curiousgirl wrote:I don't know if you guys been to this website before?
But i just happened to stumble on it and I would like you guys to see it for yourself and Tell me what you think?
They compare Mike in ways i think it's disrespectful , Poor mike , I honestly think he's the same whether black or white.

LOLOL Brooke is undoubtedly wearing heels in the first picture, and probably isn't in the one with "white Michael" and HE may be wearing boots with heels in the second picture.

Ross may be wearing heels next to him as well in the photo with him and her. Since we can't see their feet to know WHY they are the height they are, it's a silly thing to speculate about.

I also think anyone who is an actual MJ fan wouldn't even think this is possible, cause yes, MJ's face DID change a lot. He went from black to white, and his features changed quite a bit. But there was a lot of plastic surgery and we can see his face GRADUALLY changing, lol. So it's kind of obvious when you look at all the changes in order. It's him start to finish. But I admit I'm fascinated when I look at a picture from the thriller era (or evcen the off the wall era) compared with the latest pics of him. It's just... fascinating. Don't get me wrong I love Michael, and 90% of his faces, but it's still compelling and fascinating.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:51 am

Souza81 wrote:Funny that they only compare the 84 michael with the 09 michael, 25 years in between. I mean, if MJ died in 84, who the hell was that HOTTIE from 87? I mean, if he was a temp, please give me his phone number!!

LMFAO @ "I mean, if MJ died in 84, who the hell was that HOTTIE from 87?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA totally. Gah, Bad-Era MJ was HOT. OMG.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 am

Lorrie wrote:
Gm wrote:And the castration bit is complete and total nonsense. Michael's natural speaking voice is nothing like his "interview/public" voice. In fact, the latter is more like a marketing gimmick for him, and it obviously works ... maybe too well./quote]

That's because the home-video voice isn't his natural voice, either. He knows he's being filmed for public viewing and listening on those occassions.

Michael's natural voice is what he sounds like when he's talking to people privately, such as away from recording equipment. His public voice includes depositions and legal proceedings, as well, while his natural voice is what Lisa Marie Presley refers to favorably before going on to criticize Michael for thinking his public voice is still working for him.

I heard the private phone conversations with some girl named Glenda. I don't think he was using a "fake" voice then. I just think he has a range. I also think in public he was more shy/soft-spoken. I don't think it was a publicity gimmick personally.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:15 am

curiousgirl wrote:I don't know if you guys been to this website before?

The story started after this FAKE article in The Onion. Nothing is true ok Wink

look here and don't be afraid, it's ALL fake Wink

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/neverland_ranch_investigators
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 am

People say weird stuffs.. Click the link below lol... Sounds like we need to jam up some Thriller tunes in here.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/neverland_ranch_investigators

You'll know Michael by his bodylanguage (moonwalk). No one can really dance like Michael. I don't think anyone can even imitate his vocals. He's original. When he sings take a good look at his lips and expressions. He's so full of em and I just love watching him. He always has me mesmerize when he does that.

The height of Michael has me wondering though. The tall ones are his body doubles. I've heard though that men can grow in height till 30 or so years of age. Correct me if I'm wrong. Of course he'll have to do some physical exercise. Maybe Lou Ferrigno have a hand in this. Streeeeeetching...lol... There are insoles too for you to place in your shoes so it makes you taller. I get a headache about this part about Michael sometimes. Have faith and look to what you know about Michael to identify him.. Shouza has a good one ahahah lol!

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 am

Sorry Human_nature did not realize you have the link posted too. Thx anyway.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:32 am

Website About 80's Mike & New Mike 92 https://servimg.com/view/14251614/92
That is MJ with you all know who. I think, Janet and Broke and Diana probably worn high heels. But Kenny will never wear high heels. So? Anybody knows how tall Kenny is?
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:Website About 80's Mike & New Mike 92 https://servimg.com/view/14251614/92
That is MJ with you all know who. I think, Janet and Broke and Diana probably worn high heels. But Kenny will never wear high heels. So? Anybody knows how tall Kenny is?

He can wear boots.

Michael is Michael and always been Michael
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:58 am

[quote="curiousgirl"]I don't know if you guys been to this website before?

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/33424[/quote]

OMG although I don't believe any of this bs, it does put all kinds of horrible thoughts in your head! I wish I hadn't read it!!! Website About 80's Mike & New Mike Icon_pale

Don't diss the king!!! Website About 80's Mike & New Mike Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down