Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office

+26
EarthAngel90
Savannah
jpresley
beverleyflossy
Smelly
emo_pinkt
DONNALOVESMJ
MJbeliever
ilprincipe
MJJ Love
Sweet1
ishealive
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
phoenix
~~Kristy~~
yaya
neverlandsfairy
PETTINA2393
nlb
ballongiraf
Rach
rellababy
zembla
MJFOREVER
kdkennedy74
CantStopLovingU
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 3 Empty Re: NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Awwww guys don't be mean to Uncle Ed! He's so sweet and lovely Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 3 Empty Re: NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office

Post by zembla Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm

jpresley wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
DONNALOVESMJ wrote:GUYS !
I called the coroner again and they are not picking up the phone lol!

that's because they're busy sitting in a corner rocking back and forth, while saying "im not answering that email... nuh uh".....

LOL, you forgot the sweat rolling down old Ed's face and the ever-present white powder rimming his mouth from the donut he just ate.

Oh boy! Balloongiraf and jpresley, the two of you... priceless i tell ya! *insert Wiggum voice going 'aaaaaaaaaaaaah'* Toss in some annieisnoteokey and I guarantee we'll have a fine comedy show! Wink
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Donut??? Shoot, after today...he has probably gone through 2 dozen just since the press release!
lol!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNALOVESMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 pm

anybody has a copy of the so called statement ?
DONNALOVESMJ
DONNALOVESMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:44 pm

I wonder if CNN.com knows something. They originally announced this with a real picture of Michael above it and now they have O2 Michael's picture up. Do they really think that is him? Wow the media really is stupid!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Homicide ... again ... getting old .... quickly.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I wonder if CNN.com knows something. They originally announced this with a real picture of Michael above it and now they have O2 Michael's picture up. Do they really think that is him? Wow the media really is stupid!

lol, i noticed that too!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
nlb wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
nlb wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:It could be fake because every piece of news that comes out of that office, the paper should have the department seal or some type of company letterhead. I don't see anything to identify this information as coming out of that office. For all I know some person off the street could have typed this up and handed it to them.

I agree and once again NO one from the coroner's office actually came out and said this themselves. It has been stated so many times, but seriously when has this happened in high profile cases where drugs are said to play a part?

The coroner for Anna Nicole wouldn't say until everything was back, but he did the talking not someone reading a piece of paper.

this is SO true. I remember that. In fact, I havent seen ONE actual official person coming out and saying anything about this since the day of his death. They had a few cops on tv but that is it...no one else has made an official statement to the media.

Exactly-how strange is that. We keep hearing how things are being kept under wraps so it doesn't interfere with the investigation, but seriously that is getting kinda lame when we read about the raids before they happen and search warrents are being released with the details.

Come on this is MJ and he doesn't rate an official to come out and do the talking that makes no sense to me. I hate to keep using Anna Nicole, but that's a good example of how much officials were involved in releasing things publicly. An official did all the releasing not someone reading a piece of paper. Again, IMO, none of this is adding up or makes sense and why in the hell isn't someone in the media questioning why an official isn't releasing something this big?

Anna Nicole is great example. She died the same way. Fake names on Rx bottles and all...but they didnt raid pharmacies for her did they?

And I agree when you ask why no one in the media is questioning the law enforcements sloppiness. NO ONE has questioned the way the Coroner or LAPD has done their job, yet its very clear that they are NOT doing their job properly....

Nothing about that press conference was "OFFICIAL"...because it cant BE official if its fake.

No there were no raids in her case.

Nothing about this case is official, which just screams hoax IMO.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 pm

NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 3 22868257
NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 3 3435506195_806f2b127d
Does this building appear different from the one where the press was located today? It looks like the entrance is smaller in my opinion and they were showing numerous reporters out there. Is there another building connected with this office? I am grasping here I know.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 pm

wouldn't it be illegal for someone to falsely present a statement from the coroner's office? Wouldn't the coroner's office immediately say it was an unauthorized source or something? Is there an actual person who provided the statement?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:06 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 3 22868257
NOW LIVE FEED FROM Coroners Office - Page 3 3435506195_806f2b127d
Does this building appear different from the one where the press was located today? It looks like the entrance is smaller in my opinion and they were showing numerous reporters out there. Is there another building connected with this office? I am grasping here I know.

hmmm...

they did keep filming the various "coroner's office" signs. Could be a serious case of boredom - or perhaps someone wanted to make sure we knew what building we were staring at?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 pm

It may just be old age catching up with me or lack of sleep but why have we had to wait 2 months to get a statement stating what everyone thought they would say right from the start? Why the delay? If they had come out and said yes it was heroin, or poison or a terminal illness or even not Michael's body - you could m\ybe understand their delay, but to keep everyone waiting 2 months to state the bleeding obvious seems ridiculous, that everyone was waiting with bated breath for what? Nothing it seems.........
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 pm

^ yes. Everybody sing with me...

hoax, hoax, hoax, hoax, hoax, HOAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm

I don't think it is illegal because the police are in on this.

And no the building look the same to me lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:12 pm

this is a post from getitright over at MJHD and damn this woman has got a smart head on her shoulders lol she made me feel much better about this Very Happy

I'm really confused about a lot of things right now. Just based off of things that I know for sure and things that I have learned today from the media alone.
Michael Jackson was obviously one of the most amazing people that ever lived. I won't go into how amazing he was because we all know that.
Michael was a human being though and said so many times “I have a heart.”
How much can one person take over a course of a lifetime? Really? The abuse of as a child, the abuse as an adult. Being constantly beat down over and over again, not for who you are, but for who you refused to be.. Follow me?
I won't sit here and bad mouth him or make any speculation about things that I don't know as fact..
However, sometimes when you admire a person and have nothing but respect and love for them, you have to consider every single possibility..
It is very clear to me what has happened now. I think that Michael was given many drugs on June 25th. I believe that whatever happened to him was almost near fatal, however it wasn't.
We all know that Police officials are anything but sympathetic to Michael. I believe that Michael was faced with two options.
“Spend a VERY long time in prison for what you have been doing for all of these years… Drag your children through embarrassment and hell and let down so many fans… Let your last memory be that of a drug addict”
Or
“Help us.”
If you look over so many documents and reports that have been going on, this is a HUGE HUGE problem in the entertainment industry.
The Attorney Generals office, LAPD, DEA and several other law enforcement officials, have been looking to bring this issue down for sometime now. ..
They are using him.. I have heard more than one person involved in this say that up to 35 doctors are being questioned in regards to jus this case alone.
Michael Jackson is huge, the best of the best and there is no other person that could assist them with something like this on such a high level.
A lot of people might say, “Well isn't he still dragging his children through hell?” “Isn't he still going to look like a druggie?”.
I think Michael's children would better understand him doing all of this in order to end a very bad problem and in order for him to get the help that he needs, than to have a father that is Jail for 15-20 years on various drug shopping, identity theft, fraud charges that he would surely face, if convicted of any of these crimes.
Sure he might look “bad” to lots of people, but he “People can always have a judgement”, those of us who really love and care about Michael, can completely understand the hell he went through in life. Not saying that it's ever alright to self-medicate, but If anyone on this f**king EARTH has an excuse to want to get away from it all, it would be Michael!
This would explain no official statements from any “official” person. The LAPD has stated the obvious and I think that the most honest thing that they have said was that this is being investigated.
A Coroner not releasing an official statement from his own mouth is ridiculous and makes no sense. No doctor has said anything, nothing official has come from an official.
They are being extremely careful with this situation and I assure you that the “Van video” did not help!
That is another thing that should be so obvious to people here. Everything was on hold and Indefinite until this leaked video was released..
Everything has seemed to go to hell since that video has come out. The past five days has been crazy as hell and who can deny that?
There has been more information leaked in the past five days, than in the two months of his “death”.
A lot of people here want to give up and that is fine by me. As long as you have your closure, is all that is important and I care about the emotional safety of everybody that posts here.
But, if you are going to give up, please don't give up because “evidence” has been presented to you that Michael is gone.
No such thing has happened at all. What I see is a lot of people shitting themselves, because someone got Michael on camera faking his death.
If he was really gone, you would FEEL that. You would know. For those of us that believe the leaked video, you KNOW that you just felt him through that screen. It cant be described.
Anyway, this is my theory. This is what I believe to be true. Only time will tell and if Dr. Murray is arrested within the next few days , then I will really accept that Michael is gone. But I really don't see that as happening.
Please don't give up!!! I am someone that is DEEPLY effected by all of this on a personal level!! I really just need to know the truth and you guys are doing such an amazing job at unmasking the TRUTH. Not even theories, but actual facts! Please do not give up on this… Please..
I recieved a pm last night from someone on this website that 100% convinced me that Michael is very alive. You guys have to give this your all before throwing in the towel. That's all that I can tell you.
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

OMG. Now im really upset. I dont want any live feed from them. they are ruinning the hoax theory for me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:OMG. Now im really upset. I dont want any live feed from them. they are ruinning the hoax theory for me Sad

dont worrie hun if what getitright is saying over at MJHD is true then hoax theorie is still on,that means MJ is working
with LAPD and he is very much alive and safe then,I was saddend by this news too but the more I think about it the more I am like WTF is this for real?

it all seems like a scene from a movie,I feel this is all very fake and they had to do this because of everything that has been happening the past couple of days,this makes them look like a bunch of jokers not knowing what the hell they are doing
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:28 pm

@mir26

She does make some strong points in that post. I lean towards the sting theory, but more in the terms that MJ faked being an addict. Her theory makes sense in the fact that if he was indeed doing what he's been accused of, he could face jail time and we all know that there are ppl biting at the bit to put MJ in jail. So by helping out, he avoids this, ppl do it all the time.

Tenderoni over at MJHD said that if the govt is involved that anything in the courts can be undone. She works within the legal system (lawyer I think).
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mir26 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm

@nlb

I think thats a very stron theory for sure,and yes what Tenderoni said is also very true,even if Dr murray gets arrested that doesent mean MJ is really dead,it could be Murray is one of the doctors that needs to be brought down too,I know she restored my mood tonight cause for one second i gave up but i am back in the game even more after reading all your comments on here,and thats why I love you all I love you
mir26
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 pm

i have been questioning all this in my mind, but this makes it make sense to me. i couldn't understand how all this could be happening and the police and other officals didn't care or whatever. because we all know they were after mj. on another thread here, somewhere, someone from mjhd left a post in polish about an agencies helping mj do this, these two post pull everything together for me. the only question i have is what is mj helping them with?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum